Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 292 posts from this thread on one page

Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum (http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/index.php)
- Art Bell/The New Frontier (http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- Art's Weekly Classic Show on Coast (http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/showthread.php?threadid=28140)

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-28-2007 04:40 PM:

Art's Weekly Classic Show on Coast

May 30, 2003
Art Bell hosts a night of Time Traveler Open Lines.

I remember this show, this is one of Art's favorite things.

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-16-2007 03:38 PM:

December 17, 2002
In a rebroadcast from 1996, Art Bell conducts a five-hour conversation with Father Malachi Martin.

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-23-2007 09:50 PM:

This weeks Classic with Ingo Swann and Paul H. Smith from May 15, 2002

Ingo Swann, the father of remote viewing, is internationally known as an advocate and researcher of the exceptional powers of the human mind, and as a leading figure in governmental and scientific projects to investigate and identify the scope of subtle human perceptions. Paul Smith, former military remote viewer and Vice-President of the International Remote Viewing Association, was a student of Ingo Swann.

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/

http://www.rviewer.com/

Steve Quayle offers commentary during the first hour
http://www.stevequayle.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-23-2007 10:41 PM:

I am glad that they put this interview up this week, I have only the portion Art did with Ingo Swann, now I can record the whole interview.

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-30-2007 04:50 PM:

This weeks Classic with John Lear

March 21, 2004
Art Bell conducts a 4-hour conversation with John Lear, featuring revelations about the moon.

Text of John Lear's Disclosure Briefing

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows...11/02.html#lear

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-06-2007 10:28 PM:

This weeks Classic is Art's interview with the late Dr. John Mack from April 18, 2001 about his alien abduction research.

Posted by Capt Tuttle on 08-13-2007 07:36 PM:

Oh no!

They didn't put up an Art classic radio show.

I'm in the habit of having 2 Art shows a week - Classic and Somewhere in Time.

They posted an Ian classic. (which would be good.)

But I want an Art classic show.

-Capt Tuttle

Posted by racehorse on 08-13-2007 07:43 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Capt Tuttle
Oh no!

They didn't put up an Art classic radio show.

I'm in the habit of having 2 Art shows a week - Classic and Somewhere in Time.

They posted an Ian classic.

I hope this does not occur, again.

quote:

But I want an Art classic show.

Me, too!

--------------------
racehorse

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-13-2007 09:43 PM:

I know they didn't put it up, that is why I didn't post anything, it really ticked me off.......you can bet they won't any longer since they are doing Somewhere in Time on Saturday evenings, no offence to Ian but I don't think most of his shows are Classics.

Posted by Cynthia Lynn on 08-13-2007 10:35 PM:

Email the producers. I just did.

My husband is close to dropping Streamlink (he's really fed up with George), but I've asked him in the past to keep it for the "Art Bell Classic Shows" if for no other reason.

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-13-2007 10:50 PM:

Thanks Cynthia, I already did, that is not enough you should also email PremRad and Clear Channel. The producers may not pass on our dissatisfaction, I usually go over the producers heads or send it together so TPTB know who got what.

Posted by Capt Tuttle on 08-14-2007 02:35 PM:

I'm so unsure if 1 Art per week is worth Streamlink. I've kept streamlink because of the 2 shows and I almost always listen to Ian.

So that's (was) 3 per week.

The Sunday guest hosts have been good. I liked George Knapp and Lisa Garr.

Bottom line - as long as I had 2 Art's I justified my subscription.

I'm torn on what to do with my Streamlink.

-Capt. Tuttle.

Posted by Conscious on 08-14-2007 05:15 PM:

Capt Tuttle --

Perhaps this will help you make up your mind. Press the button and download the zip file.

--------------------
The only fact that I know about consciousness is that I'm 'Conscious'.

Posted by Capt Tuttle on 08-14-2007 05:44 PM:

What button?

Posted by Conscious on 08-14-2007 08:44 PM:

quote:
What button?

You don't see the animated button in my post above? Huh, well then - go HERE and click on Art's webcam post. It will take you to the same place.

--------------------

Posted by Capt Tuttle on 08-14-2007 09:16 PM:

thanks

I do not see an animated button. I do see the smilely faces.

I'll have to check it out tonight (at home) our filter here at work blocked whatever the site is when I click on the webcam post.

Thanks again.
-Capt. Tuttle

Posted by tiffany on 08-14-2007 10:49 PM:

quote:
thanks

I do not see an animated button. I do see the smilely faces.

I'll have to check it out tonight (at home) our filter here at work blocked whatever the site is when I click on the webcam post.

Thanks again.
-Capt. Tuttle

I wonder why you do not see the animated buttom...it's red with an arrow and is moving in a circle motion...maybe it has to do with your puter but I know nothing bout that stuff.

Posted by Conscious on 08-15-2007 12:57 AM:

It's baaaaack...

--------------------

Posted by Capt Tuttle on 08-15-2007 04:10 AM:

I see the button at home.

I think it's "work" filtering or suppressing stuff - the nerve of management.

Capt. Tuttle

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-15-2007 04:23 AM:

Yep Capt, they are suppressing Art Bell, how dare they.

Posted by Capt Tuttle on 08-20-2007 08:55 PM:

They posted a classic Art on the C2C site this week!!

That's 2 Art's for me this week!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2002/06/13.html

Anthropologist, Hank Wesselman, PhD., has worked for much of the past 30 years with an international team of scientists, exploring Eastern Africa's Great Rift Valley in search of answers to the mystery of human origins. He has also taught for the University of Hawai'i at Hilo, for the University of California at San Diego, for California State University at Sacramento, and for American River College and Sierra College in the greater Sacramento area where his most popular class is focused on the role of religion and magic in the lives of traditional people. He is also a shaman in training, now in the 20th year of his apprenticeship

--------------------
"Be good"
-Mom

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-20-2007 09:05 PM:

Glad to see they put up Classic for Art this week.
June 13, 2002
Art Bell speaks to anthropologist Hank Wesselman about shamanism.

Hank Wesselman, Ph.D.

Anthropologist Hank Wesselman, Ph.D., is deeply immersed in both the search for human origins and the study of the evolution of consciousness. The author of the best-selling Spiritwalker: Messages from the Future (1995), the sequel Medicinemaker: Mystic Encounters on the Shaman's Path (1998), and the third in the series, Visionseeker: Shared Wisdom from the Place of Refuge (2001), Wesselman is currently investigating the mystical beliefs espoused by the standard bearers of the new transmodern worldview: "My presentations and workshops draw on my knowledge as an anthropologist and are designed to educate and encourage individuals to rediscover the visionary within themselves. I utilize the ancient, time-tested ways of the mystic to facilitate each person's process and to reconnect them to their inner sources of wisdom, power, and healing."

Wesselman earned his undergraduate and master's degrees in zoology at the University of Colorado at Boulder, then went on to receive his doctoral degree in anthropology from the University of California at Berkeley. For more than three decades, he has worked with an international group of scientists, exploring East Africa's Great Rift Valley in search of answers to the mystery of human origins. He is also a shaman in training, with more than 20 years of apprenticeship.
Link

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-21-2007 10:43 PM:

Good interview, I recorded yesterday and listened to it last night, I remember the interview for before but that was a long time ago now.........if you get the chance well worth the listen.

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-27-2007 10:50 PM:

Art's Classic interview from 05-17-02 with Gabriel and The Amazing Kreskin

Gabriel, the Mercenary
'Gabriel,' a mercenary, tells how he breaks people out of foreign jails.

First Hour: The Amazing Kreskin shares his prediction that there'll be a large UFO sighting in Nevada.

You might remember that this was night that Art banned Kreskin from Coast because of the phoney UFO sighting.

Posted by Galadriel on 08-28-2007 01:07 AM:

Wow. I remember the Amazing Kreskin getting banned. I was tremendously impressed with Art, loved the way he did it! Art's handling of that guy is just one of hundreds of reasons why I love Art so much. (sob!)

Posted by Merchant Gal on 08-28-2007 01:24 AM:

I have never forgotten that interview with Gabriel, and have wondered since then, what has become of him. We'll never know, I guess. I was transfixed for that entire interview. Classic Art !!

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-28-2007 01:43 AM:

He is still around Merchant Gal spreading his disinformation, I wouldn't search him out but happened to hear him mentioned recently, forget in what context as I wasn't paying attention.

Posted by Merchant Gal on 08-28-2007 01:53 AM:

I cannot actually remember a word of that interview, as it's been over five years and I do not have a tape or what of it, so all I do remember is that I was transfixed.

But then, the first show I ever head of Art's ~~~ Maj Ed Doom ~~~ transfixed me too. I guess that I am easily transfixed ..........

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-31-2007 04:51 PM:

Don't know what is happening with this weekends Classic Somewhere in Time show, nothing is up on the Coast website, Lex is on vacation and Shawn hasn't answered my email so guess we will have to wait unless they put it up today or tomorrow.

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-04-2007 03:21 AM:

Art's weekly Classic with Prof. J. Richard Gott from October 17, 2001

Art Bell converses with Prof. J. Richard Gott on the subject of time travel.

Link

Did you know that we have already traveled in time? Do you know the longest time travel so far?

We usually enjoy fantasies about time travel in science fiction movies and books. We are not even aware that the distinction between reality and fantasy is often quite vague.

Meet the physicist who makes it even more blurred. J.Richard Gott, III, a professor of astrophysics at Princeton University is one of the leading cosmologists of our time and a person whose mind wonders about problems like the creation of the Universe and organizing high school science fairs. We spoke with him about the possibilities of time travel, how the Universe is its own mother, the significance of science fiction genre, why would somebody believe his theories in the first place, and why all of us should know more about science.

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-10-2007 04:16 PM:

Art's Classic interview from October 18, 2003

Sounds of Ghosts
Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeath of the Ghost Investigators Society http://www.ghostpix.com presented their latest actual recorded voices of ghosts, known as electronic voice phenomena (EVP).

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-17-2007 05:04 PM:

Art interviews Dr. Michio Kaku from

January 20, 2000
Art Bell talks with Michio Kaku about future technology.

www.mkaku.org

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-24-2007 03:44 PM:

Art interview Dr. Leo Sprinkle from February 1, 2000

Art Bell speaks with Dr. Leo Sprinkle on alien contact and reincarnation

http://www.ufoevidence.org/researchers/detail79.htm

R. Leo Sprinkle , Ph.D.
PhD: Professor Emeritus, Counseling Services, University of Wyoming

Dr. Sprinkle is the author of Soul Samples (1999, Granite Publishing) and has published several encyclopedia entries; a half dozen book chapters; and approximately 50 articles on various topics, including:

-- UFO research
-- ESP
-- Hypnosis
-- Reincarnation
-- Spiritual Emergence
-- Counseling theory and practice

His ground-breaking pioneering research investigating the UFO "abduction" field began in the mid-1960s and set the standard for research in this controversial field of study. He has participated in many regional and national television programs, including ABC TV's That's Incredible, NBC TV's Tom Snyder, Tomorrow Show and has been invited to speak at several international conferences. He founded the Rocky Mountain UFO Conference held every June in Laramie, WY (now in its 23rd year) and he is a member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science; American Association for Counseling and Development; and the Association for Past-life Research and Therapies

Posted by IvyQ on 09-25-2007 02:04 AM:

after reinstating my membership with Streamlink this past week, i've noticed after you download Arts 'Somewhere In Time' shows... you can only listen to them on your pc but not sync them to your audio device. and yes, i've grabbed some George Knapp, Lisa Garr and Roylle James interviews that i really enjoyed, but i cannot see spending the extra cash for 1 show a week.

after 30 days my Streamlink membership will have to expire again.....

the only reason i came back was for Art reruns and his live shows so i could re-listen to them at work....

Posted by Conscious on 09-25-2007 04:47 AM:

ivyQ -- look THIS over. You may change your mind....

--------------------

Posted by DesertOfTheSea on 10-02-2007 02:57 PM:

This week's Classic Show

Friday April 4th, 1997

Exorcisms & Possessions
Father Malachi Martin discusses exorcisms and possessions in this five-hour program.

Boy they sure are milking this show. Geez, how many times are they going to offer a Father Malachi Martin show? They were giving it away with After Dark subscriptions.

Posted by Capt Tuttle on 10-02-2007 03:17 PM:

DesertOfTheSea - I agree.

I'm not sure I've heard all of the Father Malachi Martin interviews but everytime they run one, I have heard it.

While I still will listen to it, it is a good show, 'they' have been running them very frequently.

-Capt. Tuttle.

--------------------
"Be good"
-Mom

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-02-2007 04:12 PM:

Thanks Chas, I agree with you, don't understand why they keep pushing Father Malachi's shows.

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-08-2007 08:35 PM:

This weeks Classic is Art interviewing Leland Gregory
November 29, 2001

Art Bell chats with Leland Gregory, who presents his collection of wacky 911 calls.
http://www.realwacky.com/
Wackky 911 calls are available on CD's on Leland's web site.

I remember those shows with Gregory......they were very funny indeed.

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-08-2007 09:56 PM:

I am recording and listening to Leland Gregory for the last hour or so, this show is so funny, forgot how funny......if you can listen to it............small sample, woman calls 911 and says I have been shot, operator says how many times, woman answers, oh this is the first time.
I do have one of his CD's unsenored, you would not believe.
This show aired on the evening/morning that George Harrison died, Art talks about how bad he feels and how music effects him.

Posted by IvyQ on 10-14-2007 05:12 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Conscious
ivyQ -- look THIS over. You may change your mind....

Thanks Conscious... finally took the time to figure it out and grabbed all the files this morning. The new format on Mediafire works a lot better than the EMule (for me) and I was able to grab the majority of them....

You do a great service for all of us Art Bell junkies Conscious!

Thanks again!!!! Many listening pleasures for me while I work

BTW, I downloaded 20 of them (3 shows per download), a good start, but I see there are a lot more

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-15-2007 03:18 PM:

October 31, 2001
Art Bell presents Ghost-to-Ghost, his annual Halloween broadcast.

Art's infamous G2G show is coming up on October 31, 2007 this month I assume.

Posted by Conscious on 10-16-2007 12:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by IvyQ
Thanks Conscious... finally took the time to figure it out and grabbed all the files this morning. The new format on Mediafire works a lot better than the EMule (for me) and I was able to grab the majority of them....

You do a great service for all of us Art Bell junkies Conscious!

Thanks again!!!! Many listening pleasures for me while I work

BTW, I downloaded 20 of them (3 shows per download), a good start, but I see there are a lot more

You're welcome IvyQ and if you need a break in between shows visit the Baby Boomers Jukebox. Enjoy!

Mediafire

--------------------

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-22-2007 04:31 PM:

G2G with Art from 1993
October 30, 1993
This special rebroadcast features Art Bell's Ghost-to-Ghost program that originally aired in 1993.

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-23-2007 01:30 AM:

Listening to this show the last couple of hours, wow this is truly Art Bell Classic and so are the callers.......scary.

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-29-2007 04:25 PM:

This weeks Classic is Art's G2G from October 31, 2004.

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-05-2007 11:11 PM:

Cool

February 15, 2000
Art Bell talks to Dr. Larry Dossey about consciousness and healing.

http://www.dossey.com/larry/default.html

Books
The Extraordinary Healing Power of Ordinary Thing
Harmony/Random House, 2006

Reinventing Medicine
Healing Words
Prayer is Good Medicine
The Extraordinary Healing Power of Ordinary Things

This is a fantastic interview.......listened to it very recently.

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-12-2007 08:15 AM:

This weeks Classic is Art interviewing Michael Horn & Scott Stevens from January 29th, 2005

Michael Horn in first hour
Billy Meier Update
During the first hour of Saturday's broadcast, researcher Michael Horn gave an update on the Billy Meier UFO contact case. Meier claims to have met with human extraterrestrials, the Plejaren, who shared with him glimpses of our future.
http://www.theyfly.com/

Scott Stevens
Weather Control
Television weatherman Scott Stevens (weatherwars.info) believes our weather is being controlled by outside sources. Stevens said he became convinced "something was playing in the sky" after studying visible satellite imagery that showed large weather systems with anomalous "punched out" sections and square clouds.
http://www.weatherwars.info/

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-19-2007 03:57 PM:

Art Bell Classic with Red Elk and Dr. Steven M. Greer M.D. in first hour.
April 17, 2002
Art Bell is joined by Red Elk for a conversation about hidden realms, lizard beings and future probabilities

Red Elk / Dr. Steven M. Greer
Red Elk is a self-described half-breed Native American from both the BlackFeet and Shoshoni Nations as well as part Irish and French. He is a member of Heyoka (hi - OH - kah) a Contrarian group of Native American lost boys which he is one of the twelve inner Heyoka. Red Elk is one of the last nine members of the Red Web Society who are working to bring understanding to Earth.

Websites
http://www.redelk.org
http://www.redelk.net

First hour guest: Dr. Steven M. Greer M.D., an emergency physician and Founder/Director of The Disclosure Project is widely regarded as the world's foremost authority on UFO's and Extraterrestrial Intelligence. The disclosure Project has over 450 government, military, intelligence community and defense contractor witnesses testifying to their direct, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology and the illegal coverup keeping this issue secret
http://www/disclosureproject.org
Books
Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-21-2007 12:30 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Shirleypal
Art Bell Classic with Red Elk and Dr. Steven M. Greer M.D. in first hour.
April 17, 2002
Art Bell is joined by Red Elk for a conversation about hidden realms, lizard beings and future probabilities

Red Elk / Dr. Steven M. Greer
Red Elk is a self-described half-breed Native American from both the BlackFeet and Shoshoni Nations as well as part Irish and French. He is a member of Heyoka (hi - OH - kah) a Contrarian group of Native American lost boys which he is one of the twelve inner Heyoka. Red Elk is one of the last nine members of the Red Web Society who are working to bring understanding to Earth.

Websites
http://www.redelk.org
http://www.redelk.net

First hour guest: Dr. Steven M. Greer M.D., an emergency physician and Founder/Director of The Disclosure Project is widely regarded as the world's foremost authority on UFO's and Extraterrestrial Intelligence. The disclosure Project has over 450 government, military, intelligence community and defense contractor witnesses testifying to their direct, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology and the illegal coverup keeping this issue secret
http://www/disclosureproject.org
Books

Posted by Glop on 11-21-2007 02:41 AM:

I'll have to unpack the Total Recorder for this one. I don't have Red Elk in my library.

Looking forward to it..

Posted by goodfello on 11-21-2007 02:46 AM:

Good eve Glob and Shirley. Have either of you heard of Riley Martin..... ? He is the one who claims to have been abducted by reptiles. Interseting cat.

--------------------
Be well!

Posted by goodfello on 11-21-2007 02:47 AM:

Glop even............sorry for the glob

--------------------
Be well!

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-21-2007 02:49 AM:

Didn't he have something to do with TAM or something like that, I think it was Reptilians.

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-21-2007 02:51 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Glop
I'll have to unpack the Total Recorder for this one. I don't have Red Elk in my library.

Looking forward to it..

I have it but am re-recording it now....think my copy has commericials etc in it.

Posted by goodfello on 11-21-2007 02:57 AM:

That is correct Shirley tam and reptilians.........he has a show on sirius radio ........howard 101 .one of howard sterns channels it is entertaining .... whats ya doing for thanksgiving ?

--------------------
Be well!

Posted by goodfello on 11-21-2007 02:58 AM:

the comming of TAN .............thats it!

--------------------
Be well!

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-21-2007 03:13 AM:

goodfello, come into the ORR if you want to discuss Thanksgiving..try not to make these threads personal.

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-26-2007 03:55 PM:

Art Bell Classic with Mad Man Marcum

This program that originally aired on April 18, 1995, Art Bell talks to Mad Man Marcum about his time machine, and than Open Lines.

For those who may have missed a true 'Classic'.

Aside from the occasional Mad Mad Marcum-type claims, time travel technology doesn't exist yet that would enable a person to visit their future self. For now though, you can send an email to the person you will become via http://www.FutureMe.org, which lets you specify a date, up to 2035. http://www/Forbes.com recently ran a similar experiment, collecting email "time capsules" to be sent out over the next 20 years.

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-03-2007 04:35 PM:

Art interviews Bill McDonald and Steven Greer from 12-07-03

EBEs & Spacecraft
Artist and researcher Bill McDonald (alienufoart.com) discussed his investigation into the forms of EBEs (extraterrestrial biological entities) and their spacecraft which interface with the brain for navigation
http://www.alienufoart.com/
First hour guest, Steven Greer, the founder of SEAS, offered an update on the search for alternative energy. Additional Link: Disclosure Project
http://www.disclosureproject.org/
http://seaspower.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-04-2007 05:48 AM:

Some of you might remember the last interview Art did with Bill McDonald he talked about his young son having Autism....wonder how they are doing.

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-10-2007 04:45 PM:

Art's interview with Russell Targ from April 8, 2002
on Remote Viewing.

Targ is a physicist and author who was a pioneer in the development of laser, and cofounder of the Stanford Research Institute's investigation into psychic abilities in the 1970s and 1980s.

http://www.espresearch.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-11-2007 04:41 AM:

Russell Targ is great guest, listening to that show now........

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-17-2007 03:45 PM:

Cool

Art interviewing Bryan Jameison from May 21, 2002

Long acclaimed as a Master Past-Life regressionist, Bryan also is internationally recognized as a true pioneer in the field of past-life therapy. After creating his own non-hypnotic method of past-life regression in 1968, he went on to facilitate more than 25,000 regressions and train nearly 2,000 others to become past-life regressionists in the United States, Canada and Western Europe

Books
The Search for Past Lives: Exploring Reincarnation's Mysteries & The Amazing Power Of Past-Life Therapy
Make Your Dreams Come True
http://www.pastlife-therapy.com

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-24-2007 04:45 PM:

Art's interview with Terrence McKenna from Aoril 1, 1999
Art Bell speaks with Terence McKenna about psychedelic drugs, Y2K, and technology.

Posted by Janus232 on 12-25-2007 06:14 AM:

"April first coming in like a storm to be sure.... This has really been a trip" AB

--------------------
.... Techno Tribal Positively Primal
Shamanic Anarchistic Archaic Revival....

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-01-2008 04:48 PM:

Art interviews Mel Waters from December 25, 2002

This special 'Best of' Art Bell replay features choice segments with Mel Waters speaking about the saga of 'Mel's Hole.'

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-07-2008 07:52 PM:

This weeks Classic

April 30, 2002
Art Bell chats with Donald Wulfinghoff about conservation and alternative energy sources.

http://www.energybooks.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-14-2008 04:13 PM:

Now what is going on, there is no Art Bell Classic this week on the Coast website, they put up a past show of Ian's, wonder why that is, don't think of Ian's shows as Classic. This really makes me angry.

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-14-2008 04:49 PM:

Guess since Art got so much attention over the holidays the 'other' didn't like it, hope they don't stop putting up Art's classic shows.

Posted by goodfello on 01-14-2008 05:04 PM:

Shirley, I think your right. The other did'nt like all the attention that Art got, so he is going to show us. What a prick.

--------------------
Be well!

Posted by DesertSage on 01-14-2008 05:05 PM:

From ShirleyP:

quote:
hope they don't stop putting up Art's classic shows.

I'm also disgruntled about the fact that a ABC wasn't posted. I'm really trying to fill in my files and listen to all of them again. While I like Ian, his shows don't fall under AB Classic. out::

--------------------
"Wanting everything in life to be perfect before you take action is like wanting to reach a destination without travel."

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-15-2008 12:40 AM:

Don't much care what is scheduled during the week, just got an email for Lex and he said Art's Classic's would be back next week, he said they just wanted to try something different, will if they want to do that why not add a third show each week.

Posted by Kaztronic on 01-15-2008 01:55 AM:

quote:
Don't much care what is scheduled during the week, just got an email for Lex and he said Art's Classic's would be back next week, he said they just wanted to try something different, will if they want to do that why not add a third show each week.

Hey Shirley, I got the same e-mail from Lex. I mean, the SAME e-mail from Lex. I bet he is getting tons of complaints and is using a form letter at this point.

--------------------
"You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-15-2008 02:00 AM:

Guess you can't blame Lex for that, I might have done the same thing.

Posted by HurricaneJoanie on 01-15-2008 05:45 AM:

Question

WHY doesn't PremRad make these available as podcasts for subscribers??

--------------------
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-21-2008 04:08 PM:

This weeks Classic is back with Art Bell

July 24, 2004
Art Bell converses with Bart Kosko about nanomaterials.

Nanomaterials
Professor of electrical engineering, Bart Kosko discussed the latest research and technology that could improve protective body armor, as well as other products, by utilizing new nanomaterials.

http://sipi.usc.edu/~kosko/

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-22-2008 02:18 AM:

This is the webcam picture from July 24, 2004.

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-28-2008 03:45 PM:

This weeks Classic is from November 20, 2001
Art Bell is joined by Dr. Ralph Merkle for a conversation on such topics as cryptography and cryonics.
http://www.merkle.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-04-2008 07:53 PM:

February 9, 2000
Art Bell chats with Peter Davenport on ufology and Col. John Alexander on remote viewing.

First Hour: Col. John Alexander talks about remote viewing.

http://www.rvconference.org/
http://www.irva.org/

Books
Winning the War: Advanced Weapons, Strategies, and Concepts for the Post-9/11 World
Future War: Non-Lethal Weapons in Modern Warfare

Peter Davenport
http://www.ufocenter.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-11-2008 03:55 PM:

Cool

This weeks Classic
Art Bell talks to Robert Bruce about astral entities from Feb. 20, 2002
Astral Entities
Australian-based mystic and metaphysical researcher, Robert Bruce, has actively explored astral projection, subtle realms, and the human spiritual connection for over 25 years. In this program he shares his personal encounters with negative astral entities, as well as discussing psychic self-defense.

Book
Astral Dynamics: A New Approach to Out of Body Experience

http://www.astraldynamics.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-18-2008 03:46 PM:

Art interviews Robert W. Morgan from June 5, 2001

In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the show, the two are joined by a hunter identified under the name "Bugs" who recounted his experience shooting two Bigfoot over 30 years ago in Texas. Bugs, along with two other hunters, encountered two 7-8 ft. tall creatures, covered in reddish brown hair, that they shot at numerous times, thinking they were bears. After the creatures were killed they discovered they had shot one female and one male. I had "never seen nothing on this Earth that looked like them," said Bugs, who described the pair as being a cross between human and ape. Not wanting to be held responsible for the shootings, the hunters decided to cover-up the incident by burying the creatures

Posted by DesertSage on 02-20-2008 06:54 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by HurricaneJoanie
WHY doesn't PremRad make these available as podcasts for subscribers??
Because they have poor marketing staff. I soooooo wish they would start putting these up as MP3's so I could listen to them when I want. As it is, I have to tie up my computer by playing them and recording them in real time. Then loading them to my iPod when I'm done. It would be so easy for them to load them up for Streamlink as MP3's too.

And then, instead of ONCE AGAIN, making me mad about C2C, I could at least feel like they were LISTENING to their clients/audience. Whitley has his shows done right; ALL MP3's so I can listen to whatever I want as a subscriber.

Having 'Classics' NOT as MP3's just, once again, shows what a lousy job C2C does for it's listeners. If Art was running the show, he would damn well make sure every aspect of C2C was as tech savvy, easy and up-to-date for it's Streamlink subscribers.

--------------------
"Wanting everything in life to be perfect before you take action is like wanting to reach a destination without travel."

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-20-2008 09:14 PM:

It is aggravating Desert Sage, I record it overnight while I am sleeping or while I am at work, the big problem is most of the Classics and Somewhere In Time Shows are already in my collection, there has got to shows that they can put up that most of don't already have.

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-25-2008 03:53 PM:

Art Classic this week is from October 25, 2001

Art Bell chats with Evelyn Paglini about witchcraft.

Dr. Evelyn Paglini, parapsychologist, is one of the leading authorities on the occult and the supernatural in the United States. She was born into a centuries old family of practitioners of the Occult and at the age of four her grandfather began teaching her Natural Magic. She is a psychic, metaphysical teacher, lecturer, consultant, doctor of divinity and spiritual warrior.

She also founded the International Psychic Center, a research investigation organization, and has been called upon as an expert by law enforcement agencies. She has set precedent in the Texas Court System on a child abuse case with ritual overtones and worked with law enforcement on missing persons & murder cases involving the occult and the supernatural.

http://www.mysticalblend.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-03-2008 03:47 PM:

Art's Ghost to Ghost Classic from October 31, 2001

These are some of the best Open Lines that Art has ever done.

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-10-2008 04:59 PM:

Art's interview with Richard L. Thompson from March 13, 2001

Richard L. Thompson received his Ph.D. in mathematics from Cornell University. He is the author of scientific books and articles on evolutionary biology. In 1984, he initiated the intense research effort that culminated in the publishing of the book Forbidden Archeology.
Past Shows
Tuesday March 13th, 2001
Ancient Cosmology
Author Dr. Richard L. Thompson discusses ancient texts, Indian cosmology, and forbidden archeology. Last Hour: Open Lines

http://www.afn.org/~bvi/people.html

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-17-2008 04:14 PM:

Art's interview with Neal Sibley from June 17, 2002 with Dr. Steven Greer in the first hour.

Art Bell talks to writer Neal Sibley about the Bell Witch

Neal Sibley, screenplay writer, has put together a screenplay on the subject of the Bell Witch of Tennessee, which was a documented case of a demon spirit that tormented a family during the 1820s. While working on the project, Neal claims to have experienced an incredible series of bizarre events.

http://nextgreatawakening.com/writers.html

First Hour: Dr. Steven Greer shares an update on UFO disclosure

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-24-2008 04:00 PM:

Cool

Art interviews Gordon-Michael Scallion, Steve Quayle from June 10-2002

Visions & Earth Changes
Intuitive and teacher of consciousness studies, Gordon-Michael Scallion reveals his global predictions for social and Earth changes between the years 1998 and 2012. In 1978, he experienced visions which showed that the surface and continents of Earth are destined for a radical transformation. He is the editor of Intuitive Flash newsletter where many of his predictions are published.
http://matrixinstitute.com/

First Hour: Steve Quayle is the author of the book, Breathe No Evil, a primer for understanding Bio Terrorism, first published in 1996. For the past 7 years, he has been articulating the need for American citizens to become aware of Bio Terrorism and weapons of mass destruction.
http://www.stevequayle.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-31-2008 04:09 PM:

Art interviews Dr. Card Edward Baugh from 06-12-02

Creation Evidence
Baugh is founder and director of Creation Evidence Museum, Glen Rose, Texas; scientific research director for world's first hyperbaric biosphere; scientific research director for water reclamation and energized plant systems; and the discoverer and excavation director of two major dinosaurs: Acrocanthosaurus in Texas and Stegosaurus stenops in Colorado. He holds a degree in theology from Baptist Bible College, a Masters in archaeology, and a Ph.D. in education, both from Pacific College of Graduate Studies.

http://www.creationevidence.org/

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-07-2008 04:11 PM:

Art interviews Alex Heard from January 18, 1999

Open Lines.... Art tells the first caller that he couldn't get anymore copies of TV Guide because they are all sold out in Pahrump.
Joke.... After the break at the bottom of the hour, Art tells a joke that is not a blonde joke, and then continues with open lines.
2nd hour....

After another blonde joke, Art introduces his guest. An editor at Wired magazine and new author of "Apocolypse Pretty Soon, Alex Heard, joins Art.

Third hour.... Art announces the posting of a new ghost photo sent to him from a listener in Michigan. Also, a version of Joe Firmage's book.
Last Hour.... Alex continues with Art and callers and the discussion begins with Masons.
http://www.shs.starkville.k12.ms.us...Alex/Heard.html

Book:
Apocalypse Pretty Soon: Travels in End-Time America (Hardcover)
by Alex Heard (Author) "One day in the fall of 1985, I was sitting in an office in Washington, D.C., plinking away at a piece of journalism I hated-it..."
http://www.amazon.com/Apocalypse-Pr...e/dp/0393046893

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-14-2008 03:57 PM:

Art does G2G from June 10, 1999

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-21-2008 04:04 PM:

Art interviews John Lash from March 19, 2005

First Hour Whitley Strieber about his March 15th journal entry, Predictions 2005: Year of the Death Wish, in which he tackles what he considers a dangerous Christian docrine -- "the Rapture" -- and its affect on government policy.
www.unknowncountry.com

He discussed what the Gnostics, a group of ancient pagan initiates, knew about aliens. According to Lash, the Gnostics had a sophisticated level of psychic awareness and practiced remote viewing of aliens. Unfortunately, much of their knowledge was lost because of a "massive and deliberate" destruction of their writings, he said.
Metahistory is a path toward the future beyond history,
a world free from enslavement to unexamined beliefs

http://www.metahistory.org/

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-28-2008 03:55 PM:

Art interviews Russell Targ from September 7, 1999
Art Bell speaks with Russell Targ about parapsychology research and remote viewing
Peter Davenport report in the first hour.
Russell Targ joins Art, Russell is a physicist and author. Art and Russell begin discussing Russell's research on ESP. Art tells Russell about an experiment he did a couple years ago, testing remote viewing, about hiding an object in his home and asking listeners to draw a picture of it.
3rd hour.... Art asks Russell about his involvement in creating lasers. Art asks Russell what capabilities we have reached with laser technology. Russell is a little evasive on this due to security. Art asks Russell how he makes the transition from lasers to remote viewing and ESP. After the hour of the break, Russell and Art discuss Carl Sagan, surrendering your ego, and Russells' opinion on God.
4th hour.... Art goes to a caller in Florida who has a sighting to report and Art asks Russell about the recent events. Phone calls are taken in this hour. In response to a caller, Russell talks about dreams.
5th hour.... Phone calls continue with a caller asking Russell if he is comparable to Ed Dames. After the break, Art asks Russell if he believes Jesus of the bible walked the earth and whether scientists would find different DNA in Jesus' body. Art asks Russell about James Randi.

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-05-2008 04:31 PM:

Art interview Mel Waters from January 29th, 2002

The saga of the "Bottomless Hole" continues, don't think he is on for the whole show???

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-12-2008 04:11 PM:

Art goes back to April 23, 2002
Guests
Linda Moulton Howe, John Anthony West, Peter von Puttkamer, Jason Walton

First Hour: Linda Moulton Howe reports on a UFO sighting in Dover, Arkansas in the Ozarks. John Anthony West joins Linda for an update on the Sphinx and the Pyramids.

Hunting Monsters
Peter Von Puttkamer, documentary filmmaker, went on a journey that took two years. He visited five countries in search of great monsters and their hunters. He tells incredible stories about the Jersey Devil, Yowie, Chupacabras and more

Websites
www.monsterhunters.com
www.earthfiles.com
www.jawest.net
www.members.shaw.ca/caddyscan

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-19-2008 09:28 PM:

Art's interview with Evelyn Paglini for July 11, 2004

Sex and the Occult
Parapsychologist and practicing witch Dr. Evelyn Paglini returned to the show to discuss various occult aspects of sexuality. She listed techniques that people can use to attract others to them, using either imitative (a picture of a person) or sympathetic (article of clothing, hair, nails) forms of magic. To create a link or binding to the desired person, the practitioner should combine the object or image with a red wax figure candle, in a ritual that calls in the element of fire, she detailed.

Mystical Blend

Posted by Prker on 05-20-2008 04:36 AM:

I always enjoyed listening to Evelyn Paglini being interviewed.

Remember one night Ramona did the show with her.

Posted by Starry Night on 05-23-2008 12:53 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Prker
I always enjoyed listening to Evelyn Paglini being interviewed.

Remember one night Ramona did the show with her.

Yes, I remember that one. The Ramona-Evelyn show would be great for us to listen to one evening!

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-26-2008 03:28 PM:

This weeks Classic with Brendan Cook and Barbara McBeath from April 15, 2006

Recorded Spirit Communications
Back from his vacation, Art Bell returned to the airwaves with Brendan Cook and Barbara McBeath of the Ghost Investigators Society. The two shared a batch of new recordings of alleged spirit communications, known as Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP). Cook said they now use condenser microphones to make their recordings because they produce EVPs of remarkable clarity. He pointed out that since these mics dramatically improve their recordings, it may suggest that EVPs are not directly imprinted onto the recording medium, but are instead actual audible sounds.

www.ghostpix.com
www.contactbeyond.com

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-02-2008 03:48 PM:

Art interviews Robert O. Dean from June 25, 2005

Alien Presence & Gov't Disclosure
Retired Command Sergeant Major Robert O. Dean www.beyondzebra.com discussed the reality of the alien presence, government disclosure policies, and classified information gleaned from years of research and time spent serving at the Supreme Headquarters Operations Center (SHOC), the NATO war room.

GFR's Mark Farner
During the first hour, musician Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad shared his thoughts on music and television, stories from his career in one of the top-selling American rock bands of the 1970s, as well as a UFO encounter he experienced.
In 1968, Farner claims to have seen a UFO hovering 100 yards away in a field across the street from his parents' house. He described the craft as disc-shaped, approximately 200 feet in diameter with "tiny lights twinkling around the middle of it." While staring up at the UFO, Farner explained, he felt a low rumble, then the craft shot across the sky leaving behind a large ring of smoke.

He said this event was later corroborated by his cousin's secretary, who lived down the road and also witnessed the UFO. Farner believes the craft was alien in origin.
http://www.markfarner.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-09-2008 04:05 PM:

Art interviews John Hutchinson & David Sereda from June 4, 2005

The Hutchison Effect & UFOs
Ufologist David Sereda and inventor John Hutchison discussed the often difficult to duplicate Hutchison Effect and its relationship to UFO propulsion systems.

The Hutchison Effect uses RF fields and electrostatic energy to create an "interdimensional shift," Hutchison explained. He claimed his eponymously-named effect can render metal invisible. Sereda believes that UFOs utilize technology akin to the Hutchison Effect to "reduce the mass-gravity effect," essentially changing the mass of the spacecraft into light and allowing the vehicle to travel at the speed of light on small amounts of energy.

John Hutchinson
www.americanantigravity.com/hutchison.html
Books
Evidence: The Case for NASA UFOs

David Sereda
www.ufonasa.com
www.xfacts.com/live_av
www.laufo.com

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-23-2008 03:13 PM:

Art's interview with Dr. Richard Boylan from January 11, 2004

Star Children
Dr. Richard Boylan, an expert in the alien abduction syndrome, discussed "Star Children" and the hybrid phenomenon. View Star Visitor images.

http://www.drboylan.com/

http://www.drboylan.com/StarVisitor...itorPhotos.html

It would have been great if they had put up Art's interview with George Carlin for this weeks classic......of course that wouldn't have occured to them at the current Coast.

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-30-2008 02:35 PM:

Art does Open Lines from August 29, 1997 and Mel's Hole update

This 1997 compilation program features the "Best of" of Art Bell's Open Lines. During the first hour there is an update from Mel Waters about "Mel's Hole."

We will be listening to this show tonight in the ORR at 9:00 PM Eastern, will make it available for download in the ORR WCL later today for those who want to grab the show.

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-07-2008 04:21 PM:

Art interviews Dr. Michio Kaku from August 22, 1997

Theoretical Physics
In his first appearance with Art Bell, Prof. Michio Kaku discusses theoretical physics.
mkaku.org

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-14-2008 03:18 PM:

Art interviews Brendon Cook & Barbara McBeath from September 18, 2005

EVP in the House
Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeath, from the Ghost Investigators Society, returned with a new selection of actual recorded voices of ghosts, known as Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP). They presented a series of nine selections recorded from the home of two women, who were novice Wicca practitioners. The residents reported being harassed by a malicious spirit(s), and one of them said she had been repeatedly scratched by this entity.

http://www.ghostpix.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-21-2008 03:33 PM:

Art does open line from Sunday March 27th, 2005

The Coming Gas Crisis
Art Bell led off a night of special Open Lines by reading from an article titled The Long Emergency in which James Howard Kunstler ponders America's problematic fate when it runs out of its cheap gas supply. Art then posed a number of questions for callers to consider, which included:
Do you believe the oil crisis is real or a conspiracy?
At what pump price would your current lifestyle be unsustainable?
Would you steal or kill to feed your family?

The Long Emergancy

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-28-2008 03:50 PM:

Art interviews Chris Moneymaker ~ Timothy Good on UFO Coverups from September 19, 2005

First hour:
Poker Champion
During the first hour, Chris Moneymaker shared his story of how he went from playing poker on the Internet to becoming the winner of the 2003 World Poker Series.
http://www.chrismoneymaker.com/

UFOs & Cover-Ups
Leading authority on UFOs and the alien presence, Timothy Good discussed pilot sightings and government cover-ups. According to Good, since 1920 there have been more than 3,400 reports from pilots involving unidentified aerial phenomena. He suspects the number is probably much larger since "many pilots do not report their sightings."
http://www.timothygood.co.uk/

Books:
Above Top Secret
Unearthly Disclosure
Need To Know

Posted by OMG on 07-30-2008 02:14 AM:

Heard the last hour and his opinion on radio at the time (and still the same now) and it was great. I wouldn't call Art a liberal or really a full conserv and he truly can see unfair and ridiculous political comments from talk radio (usually from right-wingers who control it) and call them out on it.

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-04-2008 03:29 PM:

This weeks Classic is from November 27, 1998

Ghost to Ghost
Art Bell presents a special edition of Ghost to Ghost.

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-11-2008 03:39 PM:

Art interviews Zacharia Sitchin and Neale Donald Walsch from November 24. 1998

Sitchin & Walsch
In the first hour, Art conducted a rare interview with Sumerian scholar, Zecharia Sitchin. For the remainder of the show, the guest was modern day spiritual messenger, Neale Donald Walsch.

http://sitchin.com/
Books
The 12th Planet (1st Book of Earth Chronicles)
The Stairway to Heaven (Earth Chronicles II)
The Wars of Gods and Men: Book III of the Earth Chronicles
The Lost Realms: Book IV of the Earth Chronicles
When Time Began: Book V of the Earth Chronicles
The Cosmic Code (6th Book of Earth Chronicles)
The Earth Chronicles Expeditions: Journeys to the Mythical Past
Divine Encounters
Genesis Revisited

Neale Donald Walsch
http://www.nealedonaldwalsch.com/
http://www.cwg.org/
Books
Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue (Book 1)
Home with God
What God Wants
Tomorrow's God
Communion With God
Conversations with God for Teens
Neale Donald Walsch on Relationships
The New Revelations: A Conversation With God

From Art's CD on this day Nov. 24, 1998

11/24/98 Tuesday / Wednesday
Guest.... Zecharia Sitchin joins Art in the beginning of the 1st hour. He is the author of eight books chronicling the Earth. He begins by explaining his theory about the existence of a 12th planet.
2nd hour.... At the top of the second hour Art confirms he will be on the air, as usual, for the entire Thanksgiving weekend. Then next week he will be going to Vancouver to play "himself" in an episode of Millennium.
Guest.... Neal Walsh, author of "Conversations with God", joins Art for the next three hours of the program. At the top of the fourth hour Art relates to Mr. Walsh his 5 Grand Experiments, the one being a healing and the others relating to the weather.
Fifth hour.... Art looks over the news before open lines commences.
Gore.... Janet Reno has decided not to open an investigation into Al Gore, but vowed to continue to look into Clinton's fundraising tactics during the '96 campaign.
Europe.... Cold weather in Europe has killed eighty-five people. Art says there is something wrong with our weather.
Disasters.... 1998 was the most expensive year yet for the Red Cross what with all the natural disasters. Art is not surprised.
NASA.... A proposed NASA mission named "Deep Impact" aims to smash a 500 kilogram copper projectile into a speeding comet. The copper ball is on track to hitch a ride with the comet in the year 2003 to see what the comet is made up of. Art wonders why he always looks at the dark side, but what if this copper projectile knocks the comet off it's path and smashes into the Earth

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-18-2008 03:19 PM:

Art's interview with Tess Gerritsen from April 23, 2005

Creepy Medical Topics
Medical doctor turned best-selling author, Tess Gerritsen, discussed the difficulties in diagnosing death and shared several cases of people who were mistakenly declared dead.

http://www.tessgerritsen.com/

The interviews Art did with Tess are great, hers are the only non-fiction books I read. Body Double and Gravity are great, check out her website for the others she wrote.

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-25-2008 02:48 PM:

Art's interview with Dr. Raymond Moody from April 10, 2005

NDEs & the Dying Process
Best selling author and scholar Dr. Raymond Moody returned to the show to discuss near-death experiences (NDEs) and events associated with dying. One new development in his research seems to counter the theory that NDEs are the result of a dying brain. He said there are increasing numbers of reports of relatives of dying persons having an "empathetic death experience," where they observe the newly deceased in spirit form, in interactions that are similar to classic NDE accounts

http://www.lifeafterlife.com/

Books
Life After Life
Life After Loss

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-01-2008 03:04 PM:

Art does Open Lines from 02-06-05

Amazing Open Lines
Art Bell presented a lively evening of Open Lines, in which some of the callers were pre-selected because of their earlier emails to him. One such participant, a woman named Kate, told of her encounters with "Roger," a geneticist she worked with at China Lake Naval Base in 1977. Bizarre animals were found in the nearby desert, she said, such as a rabbit with a second head growing out of its neck, which seemed to be related to experimentation at the base.

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-08-2008 03:44 PM:

Art Bell's interviews with Nancy Sinatra & Hal Lindsey from April 29, 2002

Hal Lindsey discusses Bible prophecy and End Times. In the first hour, Art chats with Nancy Sinatra.

http://www.nancysinatra.com/

http://hallindsey.org/
Featured Video for August 08 at the above link.

Posted by Starrphyre on 09-09-2008 02:02 AM:

Hello Pirates. Happy Monday!

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-09-2008 02:08 AM:

Happy Monday to you also Starr, we are in the ORR listening to the above show...

Posted by Starrphyre on 09-09-2008 02:12 AM:

quote:
Happy Monday to you also Starr, we are in the ORR listening to the above show...

Oh! That's the story of my life--lost!

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-16-2008 12:00 AM:

Art's interview from November 24, 1997

Flight 800 Investigation
Retired Naval Commander William Donaldson shares evidence into what really caused the downing of TWA Flight 800.
http://www.twa800.com/index.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Rg-3L4AI0

First Hour: Head of the Syracuse Cancer Research Institute, Dr. Joseph Gold speaks about hydrazine sulfate, an inexpensive cancer treatment.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...+Lucky&aq=f&oq=

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-22-2008 04:06 PM:

Art's Classic interview with Charles Cagle from November 18, 1997

Solar Danger
Self-educated physicist Charles Cagle discusses his theories about the sun, and the dangers it will bring to Earth.

Charles Cagle was a commercial fisherman on the West Coast, and became a Captain in the Army, serving in Viet Nam. A self-educated physicist, he began investigating ball lightning and developed a thesis as to way the sun works, as it relates to the Earth.

View a set of diagrams Charles included as part of his presentation
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/p...tml?theme=light

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-29-2008 03:45 PM:

Art's interview with Dr. Michael Sharmer from October 17, 2004
The Skeptic's View
Founding publisher of Skeptic Magazine, Dr. Michael Shermer, shared his viewpoint as to why he doesn't believe in paranormal phenomena and many extraordinary claims. He also commented on the emerging field of quantum science, suggesting that it is not connected with the thought process because quantum effects are happening at a subatomic level and the mental process occurs on a molecular level.

http://www.skeptic.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-06-2008 03:33 PM:

Art interviews Steven Greer from Feb. 21, 1997

Steven Greer discusses ET contact & disclosure in a 2-hour conversation.

www.disclosureproject.org
www.cseti.org
www.theorionproject.org

Books
Disclosure
Extraterrestrial Contact: The Evidence and Implications

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-13-2008 04:24 PM:

Art's Ghost to Ghost from October 30, 1993

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-20-2008 04:33 PM:

Art's G2G from October 31, 2005 is this weeks Classic show.

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-27-2008 04:36 PM:

Saturday October 30th, 2004 Art interviews Brendan Cook, Barbara McBeath from GIS

The Dead Speak
Ghost Investigators Society members, Brendan Cook and Barbara McBeath, returned to the show with another batch of recorded ghost voices, known as Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP). This time some of the voices of the dead came from Deer Lodge Prison in Montana, Wyoming State Penitentiary, and the Gold Hill Hotel in Virginia City, Nevada.

Pumpkin Simulator
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timag...umpkin_sim.html

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-03-2008 04:03 PM:

Cool

February 26, 1999
Art Bell is joined by the late Kenny Young, who shares his UFO research and related police dispatch tapes.

Open Lines.... Open Lines finishes out the first hour. Fritz is the first caller and he discusses the debunking that took place on "Confirmation" about the Trumbull County sighting.
2nd hour.... Art tells us of another "Darwin Award" episode he did to himself, taking a long draw of the wrong end of a cigarette.
Guest.... Kenny Young, a gentleman who has the raw audio from the Trumbull County sightings mentioned on the "Confirmation" special will join Art. Skeptics on the show said they just saw a star. Art warns listeners that some language may be inappropriate for younger listeners. Kenny begins by telling us how he obtained the tape.
3rd hour.... In the third hour, Kenny picks up in the part of the tape where a reporter gets involved. Many of the reports called into Liberty dispatch are played.
4th hour.... Art talks briefly about his upcoming appearance on Larry King and is trying to decide what to wear. Art and Kenny continue with the tape. After the bottom of the hour break, Kenny plays a portion of the tape he calls 'the chase'.
5th hour.... Art reads a portion of a letter sent to him regarding Y2K. Kenny plays more of the tape and continues with Art and after the bottom of the hour break Art opens the lines.

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-03-2008 04:13 PM:

UFO Investigator and Researcher Kenny Young

Young graced UFOlogy with his rational approach to cases and wasn't afraid to call a case bunk. Among Young's many achievements: Maintaining the UFO Research: Cincinnati! website, obtaining secret UFO video recordings from the Department of Energy, and most notably investigating and publicizing the Trumbull County UFO incident where a UFO was sighted and pursued by numerous police officers. Young's committment to finding answers to the UFO mystery and his investigations serve as an example to all just exactly what it means to be an objective investigator. UFOlogy suffered a great loss when Young passed away in February 2005 after a long battle with leukemia.

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-10-2008 02:53 PM:

Art's interview with Major Ed Dames from April 9, 2005

EVPs, ETs & Our Coming Doom
Remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames returned to share his latest RV targets, as well as comment on Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) and his previous Indonesian earthquake prediction, in which he said there would be a 9+ quake with an epicenter just off the northwest tip of New Guinea in March 2005. Though the actual epicenter was about 2,000 miles away from the predicted location, he claims it as a hit.

http://www.learnrv.com/

Dames described EVP as "vestigial EM (Electromagnetic) patterns that are left behind," noting particularly that "they are not living." He said the 'Child's Voice'

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-17-2008 05:28 PM:

Art's interview with Mark Macy from June 17, 1998

Contact with the Dead
Mark Macy shares cases of "instrumental transcommunication." He describes contacts the living have had with souls on the other side, via electronic devices and telephones.

Books
Miracles in the Storm
Spirit Faces: Truth About the Afterlife

http://www.worlditc.org/

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-24-2008 04:02 PM:

Art 's interview with Brad Steiger from June 8, 1998

Spirit Guides & Aliens
Author and paranormal expert Brad Steiger discusses such topics as prophecy, guardian angels, spirit guides and alien encounters.

http://www.bradandsherry.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-01-2008 03:46 PM:

Art's interview with Paul Stonehill from May 29, 2005

UFOs & Experimentation in the USSR
Researcher Paul Stonehill, the author of Soviet UFO Files, shared information on UFO sightings, mind control and weather modification that occurred in the former Soviet Union. He also discussed the 1908 Tunguska incident, which according to one of his sources, was caused by two nuclear-powered spaceships colliding over the area.

Soviet UFO Files

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-08-2008 03:57 PM:

Art's Part 1 Prediction show from 12-30-05

A powerful hurricane will hit the United States in August 2006 that will make "Katrina look like a baby throwing a tantrum," according to David in Arizona.

The world will learn that Bono is actually the Anti-Christ; the Son of God will be revealed.

An earthquake will separate Southern California (San Diego area) from the rest of the state.

North Korea will collapse and China will take over, divined Bill from Oklahoma.

A huge explosion will rock Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado; Mount Rainier will explode.

Rev. John said World War III will be underway by July 2006.

A lost city will be uncovered by a hurricane somewhere in Central America.

Canadians will sabotage their U.S. food exports with harmful nanotechnology.

Fidel Castro will pass away and Cuba will become the new Las Vegas.

President George W. Bush will resign under threat of impeachment.

An electro-magnetic disturbance will cause the skies to turn brown; alien spaceships visiting our planet will crash in populated areas.

Predictions of a major terrorist attack on the U.S. and Canada, a new energy find, the resignation of Vice President Dick Cheney, Bigfoot's discovery, national ID cards, and a cure for Parkinson's disease were among the 'bonks' from last year's show. The death of Johnny Carson, increased solar flare activity, and the deployment of tens of thousands of troops to Iraq were some predictions from 2005 that Art declared as accurate.

Here is a complete list of Art's predictions for 2006
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/aspie/tr...se/newyear.html

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-15-2008 03:28 PM:

September 11, 1997
In a special night of Open Lines, Art Bell invites Area 51 employees to anonymously call in. Dannion Brinkley is on the first hour.....think this was the time when Art and Ramona went to visit Dannion when he was so close to death.

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-22-2008 03:59 PM:

October 23, 1997 Art interviews Michael Holm and than Harlot

Art speaks with the dark witch known as Harlot and in the first hour with the leader of the group Cusco, Michael Holm

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-29-2008 03:58 PM:

Mad Man Marcum from 04-18-95

Art Bell's first interview with Michael "Mad Man" Marcum, originally recorded on April 18, 1995, he details the chronology of his "time machine" experiments. Marcum said he initially was trying to create a small "Jacob's ladder" (a spark that continuously travels between two metal rods), and to do this he used a laser from a CD player to produce the arcing. But during the experiment he noticed a strange shimmering effect above the arc. He threw a screw into it, which he said temporarily disappeared, possibly traveling "half a second into the future."

Art has had calls about Mad Man Marcum through the years and it seems he has disappeared off the face of the earth, maybe he did achieve time travel and is out there.

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-05-2009 04:14 PM:

Art Bell interviews Col. Phillip Corso and Dr.John Alexander from July 23, 1997

Art Bell was joined by Col. Phillip Corso and Dr. John Alexander discussing alien artifacts gleaned from the Roswell incident. Corso said in 1961 he was given a file cabinet from his superior General Trudeau which contained material recovered from ET craft. He was instructed to use these items for "utilization and exploitation," farming the objects out to various companies such as Bell Labs to reverse engineer and further develop. Among the technologies he said arose from this were: night vision, fiber optics, food irradiation, integrated circuits, and lasers.

http://www.irva.org/

The Day After Roswell

Posted by racehorse on 01-05-2009 04:24 PM:

This is a great show. I remember it well.

--------------------
racehorse

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-12-2009 05:26 PM:

Art Bell interviews multi-guests from 01-08-99

UFO Disclosure 1999
In this 5-hour overview of the state of ufology and disclosure, Art Bell and Stephen Bassett welcome a variety of guests and experts.

Guests
Stephen Bassett, Peter Davenport, Joe Firmage, Richard C. Hoagland, Steven Greer, William J. Birnes, Peter Gersten, James Erjavec, Jim Marrs

Posted by Starrphyre on 01-13-2009 02:03 AM:

quote:
Art Bell interviews multi-guests from 01-08-99

UFO Disclosure 1999
In this 5-hour overview of the state of ufology and disclosure, Art Bell and Stephen Bassett welcome a variety of guests and experts.

Guests
Stephen Bassett, Peter Davenport, Joe Firmage, Richard C. Hoagland, Steven Greer, William J. Birnes, Peter Gersten, James Erjavec, Jim Marrs

Just did a drive-by to see what's happening here tonight if anything. This show for tonite sounds like it may be a good one. I'll work on staying awake for it.

Wish we could get an update from this 10-year old stuff on current --um, state of affairs, etc..-- from other than the mainstream "news" of today.

I love and adore Art for his shows, both ancient and newer shows, bless him, and pray that we will somehow be able to get some things a little more current from him.
Old is wonderful, current is even more fascinating. Have pity on your fans, Art, and come back.

Last night's "end of the world" scenario with Geo. Knaap had me crying in my beer. Eeek. I will avoid all of that in the future if I know what is coming. Perhaps I am immature, call it what you will, but until things are looking better, you will find me with my tail in the air and my head buried deep in the sand.

I challenge you Pirates to try to cheer me up a little bit.

--------------------
Before God we are all equally wise--and equally foolish. ~ Albert Einstein

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-13-2009 02:08 AM:

Listening to this show now in the ORR Starr......not late night, start at 9:00 PM Eastern or 6:00 PM Pacific.....no one listens late night in the ORR anymore unless it's the weekend with Art, Ian or Knapp.

Posted by Starrphyre on 01-13-2009 02:23 AM:

quote:
Listening to this show now in the ORR Starr......not late night, start at 9:00 PM Eastern or 6:00 PM Pacific.....no one listens late night in the ORR anymore unless it's the weekend with Art, Ian or Knapp.

Oh cool, thanks. Will tune in. I got all delayed and stuff with ordering a pizza.

--------------------

Posted by Starrphyre on 01-13-2009 02:33 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Starrphyre
Oh cool, thanks. Will tune in. I got all delayed and stuff with ordering a pizza.

Thanks, I think I've got it now.

--------------------

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-19-2009 04:35 PM:

Art's interview with Michael Theroux from January 6, 1999

Michael Theroux joins Art in the second hour. Michael is the editor in chief of the Journal of Borderland Research. Michael has done research in all kinds of things and Art will go through them one by one. They begin discussing Robert AM Stephens and Michael's involvement.
3rd hour.... Michael and Art begin the hour discussing the power grid and outages that may occur due to Y2K. Low frequency acoustic sonar is talked about in the beginning of the next hour, and after the break calls are taken from listeners.
Last hour.... Art reads a fax from a listener, in Michigan, who had seen a Robin in his yard yesterday in the middle of winter. Michael discusses how the proliferation of our electro-magnetic technology affects our environment. More calls are taken for Michael to finish out the program.
01/05/99 Tuesday / Wednesday
http://www.borderlands.com/y2k/y2khyste.htm
http://www.borderlands.com/newstuff...e23/warming.htm

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-26-2009 04:25 PM:

Art Bell interviews Ed Pankau from February 2, 1999 about his work as a private investigator.

Ed Pankau, President of Pankau Consulting, is one of the leading authorities on the detection and prevention of financial fraud and the conduct of domestic and international financial investigation. His experience as an investigator spans thirty years, during which he has assisted in the recovery of millions of dollars and the prosecution of criminals throughout the world.

Books
Check It Out!: A Top Investigator Shows You How to Find Out Practically Anything About Anybody in Your Life
Hide Your Assets And Disappear
How to Make $100,000 a Year As a Private Investigator

http://www.pankau.com/

IN MEMORY OF ED PANKAU
By Ralph Thomas

This month a legend and good friend of private investigators, Edmund J. Pankau passed away. I have to tell you that I have known Ed Pankau for 30 years. Mr. Pankau had a profound impression on me as both an individual and a professional perhaps more so than anyone else I have known. His dogged determination, grit and inspiration was a motivating force like nothing else I have experienced. As a young rookie investigator in the 1970's, I first had the pleasure of coming to know Ed Pankau at a seminar of the National Association Of Legal Investigators in Orlando Florida where Pankau had spoke on how to obtain public records. Things where very different then because in those days, there were no computers for online searching, no modems, cell phones nor even fax machines. Investigators did stuff the old fashioned way by hand searching public records and beating the streets. Ed Pankau was one of the best at it and I, along with thousands of others; learned a lot from him.

http://www.pimall.com/nais/nl/n.pankau.html

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-02-2009 04:50 PM:

Art Bell's interview with Stephen Simon from July 6, 1999

Spiritual Movies
Stephen Simon talks about his experiences as the producer of the films "Somewhere in Time" and "What Dreams May Come."
http://blog.gaiam.com/blog/author/stephen/
http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com/
DVDs/Videos
Somewhere in Time
What Dreams May Come

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-09-2009 03:48 PM:

Art's interview with Dr. Evelyn Paglini from March 12, 2006

Witchcraft & Predictions
Parapsychologist and witchcraft practitioner Dr. Evelyn Paglini returned to the show, and as she did in her Nov. 2004 appearance, issued a dark forecast for the near future. There will be many natural disturbances as Mother Nature has been called upon to do a cleansing of the Earth, she explained. Among her predictions for the US in the year ahead:

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-16-2009 04:10 PM:

Art interview with John Lear from 11-02-03

John Lear shared revelations about UFOs and disclosure in a 4-hour discussion with Art Bell.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-23-2009 04:27 PM:

Art's interview with Willie Nelson from May 9, 1997
May 9, 1997
Art Bell chats with music legend Willie Nelson

http://www.willienelson.com/

Revolution Green - Screening Feb 24 & 25 @ Willie’s Place
February 20th, 2009
Willie’s Place will be hosting a special screening of Revolution Green, a documentary about biodiesel, on February 24 & 25. The small donation is requested, $5 minimum, and will benefit SBA. Both screening will be at 3pm in the theater.

Revolution Green is a new documentary about biodiesel and the potential of biodiesel to change America’s dependence on crude oil. The film documents the lives of Bob and Kelly King, who pioneered a waste to energy proess that created America’s first retail biodiesel pump and refinery on the island of Maui. Their cradle to cradle strategies to refine sustainable biodiesel eventually inspired a partnership with Willie Nelson, becoming an essential element to propelling biodiesel into mainstream recognition. Revolution Green is about how Bob King’s decision to try and make a difference set an important cornerstone in America’s race for energy independence. Revolution Green is about the energy future of America and how biodiesel refined to a sustainable standard is allowing communities across America to step into the future and create their own energy.

If you missed it - or if you just want to see the show again - below is a link to the performance of Willie and the Wheel on David Letterman Monday Feb 16, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjXtCmg638Y

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-02-2009 04:59 PM:

Art's Classic interview with Terrence McKenna from May 22, 1997.

The late Terence McKenna was an author, ethnobotanist, and explorer of psychoactive substances. In this show he discusses his theory of the end of time, "Timewave Zero."

Posted by Swerdloc on 03-02-2009 05:15 PM:

quote:
If you missed it - or if you just want to see the show again - below is a link to the performance of Willie and the Wheel on David Letterman Monday Feb 16, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjXtCmg638Y

Thanks, Shirley. Willie and Asleep at the Wheel! A little sunshine on this cold, snowy day.

--------------------
Anchors Aweigh

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-02-2009 05:43 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Swerdloc
Thanks, Shirley. Willie and Asleep at the Wheel! A little sunshine on this cold, snowy day.

Don't you just love Willie Nelson and his interview with Art was amazing also. My fav is still The Highwaymen.

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-09-2009 06:04 PM:

Art Bell's first part of Ghost to Ghost from October 30, 1997
These are always great shows, love hearing stories from callers.

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-16-2009 05:12 PM:

This weeks Classic is Art Bell's second part of Ghost to Ghost from October 31, 1997.

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-23-2009 09:21 AM:

Art Bell interview with Richard C. Hoagland for the entire program about the importance of Mars from 12-26-03

http://www.enterprisemission.com/

Mars & Saturn Images
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2003/12/26.html#m

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-30-2009 04:44 PM:

Art's interview with Dr. Sam Parnia from March 4, 2006

Near Death Experiences
British near-death expert, Dr. Sam Parnia, discussed his work as a critical-care physician and the NDE research that led him to write What Happens When We Die. As part of his study, Parnia examined the accounts of cardiac arrest patients who were brought back from clinical death. According to Parnia, between 10- and 20-percent of these patients claimed to have had near death experiences.
http://near-death.com/experiences/triggers11.html

Amateur astronomer Christopher Go of the Philippines photographed a new red spot on Jupiter on February 27th. The storm, officially known as "Oval BA," is about half as big as the Great Red Spot and almost the same color. Scientists are not certain why Oval BA has turned red, though it could be a sign the storm is intensifying. Read more from NASA.

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-06-2009 04:58 PM:

Art interviews Dannion Brinkley from January 3, 1997

Art Bell chats with Dannion Brinkley about his near death experiences

http://www.dannion.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-06-2009 08:05 PM:

Amazing, for the first time I can remember Coast put up the whole five hours of Art's interview with Dannion Brinkley from January 3, 1997, the interview is not edited and commercials are included which is fun to hear after all these years.

Posted by Starry Night on 04-08-2009 06:53 AM:

Thanks SP! Looking forward to listening to this show!

Posted by Starry Night on 04-11-2009 03:25 PM:

Drop by the ORR tonight if you can!

Tonight's Show:

6-10pm PT: Art Bell- Somewhere in Time returns to 12/7/95 for Maj. Ed Dames very first appearance on the show. They discuss remote viewing as well as many black op projects.

Although I did not listen, here was the run-down from Ed Dames this past Thursday night on C2C (the usual dire updates):

In five to six months a powerful quake, probably in the 6.5 to 7 range will hit near Carson City, NV
In that same time frame, Israel will attack Iran, in what he called an "Armageddon"-like situation.

The global economic collapse is just beginning and will be especially bad this summer. Gold will rise in price to $2000 an ounce.

A coming Bird Flu epidemic will further damage the economy.

The North Koreans are going to use a nuclear weapon, and the Chinese will allow it. This will further tax US military forces.

Within five years, the solar "killshot" will occur, with the sun emitting some very large solar flares. The first series of flares will take down all electrical infrastructure. People may need to be underground, and have fresh sources of water to survive.

ET races have been observing humankind. Another race similar to humans in appearance will help us rebuild after the catastrophes.

Posted by Ziroc on 04-13-2009 07:16 AM:

quote:
Amazing, for the first time I can remember Coast put up the whole five hours of Art's interview with Dannion Brinkley from January 3, 1997, the interview is not edited and commercials are included which is fun to hear after all these years.

I agree 100%. It was a real treat to hear the WHOLE show /w his commercials. (Coast usually butchers the show to include that failure of a host's commercials.) I always say 'fu, then FF 2:30 mins'

--------------------
Ziroc™
"I thought there was no Chill town!" - Howie Gordon - BB6/BB7 AS

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-13-2009 03:42 PM:

Art's interview with "Rodney" and Dr. Len Horowitz from 11-23-96

The Captured Spirit
"Rodney," an Arkansas man, claims to have captured and trapped a spirit (named Everett) into a sealed room

Dr. Len Horowitz, Emerging Viruses
http://www.tetrahedron.org/

This show is 1:17.59 minutes, Horowitz isn't on this show, looks like that edit out the first three hours.

Posted by Ziroc on 04-18-2009 04:39 AM:

WTH did they do that for?!?! That pissed me off big-time when I saw it was about an hour.. why bother lazy Premiere idiots.. Grrrr

Why not leave the damn show alone, and post the full 5 hours? Hell, leave the commercials in too! I would rather hear those than Georgie Boy begging people to join after dark.....

If they keep snipping THAT much, I'd cancel SL.

--------------------
Ziroc™
"I thought there was no Chill town!" - Howie Gordon - BB6/BB7 AS

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-20-2009 04:25 PM:

Art's interview Michael Drosnin on Howard Hughes from 01-16-05

Howard Hughes: Madness & Power
Former Wall Street Journal reporter, Michael Drosnin shared details into the bizarre life of reclusive billionaire Howard Hughes. In his investigation, which culminated in the publishing of his book Citizen Hughes, he had access to thousands of never seen before documents, many in Hughes own handwriting. He was "like a villain in James Bond movie," who had his hands in the CIA, the Pentagon, the Mafia and the White House, said Drosnin. He successfully bribed numerous influential people, including Pres. Nixon for $100,000, Drosnin alleged.

Related Articles
Sounds from Titan

Audio data from Huygens has been retrieved as the probe made its descent into Titan. Track One combines several sound samples to portray what a passenger might have heard aboard the craft. Track Two features an audio conversion of radar echoes that may give clues about the nature of Titan's surface. For more, visit ESA's site.

Track 1
http://esamultimedia.esa.int/images...nds_descent.mp3
Track 2
http://esamultimedia.esa.int/images...scent_radar.mp3

http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Cassini...85Q71Y3E_0.html

Webcam: Ramona with her Mom Julie, she was visiting at the time of this show.

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-27-2009 03:44 PM:

Art Bell's interview with George Lutz from 12-27-02

Art Bell spoke with George Lutz about the infamous Amityville Horror case.

'Amityville Horror' Case
In 1974, Ronnie DeFeo Jr. made headlines when he murdered his parents and four siblings in their suburban Long Island home. A year later, George and Kathy Lutz purchased the sprawling three-story home. But just 28 days after moving in, the family made a run for it, leaving all their possessions behind. They claimed evil forces haunted their Long Island home.

http://www.amityvillehorror.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-04-2009 04:32 PM:

Art's interview with Betty Eadie from September 8, 1999

Betty Eadie joins Art this hour to discuss her books and her Near Death Experience. She begins by describing how she died. Betty describes heaven and hell.
3rd hour.... There is a beach mystery happening in Maine that Art tells us about.
Betty continues with Art and they discuss how scientists feel NDE's has to do with a chemical in the brain. Betty talks about cell memory. Art asks Betty what the current state of the 'collective' is. Betty tells us that she did not want to come back to Earth and she told this to Jesus as she knelt before him. She describes how she did come back and entering her body. Betty talks about how she would not mind dying because she wants to go back there , but her family doesn't like her talking like that.
4th hour.... Phone calls are taken this hour. Art tells Betty about "Sarah's" NDE that has been discussed on Coast to Coast many times. A caller ask Betty about the scripture in the Bible about the dead knowing nothing about the living.
5th hour.... In response to a fax from a listener, Betty tells us of the demons that surrounded her hospital bed after she reentered her body and what it meant. Phone calls for Betty continues throughout the remainder of the program

http://www.embracedbythelight.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-11-2009 04:47 PM:

Art Bell - Tess Gerritsen - 12-18-05

Medical Mysteries

Author Tess Gerritsen returned for a conversation with Art Bell about strange and dreadful medical issues. Among the topics she touched on: Crooked anesthesiologists sometimes only put patients under lightly. The person being operated might remain fully conscious during the surgery but be completely paralyzed so that they cannot indicate to the doctor that they are awake. Misdiagnoses of death that occur, when a doctor doesn't hear feint signs of heartbeat and respiration.

Lastes Book:
The Keepsake you can see the book trailer at the link.

I have read all of her books, she is one of very few fiction books that I read, much of what she writes is based on fact, since she is a medical doctor she is in a position to know.

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-18-2009 04:28 PM:

Art Bell's interview with Dr. Paul Moller from 07-13-99

Dr. Paul Moller talks with Art about his 'Sky Car' invention

http://www.moller.com/

XM-2 Skycar In 1962, Dr. Moller built a six to one scale model of the XM-2. Two years later in the garage of his residence in Davis, CA he began construction of the full size aircraft. As Moller Aircraft Corporation, Dr. Moller completed construction of this prototype using two 2-cycle McCulloch drone engines which produced enough power to allow the XM-2 to hover in ground effect in 1965. With the success of his first VTOL flight, Dr. Moller began to re-engine the XM-2 in 1966 with two Mercury outboard engines

Under UC Davis sponsorship. The re-engined XM-2 was then flown for the International Press at the UC Davis airport in 1966. In 1968 Dr. Moller received his first patent on this VTOL XM-2 configuration

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-25-2009 04:58 PM:

Arts interview with Father Charles Moore from 11-26-98

A spiritual leader, historian and scholar, (the late) Father Charles Moore offers captivating stories, theories, and facts he has uncovered in his travels to ancient and mysterious sites.

I believe it was Father Moore who said the Third Secret of Fatima was that we were going to be hit by an Asteroid.

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-01-2009 05:39 PM:

Art's Classic interview with Glenn Kimball from 12-11-98

Researcher Glenn Kimball discusses the hidden life of Jesus.

www.kimballcollege.com

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-08-2009 04:32 PM:

Art Bell Interviews Ed & Kris Sherwood from 01-14-07

UFO and crop circle researchers Ed & Kris Sherwood will be discussing recent UFO sightings over Santa Monica and Mexico as well as related crop circle events in the fields of England.

http://www.cropcircleanswers.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-11-2009 11:01 PM:

Art Bell's interview with Lynne McTaggart from 01-07-07

Writer and researcher Lynne McTaggart discussed her new work on the science of intention, and how it relates to healing and consciousness. Living beings are receivers and transmitters of information, and thoughts have a physical reality to them, like currents of light, she stated. While there have been some methodological problems in a number of studies that tried to measure the effectiveness of prayer, other experiments have shown that mental intention or healing is effective 50-80% of the time, she reported.

http://www.livingthefield.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-15-2009 04:35 PM:

Art Bell's interview w/Eric Brende, Whitley Strieber from 08-28-04

First hour guest, author Whitley Strieber www.unknowncountry.com discussed several topics with Art, including magnetic pole reversal, the mysterious Elmendorf Beast, and the Cumbre Vieja volcano on the island of Las Palmas

Art Bell was joined by MIT graduate and author Eric Brende, who shared the story of how he gave up his modern lifestyle to live a more minimalist existence with an Anabaptist community he calls the "Minimites." This group does not allow the use of any motorized or automated equipment and, according to Brende, even the Amish think this sect is primitive. Brende dwelled among the "Minimites" for 18 months to gather research for his book

http://www.stlouisrickshaw.com/

Art announced that Laura Brannigan passed away this night, she was famous for Gloria and Self Control...We are the creatures of the night. She was 48 years old.

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-23-2009 01:32 AM:

Art interview with Paul Stonehill from 05-29-05

Art Bell was joined by researcher Paul Stonehill, the author of Soviet UFO Files, who talked about UFO sightings, mind control and weather modification in the former USSR. He also discussed the 1908 Tunguska incident, which according to one of his sources, was caused by two nuclear-powered spaceships colliding over the area.

The Soviets experimented with mind control, and at one point used electromagnetic waves to get troops in Afghanistan to lose the will to fight, he reported. They also, he said, considered a space-based mind control weapon, but were not able to launch it. Stonehill expressed concern that such technology may have fallen into private hands, in the ensuing years. He also discussed Soviet cloud-seeding efforts, some of which, he suggested, may have been a subterfuge for a plasma weapon, not unlike SDI that would have been capable of intercepting missiles.

Websites:
www.fatemag.com

Books:
• Mysterious Sky: Soviet UFO Phenomenon
• Soviet UFO Files

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-29-2009 05:53 PM:

Art Bell interviews Freddy Silva from 08-20-06

Crop circle researcher Freddy Silva shared evidence, analysis, and experiences related to the mysterious geometric patterns found in fields. At this point, only about 20% of the circles are produced by natural means, he reported. The creation of the natural formations involves ultrasound or infrasound, with acoustic pressure releasing the water molecules and nullifying them, he detailed, citing the example of a Canadian prairie farmer who found a mummified flattened body of a porcupine in a crop circle on his land
http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-29-2009 07:28 PM:

Sorry to see that are not putting up some of the older Classics, the above was a good show but certainly not a classic..prefer shows from the nineties and early two thousands...

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-06-2009 04:51 PM:

Art Bell interview with Darrel Sims from 07-24-05

Derrel Sims, known as "The Alien Hunter," discussed the physical evidence for alien abduction with Art Bell, who is now hosting the show the last two Sundays of the month. Sims revealed that he is an abductee himself, with episodes involving white, bulbous-head "entities" dating back to when he was only 3 years old. During this first encounter he believes that both the fear and paralysis he experienced may have been "installed" by the entity through its large black eyes

"The Alien Hunter"

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-13-2009 04:55 PM:

Art Bell w/ Greg Bishop- Richard Doty from 02-27-05

Fringe-culture historian and publisher of The Excluded Middle, Greg Bishop, shared the story of a government authorized campaign of disinformation that defined an era of alien paranoia and destroyed the life of the late Paul Bennewitz.

The Excluded Middle

Doty also claims to have personally fed lies and disinformation to frequent Coast guest Linda Moulton Howe, while she was working on a UFO special for HBO. Among Doty's other startling revelations during the program were that Roswell actually happened (he's seen the briefing film), a living alien was recovered, and the government was involved in cattle mutilations.

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-20-2009 05:07 PM:

Arts interview with Jim Sparks from 02-25-07

Abductee and author Jim Sparks returned to share more details of his encounters with aliens, which have persisted for almost two decades. His main experiences are with the ETs known as the Grays, though he's also had contact with Reptilians, whom he believes are directing the Grays.He suggested that the extreme emotions he initially held towards the Grays-- hate and anger, helped him to retain conscious recall of many of the incidents.

http://www.jim-sparks.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-27-2009 05:13 PM:

Art Bell interviews Peter von Puttkamer from 12-02-06

Adventurer and filmmaker Peter von Puttkamer discussed Bigfoot legends, The Jersey Devil, giant birds and other cryptozoological wonders, as well as his documentary, The Real Lost World, which traces the origins of Arthur Conan Doyle's story about the land of dinosaurs and ape men.

http://www.thereallostworld.com/

Posted by starrmtn001 on 07-28-2009 10:00 AM:

Ahoy? Anyone???

Posted by starrmtn001 on 07-28-2009 10:02 AM:

Sure is a BIG Ship! A Pirate can get lost on these decks.

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-03-2009 05:19 PM:

Art Bell's interview from 10/18/03 with Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeath of the Ghost Investigators Society presented another selection of recorded ghost voices, known as Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP).

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-10-2009 04:11 PM:

Art's interview with Mad Man Marcum from 04-18-95 replayed on 12-11-05

In Art Bell's first interview with Michael "Mad Man" Marcum,originally recorded on April 18, 1995, he details the chronology of his "time machine" experiments. Marcum said he initially was trying to create a small "Jacob's ladder" (a spark that continuously travels between two metal rods), and to do this he used a laser from a CD player to produce the arcing. But during the experiment he noticed a strange shimmering effect above the arc. He threw a screw into it, which he said temporarily disappeared, possibly traveling "half a second into the future."

Building A Time Machine

Email to the Future
Aside from the occasional Mad Mad Marcum-type claims, time travel technology doesn't exist yet that would enable a person to visit their future self. For now though, you can send an email to the person you will become via www.FutureMe.org, which lets you specify a date, up to 2035. www.Forbes.com recently ran a similar experiment, collecting email "time capsules" to be sent out over the next 20 years.

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-17-2009 05:41 PM:

Arts interview with Jon Klimo on Channeling from 09-24-06

Parapsychologist and world's leading authority on the scientific investigation of channeling, Jon Klimo discussed what happens in the afterlife to those who commit suicide.
http://jonklimo.com/

What is the deal here, I brought this show up this past week from my achieves and listened to this show again..excellent interview.

Books:
Channeling: Investigations on Receiving Information from Paranormal Sources

Suicide: What Really Happens in the Afterlife

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_0...sprefix=Jon+Kli

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-24-2009 04:44 PM:

Art Bell interview with Col. Phillip Corso from 07-23-97

In a rebroadcast from 7/23/97, Art Bell was joined by Col. Phillip Corso and Dr. John Alexander discussing alien artifacts gleaned from the Roswell incident. Corso said in 1961 he was given a file cabinet from his superior General Trudeau which contained material recovered from ET craft. He was instructed to use these items for "utilization and exploitation," farming the objects out to various companies such as Bell Labs to reverse engineer and further develop. Among the technologies he said arose from this were: night vision, fiber optics, food irradiation, integrated circuits, and lasers

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/067101756X/ctoc

Posted by Shirleypal on 08-31-2009 08:23 PM:

Art Bell's interview with Graham Hancock for 12-28-06

Art Bell welcomed author Graham Hancock who shared his thesis on how "supernatural" beingsinteracted with human consciousness from ancient to current times.These entities, who have been known by such names as spirits, fairies and aliens are always "interpenetrating" with our world but normal consciousness is tuned into everyday reality and is not typically aware of them, he said.
www.grahamhancock.com

This was the night that Art surprised us all and broadcasted from the High Desert and Kingdom of Nye, he had come back to the U.S. from Manila.

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-07-2009 05:02 PM:

Art's interview with Dr. Raymond Moody from 04-10-05

Best selling author and scholar Dr. Raymond Moody returned to the show to discuss near-death experiences (NDEs) and events associated with dying. One new development in his research seems to counter the theory that NDEs are the result of a dying brain. He said there are increasing numbers of reports of relatives of dying persons having an "empathetic death experience," where they observe the newly deceased in spirit form, in interactions that are similar to classic NDE accounts.

Book: Life After Life
Life After Loss

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-14-2009 05:07 PM:

Art's interview with Robert Young Pelton from 11-11-06

Art Bell was joined by professional adventurer and author Robert Young Pelton, who spoke about his journeys into the world's most dangerous places. After the death of his father and a series of "dull" expeditions to Africa and Borneo, Pelton said he sought out adventure in the more perilous corners of the planet.
http://comebackalive.com/site3.php

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-21-2009 06:48 PM:

Art's interview from Septemer 18, 2005

Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeath, from the Ghost Investigators Society, returned with a new selection of actual recorded voices of ghosts, known as Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP). They presented a series of nine selections recorded from the home of two women, who were novice Wicca practitioners. The residents reported being harassed by a malicious spirit(s), and one of them said she had been repeatedly scratched by this entity.

Ghost Investigators Society

Posted by Shirleypal on 09-28-2009 07:30 PM:

Art's interview with Stanley Alpert from 04-22-07
Kidnapped in New York

Environmental attorney Stanley Alpertshared his life and death story of being kidnapped by a gang of NYC robbers. His harrowing ordeal began in January 1998 when he was forced into a car at gunpoint while walking on a street in Greenwich Village. The robbers demanded his ATM number and when they extracted some cash, they learned he had a large savings account, so they decided to kidnap him. They threatened to torture and kill his father if he didn't withdraw his money from the bank the next day.
http://www.stanleyalpert.com/

All Art's show are great, but would love it if they put up older true Classics.

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-05-2009 04:44 PM:

Art's G2G show from 10-31-05
10-31-05

Art Bell returned live to host his annual Ghost-to-Ghost Show, featuring tales of hauntings and spirits, that raise the question-- does something survive death

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-12-2009 04:26 PM:

Unhappy

No Classic up this week on Coast for Art.

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-19-2009 03:57 PM:

Art Bell interview with Preston Nichols from 05-27-94

In a rebroadcast from May 27, 1994, Art Bell conversed with electrical engineer Preston Nichols about the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Project. According to Nichols, Tesla had input on the Philadelphia Experiment and Al Bielek's account of what happened on the ship in 1943 is essentially accurate.
http://www.bielek.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 10-26-2009 03:12 PM:

In a special rebroadcast, Art Bell's Ghost-to-Ghost show from October 30, 1993 was presented.

Going to miss Art doing G2G this year.......bummer.

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-02-2009 02:45 PM:

Art's interview with Lyn Buchanan from 01-10-04

Controlled Remote Viewing expert, Lyn Buchanan discussed how the CRV technique can be used in business, research and any type of investigative field.

Stick with Weekends
Lest we let Art Bell live down the time he accidentally glued his lips together, I offer this gentle reminder. It's all in fun, Mr. Bell. Surely a fellow broadcasting from a city whose very name sounds like a rim-shot, Parumph, can take a little teasing. Really, for more than a decade I've loved listening to Art, and it's great that he's back batting cleanup on the weekends. Maybe this illustration will motivate him to play the tape of the infamous lip-gluing incident for the newbies out here.

--Tim Sheppard
Author/Illustrator
www/LastWordOn.com

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-09-2009 03:18 PM:

Art's interview with Tom and Ann on Sarah James an entity and also Elena the motorcyclists who drove through Chernobyl from 03-28-94

In the first hour, Art interviewed a ham radio operator named Tom and his wife Ann, who told of encounters in their home with a poltergeist/entity that has identified herself as "Sarah James." They have created a website featuring documentation of the incidents. The rest of the show was a night of Open Lines.
http://66.175.38.157/kn4lf20.htm

Related Articles
Riding through Chernobyl
Elena, an intrepid motorcyclist, has created a haunting website, which photo-documents her drive through "the dead zone" of Chernobyl, the site of the world's worst nuclear power accident.
http://www.kiddofspeed.com/chapter1.html

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-16-2009 05:11 PM:

Arts interview with Aaron C. Donahue from 02-15-04

Aaron Donahue, a professed Luciferian, shared his remote viewed forecasts which included a scenario that begins in 2025 where humans enter into a computerized matrix that turns out to be hellish.
http://www.thepropheticlight.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-23-2009 04:52 PM:

Art Bell with Stan Friedman from 11-20-05

Researcher Stanton Friedman joined Art Bell for a discussion about Ufology, UFO skeptics, and the MJ-12 papers. Friedman recently attended a UFO conference in China, and indicated that the government there was showing signs of openness regarding the topic. In the United States, there still remains a number of reasons why mainstream science is not receptive to the UFO field. He listed them as: 1) Ignorance of the data 2) Fear of ridicule ('they'll think I'm a nut') 3) Ego - if aliens are here, why haven't they contacted important scientists? 4) It's impossible - distances from other stars are too far away.

He presented analysis of the MJ-12 papers, saying that the original documents such as the Truman/Forrestal memo were the "real thing" but that subsequent documents were probably fraudulent. Friedman also recounted how in 1952-3 there were numerous incidents where military pilots and their fighter planes simply disappeared during chases with UFOs.
http://www.stantonfriedman.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 11-30-2009 03:31 PM:

Art interviews Robert Morgan on Bigfoot from 06-05-01 plus Stardust Returns!

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-07-2009 04:08 PM:

Art's interview with Dean Radin from 06-26-05

Celebrated scientist and author Dean Radin (ions.org) talked about consciousness and psychic phenomena, as well as discussed Princeton University's Global Consciousness Project, also known as the EGG Project.

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-14-2009 04:16 PM:

Art interview from June 11, 2005 w/Dale Brown & Susan Meckley

Air Force pilot turned best-selling author, Dale Brown, detailed his service as a navigator-bombardier aboard a B-52 Stratofortress loaded with nuclear weapons, as well as discussed the procedures and psychological stresses of preparing to drop the bomb.

Susan Meckley Update
In the first half-hour, adventurer Susan Meckley shared her experiences sailing from Mexico to Hawaii on her vessel USSV Dharma. During her 3,000 mile journey she slept in short 25 minute shifts, Meckley explained, in order to check the radar and look for large ships that could possibly smash into her boat. Meckley is currently docked in Hilo, Hawaii, where she expects to remain until August. She is planning to sail to the Marshall Islands next.

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-21-2009 08:52 PM:

Art's replay with Dr. Roger Leir on Aliens in Brazil from May 22, 2005

http://alienscalpel.com/

Breaking News from Unknown Country

Posted by Beansidhe on 12-23-2009 05:36 PM:

Just heard about imminent blow of Mayon Volcano! Will it affect Manila????? They did say it was ...major.

--------------------
Seize the moment! Think of all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart! -- Erma Bombeck

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-23-2009 06:45 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Beansidhe
Just heard about imminent blow of Mayon Volcano! Will it affect Manila????? They did say it was ...major.

No it will not effect Art, he is about 300 miles away.....he posted that he would like to go down there to take pictures..

Posted by Shirleypal on 12-28-2009 05:30 PM:

Arts interview with Nick Pope from 03-18-06

Nick Pope, who used to run the British government's UFO project (similar to the USAF's Project Blue Book), discussed disclosure in the U.K. as well as seldom reported craft sightings by pilots and the military. Pope said out of the 200-300 UFO reports he received each year about 80% could be easily explained, 15% had insufficient data to render any conclusions, and the rest comprised what he called extremely interesting cases
http://www.nickpope.net/

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-07-2010 10:31 PM:

Art's interview with Dr. Fred Alan Wolf from 11-13-04

Theoretical physicist Dr. Fred Alan Wolf discussed his speculations on the nature of time, as well as his belief that a device would be built within this century that allows travel through time.

http://www.fredalanwolf.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-11-2010 07:05 PM:

Art Bell's interview with Zeph Daniel from 10-10-04

Author Zeph Daniel a Satanic Abuse survivor, returned to the show, sharing his unusual life experiences as well as detailing the nature of alien and demonic interactions. The purpose behind Satanic Ritual Abuse is to "dislodge the soul" from a child, so that a demonic entity can enter and grow up in that person, he explained.

This was the night that Ann Strieber had her aneurysm, Whitley was suppose to be on the first hour and Art got a frantic call from him saying that Ann has collapsed.

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-11-2010 09:47 PM:

quote:
Art Bell's interview with Zeph Daniel from 10-10-04

Author Zeph Daniel a Satanic Abuse survivor, returned to the show, sharing his unusual life experiences as well as detailing the nature of alien and demonic interactions. The purpose behind Satanic Ritual Abuse is to "dislodge the soul" from a child, so that a demonic entity can enter and grow up in that person, he explained.

This was the night that Ann Strieber had her aneurysm, Whitley was suppose to be on the first hour and Art got a frantic call from him saying that Ann has collapsed.

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-12-2010 01:12 AM:

Cool

The Zeph Daniel show has been replaced, they had a problem with the stream.

Art's interview with Desiree Hurtak, J. J. Hurtak from 10-23-04

Founder of the Academy for Future Science, Dr. J.J. Hurtak, and his wife Desiree, discussed his paraphysical text, The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch, the coming shift in human consciousness, and communication with other intelligences.

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-18-2010 04:54 PM:

Art Bells interview with Evelyn Paglini from 11-21-04

In a departure from her usual material,Dr. Evelyn Paglini parapsychologist and practitioner of witchcraft shared dire warnings concerning the weather, the economy and the war. This information, she said, came to her via psychic readings she does for individual clients around the country and since September she began to see a cluster of similar trends affecting these people.

Posted by Shirleypal on 01-25-2010 05:12 PM:

Art's interview with Joshua P. Warren from 08-19-06

Paranormal investigator and author Joshua P. Warren discussed his latest work on non-human apparitions, including inanimate objects (ghost ships), aliens and pet spirits. He said reports of "phantimals," or animal ghosts, are extremely common. They usually return for a short time, Warren noted, pointing out that pet spirits can often look just as physical as living creatures.

http://www.lemurteam.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-01-2010 05:29 PM:

Art interview with Bill McDonald from 11-07-04

Artist and researcher Bill McDonald returned to the show to share his analysis of alien craft. In his documenting of the Roswell incident,he said he created his illustrations based on interviews with 248 reliable witnesses. Describing the Roswell craft as a delta-shaped "metal crystalline" vehicle that was grown in layers, he stated it was capable of morphing under different conditions.

http://www.alienufoart.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-08-2010 04:59 PM:

Art Bell interview with Zeph Daniels from 10-10-04

Aliens Demons and Souls

Author Zeph Daniel, a Satanic Abuse survivor, returned to the show, sharing his unusual life experiences as well as detailing the nature of alien and demonic interactions. The purpose behind Satanic Ritual Abuse is to "dislodge the soul" from a child, so that a demonic entity can enter and grow up in that person, he explained.

http://www.zephnet.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-15-2010 07:20 PM:

Art Bell's interview with Sir Charles Shults 111 from April 18, 2004

In the first half of the show, scientist Sir Charles Shults III discussed Mars Rover images which he believes show fossil remains. Shults also chatted about energy, technology, and artificial intelligence. The latter part of the program featured Open Lines.
http://www.xenotechresearch.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 02-22-2010 06:04 PM:

Art's interview with Leland Gregory from 01-03-04

Former Saturday Night Live writer, Leland Gregory returned to the show, playing a collection of his best wacky 911 calls. His newest book,Hey Idiot! is a chronicle of human stupidity.

http://www.realwacky.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-01-2010 04:34 PM:

Art's interview with Dr. Colm Kelleher and Whitley Strieber from 04-24-04

Research scientist Dr. Colm Kelleher, from the National Institute of Discovery Science (NIDS), discussed the enigmatic Black Triangle phenomenon. Sightings of Black Triangles go back to the 1980s, though a dramatic increase began in 1998. NIDS has recorded as many as 500 encounters.

http://www.nidsci.org/
http://www.unknowncountry.com

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-08-2010 05:11 PM:

Art's interview with Matt Savinar from 10-24-04 on Peak Oil

Art Bell was joined by author Matt Savinar, outlined a bleak future as we have reached the stage of "Peak Oil," in which worldwide oil production will begin to decline due to diminished reserves. In the years ahead, this will plunge us into a "meltdown of the modern economy," he believes, where oil could cost as much as $182 a barrel or $7.00 a gallon. Eventually, he predicts civilization will be thrust back into the stone age, and the plentitude of fossil fuel will be seen as a "blip in history."
http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-15-2010 05:27 PM:

Art Bell's interview with Dr. Michael Shermer from 10-17-04

Founding publisher of Skeptic Magazine, Dr. Michael Shermer, shared his viewpoint as to why he doesn't believe in paranormal phenomena and many extraordinary claims. He also commented on the emerging field of quantum science, suggesting that it is not connected with the thought process because quantum effects are happening at a subatomic level and the mental process occurs on a molecular level.

http://www.skeptic.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 03-29-2010 05:32 PM:

Art Bell's interview from 10-23-05 with Nick Begich and Mark Sudduth

The topic was Project HAARP when Art Bell returned for a conversation with Dr. Nick Begich. A long time researcher on the antenna array in Alaska which interacts with the ionosphere, Begich reported that HAARP's array has quadrupled in size in the last two years. He also revealed that the Dept. of Defense's DARPA had now taken over the program.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/
http://www.earthpulse.com/
http://www.darpa.mil/

quote:
It's unfortunate that such technology is in the hands of the military, he commented, as some beneficial applications haven't been explored such as creating chemical reactions to reduce pollutants and adding ozone to the atmosphere. Begich believes that weather manipulation technology exists, and there is "a lot of salivation [over it] in military circles." However he doesn't find it likely that HAARP had the power to create a storm as huge as Katrina, though it might have been used to affect the storm in different ways.

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-05-2010 04:27 PM:

Art Bell kicked off his new weekend stint with maverick physicist James McCanney, who discussed extreme weather, redirecting the path of hurricanes, and the crash of the Galileo space craft into Jupiter.
http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

Posted by Swerdloc on 04-06-2010 01:00 AM:

Listening to this show--and whoa, Art is just miles above the rest as an intelligent and talented interviewer.

--------------------
Anchors Aweigh

Posted by ArtBellfan on 04-06-2010 01:47 AM:

Maybe I should stop listening to these interviews....just makes me long for the days of old. There is nothing now that I would ever want to go back and listen to ever again.

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-06-2010 04:38 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by ArtBellfan
Maybe I should stop listening to these interviews....just makes me long for the days of old. There is nothing now that I would ever want to go back and listen to ever again.

I have said the same a thousand times, but it will never happen, don't forget Art will be hosting live this up coming Friday.

Posted by Saharaka on 04-06-2010 03:24 PM:

quote:
I have said the same a thousand times, but it will never happen, don't forget Art will be hosting live this up coming Friday.

I agree with you both! I cannot think of one program that I have heard done, after Art left, that I would actually listen to again.

--------------------
Creature of the desert

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing plaid with stripes comes easy."

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-12-2010 03:38 PM:

Art Bells interview with Nick Cook from 03-14-04

Reporter for Jane's Defence Weekly, Nick Cook discussed the latest information on antigravity and zero point energy.
http://jdw.janes.com/

Posted by joequinn on 04-13-2010 01:22 PM:

I don't want to listen to Art Bell's great shows from the past. I want to listen to his shows from the present --- I just hope that they are great ones!

--------------------
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Posted by Escargot on 04-18-2010 04:11 PM:

I'm beginning to think that the shows are either incorrectly labeled with the wrong year OR they are splicing shows together - go figure. I heard the announcer say last nights show was from 1997 and near the end of the show I heard a comment about a new report concerning bee colony collapse disorder. I believe a bee keeper named Dave Hackenberg reported missing bees in 2006.
I can't find last night's info on C2C today, so I can't verify date I heard.
Does anyone know if they are combining segments of shows from different years in to one show?

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-18-2010 07:34 PM:

If I remember right he said the report was in 1996......not 2006.

Posted by Escargot on 04-18-2010 08:59 PM:

I don't think anything was said as to the date of the bee report on the replay show ShirleyPal. I did some internet searching for when the first report was made about missing bees and the info I found about it said it happened in 2006.
The current announcer who gives the date of the replay at the breaks said the show was from 1996. And when I heard the comment about the bees later in the replay show I thought that the bee problem happened more recently than 1997 and so I googled it.

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-18-2010 09:05 PM:

Heard no announcer, I listen on CKLW in Windsor, Canada and they don't air any announcements or Coast commericails, they cut local which is a good thing for me, I recorded the show this morning and listened to it again and there was nothing about 2006...if something was said on the break by the current announcer don't have a clue what he would be talking about.

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-18-2010 09:07 PM:

As far as cutting out some the show, yes they do as these were 5 hour interviews....I do have the whole five hours and still looking for it on one of my CD's.

Posted by Escargot on 04-18-2010 09:12 PM:

Shirleypal, I didn't say that anyone said anything about the bee report being from 2006. I said the bee report was mentioned and I looked up the date of the first report of the bee problem and it was in 2006. I said the announcer said the show was from 1997.
You don't have a C2C announcer saying when the show was taped/originally aired???? before each segment?
That is odd.

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-19-2010 02:11 AM:

You are in the wrong thread, it's the
Somewhere in Time not Weekly Classic and yes this show is from May 25, 1997....

Saturday 17 Apr 2010~Art Bell Replay w/Ramona from 05-26-97

Art Bell: Somewhere in Time journeys back to May 26th of 1997 when Art was joined by his late wife, Ramona, to talk about their incredible UFO sighting, right outside of their Pahrump, NV home.

5/26/97 - Monday / Tuesday
NATO.... Clinton is still out there lobbying for the expansion of NATO. Art wonders if NATO expands to include virtually everyone, what does it actually become? What would they be defending us against?
Memorial.... Art's mom wrote asking him to support the dedication of the Women's War Memorial.
UFO.... Art has experienced his second sighting of a UFO. He brings his wife on the air to help describe the occurrence. They were both walking up the driveway to the house around 11:40 a.m. and noticed a double contrail being made by a jet. They then noticed there was a cylindrical object following the contrail. It was glowing bright silver. It was extremely high up and then suddenly stopped dead cold for a moment and then took off SSE til it was out of sight. Art would like to hear from anyone else you saw this.

http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/...3059#post633059

Posted by Escargot on 04-19-2010 03:52 PM:

Is there a way to send my posts to the correct thread?

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-19-2010 04:05 PM:

Art Bell's interview with John Lear from 03-21-04

Former commercial aviation pilot John Lear returned for another 4-hour discussion with Art Bell. In his last appearance in November 2003, he presented a "Disclosure Briefing," which contained disturbing information about UFOs and the alien presence. In this program he shared revelations which he said came from top secret sources, which included details about the moon being towed into its current location, and how souls from Earth are transmitted there. Further, he declared that mankind itself is an experiment.

The Living Moon

Posted by Shirleypal on 04-26-2010 05:14 PM:

Art Bells interview with Jose Escamilla, David Jacobs and Budd Hopkins from 09-27-03

Historian David Jacobs highlighted some of the key events and theories that surround the subject of UFOs and alien abductions. Leading abduction researcher. Budd Hopkins also joined in the first part of the conversation.

Rods Controversy
In the first hour of Saturday's show, videographer Jose Escamilla who discovered the "Rods" phenomenon in 1994, reacted to the presentation on the UFO Theatre website that suggests Rods are caused by camera artifacts.

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-03-2010 05:11 PM:

Art Bell's interview with LMH~John Hutchison from June 27, 2003

The "jellification" of metal and the levitation of objects were brought about by the "Hutchison Effect," explained Canadian-based inventor John Hutchison, Art Bell's guest on Friday's night. Using such items as Tesla coils and RF generators to create the effect, Hutchison said a 1500 lb. transformer was lifted one inch.

Tthe "Hutchison Effect" is evidenced in the composite photo of metal pieces (below). These deformations occurred at room temperature as a result ofa complex combination of electromagnetic fields. Here is a guide to the images:

http://www.hutchisoneffectonline.com/

Crop Circle Update
Linda Moulton Howe (earthfiles.com) joined Art for the first hour of Friday's show with a report on a recent spate of crop circles that have occurred worldwide, including the U.S. In an unusual case from Montegranaro, Italy, a sphere of light was seen shooting a thin beam down into a crop and was photographed by a teenage boy with his cell phone camera. Early the next morning three circles were found in the crop. For more on this case, and other crop circles found in Italy, see Linda's
http://www.earthfiles.com/news/news...ory=Environment

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-10-2010 04:16 PM:

Art Bell's interview with Tess Gerritsen from April 23, 2005

Medical doctor turned best-selling author, Tess Gerritsen, discussed the difficulties in diagnosing death and shared several cases of people who were mistakenly declared dead.

She recounted a story from 1984 in which a 'corpse' leaped up from an autopsy table and grabbed the pathologist by his throat. The doctor fell over dead from shock

Tess Garritsen is one of a few non-fiction authors that I read, have read most of her books, though novels they are based on medical fact.

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-17-2010 04:09 PM:

Art Bell's interview with Russell Targ from June 17, 2006

In his first show broadcast live from the Philippines, Art Bell welcomed parapsychologist Russell Targ, who spoke about his book The End of Suffering: Fearless Living in Troubled Times, as well as the latest research into non-local awareness and remote viewing.

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-24-2010 05:24 PM:

Art Bell does Open Lines from 05-30-03

Special guest host Art Bell returned to the Friday program for a night of Open Lines. On his specially designated Time Travel line, a variety of callers presented their forays both into the past and the future. Nunnehi (Cherokee for "The Little People") called from Sacramento, and spoke of previewing her death, along a chain link fence, where she went through a receiving line. Each time she shook a person's hand she would instantly know all about that person.

Posted by Shirleypal on 05-31-2010 03:34 PM:

Art Bell interview Whitley Strieber and Evelyn Paglini from 09-21-03

Art Bell welcomed occult practitioner Dr. Evelyn Paglini, who founded the International Psychic Center in 1972 and serves as a consultant to the Stars, CEOs, stockbrokers, institutions and the public.

Art & Whitley
Art caught up with author Whitley Strieber to discuss the latest news about UFOs including a spectacular sigthing in British Columbia.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-07-2010 04:01 PM:

Art Bell interviews Dr. Dean Radin from June 20, 2004

Scientist and author, Dr. Dean Radin shared evidence for the reality of psychic phenomena, and the contention that mind and matter are related in certain ways. "We're more hurt by people making wild claims than by skeptics," Radin said of the field of psychic study, in which he has sought to present data of replicable experiments.

http://www.ions.org/

Citing the Global Consciousness Project, he noted that the random generators or "eggs" (which are said to take a "brainwave of the world's mind") began to show anomalous readings 3-4 hours before the 9-11 attacks, in a manner that was statistically unlikely if the readings were just random

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-14-2010 03:15 PM:

Art's interview with Mjr. Ed Dames from 07-17-04

During Saturday's show, the world's foremost remote viewing teacher, Major Ed Dames, discussed what he calls the "Killshot," a series of solar flares that he and his remote viewing research team believe will hit earth causing an extreme amount of destruction and death.

http://www.remoteviewing2004.com/pages/4/index.htm//

The Kill Shot

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-21-2010 04:40 PM:

Art Bell's interview with Bob White, David B. Sereda from June 13, 2004

Author and ufologist, David Sereda discussed recent UFO cases as well as the search for alternative energy sources. He detailed how his work to help promote such technologies as fusion with helium 3, was thwarted by various companies such as Southern California Edison, even though helium 3 offered a superior power source.

http://www.voiceentertainment.net/

Posted by Shirleypal on 06-28-2010 06:27 PM:

Art's interview with Dr. Rama Coomaraswamy from March 05, 2006

Friend of the late Father Malachi Martin and fellow Catholic priest Dr. Rama Coomaraswamy discussed the current state of the Catholic Church, exorcisms and the nature of evil. He assisted both Martin and Bishop McKenna in numerous exorcisms over the years, though he said isn't actively involved in the ritual nowadays. When Father Martin was in the hospital with a brain hemorrhage he revealed to Coomaraswamy that he'd been knocked to the ground by a "demon" and that was what brought about his injury (Martin briefly recovered and then fell into a fatal coma).

Rev. Dr. Rama Poonambalam Coomaraswamy, M.D., (1929 - 2006), was a cardiac surgeon, then a psychiatrist and later a Traditionalist Catholic priest and exorcist, besides being a prolific writer on Traditionalist Catholicism and Perennialist topics.

Rama Coomaraswamy, of mixed Tamil, English and Jewish ancestry, was the son of the famous Indologist Ananda Kentish Coomaraswamy, and of his fourth wife Luisa Runstein, an Argentine-born woman of Jewish descent. He is the grandson of the Tamil-Ceylonese lawyer and social pioneer Sir Muthu Coomaraswamy and his English wife Elizabeth Beeby. As such, Rama Coomaraswamy hailed from notable Tamil and English families.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rama_P._Coomaraswamy

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-05-2010 03:36 PM:

Art Bell interview with Albert Taylor and Scott Flansburg from 02-18-06

The Human Calculator
First hour guest, Scott Flansburg, "The Human Calculator," shared his unique perception of numbers, which he sees in ordered relationships in his mind. He also spoke about his Human Calendar, which is based on 13 months, and uses the number zero as both a month and a day.

Parapsychology researcher Albert Taylor returned to discuss out-of-body experiences (OBEs) as well as physical attacks by spirit entities. The onset of an OBE typically involves three sensations, he detailed: 1) paralysis, where the soul disconnects from the body, 2) vibration, as the transition begins to the astral plane and 3) a roaring or electronic sound

http://www.alberttaylor.com/

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-12-2010 05:20 PM:

Art Bell's Ghost to Ghost from 10-31-03

Conducting a five-hour broadcast of caller's ghost stories on Halloween night, host Art Bell said the one thing he was convinced of is "there's got to be something more [after we die]." As the calls came in, some running themes emerged such as in the case of suicide, where ghosts seem to linger in their last locations. There were also numerous incidents in which ghosts or apparitions seemed to be sending a message to the living.

Posted by Shirleypal on 07-19-2010 04:20 PM:

Art Bell interviews Richard Hoagland from 12-16-03

Joining Art Bell, for the full 4-hour broadcast, Richard Hoagland of Enterprise Mission discussed new Mars missions, as well as the significance of ancient artifacts on the red planet (related images). Addressing the notion of a "curse" on Mars missions, he commented that the failed signal from Beagle 2, was probably not due to sabotage, but more likely a problem that occurred in the tricky landing process. Hoagland was still upbeat though, saying a JPL source told him that the orbiting Mars Express's ground penetrating radar equipment may reveal far more (such as evidence for underground cities) than Beagle 2 would have anyway.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/

Images

I am trying to imagine 4 hours with Richard.