Welcome Aboard :: Art Bell Dark Matter Chat at the Fantastic Forum

Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Join its free! Calendar Find other Pirates Frequently Asked Questions Search Home Logout
Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum > The Blue Planet... > News from a parallel universe > Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he is from the future
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post #: 1

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/0,3...49305387,00.htm

Quite an interesting story (Its older but one for discussion!!)

quote:
Mr Cole was taken to a secure mental health facility in Geneva but later disappeared from his cell. Police are baffled, but not that bothered.
Interesting he dissapeared from the cell... I wonder if someone else FROM THE FUTURE came to his exact location AND RESCUED HIM??

He could have been telling the truth! (Any updates on this guy?)

Old Post 03-25-2012 02:02 PM
Dude111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dude111 Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Add Dude111 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post #: 2

I don't expect to hear more from him till next week.

Although he's tweeting:

https://twitter.com/#!/eloicole1

Old Post 03-25-2012 04:40 PM
Dale O Sea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dale O Sea Click here to Send Dale O Sea a Private Message Visit Dale O Sea's homepage! Find more posts by Dale O Sea Add Dale O Sea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fan
Lady with a

Post #: 3

haha

quote:
Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."

Old Post 03-26-2012 04:24 PM
Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fan Click here to Send Fan a Private Message Visit Fan's homepage! Find more posts by Fan Add Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post #: 4

Ya gotta wonder what happend to the guy!!

HOW DID HE GET OUT OF HIS CELL??

Old Post 03-27-2012 04:41 AM
Dude111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dude111 Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Add Dude111 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
voguy
Pirate

Post #: 5

Tell me this ain't UFO Phil.

Old Post 03-28-2012 02:36 AM
voguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for voguy Find more posts by voguy Add voguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote