FAN-TASTIC HOME

carpenoctem

Solar X-rays:
Status
Status

Team Art Bell Rules

CQ CQ...From The Cyber Seas on the Pirate Ship FANTASTIC
To the high desert....and Back!

Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum Members: 5,819 | Threads: 38,053 | Posts: 422,588 
Your User Control Panel.Register.Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum Calendar.Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum Members ListFantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum Frequently Asked Questions.Search Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum.
Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum > Ship's Galley > Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community > Our Dear Linnea ~ please read everyone Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Our Dear Linnea ~ please read everyone On: 04-28-2011 At: 08:07 PM
SETIsLady
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 1

I have just received word that our dear friend Linnea, is in ICU and not expected to recover. I cannot put into words how heartbroken I am, as I am sure everyone is.

Please everyone send her prayers, love and light. She and RC need all that we can give them right now.

May God bless you Linnea and for being someone that I count as one of the people I feel blessed to have known in my life.

I took it upon myself to post this, so I hope you won't be too upset RC but you and she are among family here and you need us right now.

SETIsLady has attached this image:
This post was last edited by: SETIsLady on 04-28-2011 at 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SETIsLady Click here to Send SETIsLady a Private Message Find more posts by SETIsLady Add SETIsLady to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 08:19 PM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 2

I am tears right now as I read this.......

I cannot believe this is happening to her

She trusted me and let me come ashore on this site and i cant thank her enough (This is one of the best sites i have ever been on)

I am so sorry

Click Here to See the Profile for Dude111 Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Add Dude111 to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 08:20 PM
rumike
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 3

How horrible. My prayers and thoughts go out to her.

--------------------
Anchors Aweigh!

Click Here to See the Profile for rumike Click here to Send rumike a Private Message Find more posts by rumike Add rumike to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 08:23 PM
Raggedyann
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 4

Thank you SETISlady for letting us know of this. I am stunned, deeply saddened and lost for words at this moment. My thoughts and prayers go out to Linnea and her family.

Click Here to See the Profile for Raggedyann Click here to Send Raggedyann a Private Message Find more posts by Raggedyann Add Raggedyann to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 08:29 PM
Swerdloc
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 5

Sending prayers and light to Linnea and RC.

--------------------
Anchors Aweigh

Click Here to See the Profile for Swerdloc Click here to Send Swerdloc a Private Message Find more posts by Swerdloc Add Swerdloc to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 08:38 PM
racehorse
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 6

This is horrendous and shocking news that saddens me deeply. Linnea is a pillar of strength on this ship and I have been honored to have her as a friend all these years. Linnea, you are truly loved and all the Pirates aboard ship have been blessed knowing you and having you as our Captain. My thoughts and prayers are with you and RC.

--------------------
racehorse

Click Here to See the Profile for racehorse Find more posts by racehorse Add racehorse to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 08:50 PM
Shirleypal
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 7

I don't have words, Linnea is a long time friend and I love her so much.

My heart and prayers go out to you Linnea.

Click Here to See the Profile for Shirleypal Find more posts by Shirleypal Add Shirleypal to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 10:39 PM
Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 8

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Please hold and keep our treasured Linnea.

--------------------
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

Click Here to See the Profile for Live365 Click here to Send Live365 a Private Message Find more posts by Live365 Add Live365 to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 10:45 PM
Kaztronic

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 9

Linnea, you and your Son in my thoughts and prayers. Sending healing thoughts your way, hoping that you might overcome the challenges you are currently facing.

--------------------
"You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

Click Here to See the Profile for Kaztronic Click here to Send Kaztronic a Private Message Find more posts by Kaztronic Add Kaztronic to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 11:08 PM
Shazam
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 10

May the lord bless and keep her

Click Here to See the Profile for Shazam Click here to Send Shazam a Private Message Find more posts by Shazam Add Shazam to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 11:25 PM
Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 11

Linnea, I shall never forget your kindnesses.

--------------------
If you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Click Here to See the Profile for Bobbi Snow Click here to Send Bobbi Snow a Private Message Find more posts by Bobbi Snow Add Bobbi Snow to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 11:40 PM
WestBorder
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 12

MapleGirl and I are praying for Linnea in this critical hour. Love and light to her and RC.

--------------------
Anchors Aweigh!

Click Here to See the Profile for WestBorder Click here to Send WestBorder a Private Message Find more posts by WestBorder Add WestBorder to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 11:41 PM
Sean_in_Montreal
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 13

This is sad news. My thoughts are with her and her family. God's Speed, Linnea.

--------------------
"I believe in keeping an open mind, but not so open that my brains spill out."(unknown)

Click Here to See the Profile for Sean_in_Montreal Click here to Send Sean_in_Montreal a Private Message Find more posts by Sean_in_Montreal Add Sean_in_Montreal to your buddy list

On: 04-28-2011 At: 11:55 PM
IronsGold
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 14

This news hit us like a ton of bricks...Biker and I are deeply and truly shocked. We were both so sad to have read this this evening.

Good Lord, I've known Linnea since 2004!

Our prayers to you Linnea, and to your Son.

Please keep us all posted SL!

--------------------
"What fresh hell is this?"
Dorothy Parker

Click Here to See the Profile for IronsGold Click here to Send IronsGold a Private Message Find more posts by IronsGold Add IronsGold to your buddy list

On: 04-29-2011 At: 12:00 AM
SvladCjelli

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 15

This is very sad. I am sending Linnea good thoughts, and Alpha and everyone at IW also are thinking of her.

Thank you for all your hard work and patience Linnea, and may you get the miracle it seems you need. You have many friends, and I am sure much love is coming your way.

Good luck, and may we meet again.

edit to add message from Alpha (who is unable to post here):

I would to thank Linnea for being the visionary and pioneer, who started one of the first discussion forums for the love of the genre at the helm of Art Bell...this lead to the others who exist today and for that, so many will eternally be grateful and remember her spirit, her vision and passion with reverence and love. - Alpha

--------------------
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't following you...

This post was last edited by: SvladCjelli on 04-29-2011 at 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SvladCjelli Click here to Send SvladCjelli a Private Message Find more posts by SvladCjelli Add SvladCjelli to your buddy list

On: 04-29-2011 At: 12:03 AM
kbot
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 16

Linnea has been fabulous to me since coming on board, and she is obviously well loved by all here. I will be remembering her and her family in my prayers tonight and for a while.

This is devastating.

Click Here to See the Profile for kbot Click here to Send kbot a Private Message Find more posts by kbot Add kbot to your buddy list

On: 04-29-2011 At: 12:11 AM
Supernova
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 17

So very sorry to hear this news. My prayers will be directed towards Linnea and her family.

Mike.

--------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Supernova Click here to Send Supernova a Private Message Find more posts by Supernova Add Supernova to your buddy list

On: 04-29-2011 At: 12:51 AM
pattiwacki
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 18

Oh, this is so sad, praying for Linnea!

--------------------
Viva noche, viva vida!

Click Here to See the Profile for pattiwacki Click here to Send pattiwacki a Private Message Find more posts by pattiwacki Add pattiwacki to your buddy list

On: 04-29-2011 At: 12:53 AM
Glop
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 19

This is very sad news. All my best to you Linnea. You've been here for me 7 years as a friend and thank you for that. You will be in my prayers and in my heart.

Click Here to See the Profile for Glop Click here to Send Glop a Private Message Find more posts by Glop Add Glop to your buddy list

On: 04-29-2011 At: 01:06 AM
ArtBellfan
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 20

This is terrible. My heart and prayers are going out to you Linnea

Click Here to See the Profile for ArtBellfan Click here to Send ArtBellfan a Private Message Find more posts by ArtBellfan Add ArtBellfan to your buddy list