FAN-TASTIC HOME

carpenoctem

Solar X-rays:
Status
Status

Team Art Bell Rules

CQ CQ...From The Cyber Seas on the Pirate Ship FANTASTIC
To the high desert....and Back!

Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum Members: 5,821 | Threads: 38,124 | Posts: 423,076 
Your User Control Panel.Register.Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum Calendar.Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum Members ListFantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum Frequently Asked Questions.Search Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum.
Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 Fantastic Forum the Original Art Bell's Dark Matter and Coast to Coast AM Forum > ON THE AIR ~ AM/FM/XM RADIO > Art Bell/The New Frontier > Art Bell's Official Facebook Account
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Art Bell's Official Facebook Account On: 05-21-2011 At: 01:19 PM
CoastZone
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 1

This has been confirmed by the real Art Bell. Perhaps a sticky is in order?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...001143852663&sk

Click Here to See the Profile for CoastZone Click here to Send CoastZone a Private Message Find more posts by CoastZone Add CoastZone to your buddy list

On: 05-21-2011 At: 07:39 PM
CoastZone
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 2

I wanted to address this here. Many people on facebook are saying the fake one is claiming to be the original Fantastic Forum.

I addressed that on Art's facebook page and welcomed members here to the one and only, the original FF.

I also made sure Art knew that the forum was not dead. That Fan had saved it. I also let it be known that this forum has supported and continues supporting Art Bell.

Click Here to See the Profile for CoastZone Click here to Send CoastZone a Private Message Find more posts by CoastZone Add CoastZone to your buddy list

On: 05-22-2011 At: 04:10 AM
turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 3

where on facebook? i would like to reply to that

--------------------
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Click Here to See the Profile for turtle101 Click here to Send turtle101 a Private Message Find more posts by turtle101 Add turtle101 to your buddy list

On: 05-27-2011 At: 02:43 PM
alleyrulez
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 4

hopefully Art will accept my request...

if you are reading this, Art, my first name is RON.

hope that helps.

Click Here to See the Profile for alleyrulez Click here to Send alleyrulez a Private Message Find more posts by alleyrulez Add alleyrulez to your buddy list

On: 05-27-2011 At: 03:16 PM
CoastZone
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 5

quote:
Originally posted by turtle101
where on facebook? i would like to reply to that

Don't know where the other went to. However I just posted a new notice that states we are still alive and well. Including a link here.

On: 05-27-2011 At: 04:19 PM
alleyrulez
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 6

Click Here to See the Profile for alleyrulez Click here to Send alleyrulez a Private Message Find more posts by alleyrulez Add alleyrulez to your buddy list

On: 05-27-2011 At: 05:19 PM
CoastZone
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 7

Turns out we may not have registration enabled here.

On: 06-02-2011 At: 11:31 AM
CoastZone
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 8

From Art Bell:

quote:
I may have some news for you all about June 9th......

On: 06-02-2011 At: 06:17 PM
joan roberts
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 9

Sounds mysterious and reassuring!!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for joan roberts Click here to Send joan roberts a Private Message Visit joan roberts's homepage! Find more posts by joan roberts Add joan roberts to your buddy list

On: 06-03-2011 At: 02:44 AM
alleyrulez
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 10

hopefully it is GOOD news.

damn, I miss Art.

On: 06-28-2011 At: 10:31 PM
joan roberts
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 11

Still waiting for "The News"

Click Here to See the Profile for joan roberts Click here to Send joan roberts a Private Message Visit joan roberts's homepage! Find more posts by joan roberts Add joan roberts to your buddy list

On: 07-26-2011 At: 07:46 PM
mimzy
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 12

I requested an add. Probably won't add me, but who knows. I really want to talk to someone in the C2C crew, I have for six years now!

Click Here to See the Profile for mimzy Click here to Send mimzy a Private Message Find more posts by mimzy Add mimzy to your buddy list

On: 07-26-2011 At: 08:08 PM
turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 13

quote:
Originally posted by mimzy
I really want to talk to someone in the C2C crew, I have for six years now!

At night in the ORR there is alot of the crew there and your welcome to come there and talk. Mimzy.here tonight
see u there.

--------------------
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Click Here to See the Profile for turtle101 Click here to Send turtle101 a Private Message Find more posts by turtle101 Add turtle101 to your buddy list

On: 08-09-2011 At: 01:49 AM
joan roberts
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 14

Art posted" He is cleaning his office and selling his

statue Limbug gave him of the alien
"
Thats all folks

On: 08-09-2011 At: 09:51 PM
Patty
Pirate

Edit | Quote | Report

Post #: 15

quote:
Originally posted by joan roberts
Art posted" He is cleaning his office and selling his

statue Limbug gave him of the alien
"
Thats all folks

selling his alien statue ? Oh no.... Art?? This hurts my heart. Thanks for the update joan.

Click Here to See the Profile for Patty Click here to Send Patty a Private Message Find more posts by Patty Add Patty to your buddy list