CNN Pundits Discuss Merits of Space Alien False Flag

For non-partisan discussion ONLY. This policy will be strictly moderated and enforced. For those with eyes wide open, visionaries, lunatics, humorists (definitely!)

Moderator: Super Moderators

SquidInk

CNN Pundits Discuss Merits of Space Alien False Flag

Post by SquidInk » 08-15-2011 09:22 AM

I kid you not. I guess the threat of 'terrorist networks' isn't powerful enough to pull us out of this nose-dive. I'll be interested to see how far they take this one.

Like I've said in the past, we now have a large problem. I wouldn't be surprised if the classified & weaponized arm of the genetic modification industry is quite advanced compared to the visible portion of that same field. So, the problem is this: at any moment some biologically modified soldiers could be trotted out on stage, looking from all angles like alien beings. We're never going to be able to tell, on the day of 'disclosure', if we're looking at the real thing or not.

But in any case, technology has progressed far enough to ensure one thing at least ... the day of 'disclosure' will truly be a bad hair day for 'liberty' & 'the constitution'.

O, you betcha.
Last edited by SquidInk on 10-17-2011 09:22 AM, edited 1 time in total.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

ShamanistiK
Pirate

Post by ShamanistiK » 08-17-2011 02:21 AM

Insightful.

I love reading your posts SquidInk! Keep on doing the good work!
Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
Henry David Thoreau

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 08-17-2011 08:53 PM

ShamanistiK wrote: Insightful.

I love reading your posts SquidInk! Keep on doing the good work!

Allright! Who are you?

I'm kidding... thanks for the 'props', ShamanistiK, and of course I'll keep posting my kooky content.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 08-17-2011 09:00 PM

This is a joke - right???????????

He is nuts- he is absolutely nuts - he is a babbler.
A man's character is his fate

ShamanistiK
Pirate

Post by ShamanistiK » 08-18-2011 01:27 AM

I hadn't even bothered to watch the video. I still think that what you wrote could be possible, after having just watched the video.

And who is calling who nuts?
Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
Henry David Thoreau

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 08-18-2011 10:59 AM

ShamanistiK wrote: I hadn't even bothered to watch the video. I still think that what you wrote could be possible, after having just watched the video.

And who is calling who nuts?

I am calling Paul Krugman nuts and I should have included incohent.:eek:
A man's character is his fate

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 08-19-2011 10:58 PM

Watching from afar, extraterrestrial beings might view changes in Earth's atmosphere as symptomatic of a civilisation growing out of control – and take drastic action to keep us from becoming a more serious threat, the researchers explain.

This highly speculative scenario is one of several described by a Nasa-affiliated scientist and colleagues at Pennsylvania State University that, while considered unlikely, they say could play out were humans and alien life to make contact at some point in the future.

[...]

In their report, Would Contact with Extraterrestrials Benefit or Harm Humanity? A Scenario Analysis, the researchers divide alien contacts into three broad categories: beneficial, neutral or harmful.

[...]

"A preemptive strike would be particularly likely in the early phases of our expansion because a civilisation may become increasingly difficult to destroy as it continues to expand. Humanity may just now be entering the period in which its rapid civilisational expansion could be detected by an ETI because our expansion is changing the composition of the Earth's atmosphere, via greenhouse gas emissions," the report states.

"Green" aliens might object to the environmental damage humans have caused on Earth and wipe us out to save the planet. "These scenarios give us reason to limit our growth and reduce our impact on global ecosystems. It would be particularly important for us to limit our emissions of greenhouse gases, since atmospheric composition can be observed from other planets," the authors write. - source
...the set up...

Of course these pieces are laced with terminology like 'highly speculative scenario', but -- too late! The suggestion has been planted in the 'collective mind'.

Of course, they end up with an admission of sorts...
Even if we never make contact with extraterrestrials, the report argues that considering the potential scenarios may help to plot the future path of human civilisation, avoid collapse and achieve long-term survival.
Last edited by SquidInk on 08-19-2011 11:48 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Pirates and Skeptics -P&G, etc”