Brian May's Synchronicities

The endless frontier. Mind, matter, consciousness

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

Brian May's Synchronicities

Post by Swerdloc » 01-19-2010 09:28 AM

I wasn't sure where to post this, because it straddles the categories of synchronicity, history, optical physics, and music, among others. Dr Brian May, guitarist of Queen, has long had an obsession with stereoscopy, particularly of life in Victorian Britain. It turned out he had an interesting connection to his favorite photographer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ssion.html
Anchors Aweigh

rumike
Pirate

Post by rumike » 01-19-2010 09:46 AM

Cool, I can't wait to read this! Unfortunately, my schedule is upside down after being on winter break for three weeks, and I have to catch some shut-eye. But it looks really interesting. I love Brian May and the history of England, so this should be great.
Anchors Aweigh!

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-20-2010 12:51 AM

I loved this article by Brian May. Queen was my all time fave band. I saw May do a guitar solo at a Queen concert in the 80's and it has always been the performance that I most cherished out of all the rock concerts that I went to see.

I have had one amazing synchronicity experience myself, so I am always interested to read about the experiences of others. Thanks for posting the link. I enjoyed reading it!

Return to “Quantum Physics/Edge Science”