nelson mandela dies again (Time shifts?)

The endless frontier. Mind, matter, consciousness

Moderator: Super Moderators

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 12-07-2013 06:57 PM

Christ.

Lore
Pirate

Post by Lore » 12-07-2013 10:23 PM

cherry wrote: It was his son that died in a car accident.

His son was murdered

link for Ennis Cosby article

By the way, I was cute once.

Oh, wait, aren't most babies cute?
Last edited by Lore on 12-07-2013 10:25 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Lore
Pirate

Post by Lore » 12-07-2013 10:34 PM

By the way Casioson, in our little town, on the way out of town, somebody built a big, honkin' ugly church. To make matters worse, a couple of years later, the same congregation built a two story gym right next to the church, that looked almost like (and was the size and dimensions of) the church itself.

One day on the way out of town I was shocked to see both the church and the gym were gone. I even stopped the car and backed up to make sure they weren't there. Two other cars also stopped, and were looking at the field where the church and gym were supposed to be. I assume they were looking like I was at what hadn't been an empty unremarkable field for a long time.

I came back the same road several hours later and the church and gym were back.

I have no idea what that was all about. It was a clear day, no mist, no fog, just sunshine.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-07-2013 10:57 PM

Lore wrote: By the way Casioson, in our little town, on the way out of town, somebody built a big, honkin' ugly church. To make matters worse, a couple of years later, the same congregation built a two story gym right next to the church, that looked almost like (and was the size and dimensions of) the church itself.

One day on the way out of town I was shocked to see both the church and the gym were gone. I even stopped the car and backed up to make sure they weren't there. Two other cars also stopped, and were looking at the field where the church and gym were supposed to be. I assume they were looking like I was at what hadn't been an empty unremarkable field for a long time.

I have no idea what that was all about. It was a clear day, no mist, no fog, just sunshine.

Wow! Thanks for sharing this amazing experience Lore. I wish more of us here were inclined to share personal experiences of the unexplained. I mean that's why a lot of us came here in the first place. :)
Last edited by Raggedyann on 12-07-2013 10:59 PM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 12-08-2013 12:01 AM

Lore wrote: By the way Casioson, in our little town, on the way out of town, somebody built a big, honkin' ugly church. To make matters worse, a couple of years later, the same congregation built a two story gym right next to the church, that looked almost like (and was the size and dimensions of) the church itself.

very cool, and I know what this phenomenon is about, I have experienced it more than once, it is like deja vu but more intense. I too think I have lived through Mandela dying before, and it has happened multiple times for me, I have had intense conversations about it.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Return to “Quantum Physics/Edge Science”