Doka
Pirate

India Permits Free Energy

Post by Doka » 02-07-2016 08:17 AM

India permits free energy technology despite threats from UK, US, Saudi Arabia

Quote:

"INDIA WON’T SUPPRESS TEWARI’S FREE ENERGY GENERATOR
APRIL 16, 2015
India considers its own free energy program a matter of national pride, and is very much willing to risk antagonizing Petrodollar countries with its support on Reactionless AC Synchronous Generator (RLG) invented by its own Paramahamsa Tewari, an electrical engineer and former Executive Director of Nuclear Power Corporation of India.
Years ago, Tewari has also proven the theories inside Bruce de Palma’s homopolar engine which first exposed this writer to the world of free energy technologies.
Obviously, a country cannot implement its own free energy program without considering all possible consequence including a military response from Petrodollar countries, e.g. Saudi Arabia, UK, US. That’s why India has been aligning its own military program with that of Russia which at present is standing up, together with the BRICS countries, against the Nazionist cabal imposing all sorts of sanctions to destroy it.
The BRICS alliance has in the past promised to release all suppressed technologies, e.g. free energy, for our responsible utilization. It looks like they are keeping their word.

http://wearechange.org/india-permits-fr ... di-arabia/

In my dreams, I dream of a world that helps us and not continiously attemps to suppress and enslave.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Re: India Permits Free Energy

Post by voguy » 02-07-2016 09:18 AM

It's interesting that when you try to go "off grid" someone is up your butt forcing you to buy from them.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Quantum Physics/Edge Science”