In Memoriam ~ Rapa/Pat Clayton

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

Black Tassel
Pirate

Post by Black Tassel » 01-13-2005 01:37 PM

Fear not, Pirates -- Rapa's soul will permeate this ship forever.

Sincere condolences Ray and Vicki ........ Pat's vibrance and spirit will always be with you. She will always be remembered for her wisdom, insight and love.

Love
Brenda
Grobanite Forever

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 01-13-2005 01:59 PM

I did not know you but from what others have said, I know you were a kind and loving soul. May blessings and joy go with you wherever your journey leads you. Thank you for your contribution to the betterment of those who are still here. And those who are left behind know that one day you will meet again with joy, happiness and understanding of all that is.

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 01-13-2005 02:29 PM

To hear the news of Rapa's passing makes me very sad indeed..
First thought was another good soul return's to their place in the heavens..
Another spirit of the light leaves us.

I know Rapa has been fighting for her life with each breath, now she is in the air we breathe when are hearts are heavy.. and she' as in life lifts your spirit..

Yes' Bellisima you remember her signature line'

"OUT BEYOND WRONG DOING AND RIGHT DOING THERE IS A FIELD---I'LL MEET YOU THERE."

Yes' Rapa'

... I also send my condolences to Ray and family.
I guess you know Rapa' was and is' well loved and will always be remembered by the one's she has touched with her light' and wisdom.

Thank you Rapa' for your journey bringing love and light..

Til we meet again.
I'll be seeing you....

deeremom
Pirate

Tears dripping on keyboard .....

Post by deeremom » 01-13-2005 06:04 PM

Linnea,

It's so hard for us to lose another of the "original crew." Rapa was so much of the heart and soul of the Fantastic Forum.

My condolences to Ray and Vicki, and to you. I know how dearly you loved her. Thanks for letting us know of her passing .....

To quote BT:
Fear not, Pirates -- Rapa's soul will permeate this ship forever.
May our dear Rapa Rest in Peace!

Pjean63
Pirate

Post by Pjean63 » 01-13-2005 11:02 PM

To Rapas' family: thank you for sharing her with us, I know how much time a forum board like the good ship takes in ones life.

She always was able to give of herself, and I remember from long ago how much I appreciated her insight.

Bless her as she sails on new waters. may your memories be long and your grief short.
"I mock you with my monkey pants!" Oz-from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 01-14-2005 12:36 AM

Sad news indeed. My thoughts and prayers to Ray and Vicki.

Kimberly Meeks
Pirate

Post by Kimberly Meeks » 01-14-2005 02:25 AM

I had not been in contact with Rapa in a very long time. Still the news of her passing saddens me. She was a lady that could boost your spirits when nobody else could. She was a very classy lady and will be missed by all.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.
>^..^<
Meow, Ribbit, Splash

Skosh

Cpt Spike Mike
Joint Chief

Post by Cpt Spike Mike » 01-14-2005 03:34 AM

Yes, Rapa was a great member, with lots to say, a pleasant way to say it, and a willingness to learn & laugh. We'll miss her greatly.

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 01-14-2005 04:51 AM

Waverider wrote: Yes' Bellisima you remember her signature line'

"OUT BEYOND WRONG DOING AND RIGHT DOING THERE IS A FIELD---I'LL MEET YOU THERE."

Yes' Rapa'
Rapa's sig line came to my mind too, dear Jeri. So perfect.

Rapa came to the Fantastic Forum a couple of weeks before I did. I lurked and read for a while. Rapa's words of wisdom were a big reason I finally decided to post. Her insights illuminated my life. What a gift a teacher is.

Thank you Rapa.
Originally posted by rapa - 09-26-2004 11:40 AM

My concept of religious,spiritual beliefs and even atheist belief is : we all have something within ourselves urging us to know the truth of who we are, why we are, where we came from and where we are going. Any of us who think we have the true answers to these questions can not grow spiritually. Who knows where we might learn something new.

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 01-14-2005 05:24 AM

I am so very saddened to hear this news.

Rapa was a true wise woman. She was a truly evolved soul -- and still is... Her gentle presence has been, and will be, much missed by all of us.

My thoughts are with her. My condolences to Ray and Vicki.

Only once in a blue moon are our lives graced by someone whose compassion and wisdom shines so vibrantly in our lives, touches our hearts, and guides our souls. This was Rapa's gift. Thank you...
Image Anchors Aweigh!

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 01-14-2005 09:58 AM

Sweetness and light to the Clayton family and Pirates
who knew and loved Rapa.

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 01-14-2005 12:16 PM

Rapa is a wise and wonderful soul whose light will continue to shine. Blessings on her, and on her family.
Anchors Aweigh

Faedrea
Pirate

Post by Faedrea » 01-14-2005 12:42 PM

I am shocked and saddened to hear this news. I have not heard much from Rapa over the past 2 years or so, but before that, I did post with her and what a wise woman. She also took notice of me once in a time of need, and contacted me privately to lend me support and give me a tarot reading. Rapa's tarot reading changed the course of my life, her help pushed me in the right direction at a time when I was uncertain, and her help gave me the clarity and courage to take a chance and as a result, I passed seemingly impossible odds to be with the true love of my life.

This is just the kind of woman she was, selfless and extending her help to other people. That is what I will remember most about her. She had a psychic gift for sure as well IMHO.

So I never forgot her for that and was always sort of curious where she had gone off too, and now Im sad to hear this news. I know you're out there Rapa, just want to tell you again thank you my friend.

Gwen
Pirate

Post by Gwen » 01-14-2005 08:19 PM

Rapa was one of the first pirates to welcome me onboard. she was a lovely lady..yes, dear Rapa, everything happens as it should..I love you and will light a candle. Love and light to Ray and Vicki.

pattycake123
Pirate

Dearest Rapa

Post by pattycake123 » 01-15-2005 03:34 PM

Dearest Pat,

You have "made it" to the great beyond, where there is no more struggling for breath, there are no more tears, no darkness, and no more pain.

One day, not long ago, we shared "I love you's"...our spirits joined...as they are now. When we think of you, dear Rapa, you are here. You are not gone from us, but your presence is with us. We CELEBRATE your life on earth !!! and now, We CELEBRATE your life eternal. You will never die, Pat....your light and love will be always remembered, and your spirit will join with ours. Your struggle is over, although ours is still present. YOU, Rapa, were an example of love, light, and extreme understanding. Thank you, dear Pat.

and even now, I know that I can say "I love you, Pat", and you will hear, as before.

Until we meet again. Ray and Vicki, may you have peace that Pat is still with you.

pattycake123

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”