Please help me find the energy vortex locations in the U.S.

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

milkydoo
Pirate

Please help me find the energy vortex locations in the U.S.

Post by milkydoo » 01-01-2006 06:49 PM

I posted about this here: showthread.php?threadid=20047

but it's very low traffic there. This is not a subject that you can post about on any old forum, so I'm really hoping to get some help here.

To recap what I posted in the above thread, I am wanting to move to a location where hyperdimensional energy is channeled in large amounts to assist in my meditation and spiritual growth.

One of my primary objectives in this life is to become a healer. I believe that living in and around a powerful energy field will help me in my quest.

I would prefer a hotspot in the south west because of the better weather, but I will consider anything.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
.....the Sleeper has Awakened.....

.....Fear is the Mind Killer..... (lines from the movie, 'Dune', 1984

Bellisima
Pirate

Post by Bellisima » 01-01-2006 07:38 PM

Welcome aboard, mikydoo. :) I think Sedona, Arizona may be the place for you. Try Googling
Sedona+healers.
ImageA silent mouth is sweet to hear.
Irish saying

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 01-01-2006 11:26 PM

Wouldn't want to spam a low traffic thread, would you?

People here might take you more seriously milkydoo if you had a post count and didn't have Rense's link in your sig.. I'm surprised an admin hasn't asked you about that. Unless you are Jeff himself that link in every post is spam and against the rules.

As for vortices, Cheri's Weird Wanderings - the Twilight Zone of Travel, might point you the right direction. Taos NM has always had a spiritual stigma attached to it. I've heard of a weird area in Northern CA called Confusion Hill that claims to have areas where balls are able to roll up hill on their own accord, water flows uphill and other weird gravity defying phenomena occur.

This page offered a map with other similar areas located in the US marked attached below.

Weather aside, I've heard you can't beat Nepal for a global energy vortex hotspot.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

milkydoo
Pirate

Post by milkydoo » 01-03-2006 08:58 AM

Thanks for the location tips guys.

As far as the link in my sig..... At first I was suprised at your response to it, but I see now that this is a CTC fan site and it may ruffle some feathers. I've removed the link. (I'm a fan of CTC, Jeff and Jones, jftr)

As far as my post count goes.........honestly, I've never really played those hazing games online, and is one reason why I don't spend much time on forums anymore. Too many house rules and too many people lined up waiting to be offended by something trivial.

I am genuinely interested in moving to a 'spiritual location' to better myself and make the world a better place. I hope that alone is enough to attract sincere responses.

I look forward to more recommendations.
.....the Sleeper has Awakened.....

.....Fear is the Mind Killer..... (lines from the movie, 'Dune', 1984

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 01-03-2006 01:03 PM

Sorry if I came off so harsh milkydoo. It's just we all know where Rense's site is here. He employs some tactics that rub me the wrong way too. But to each his or her own. He is beating a similar drum as what you'll hear being beaten here. No hazing here either. I noticed you had a very low post count for your tenure is all. Read around, post up. There's a wealth of golden info in the threads and more to be mined from FF pirates minds. Be sure to try our search feature. Not everyone is as grumpy as me..
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

feetsie
Pirate

Post by feetsie » 01-03-2006 03:10 PM

milkydoo wrote: Thanks for the location tips guys.

I am genuinely interested in moving to a 'spiritual location' to better myself and make the world a better place. I hope that alone is enough to attract sincere responses.

I look forward to more recommendations.

The location will be as 'spiritual' as you make it. True spirituality lies inside, not out.
God is

milkydoo
Pirate

Post by milkydoo » 01-04-2006 07:22 PM

Dale OSea wrote: Sorry if I came off so harsh milkydoo. It's just we all know where Rense's site is here. He employs some tactics that rub me the wrong way too. But to each his or her own. He is beating a similar drum as what you'll hear being beaten here. No hazing here either. I noticed you had a very low post count for your tenure is all. Read around, post up. There's a wealth of golden info in the threads and more to be mined from FF pirates minds. Be sure to try our search feature. Not everyone is as grumpy as me..

No problem Dale. :) I fully understand how forums get out of hand. I'm sure you were just trying to nip a potential problem in the bud.

I understand that Rense, CTC and others all have agendas (who doesn't?) and run their programs the way they feel is best. Fortunately, the variety works for the best for all of us.

I don't have much internet time these days but I will try to spend some time here boning up in the future.
feetsie wrote: The location will be as 'spiritual' as you make it. True spirituality lies inside, not out.

I understand. I'm using the term too loosely I guess. I need the energy boost to help facilitate my growth.

Laura Eleven
Pirate

Post by Laura Eleven » 01-06-2006 04:26 PM

Mt. Shasta in Northern California.
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/shasta.html

Saharaka
Pirate

Post by Saharaka » 01-07-2006 12:13 AM

Gold Hill, Oregon
Creature of the desert

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing plaid with stripes comes easy."

Clatu
Pirate

Post by Clatu » 01-07-2006 11:38 AM

Sedona, Arizona. Seen some specials a few years ago about the apparent vortex entrance there. Of course like all other things above the earth its a not for sure.

Clatu

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”