So am I planked yet?

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 01-14-2007 03:26 PM

Joe, you are most certainly *not* the village idiot! You are more like the village shaman, who often behaves, talks and/or looks like the village idiot, but whose purpose and message is sublime and important.

You got that right Dot, made me laugh too.:)

Dixie Butcher
Pirate

Post by Dixie Butcher » 01-14-2007 04:07 PM

joequinn wrote: I am generally out of touch with reality, Dixie, but I would really like to know what you and daboodaddy may have done to fear the plank... I am genuinely interested...

GAH!!

I don't know, Joe. Maybe because I've been TRYING to imply the captain of this ship is bull goose looney.

Jesus Christ how much more simply can I put it?

dotcosm
Pirate

Post by dotcosm » 01-14-2007 04:19 PM

Hey Dix, I don't think you need to go that far -- this isn't really about the captain. It's about the topics that some of us feel absolutely compelled to continue posting about, come hell or high water, and every now and then the hell and high water *do* come, and then it subsides and all is well again.

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 01-14-2007 04:28 PM

Dixie Butcher wrote: You want someone "kinda edgy, kinda a loose cannon" but still "warm and fuzzy". I got your warm & fuzzy, darlin, it's about 6 inches below my bellybutton.

Classy.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 01-14-2007 04:30 PM

Ms. Butcher'
I bet you're just having a ego problem day...

Wish you wouldn't keep bite'n the Captain's butt...
Doesn't make for a very nice day.

Quote DB'
" Damn skippy. Stubborn, fighty, mean as snake. Yup."
You said that about yourself...

It's Sunday... A fun day' isn't it?

Besides you are kinda funny, sometimes.

Dixie Butcher
Pirate

Post by Dixie Butcher » 01-14-2007 04:40 PM

dotcosm wrote: Hey Dix, I don't think you need to go that far -- this isn't really about the captain. It's about the topics that some of us feel absolutely compelled to continue posting about, come hell or high water, and every now and then the hell and high water *do* come, and then it subsides and all is well again.

You're kinda right, Dot. I'd say it's 50% the Capt and 50% George Noory. If he didn't suck so bad, and I didn't feel the need to bitch about it, and others didn't feel the need to ask me to be nice about it and suck it up, everything would be dandy.

(except in the P & G sector)

Nonetheless, I am waiting for Linnea to start asking for strawberries ala Humphrey Bogart. (free loan of Worker in the Light to the first one who gets that reference...)

PS to majda and Waverider - Goddam right I'm mean and spiteful, I know it, I'm proud of it, and that cooter line is an instant classic. Classy? No. Classic? Oh hell yes.

dotcosm
Pirate

Post by dotcosm » 01-14-2007 05:03 PM

Dixie Butcher wrote: You're kinda right, Dot. I'd say it's 50% the Capt and 50% George Noory. If he didn't suck so bad, and I didn't feel the need to bitch about it, and others didn't feel the need to ask me to be nice about it and suck it up, everything would be dandy.
Exactly. It's about GN sucking so bad, or at least that's the real starting point.
Dixie Butcher wrote:
Nonetheless, I am waiting for Linnea to start asking for strawberries ala Humphrey Bogart. (free loan of Worker in the Light to the first one who gets that reference...)
Aw hell, I loves me some Bogart, but even if I *did* get the ref, I wouldn't say so -- no thanks!

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 01-14-2007 05:06 PM

"PS to majda and Waverider - Goddam right I'm mean and spiteful, I know it, I'm proud of it, and that cooter line is an instant classic. Classy? No. Classic? Oh hell yes."

Who needs it?

Glad you are a proud of yourself.

Why don't you join up with the C2C website and take your battle out with them?

Dixie Butcher
Pirate

Post by Dixie Butcher » 01-14-2007 05:20 PM

Waverider wrote: "PS to majda and Waverider - Goddam right I'm mean and spiteful, I know it, I'm proud of it, and that cooter line is an instant classic. Classy? No. Classic? Oh hell yes."

Who needs it?

You just don't ****ing get it, do you???!!!

I'm being as hateful as I know how, and I ain't been planked. Shoulda been. Why haven't I?

Linnea wants me here....

somebody explain this to somebody. Please. Before my head explodes.

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 01-14-2007 05:27 PM

We do want you here, but you seem to want not' to be here...
"You just don't ****ing get it, do you???!!! "

HB3

Post by HB3 » 01-14-2007 05:33 PM

RROWR!!

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 01-14-2007 05:37 PM

dix, is it the caine mutiny thing? just a guess and you know that i couldn't read that again if i had to. and i don't think that some of the posters understand how frustrating this is to dix (and to lots of others, apparently, including me). when we post ACTUAL EVENTS that demonstrate some of the noory's failings, somebody, at some point in the thread, invariably starts in. for some reason, they usually start with something like "i really shoulnd't even be posting here but..." why would anyone qualify a posting like that anyway? then we're told to alternately, stop bashing, shut up, get a life, get out more, ad nauseam. if anyone should be up in arms about censoring people, shouldn't it be us asking to be "protected" from the "personal attacks?" personally, i could care less. sometimes the posts are vaguely amusing. more rarely, they are informative. THE POINT IS EVERYBODY POSTS (well, that's kinda' the point).
while we're on it (or in it, whichever you prefer):
what kind of person is so terrified of confrontation that they wouldn't post here simply because they like george noory? honestly, if they're so easily swayed, what kind of conviction do they have? woogie boogie, you sad little people!
and linnea, if you're worried about things getting 'too stirred up' and people jumping ship, READ THE TAKE CARE OF GEORGE THREAD. what kind of pot stirring is that? and no more 'george noory' in the index language. interesting as well. can we please just have 'a ruling' here? let everybody know what is up so that we can make our decisions accordingly.
email me directly at: teresius "at" comcast.net (all one word, of course)

dotcosm
Pirate

Post by dotcosm » 01-14-2007 05:56 PM

teresius wrote: dix, is it the caine mutiny thing?
Hah! that's it

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 01-14-2007 06:04 PM

Waverider wrote:

I was thinking that also. Why can't you open your own website that is anti-Noory, or flood C2C with angry emails? Why does everybody need to feel the same as you do about Noory?
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Dixie Butcher
Pirate

Post by Dixie Butcher » 01-14-2007 06:06 PM

Waverider wrote: We do want you here, but you seem to want not' to be here...
"You just don't ****ing get it, do you???!!! "

Waverider, really. I love ya to death and bless your heart and all that, but I eat hippies like you for breakfast, dont f*u*c*k with me right now - this isn't about you.

And my EGO said you can s*uck it's big egotistical Dix. Plural.

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”