Joe's Quotes

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

diep
Pirate

Joe's Quotes (#2)

Post by diep » 03-28-2014 11:12 AM

Okay, I'll not post them all at once but play it sweet and slow. Also gives me some time to collect them all from pages of dialog and perhaps remove some innocents. Keep in mind that the posts are presented at times as responses but I think they work still quite well "stand alone".
Of course, the Force is "a very real concept"! Why do you think there is such a thing as religion? The heart and soul of every religion is the ineffable mystical experience of being "juiced" to the max by IT until your eyes pop out of your head; and then, when you finally regain consciousness after the traumatic ecstasy of the experience, seeking out others who have felt what you have felt and then, when the time is right, toppling the entire culture that has been built upon a reasoned denial of everything that you know to the tips of your toes to be true. (Unfortunately, the story does not stop there, but I don't want to get into THAT part of it right now...) Now I myself have NOT been juiced to the max --- my eyes are still quite solidly in the sockets of my skull --- but I have read about people and I have met people who HAVE been juiced. I not only want to believe --- I DO believe. And, as the theologians of ALL religions tell us, the righteous man is saved by faith! And half a loaf is better than none in this land of unlikeness, where we can see, when we see at all, only through a glass window darkly.

Of course, the Force is "a very real concept"! But then, as the Jedi Master Shankara Acharya told us in eighth century India, there is NOTHING BUT the Force. We ourselves regard ourselves as being so ultimately real, when a great deal of our final deliverance can only come when we realize that we are ephemeral and transient --- but, on occasion, heartachingly beautiful --- perturbations within IT. And as the very great American Jedi Master Ralph Waldo Emerson once put it, "From within or from behind, a light shines through us upon things and makes us aware that we are nothing, but the light is all." And in ITS will is our peace.

Or so I say when I am feeling fine... But my eyes are too solidly anchored in the sockets of my skull, so even if I were to speak the absolute truth, I am unworthy to be the one who speaks it. And besides, as the Jedi Master Lao Tzu has wisely opined, "those who know do not say; those who say do not know."

<SIGH>Perhaps in the next incarnation, I mean, the next episode... <SIGH>

The Force Be With You!

Joe Quinn

*** In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. (Albert Camus)
Originally posted: 6/1/02 4:24:05 pm

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 03-29-2014 10:46 AM

thank you, I love that one.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 03-29-2014 01:03 PM

It's like finding a lost manuscript. Just awesome.

Keep them coming, Diep - :notworthy , and thanks a million!
Last edited by SquidInk on 03-29-2014 01:14 PM, edited 1 time in total.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

diep
Pirate

Joe's Quotes

Post by diep » 03-30-2014 07:00 AM

Re: What is Your Medieval Vocation? I used to think that I was an abbot, or at least a priest. But now I know that I am nothing more than a court jester, complete with cap-n-bells. Yeah, I get kicked around a lot under the table by the king, but I survive to the end of the comedy and I get to write the official historical record of what went on. Not a bad deal, all in all.... ;}

Regards and best wishes to you all,

Joe Quinn

*** In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. (Albert Camus) ***
Originally posted: 9/15/02 10:46 am

Reply: The Fragile Integrity of All Communities

Alas, folks, we live in a corrupt world. No community --- not even the New Age community or the UFO community --- is immune to corruption. Communities occasionally achieve things synergistically above and beyond the achievements of their members, but basically, they are necessary-evil frameworks within which creative spirits of goodwill meet and bond with one another. If a community can serve that one function, then its existence is justified, at least in my opinion. But how rarely do communities serve even that function...

A part of me has always been sympathetic to Thomas Jefferson's advice that there should be a revolution in every generation. He was speaking of the American Government when he made that remark, but I would extend it to every single community. At certain moments, every community needs to be discredited entirely and to be forgotten for a while in order to be reconstituted on a sounder basis. A good sweep with a new broom always works wonders. But, even then, the reconstitution lasts only for a while: the broom always gets old and the sweep always gets sloppy. That's just the way that it is, ever was, and ever must be. But if we realize this entropic fact with age and experience and if we adjust our expectations accordingly, then we can get all that we can reasonably expect from a community. And that gratification is no small thing.

Regards and best wishes to all in this still-integral community,

Joe Quinn

*** In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. (Albert Camus) ***
Orginally posted: 9/19/02 6:21 pm

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-30-2014 08:47 AM

Thank you so much diep! Welcome to the ship. These "nuggets" from Joe are worth there weight in Gold. :)

Doka
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

diep
Pirate

Post by diep » 03-30-2014 02:31 PM

Hi Doka, glad you like them! Not sure if everything I have here is equally interesting so I'll limit it to what I'd call the more "classical Joes" -- or perhaps "mighty Quinns" :)
I Saw a UFO... Sixteen Years Ago! Here is an account, written shortly after the event while my memory of it was still fresh, of a UFO sighting that I had in December of 1985. I post it here, not because it is particularly impressive, but because I believe that anyone who has had a UFO sighting has the moral obligation to disclose it so that we can pull down the wall of silence on this phenomenon once and for all!

"My one and only sighting occurred on the evening of Tuesday, 3 December 1985, at approximately 6:15 PM in Walden, a small village about seventy-five miles north of New York City, New York State, United States of America. I had just driven into the parking space in front of my apartment and had gotten out of the driver's seat when I looked north and saw a glowing ellipse, just like the bowl of a street lamp. The ellipse was absolutely featureless and absolutely still, and its bottom third portion was hidden by the tops of some nearby houses. Now I had never seen such a light before in that position, nor did I ever see such a light again during the remaining five years that I lived in the village of Walden. I looked at it with considerable surprise, and I remember saying to myself, "This must be a UFO...But I will never see a UFO, so it cannot be one..." I looked at it for about five minutes, and then I went into my apartment. I now realize that the UFO must have been hovering over the Wallkill River, midway between Walden and the hamlet of Wallkill, which are about two-and-a-half miles apart on the Wallkill River. About 75 minutes later (about 7:30 PM), I was watching the evening news on television after having eaten dinner when I suddenly heard the most deafening sound over the house in which I lived. It sounded like a helicopter, but much louder than any helicopter that I have ever heard before or since. The sound was so loud that it was actually shaking the house. I flew out the door to see what could have been causing the sound, and but I could see nothing flying over my house. But at that moment, I knew in my heart that I <had> seen a UFO earlier that evening and that the sounds that I had heard <must> have been the military in camouflaged helicopters in hot pursuit. (Stewart International Airport, by the way, is located about five to seven miles southeast of Walden, and it has been rumored that there is still a military presence on that installation to this day.) The next day I read in the local newspaper that a UFO had been seen going down the main street of Monticello (about thirty-five miles to the northwest) with police cars in hot pursuit. I have never seen a UFO since, but I am now a member of the UFO research group at Pine Bush. Thanks for listening to my story."

Well, there it is. And yes, I have already reported it to MUFON and to Peter Davenport's NUFORC.

Posted originally on 12/9/01 5:17 pm

Oh, and one other thing, do not worry about people calling you paranoid. People used to call me paranoid. Now they mostly stare at me very quietly with little points of flame dancing in their eyes.

Yours, most truly,

Joe Quinn

Posted originally on 8/16/02 7:09 pm

diep
Pirate

Post by diep » 03-30-2014 02:36 PM

Hi, all! I wish that I could say that you are all wet, but I am afraid that you are tapping into perceptions that I myself have. I like Whitley Strieber, but I never know where he stands, and I also like Linda Moulton Howe, although she really needs to learn the social graces of a talk-show guest. And Art is incomparable, especially when he does open lines. Having said that, though, I must agree that "the paranormal media" are showing signs of exhaustion. The paranormal is, always has been, and ever must be a counter-cultural thing in its essence, and when the paranormal media try to reach out to the mainstream, then it begins to lose its edge. And the edge is everything... And, if the paranormal media want to court the mainstream, how can it possibly advocate that things are seriously wrong and that radical change is needed to correct these problems? The mainstream never wishes to hear news of revolution...

Let things go as they are, folks. Maybe the Little Green Men from Mars and the Things that Go Bump in the Night need to bore us for a decade or so before we can see them again with fresh eyes. What do you folks think?

Regards and best wishes,

Joe Quinn

Posted originally on 5/29/01 5:59 pm

diep
Pirate

Post by diep » 04-08-2014 09:37 AM

George Lucas vs. J. R. R. Tolkien

Gee, I wish that I had known about this thread last December when I began to post on the Internet about THE LORD OF THE RINGS, which has been one of my "sacred books" since the Summer of Love (the summer of 1967, for those of you who are so unfortunate as not to have been alive in that glorious but doomed age of modern earth 8<}}}). I made the profound mistake of posting at length on one of the most sophisticated on-line salons about this masterpiece, and before I left the scene (with Bilbo's farewell words as he departed his 111th birthday party on my lips) I felt like Aragorn fighting an army of orcs all by himself!

THE LORD OF THE RINGS is a real literary hot-button, folks. Some people (like myself) think that, with all of its faults, it is one of the masterpieces of twentieth-century world literature; others think that it brings the entire concept of literature into disrepute. I will not go so far as to say with W. H. Auden, Tolkien's devoted student and my second-favorite 20th century poet, that he would never trust the literary judgment of anybody who disliked it, but I do know that loving it is a real shortcut to my heart. I saw the film with my brother on January 14th: I was prepared to hate it, but I adored it. And then I reread the entire trilogy for the first time in thirty years. I would give my place in heaven to have written something half as good!

I have not seen THE ATTACK OF THE CLONES yet: as a STAR WARS devotee, I am reserving that pleasure for my 53rd birthday in mid-July. But I have heard some things about it in the past two weeks, and what I have heard reflects, not merely on the aesthetic differences between George Lucas and J. R. R. Tolkien, but also on the differences in artistic imagination between pre-World War I Europe and pre-World War III America. It's the difference between a boy who grew up in Edwardian England with the heroic literature of two thousand years flooding his soul from every direction and a boy who grew up in Beach Boys California with a fast Corvette and hundreds of modern American movies distracting his attention!

The premise behind STAR WARS, in my opinion, is every bit as profound as the premise behind THE LORD OF THE RINGS, but George Lucas simply lacks J. R. R. Tolkien's greatness of imagination --- and, beyond that, his greatness of soul. The movie STAR WARS (1977) was a great step forward in the development of movies, although its influence rapidly became a baleful one, but the movie THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2001) was a great step forward as well, since it masterfully took the special effects revolution and put it back down at the beck and call of plot, character and theme! And it reminds me of a comment about my country that I remember so well from that long-lost Summer of Love, viz. that America is the only nation in the history of the world which was able to go from barbarism to decadence without an intervening period of civilization! I hope that it is not true, but sometimes I wonder...

I cannot wait for THE TWO TOWERS this December! Neither, I gather, can anybody else who were awed by THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING last winter...

Regards to all,

Joe Quinn

Orginally posted 6/1/02 9:01 am

diep
Pirate

Post by diep » 04-08-2014 09:43 AM

More movie talk. Not sure what to do with some movie reviews he wrote but this list might do for now:
Some of My Favorite Films

OK, I'll bite. The following list --- in no particular order --- lists most (but hardly all) of my favorite films, which may not necessarily mean that they are the best films that have ever been made. My criterion of judgment: I was shaking when I left the theater. This list exposes my very soul --- I feel that I am standing, buck naked, in front of you all!

1. Fellini, Amarcord
2. Bergman, The Seventh Seal and Smiles of a Summer Night
3. Sophie's Choice
4. Lucas, The Empire Strikes Back
5. The Fellowship of the Ring
6. Lonesome Dove
7. John Huston, The Maltese Falcon
8. All About Eve
9. The Silence of the Lambs
10. Franco Zeferelli, Romeo and Juliet and Jesus of Nazareth
11. Peter Bogdanovich, The Last Picture Show
12. Stanley Kubrick, 2001, A Clockwork Orange and Barry Lyndon
13. West Side Story
14. Forrest Gump
15. Tom Jones
16. An American Werewolf in London
17. Midnight Cowboy
18. Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf?
19. Terrence Mallick, Days of Heaven
20. Felippe de Broca, King of Hearts
21. Resurrection
22. Little Buddha
23. Robert Altman, Nashville
24. Robert Redford, Ordinary People and A River Runs Through It
25. Akira Kurosawa, The Seven Samurai and Rashoman
26. The Thing (the original film)
27. Stephen Spielberg, The Color Purple
28. L.A. Confidential
29. The Usual Suspects
30. A Room with a View
31. Gandhi
32. Apollo 13
33. Field of Dreams
34. Dead Poets' Society
35. Doctor Zhivago

Regards and best wishes,

Joe Quinn

Originally posted on 6/1/02 10:54 am

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 04-11-2014 01:07 AM

diep wrote: Orginally posted 6/1/02 9:01 am

George Lucas vs. J. R. R. Tolkien

Gee, I wish that I had known about this thread last December when I began to post on the Internet about THE LORD OF THE RINGS, which has been one of my "sacred books" since the Summer of Love (the summer of 1967, for those of you who are so unfortunate as not to have been alive in that glorious but doomed age of modern earth 8<}}}). I made the profound mistake of posting at length on one of the most sophisticated on-line salons about this masterpiece, and before I left the scene (with Bilbo's farewell words as he departed his 111th birthday party on my lips) I felt like Aragorn fighting an army of orcs all by himself!

THE LORD OF THE RINGS is a real literary hot-button, folks. Some people (like myself) think that, with all of its faults, it is one of the masterpieces of twentieth-century world literature; others think that it brings the entire concept of literature into disrepute. I will not go so far as to say with W. H. Auden, Tolkien's devoted student and my second-favorite 20th century poet, that he would never trust the literary judgment of anybody who disliked it, but I do know that loving it is a real shortcut to my heart. I saw the film with my brother on January 14th: I was prepared to hate it, but I adored it. And then I reread the entire trilogy for the first time in thirty years. I would give my place in heaven to have written something half as good!

I have not seen THE ATTACK OF THE CLONES yet: as a STAR WARS devotee, I am reserving that pleasure for my 53rd birthday in mid-July. But I have heard some things about it in the past two weeks, and what I have heard reflects, not merely on the aesthetic differences between George Lucas and J. R. R. Tolkien, but also on the differences in artistic imagination between pre-World War I Europe and pre-World War III America. It's the difference between a boy who grew up in Edwardian England with the heroic literature of two thousand years flooding his soul from every direction and a boy who grew up in Beach Boys California with a fast Corvette and hundreds of modern American movies distracting his attention!

The premise behind STAR WARS, in my opinion, is every bit as profound as the premise behind THE LORD OF THE RINGS, but George Lucas simply lacks J. R. R. Tolkien's greatness of imagination --- and, beyond that, his greatness of soul. The movie STAR WARS (1977) was a great step forward in the development of movies, although its influence rapidly became a baleful one, but the movie THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2001) was a great step forward as well, since it masterfully took the special effects revolution and put it back down at the beck and call of plot, character and theme! And it reminds me of a comment about my country that I remember so well from that long-lost Summer of Love, viz. that America is the only nation in the history of the world which was able to go from barbarism to decadence without an intervening period of civilization! I hope that it is not true, but sometimes I wonder...

I cannot wait for THE TWO TOWERS this December! Neither, I gather, can anybody else who were awed by THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING last winter...

Regards to all,

Joe Quinn
I love this. Absolutely. Thank you, Diep.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Riddick
Pirate

Joe Quinn On HILLARY

Post by Riddick » 04-30-2016 02:32 AM

"The fix is in, and the Demokrats are in on the deal...

Wait until Hillary is Queen for the real fun to start! She's Dubya with brains!"

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=31017&p=496220#p496220

"Stick a fork in her, 'cause Amerika's done --- to a crisp. When Hillary is Queen, we'll all be living in cardboard boxes by the curb, just as Dubya always wanted.

So sorry, but that's the sad truth of things..."

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=31467&p=499737#p499737

Re: Hillary & Obama Supporting Pro-Corporate Trade Deals?

"Riddick, I am absolutely shocked that you would post such a, a, a, a, unprogressive article. I just hope that I can reach the medicine cabinet to get the smelling salts before I faint with shock in the middle of the floor!

Riddick, how could you post such an article? Hillary won't like it, you know, and bad things happen to people who displease Hillary..."

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=31497&p=499874#p499874

"I have a hot flash for you people: Obama is no more a black man than Hillary is a woman."

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=31630&p=501596#p501596

"Lady MacBeth is Queen! I am convinced that she sprained her arms stuffing ballot boxes tonight when she was not shooting people with the gun that she used on Vince Foster!

All hail, Hillary, Bitch Goddess Slave Empress of Amerika! Get down on your God-damn knees, you peasants, and adore!"

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=32232&p=511253#p511253

"The Slave Queen ended her address from the throne by screaming, 'This country is worth fighting for!'

Translation: 'I'll kill every last damn one of you to sate my lust for absolute power.'

All hail, Hillary, the only-begotten and deeply beloved daughter of Dubya!"

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=32232&p=511261#p511261

"Hillary Clinton (AKA Lady Macbeth, after Burham Wood started moving toward Dunsane)"

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=32657&p=519313#p519313

"Amerika is in the most desperate situation since the Civil War and the Great Depression. Everybody has always known that Hillary Clinton is a disaster..."

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=32736&p=519510#p519510

"I never liked Bill and Hillary Clinton, but I came on board the Demokrat ticket in 1992 when Clinton chose Al Gore as his Vice-Presidental running-mate. I had such hopes in 1993 and 1994 that Clinton would roll back the Reaganite fascist tide, but when Hillary Clinton screwed up the national health insurance initiate in the fall of 1994, I turned against them both with a vengeance, a permanent vengeance. Yes, I voted for Clinton again in 1996 (again, out of fear of Jack Kemp in the driver’s seat if and when the Viagra Shill Dole keeled over), but in 2000, I openly voted for Nader (after making sure that Gore would win New York State’s electoral votes)."

"I may have been totally indifferent to Hillary Clinton’s fate in the 2008 Demokrat primaries, but I never liked Obama either. I planned to vote for Edwards in the New York State Demokrat Primary, but he disappeared a week before the primary (we now know why, don’t we?), and so I voted for Kucinich, another vote for which I have no regrets."

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=36186&p=569305#p569305

"...Both Obama and Hillary Clinton were frontmen for different factions of the New World Order. Of course, things would not have been any better if Clinton had won. As I told you, again and again, there are no second acts in Amerikan lives, and 9-11 was the point at which Amerika finally tipped over into the abyss..."

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=41087&p=612115#p612115
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

diep
Pirate

Re: Joe's Quotes

Post by diep » 01-21-2024 08:34 AM

Ahoy Pirats. It's been a while, might be ten years since I last dropped by (I guess time does fly) but it's great to see this forum still being online, even in its obviously quieter state. Actually I was for some reason browsing my forum archive and stumbled on more Joe Quinn posts, which I started to share here the last time I visited. Which then made me come to look for this place. And I thought to continue as if no time had past at all. Of course it's winter for people living on the northern half - book reading time for many as well. So lets go with the question of favorite books, Joe style! :coolhat:
Oh, God! Where do I begin? Suffice it to say that there have been moments in my life when great literature dried my tears and kept me sane...

ANNA KARENINA is a great book. Tolstoy is an absolutely fantastic writer. Every hundred pages or so, he yells "Lights, camera, action!" and lets the camera roll, come hell or high water... His camera catches EVERYTHING, and after a while, you stop forgetting that you are watching a film (so to speak... 8<}) You are there at the Saint Petersburg Salon where Anna meets Vronsky for the first time; you are there in Karenin's study as he calmly and quietly contemplates the unthinkable possibility that his wonderful wife has betrayed him; and you are there in the countryside, with Anna and Vronsky, as they begin to realize over the course of several weeks in isolation that the tide of public opinion is slowly starting to turn against them, without any possibility of social redemption for either one of them... What scenes! What a book! What a writer!

James Clavell's SHOGUN was a revelation to me! You could tell that he read some Tolstoy in his time, huh? I have been a sucker for the samurai ever since. But could anybody teach me how to sit quietly within the eightfold fence and to drink cha from an empty cup? I never quite mastered the trick, and sometimes, I need it desperately!

Edith Wharton is a great writer. I read THE HOUSE OF MIRTH in college and hated it. Twenty years later I went on a vacation to California --- and what a vacation THAT turned out to be! --- where I was told to read her again. I reread THE HOUSE OF MIRTH and still hated it. Then I read THE AGE OF INNOCENCE and fell head over heels in love with Wharton's work. (The film also was great!)

I have read some things by Steinbeck, but not yet THE GRAPES OF WRATH. Thank God for decades of procrastination! At this point of my life I am far more aware than I once was that one important function of art --- not the only important function of art or even the most important function of art, mind you! --- is to help to release from pain the wretched of the earth (you know, the proletarian trash who are not worth consideration because they are not really human beings anyway). Understanding this particular function of art --- which I was incapable of doing until I had begun to experience a healthy dose of pain in my own life --- utterly transformed my contemptuous attitude toward Charles Dickens, and I am sure that it will maximize my sensitivity to Steinbeck's masterpiece.

I could go on for hours. I always do. But it is late; I am tired; and I want to fall asleep to the accompaniment of Coast-to-Coast's open lines. (You know, those astonishing programs where we listen to hot-to-trot MBAs who are inconveniently abducted by the mothership on their way to a power breakfast or to housewives in hair-curlers who suddenly enter the highest state of mystical contemplation while they are casually drying a dish in the sink...) So let me leave you with three little favorite books of my own...

1. Olaf Stapledon, LAST AND FIRST MEN. The history of the next two billion years of human evolution. The last chapter --- where the narrator, a member of the sixteenth human species, begins to lose his ability to communicate back through time as the last remnants of his tribe gather at the south pole of Neptune to perform one last heroic act of racial defiance before they are incinerated by a sun gone supernova --- is utterly unlike anything else that I have ever read. The end of absolutely everything, with a serene joy worthy of Spinoza!

2. Marcel Proust, SWANN'S WAY. I would rather not go into detail why this section of Proust's masterpiece moves me so deeply. But it does... Two top moments: (a) Charles Swann rushes into Madame Verderin's salon in pursuit of Odette de Crecy just as a musical phrase from a violin sonata accidentally played in the next room seals the moment forever, complete and entire within his soul, and (b) Swann at the end, quietly sitting in the barber's chair and getting a trim while reflecting that he has wasted his entire life and exhausted the depths of his soul in pursuit of a woman who never loved him, who never could be faithful to him, and who was "not my style"...

3. Hermann Hesse, NARCISSUS AND GOLDMUND. Lust, greed and genocide in the midst of the Black Death! And beyond all else, one of the great hymns in 20th century literature to the power of art to redeem the waste, the absurdity and the pain of it all. One of the few works of art with the balls to challenge the way of the saint with the way of the artist, right down to the last breath. A minor work in the literary galaxy, but one forever dear to my heart, for many reasons...

Uh-oh, I hear the strains of MIDNIGHT EXPRESS. Gotta go! Happy reading!

Joe Quinn

Edited by: joequinn at: 6/21/02 10:23:57 pm

Riddick
Pirate

What A Welcome Surprise

Post by Riddick » 01-21-2024 05:08 PM

Hey Now diep! Great t'see ya! A decade away from the last time eh? Well, quieter it may be but the good ship FF's still sailing, in no small part due to Fan's steady hand at the wheel. The ship's contingent is pretty much down to a trio of pirates doing their duties on a more or less regular basis but hey, one more, couldn't hurt!

Interestingly enuff, I thot of Joe a li'l while back wondering what he'd have to say on the state of things today. Sadly as the global cryptocracy's still at it & fascism's more in vogue than ever I think his take on it all would pretty much be the same.

Anahoo, thanks for posting & feel free to keep at it. The more the merrier! ARRh

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”