HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

Post by Doka » 12-31-2015 12:04 PM

Wishing you all the very Best of Every Thing for the coming New Year! You are All very special to me, even though I can be a "Cranky Old Bat" you all are Pricless to me.!

:yay:

Any of you have some predictions you would like to share?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

Post by Riddick » 12-31-2015 01:48 PM

Hey Now Doka, I second your New Years sentiments! Also, as for my predictions:
  • The GOP presidential nominee battle will go right to the convention, no one having the numbers to win. After the initial vote tally, establishment candidates will rally around and throw their delegates to one of their own and not the The Donald. He will cry foul and not endorse the eventual GOP candidate, but not go 3rd party.
  • More revelations of Clinton misdeeds will come out during both the primary and general election campaigns. Even so, Hillary will be elected president.
  • Cos will be convicted of criminal sexual misconduct, sentenced to significant prison time, and go broke due to devastating civil court cases.
  • Art Bell will not return as regular MITD host but will do a few unannounced fillins. New host Heather Wade will maintain a base among a few fed-up former Bellians.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-31-2015 03:12 PM

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!! Looking forward to a great 2016 with all of you.

:pirateboa
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 12-31-2015 05:34 PM

Happy New Year wherever you may be. Let's hope 2016 is a lot better on a lot of us.
Attachments
NewYear.jpg
NewYear.jpg (53.66 KiB) Viewed 7791 times
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 12-31-2015 05:38 PM

Tonight I'm going to party like all I have in my pocket is $19.99.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-31-2015 07:59 PM

Have good one everybody!

Took in a starving stray kitty a month ago. He has a bum leg and was doomed. Fattened him up and got his fur all healthy again. The dogs welcomed him with open arms. Animals know! I think 2016 will be a better year for him!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 12-31-2015 08:39 PM

Raggedyann wrote:Took in a starving stray kitty a month ago. He has a bum leg and was doomed. Fattened him up and got his fur all healthy again. The dogs welcomed him with open arms. Animals know! I think 2016 will be a better year for him!
Attachments
Thank-you-cats.jpg
Thank-you-cats.jpg (51.51 KiB) Viewed 7778 times

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-31-2015 09:19 PM

VO - I see you brought your good sense of humour back to the FF. :D
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 01-01-2016 03:54 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR! This is to all my friends who are still here... and any new people who are here, too.

I've been battling to stay alive again for the past few months, so I haven't been able to keep up with any forums - not even the one I moderated for 12 years that originates overseas. My webmaster is still holding my lead moderator position open in case I can ever come back, but that may not be realistic. We will have to wait and see...

I hope all of you are healthy and happy. And that all of us have a better 2016.

I was happy until those jerks started frightening Art's wife and daughter, and he stopped broadcasting. I'm keeping my subscription to the Dark Matter Network, just in case the perp(s) gets caught and Art feels safe enough to come back on the air. I have a feeling it was government interference, but it could have been a competing station, if you get my drift...

I know some of you think this was a ploy to just get off the air. I can't prove any of you are wrong or that I'm right, but being someone who was stalked and threatened to have my house burned down with our cats and my hubby inside, I know the kind of fear a threat like that causes. I was told two years ago that my stalker died from a drug overdose shortly after 9-11, but since I can't find an obituary in California, Nevada or New York, so I still have to look over my shoulder everywhere I go, even when it's just to my doctors. And whenever our home phone rings and someone waits for me to say, "hello" a couple of times, and then they just hang-up, it still scares me. Especially since I've been so ill for the past 4 years, and most recently, the past few months.

So, again, Happy New Year to everyone. If I can continue to bounce back, I'll try to get here in the forum more often.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-01-2016 09:08 AM

Raggedyann wrote:VO - I see you brought your good sense of humour back to the FF. :D
:) I don't know about "good". I always thought of it in the same manor as Weird Al is known for his gift of classical music. ;) Or at least that's what they thought in 1957 when this was published....
Attachments
brain.jpg
brain.jpg (56.98 KiB) Viewed 7742 times

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 01-01-2016 10:36 AM

Happy new year you crazy gang. Nice to see you all here and having fun. May 2016 bless you with happiness, courage, and strength.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 01-01-2016 11:12 AM

voguy wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:VO - I see you brought your good sense of humour back to the FF. :D
:) I don't know about "good". I always thought of it in the same manor as Weird Al is known for his gift of classical music. ;) Or at least that's what they thought in 1957 when this was published....
Ha! Now there's a prediction that crashed and burned on the way to 2016, eh VO?

Rather than enhance intellect, I'd say for the most evidence would indicate drugs and computers only add to Idiocracy. Along with prolonged exposure to TV and mass media in general, and presidential election year news coverage in particular. I mean, it's probably as true as it ever was no one's ever lost money underestimating the intelligence of the unwashed masses.

Genius has its limits. Stupidity knows no bounds...
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-01-2016 11:18 AM

:) I think the past had more than a few ideas of what the future would hold, sometimes fostered in wishing rather than proper prediction. Although I will say drugs have altered society more than anything.

Think about it, drugs don't necessarily solve a lot of problems, but they do keep companies in business. In fairness there are some which do help, but at the risk of autism, celiac, and so many other miladies which didn't show up before big pharma came to the forefront of supposed health.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-01-2016 01:11 PM

voguy wrote::) I think the past had more than a few ideas of what the future would hold, sometimes fostered in wishing rather than proper prediction. Although I will say drugs have altered society more than anything.

Think about it, drugs don't necessarily solve a lot of problems, but they do keep companies in business. In fairness there are some which do help, but at the risk of autism, celiac, and so many other miladies which didn't show up before big pharma came to the forefront of supposed health.
I'll write the old British stand-by response of "Here, here!" on those great lines voguy! Your 2016 date showing during the slowly coming "new computer age" as the artist's drawing published way back in 1957 was very much appreciated! 8)

Happy New Year to all so dedicated to Linnea's Fantastic Forum. :D
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-01-2016 01:35 PM

Bobbi Snow wrote:HAPPY NEW YEAR! This is to all my friends who are still here... and any new people who are here, too.

I've been battling to stay alive again for the past few months, so I haven't been able to keep up with any forums - not even the one I moderated for 12 years that originates overseas. My webmaster is still holding my lead moderator position open in case I can ever come back, but that may not be realistic. We will have to wait and see...

I hope all of you are healthy and happy. And that all of us have a better 2016.

I was happy until those jerks started frightening Art's wife and daughter, and he stopped broadcasting. I'm keeping my subscription to the Dark Matter Network, just in case the perp(s) gets caught and Art feels safe enough to come back on the air. I have a feeling it was government interference, but it could have been a competing station, if you get my drift...

I know some of you think this was a ploy to just get off the air. I can't prove any of you are wrong or that I'm right, but being someone who was stalked and threatened to have my house burned down with our cats and my hubby inside, I know the kind of fear a threat like that causes. I was told two years ago that my stalker died from a drug overdose shortly after 9-11, but since I can't find an obituary in California, Nevada or New York, so I still have to look over my shoulder everywhere I go, even when it's just to my doctors. And whenever our home phone rings and someone waits for me to say, "hello" a couple of times, and then they just hang-up, it still scares me. Especially since I've been so ill for the past 4 years, and most recently, the past few months.

So, again, Happy New Year to everyone. If I can continue to bounce back, I'll try to get here in the forum more often.

Happy New Year to you Bobbi! So sorry you have been so ill, my thoughts are with you.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”