Justice Thomas' Wife Asks Anita Hill To Apologize

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-22-2010 12:09 PM

In the wake of news that Virginia Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, recently contacted Anita Hill, the woman behind a sexual harassment scandal that almost derailed the Justice during his confirmation hearings, Thomas's ex-girlfriend is now seeking to enter the fray with serious new allegations about his demeanor in the years before the Hill controversy. In an interview with the Washington Post, Lillian McEwen says Hill's allegations fit a pattern:

"He was always actively watching the women he worked with to see if they could be potential partners," McEwen told the Post, adding that he was particularly "partial to women with large breasts" and even would ask woman about their bra size.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/2 ... 72302.html

This woman is in the process of getting a book published. Wonder if Ginny knew this and was trying to undermine the book. I think twit Ginny just helped book sales for the Judge's ex girlfriend, Lillian!

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 10-22-2010 08:02 PM

YESSSS!

If ONLY McEwen would've had the guts to stand along side Dr. Hill during the vetting. I hope she won't have any skeletons in her closet to destroy her credibility.
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 10-23-2010 01:46 AM

As I said... Ginnie whould NOT have "ginned-up" the past...
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”