GOP Wants Drilling Offshore frmo Virginia

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shazam
Pirate

Post by Shazam » 05-08-2011 03:04 PM

Iris wrote: Well said, Kbot. What puzzles me is why everyone can't see that. Day after day the evidence mounts on how bad the Republicans are for our nation, yet many remain deaf and blind. Boggles the mind.

LOL I say the same thing about BO everyday...... :p

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-08-2011 06:59 PM

Iris wrote: Well said, Kbot. What puzzles me is why everyone can't see that. Day after day the evidence mounts on how bad the Republicans are for our nation, yet many remain deaf and blind. Boggles the mind.

I am just trying to figure out just what it is the GOP stands for. I mean, aside from increasing the tax cuts on corporations and the rich, deregulating everything, striping out worker, environmental and safety programs. From my perspective, all they are trying to do is be devisive and obstructonist........

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 05-09-2011 10:31 AM

Well getting rid of
the 11th hour health care fiasco -
the ban on drilling offshore (though I don't understand why the VA one -- far better offshore areas)

--
Now I have to wonder who is gonna pay those farmers for the loss of their homes - the destruction of the farm lands in MO- should they charge the gov't?

---
And why was TX denied emergency funds for the loss of their hundreds of thousands of acres - from fire?

back to drilling - we do need to drill - oil for USA use only. Question is where - and where will the people not complain?

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”