Two Explosions at the Boston Marathon

Moderator: Super Moderators

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-19-2013 11:11 AM

Were these religious attacks, or political. Suppose it's hard to tell when one of the countries involved is a theocracy and the other is a wannabe theocracy. The religion really is only mentioned to polarize and get you looking the other way. It's about g.o.d. alright..gold, oil, drugs

http://nashownotes.com/2012/02/na381201 ... rycommapsa

Reddit is down now - DDoSed.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

HB3

Post by HB3 » 04-19-2013 11:11 AM

Fan wrote: no, sadly I do not. But, the official story is well underway. It was the commie russkie muslim pressure cooker bombers with no motive and the stupidest setup "capture" of all time. Makes sense to me, case closed.

Yeah, because that's the story they've been peddling all week long. But yes, now that the perps have been identified, NOW the coverup can begin. They've got "immigration reform" to pass.

Your perspective is a lot closer to the MSM than you may think.

HB3

Post by HB3 » 04-19-2013 11:13 AM

Dale O Sea wrote: Were these religious attacks, or political. Suppose it's hard to tell when one of the countries involved is a theocracy and the other is a wannabe theocracy. The religion really is only mentioned to polarize and get you looking the other way. It's about g.o.d. alright..gold, oil, drugs

http://nashownotes.com/2012/02/na381201 ... rycommapsa

Reddit is down now - DDoSed.

The religion WON'T be mentioned -- or downplayed as much as possible. What world do you guys think we're living in?

HB3

Post by HB3 » 04-19-2013 11:17 AM

The woman who got carjacked had a "Coexist" bumper sticker.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-19-2013 11:22 AM

HB3 wrote: The religion WON'T be mentioned -- or downplayed as much as possible. What world do you guys think we're living in?
I live in a world where supposed news and information networks report according to how they want to slant a story, right or left.

I try to tune out such inflammatory info as the religion, but I'm hearing it on all points - everywhere I listen. You have to talk about it to downplay it, see, that puts it in your ear.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-19-2013 11:26 AM

HB3 wrote: The religion WON'T be mentioned -- or downplayed as much as possible. What world do you guys think we're living in?

Actually, news stories on Google are mentioning that the kids were Muslims who were originally from Chechnya and moved here about ten years ago. I guess their uncle, who lives in Maryland, is asking the remaining nephew (who was attending schol in Boston) to turn himself in.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 04-19-2013 11:43 AM

The ends justifies the means, or maybe nullifies the root. Here is the ends:
Boston transit shut down, nearly 1 million sheltering in place amid terror hunt
This is the desired result, no matter if the initiating event was managed by 'punishers' from 'Craft International', or other contracted mercenary military organizations, or bozos from an obscure socio/ethnic backwater along the Caspian Sea.

Since when do Americans 'shelter in place amid terror'? Since now. When do we lock down cities because a killer is loose? Today. The 'terrorists', whoever they really are (we can not know), have absolutely won this thing. Since when? Since the American hoi polloi bought into the concept that despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.

Americans are now officially scared sh*tless of their own shadows. Unfortunately, those shadows are not 'over there', they are in fact packed cheek by jowl alongside all of us. How did this happen? Is it because the boomers took one too many batons to the face when they tried (briefly) to stand up for truth, justice, and the American way in their teens?

When the cops tell you to 'shelter in place', tell them to go fly a kite. It's one guy. There was a wreck on the interstate yesterday that killed 5, and injured 3 more - should we shelter in place and wait for the powerful and benevolent police to help us? Why does everyone expect the government to cradle them like this?

My advice, fwiw, is to consider deeply the advice to 'shelter in place' simply because a lone maniac is present *regionally*(!). When a storm brews, shepherds bring their flocks in from the fields.

Image Image
http://www.thecraft.com/contracting.html . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . http://www.ndia.org/Divisions/Divisions ... IID_v2.pdf
Last edited by SquidInk on 04-19-2013 12:59 PM, edited 1 time in total.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

HB3

Post by HB3 » 04-19-2013 11:46 AM

There's a video with the uncle that's pretty interesting.

I was exaggerating a little bit, of course. The cat's out of the bag, and in a "new media" environment, it's harder to control the discourse (thank God). But that doesn't mean they won't try. And what they'll "try" is to get back on point with the message they were peddling all week.

America is not some festering cesspool of psychotic conservative rednecks. That viewpoint is 180 degrees from the truth, so much so it's ludicrous. The dominant narrative is left-liberal/egalitarian, intrinsically hostile to the historical nation and its people. And now, somehow, they'll have to somehow get back on point. They'll figure it out, but it's hard to suppress facts initially.

HB3

Post by HB3 » 04-19-2013 11:57 AM

I mean, it was only a week or two ago that the AP forbade the use of the term "Islamist" in their reporting -- a white-washed, PC term to begin with.

HB3

Post by HB3 » 04-19-2013 11:59 AM

Americans are now officially scared sh_i_tless of their own shadows. Unfortunately, those shadows are not 'over there', they are in fact packed cheek by jowl alongside all of us. How did this happen? Is it because the boomers took one too many batons to the face when they tried (briefly) to stand up for truth, justice, and the American way in their teens?

"Invade the world, invite the world."

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-19-2013 12:01 PM

Since when do Americans 'shelter in place amid terror'? Since now. When do we lock down cities because a killer is loose? Today. The 'terrorists', whoever they really are (we can not know), have absolutely won this thing. Since when? Since the American hoi polloi bought into the concept that despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.
Exactly Squid.

Wife thinks it's perfectly understandable to shut down the whole place for one guy. There might be more bombs. ..for the kids. :bored:

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-19-2013 12:05 PM

Up here in Mass it's school vacation. Not for the colleges but all the other schools. So, I'm sure on some level that this is impacting the kids, seeing and hearing all this and the government pushing the fear factor

HB3

Post by HB3 » 04-19-2013 12:09 PM

How is "the government" pushing the fear factor?

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-19-2013 12:19 PM

Well, let's see - naming groups, types, socio-economic backgrounds, trying to form casual links betwen people and terrorists, forming a vague guilt-by-association. That sorta thing.

Oh, three Blackhawk helicopters have just descended on UMass/ Dartmouth. Don't know if anyone is actually holed-up there, but, well there it is......

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 04-19-2013 12:25 PM

HB3 wrote: How is "the government" pushing the fear factor?
eh... what?

Just for starters, the obvious...

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-lockdown-r ... 35694.html
In an unprecedented move, the city of Boston, in its entirety, is being asked to shelter-in-place, with schools and mass transit closed. Nearby Watertown, where police and federal authorities are searching for the Boston Marathon bomber who is still at large, is in lock-down.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”