John B. Wells

Discussion of the Caravan To Midnight radio program with host John B. Wells

Moderator: Super Moderators

Lore
Pirate
Posts: 236
Joined: 10-15-2009 07:35 PM

Post by Lore » 02-15-2013 02:28 AM

Fan, here is a link to a smilie that might just suit this forum


Image

User avatar
Diogenes
Pirate
Posts: 5784
Joined: 07-14-2011 03:01 PM

Post by Diogenes » 02-15-2013 11:58 AM

I like this - very inclusive.:yay:
A man's character is his fate

User avatar
Fan
Lady with a
Posts: 5270
Joined: 05-09-2011 02:18 PM
Contact:

Post by Fan » 02-15-2013 12:41 PM

let's move smilies discussion over here please showthread.php?s=&threadid=47116

Saharaka
Pirate
Posts: 777
Joined: 07-03-2003 06:05 PM

Post by Saharaka » 02-19-2013 08:03 PM

I was glad to see someone had started this thread for John Wells. I like listening to him and I am surprised I did not see any shout outs on the television show he narrates "Unsealed: Alien Files".It is really quite a good program with a few familiar faces to the FF crowd. It has some newer "evidence" and theories that I have not seen previously in almost every program. Has anyone else watched it?
Creature of the desert

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing plaid with stripes comes easy."

User avatar
Diogenes
Pirate
Posts: 5784
Joined: 07-14-2011 03:01 PM

Post by Diogenes » 02-19-2013 10:04 PM

Saharaka wrote: I was glad to see someone had started this thread for John Wells. I like listening to him and I am surprised I did not see any shout outs on the television show he narrates "Unsealed: Alien Files".It is really quite a good program with a few familiar faces to the FF crowd. It has some newer "evidence" and theories that I have not seen previously in almost every program. Has anyone else watched it?


I've never heard of that show.

I enjoy John immensely as well and always look forward to his air time.
A man's character is his fate

User avatar
SquidInk
________________
Posts: 5862
Joined: 03-15-2007 03:48 PM

Post by SquidInk » 02-19-2013 11:13 PM





Thanks, Saharaka! Hadn't heard of this.

Note: 'S01E01 ' refers to season 01, episode 01
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

User avatar
BenSlain
Pirate
Posts: 3419
Joined: 09-14-2000 02:00 AM

Post by BenSlain » 02-20-2013 12:48 AM

Fan wrote: If I can bemuse Ben Slain then I will consider my job here done.



We've come far my son.:)
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 5504
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Post by Doka » 02-20-2013 11:41 AM

I really enjoyed John's show last week-end on the Mushrooms. I used to pick gormet mushrooms commercially when ever I got the chance, people made some big bucks, not to mention that it becomes addictive, it is such a joyous "easter egg hunt" And no I did not pick the "funny" kind, but you sure could tell who did.:yay:

User avatar
Diogenes
Pirate
Posts: 5784
Joined: 07-14-2011 03:01 PM

Post by Diogenes » 02-20-2013 02:02 PM

I enjoyed Gerald Celente as well the first hour - we subscribe to his newsletter.

John said something really good about organization and it's futility during the first five minutes he was on the air and I keep trying to remember what it was.

I know that and other things make me nuts:beaker:

I can't explain it - it's like trying to get a song out of your head.
A man's character is his fate

User avatar
Diogenes
Pirate
Posts: 5784
Joined: 07-14-2011 03:01 PM

Post by Diogenes » 02-24-2013 10:05 AM

Did anyone listen to John last night- fabulous show I thought - both hours guests were terrific.

I like everything about him.
A man's character is his fate

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 5504
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Post by Doka » 02-25-2013 03:48 AM

I can't believe I missed almost the whole show! I have a bit of a cold and just passed out when my head hit the pillow! Darn!:(

User avatar
Diogenes
Pirate
Posts: 5784
Joined: 07-14-2011 03:01 PM

Post by Diogenes » 02-25-2013 12:02 PM

Those are the times when I consider becoming a Coast insider so I can go back for when I konk out too.
A man's character is his fate

Jason P Goyer
Pirate
Posts: 51
Joined: 02-06-2013 08:05 AM

Post by Jason P Goyer » 03-02-2013 09:08 AM

Is it John who has the Deep almost baretone voice?
Keep Healthy & Positive!

User avatar
Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate
Posts: 17339
Joined: 04-19-2003 10:10 PM
Contact:

Post by Dale O Sea » 03-02-2013 09:38 AM

Jason P Goyer wrote: Is it John who has the Deep almost baretone voice?
Not almost. He was Art's announcer.

-----------------------------------

I see you hit 30 posts but I don't see the custom av you earned for the effort. If you are having problems just holler via pm. You should do well if you follow the steps as they come and keep the file size and dimensions in the range specified:

160x160 pixels max

>100KB in size

If you use the URL method, the hosting should be yours or use a free hosting site like photobucket, flickr, etc..
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

User avatar
Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate
Posts: 17339
Joined: 04-19-2003 10:10 PM
Contact:

Post by Dale O Sea » 03-02-2013 10:10 AM

Dale O Sea wrote: Not almost. He was Art's announcer.

-----------------------------------

I see you hit 30 posts but I don't see the custom av you earned for the effort. If you are having problems just holler via pm. You should do well if you follow the steps as they come and keep the file size and dimensions in the range specified:

160x160 pixels max

>100KB in size

If you use the URL method, the hosting should be yours or use a free hosting site like photobucket, flickr, etc..

And there it is!

Nice!

Looks X-Files-ish.
:cool:
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Post Reply

Return to “John B. Wells Caravan To Midnight”