MITD Guests & Topics - 3/21/17 To 3/24/17

Discussion forum for Art Bell's new show on the internet, Midnight in the Desert. Come in and discuss the latest news on Art, the show and guests.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

MITD Guests & Topics - 3/21/17 To 3/24/17

Post by Riddick » 03-21-2017 12:18 AM

Tue Mar 21 - Ty Gowen and Carol Cleveland - Haunt ME

Ty Gowen grew up in Southern Maine and is now a lead ghost investigator and technical analyst on the show Haunt ME. Ty is always finding new scientific gear to master and utilize in the investigations. His specialty is audio equipment and finding and isolating EVPs, or electric voice phenomena. Ty did not stumble across becoming a lead investigator of a ghost hunting show. It came about from a curiosity of his, ever since he was young. As years passed and Ty finished up college at the University of New England with a major in English and Art, he decided he wanted to fill his extra time learning more about ghost hunting. He contacted a ghost hunting group in Maine and he joined their crew. Ty acquired a greater understanding of the spirit world and that is where he met his good friend Carol Cleveland, who is also a part of Haunt ME.

Carol Cleveland is the Haunt ME's Manesologist, giving her a wide breadth of knowledge within the paranormal field and the most tenure of anyone on the team. Experiencing the weird and the bizarre for most of her life, Carol's first passion was learning all there was to know about Ufology. After graduating high school she began ghost hunting with her mother and adding spirit seeking to her paranormal portfolio. Before Haunt ME Carol met Ty Gowen and together they explored famous haunts along the east coast, including The Bridgewater Triangle, Fort Mifflin, and Waverly Hills. Carol joined Haunt ME in 2011 and has been on the case ever since. Beyond the show, Carol frequents Ufology conferences, practices reiki, and spends timing raising her 4 year old daughter, Leila.

Wed Mar 22 - Dr. Michael Salla - Political Implications Of The ET Presence

Dr. Michael Salla is an internationally recognized scholar in international politics, conflict resolution and U.S. foreign policy, and has taught at universities in the United States and Australia. He is more popularly known as a pioneer in the development of Exopolitics, the study of the main actors, institutions and political processes associated with extraterrestrial life. Dr Salla wrote the first published book on Exopolitics in 2004, and followed this with another examining Exopolitics and US Foreign Policy in 2009. He authored Galactic Diplomacy in 2013; and this was followed by Kennedy’s Last Stand, which investigated the relationship between classified UFO’s and the Kennedy Assassination. Dr Salla’s most recent book is Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs and Extraterrestrial Alliances.

Thu Mar 23 - Libbe HaLevy - Update on Fukashima

Libbe HaLevy is the producer and host of Nuclear Hotseat, a weekly podcast on nuclear issues that is downloaded in 112 countries and now being broadcast. Libbe was one mile from the nuclear accident at Three Mile Island in 1979. She wrote about the experience in her upcoming nuclear memoir, Yes, I Glow in the Dark: One Mile from Three Mile Island to Fukushima and Beyon. She co-created Radiation Awareness Protection Talk, a six-audio series on how to safeguard health against the negative impact of nuclear radiation.

Fri Mar 24 - Open Lines

See you at Midnight Eastern / 9pm Pacific
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert”