Being The Donald

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Being The Donald

Post by Riddick » 12-05-2016 05:39 PM

Dilbert Creator Scott Adams Talks Trump, Taiwan

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1539901408 ... aiwan-call
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-06-2016 08:28 AM

The Taiwan phone call is a media-driven event. As was asked yesterday on The Five - so, Trump took a call from the head of Taiwan, who we trade billions with annually, and got heat for it, but Obama called Castro, went to Cuba and met with the worst communist in the Western Hemisphere who killed and imprisoned millions, and he's called a hero?????
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-06-2016 11:45 AM

kbot wrote:The Taiwan phone call is a media-driven event. As was asked yesterday on The Five - so, Trump took a call from the head of Taiwan, who we trade billions with annually, and got heat for it, but Obama called Castro, went to Cuba and met with the worst communist in the Western Hemisphere who killed and imprisoned millions, and he's called a hero?????
Yep, kbot, last evenings talk radio said a third party set up the call from Taiwan's lady president. His rough road to the White Home won't ever be paved smooth!

Edited on the 8th: The third party was retired US Senator Bob Dole and I think he's been on a US gov commitee arming Taiwan to the teeth! :roll:

This AM 3 hours ago Mark Davis in Austin, TX, sitting in for a vacationing Hugh Hewett (Show), heard this from his co-host and Mark just about lost it! :lol: I think he was happy but who knows. I was not surprised to hear what The Donald Tweeted, and here it is. The Tweets below it are mostly critical and way off topic. Side click the Tweet in the white areas to open it up. So far there's not too many replies............ :roll:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4384899072

It's now bedtime for me having both hands on the wheel all night long. So my hands are not tired of shifting gears with the Freightliner's 12 speed Smart Shift! :wink: :mrgreen: It's amazing big truck tech/mech and nearing retirement time I'm driving the make of semi truck that I bashed in North Carolina. How ironic, says me! Now before the wife yells, "Go to bed!" I'll take a minute to head into Paranormal to catch the views counts. :idea:

MK II

Sic'em Donald :!: :P
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 12-08-2016 10:43 AM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-06-2016 11:53 AM

I think that both the Democrats as well as some of the GOP will attempt to block whatever Trump tries to do - the Left has basically said as much, referencing McConnell's words after Obama was elected in 2008, and many on the Right will attempt to block his 35% tariff, which I love personally.....
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-06-2016 12:04 PM

kbot wrote:I think that both the Democrats as well as some of the GOP will attempt to block whatever Trump tries to do - the Left has basically said as much, referencing McConnell's words after Obama was elected in 2008, and many on the Right will attempt to block his 35% tariff, which I love personally.....
I can see that happening kbot. What if he actually curses in one of his "cut them to their core" speeches? Let live TV try and bleep him cursing certain dividers in both parties! :idea: I really think it could happpen, but unlike my first line I cannot see that happening. :wink:

MK II :D

Sic'em Donald :!:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-08-2016 06:11 AM

Trump's fascist laden tweets today attacking Boeing, the Union leader, and the workers that apparently voted for him, probably sits really well here. So refreshing and cool! A big corp, a union, and lowly workers all taken care if one fell swoop. This isn't strong leadership, it's an abuse of power. The a$$hole can affect the stock market with one thin skinned vengeful tweet. What the hell is wrong with you guys that you can't see that the mafia thug is determined to shut down free speech from whomever dares to speak their mind to correct his bloated exaggerations and flat out lies?

If you all believe Trump has some wonderful undisclosed, in depth master plan to save you all, you're fooling yourselves. He has no frigging clue what he's doing from one minute to the next.

When I see Paul Ryan sitting next to Trump smiling away all the while the big overgrown child is spinning his bs, I get the impression that Ryan is smugly thinking to himself that this goofy idiot isn't going to last 6 months as President. The Republicans are going to oust him the first chance they get. It's probably already in the planning. Mr. slick Willy Pence will take over. At least this smooth talking bigot has some self control, albeit a little too much for my liking, but he would at least be a huge relief for the majority of Americans and the rest of the mind boggled world. I can't imagine that the world is going to sit back silently tolerating sitting on the edge of a cliff for four long years.

BTW, opposing opinions are not hateful, they are just thoughts that are opposite from yours. :)
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-08-2016 10:44 AM

Raggedyann wrote:Trump's fascist laden tweets today attacking Boeing, the Union leader, and the workers that apparently voted for him, probably sits really well here. So refreshing and cool! A big corp, a union, and lowly workers all taken care if one fell swoop. This isn't strong leadership, it's an abuse of power. The a$$hole can affect the stock market with one thin skinned vengeful tweet. What the hell is wrong with you guys that you can't see that the mafia thug is determined to shut down free speech from whomever dares to speak their mind to correct his bloated exaggerations and flat out lies?

If you all believe Trump has some wonderful undisclosed, in depth master plan to save you all, you're fooling yourselves. He has no frigging clue what he's doing from one minute to the next.

When I see Paul Ryan sitting next to Trump smiling away all the while the big overgrown child is spinning his bs, I get the impression that Ryan is smugly thinking to himself that this goofy idiot isn't going to last 6 months as President. The Republicans are going to oust him the first chance they get. It's probably already in the planning. Mr. slick Willy Pence will take over. At least this smooth talking bigot has some self control, albeit a little too much for my liking, but he would at least be a huge relief for the majority of Americans and the rest of the mind boggled world. I can't imagine that the world is going to sit back silently tolerating sitting on the edge of a cliff for four long years.

BTW, opposing opinions are not hateful, they are just thoughts that are opposite from yours. :)

I have no problem with opposing opinions. It is the remarkable "Spin" on the word "Fascist" that is a "jaw dropper". Every body knows Boeing moved it's corporate operations to Chicago (land of the mafia) several years ago. Most know that It has been getting "Fat" contracts off selling planes and rockets to anybody in the Middle East, the Russians, and etc., that has the bucks. Deals brokered by none other than the Clintons, who have been feathering their nest with the millions that Boeing Slips them for the deals. Trump, knows that too, it's a warning shot that we find "Treason" not a good thing for Corporations or the Clintons. Plus the fact, 4 billion for a couple planes is way too much.

I think groceries are too high, fascist me complains........... :realmad:

Boeing & The Clintons: A “Mutually Beneficial Relationship”

http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/ ... ationship/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-08-2016 11:43 AM

RA,

You left out something in your above reply about The Donald. :wink:

I think you reside in Canada RA. So if there is ever a WW III :rolleyes:, at that time you WILL then have a dog in that fight. :oops: UK soldiers, trucks, tanks etc. are on Poland's border with Russia now! If The Donald can talk new deals with President Putin we North Americans SHOULD be friends again with Mum Russia, calming the needless rhetoric from both sides, mainly SOS John Kerry's BS! Lucky for us President Putin likes President-elect Trump!

The lady wearing pant suits, that lost the 2016 election for president, might have guaranteed that war! :oops:

MK II :D

Sic'em Donald :!:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-08-2016 12:46 PM

I read in yesterday's paper about how the US was able in the months post Pearl Harbor, start to build ships, tanks, planes etc. Despite the will of the country to do this - it still took the better part of 24 months to get up and rolling, retooling automotive and truck factories to build tanks, and Jeeps and to get the shipyards up to speed.

Here's the thing - Russia has been expanding while Obama's been cutting and closing bases. With submarine and intercontinental delivery systems technology, we can't count on the oceans and distance to protect us as before. Not to mention the labor necessary to build all this........

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-08-2016 01:15 PM

I wouldn't worry about the US in any of this, Europe, signed on to the Obama plan, and might as well learn some Russian. Canada also has something to worry about with their cute PM signing on to the plan also, they are already increasing their "Debt" like crazy, and have a brand new Russian built base sitting on their heads.

What has not truly sunk in yet, but about to, is the fact that America is no longer going to protect them, they may want to consider building some sort of armies to protect themselves or just roll over and yell "Take Me" !

I might add that when we have an Obama economic "mop Flop" we are going to be busy taking care of ourselves.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-08-2016 02:34 PM

Four billion for the planes Doka? I believe this is one of Trump's many "facts" that he can't substantiate as negotiations for prices have not taken place. He pulls things out of his lying a$$.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/bus ... /95038562/
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-08-2016 03:01 PM

Doka wrote:What has not truly sunk in yet, but about to, is the fact that America is no longer going to protect them, they may want to consider building some sort of armies to protect themselves or just roll over and yell "Take Me" !
Holy crap I can't believe the ignorance of the above statement.

NORAD: Two Nations, One Common Goal

For over 50 years, Canada and the United States have worked shoulder-to-shoulder in the bi-national North American Aerospace Defence Command (NORAD).

NORAD is a bi-national military organization formally established in 1958 by Canada and the United States to monitor and defend North American airspace. NORAD plays a critical role in the defence and security of Canada and the United States.

NORAD monitors and tracks man-made objects in space and detects, validates and warns of attack against North America by aircraft, missiles or space vehicles, and also provides surveillance and control of Canadian and U.S. airspace. Canadians and Americans under NORAD command were the first military responders to the September 11th attacks.

NORAD is the longest-standing partnership in our collective histories, and the only agreement of its kind in the world. It remains a powerful symbol of trust and confidence between Canada and the United States in the common defence of our nations and our borders.

http://can-am.gc.ca/relations/security_ ... x?lang=eng

Canadian military role in assisting the US in the fight against terrorism. Afghanistan!
http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/remembran ... fghanistan

Canadian soldiers lost their lives along side Americans during WW2, and Desert Storm.

We do have a cute PM but is this a reason to end relations with a loyal ally? In Trump's world it just might be. :mrgreen:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-08-2016 05:32 PM

Things do change. The US 20 Trillion in Debt, 10 of that by Obama and we don't have much of an idea where that went , the American people have and will suffer the loss. We will drastically cut back on being the hated "Nannie" , that was nice to have when others in trouble. Cutting back how far, I don't know. But, we will never be the Great Power we once where.

My Compassion goes first, with my fellow Americans. I will give you the same compassion you shared with us here.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-08-2016 08:56 PM

kbot wrote:I read in yesterday's paper about how the US was able in the months post Pearl Harbor, start to build ships, tanks, planes etc. Despite the will of the country to do this - it still took the better part of 24 months to get up and rolling, retooling automotive and truck factories to build tanks, and Jeeps and to get the shipyards up to speed.

Here's the thing - Russia has been expanding while Obama's been cutting and closing bases. With submarine and intercontinental delivery systems technology, we can't count on the oceans and distance to protect us as before. Not to mention the labor necessary to build all this........
Whew kbot and Doka! I've been sweatin' it since we left for Evansville, IN at 3:15 PM. REF my reply above kbot's last entry in The Donald. :dyna: :o :)

kbot,

Those were interesting first lines up there. I knew it took a long time but I was not aware of the total 24 months it took to get ready after the surprise attack via the Doolittle Raid on Tokyo, Japan. My grandma worked in the cafeteria at the Evansville Ship Yards on the Ohio River. Along with the Deleware River's ship builders of Philadelphia, PA they constructed Winston Churchill's envisioned Landing Ship Tank. :wink: Around 19,500 men and women built 168 LSTs locally! On US 41 on the North edge of the city over 6,200 P-47 Thunderbolts were built by Republic Aviation and tested there too! :o The "Mighty Jug" was my avatar at Daily Snopes. 8)

That's the thing alright. Keeping up with the Jones can get unbalanced on the world stage. So win some loose some and The Donald has big plans ahead with that. President Putin says they've got the power to destroy an area the size of our second largest state! So let's not tempt them. President Reagan's $tar War$ intercontinental balli$tic mi$$ile defen$e $y$tem was a reality; :confused: if it still exists today. Lots of B H O's decisions were unbalanced, except for ordering the killin' of O B L in Abbottabad, Pakistan! :idea:

M.A.D. was President Reagan's famous reply to the Nazi destroying Red Army and we all hope it still is the answer kbot. :wink:

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-09-2016 06:55 AM

All this talk of war and protecting yourselves from the boogie man. Why don't you all concentrate on what Mr. Wonderful is going to do about your growing domestic problems? That could be a bit difficult as you don't know the details of how he's going to solve problems because he doesn't have any. Oh no wait, he's going to enhance law and order. Yep that will create some jobs and feed some families, only they will all be cops. The authoritarian mindset at work.

Dubya ran up your debt, Obama added to it and Trump has no formula for reducing it. Cutting taxes on corps so the trickle down philosophy can fail again, sinking billions into infrastructure and expanding the military with no accounting for where the money is coming from to pay for it all reminds me of the math my kids used to try and boggle my mind with when they wanted a raise in their allowance. But big hero Trump is going to spend his days on the phone begging companies not to move to Mexico. And you can all cheer at his self congratulatory smoke and mirror tweets. lol.

Every person that Trump has appointed to head the departments that oversee improving American life, or maintaining the safety and or quality of American life, are against the very mandate of the departments they are overseeing. They will insidiously implement their agenda with little pesky interference from congress who supposedly carry out the will of the people. Now Doka, this my dear, is friendly fascism.

If anybody has any detailed information as to how this bozo is actually going to make ORDINARY Americans life great again, by all means enlighten me.

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”