Nancy Pelosi calls Trump ‘President Bush’ for fifth time

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Nancy Pelosi calls Trump ‘President Bush’ for fifth time

Post by Doka » 07-12-2017 06:08 PM

Nancy, one of the prime leaders of our country, appears to need, more plastic surgery, more botox and more meds? At a mere , 77, she couldn't possibly look that good and be senile?................. :confused:

CONFUSION: Nancy Pelosi calls Trump ‘President Bush’ for fifth time

Never mind President Trump has been in office for six months — Nancy Pelosi still thinks George W. Bush is president.

During an interview with KTVU, Pelosi once again referred to Trump as “President Bush.”

“Everything we have seen so far with the president has been about tax cuts for the rich,” she told the news station.

“In fact, affecting California very directly, is the Affordable Care Act. President, uh, uh, Bush has come out against that as you know,” she said, not correcting herself.

During a weekly press conference in June, the House Minority Leader referred to President Trump as “President Bush” yet again.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/fifth- ... dent-bush/
Karma Rules

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Nancy Pelosi calls Trump ‘President Bush’ for fifth time

Post by Riddick » 07-13-2017 12:50 AM

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-13-2017 05:49 AM

The Left loved to hound '43 with his bumbling manner of speech and questionable decision-making. He was an easy target - despised by the Left - and many Independents as well, viewed as having very little practical experience and having bee elected solely due to connections.

The same can be said about Trump - his approval rating, among Democrats at least, has plummeted, although the GOP still has a popularity rating above 80% as of this morning anyway.

I think that due to the GOP House and Senate's inability to craft and legislation that eh can sign - and Trump's use of EOs mark him and his candidacy as a potential failure. The Left smells blood in 2018 and they're rallying the troops.

My personal fear is that, while yes, Trump has some issues - as an independent, I'm not very happy with how things are turning out, especially with foreign affairs, my fear is that we'll swing the other way and here comes Hillary "to save the day"...........
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there......."

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-13-2017 02:04 PM

kbot wrote:The Left loved to hound '43 with his bumbling manner of speech and questionable decision-making. He was an easy target - despised by the Left - and many Independents as well, viewed as having very little practical experience and having bee elected solely due to connections.

The same can be said about Trump - his approval rating, among Democrats at least, has plummeted, although the GOP still has a popularity rating above 80% as of this morning anyway.

I think that due to the GOP House and Senate's inability to craft and legislation that eh can sign - and Trump's use of EOs mark him and his candidacy as a potential failure. The Left smells blood in 2018 and they're rallying the troops.

My personal fear is that, while yes, Trump has some issues - as an independent, I'm not very happy with how things are turning out, especially with foreign affairs, my fear is that we'll swing the other way and here comes Hillary "to save the day"...........

As far as "Foreign Affairs" goes, It is well to remember that the foreign countries are as divided as the people of this country. It is the Non-Globalists (Trump) Vs The Globalists. Obama did a great job bringing in, not only, the 12 pacific rim, countries, but Germany and France, England,and others, signed on also to a thinly disguised Global takeover called the TPP, etc. Of which , I might add, is NOT dead, but morphing. So the World is just as dangerous and deceiving as it ever was and will continue to be. With a little different twist, with our importing our own Muslim jailers and population control of us infidels.

We will not really understand, fully , just how close to a" One World Order" we where, for awhile. We where just one "Hillary" away from making ourselves, obsolete, useless humans. But the battle continues......
Karma Rules

Riddick
Pirate

The Pit And The Presidental Pendulum

Post by Riddick » 07-13-2017 05:19 PM

kbot wrote:My personal fear is that, while yes, Trump has some issues - as an independent, I'm not very happy with how things are turning out, especially with foreign affairs, my fear is that we'll swing the other way and here comes Hillary "to save the day"........
Hillary to the rescue? What about Bernie? Why not Liz Warren? Algore - Save the day AND the planet! Or Al Franken? He's good enough and smart enough and gosh darn it people like him

Pendulum goes enough the other way it may not matter who the Dems nominate. Like, if they can't lose, who cares who it is? Heck, nothing says swing like electing a self-professed non-binary Islamo-commie fundie.

Riddick
Pirate

Nancy Pelosi Bizarrely Giggles Through Question About NKorea Aggression

Post by Riddick » 07-14-2017 01:28 AM

What is wrong with Nancy Pelosi? FULL STORY

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-16-2017 08:21 AM

Maybe she needs to have her meds adjusted...........

Condition causing uncontrolled laughing, crying is common in Michigan nursing home residents, study finds

GRAND RAPIDS, MI – A little-known neurological condition that causes uncontrolled laughing or crying affects one in 10 nursing home residents surveyed in the Grand Rapids area, according to a new study.

Research by Dr. Kevin Foley, an associate professor of Michigan State University’s College of Human Medicine, studied the incidence and treatment for pseudobulbar affect (PBA). In many cases, the condition is misdiagnosed as depression, or patients are treated with antipsychotic medications, Foley found.

The episodes of uncontrolled laughing or crying are not connected with underlying moods or emotions, he said.

“I’ve talked to people who have this condition and they say, ‘I don’t know why I’m crying’ or ‘I don’t know why I’m laughing,’” he said.

Foley presented his findings at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark, in July.

The condition is a significant quality-of-life issue, he said, particularly for people already struggling with a neurological disorder.

“It gets frustrating for the individual and for those around them to not know why they are acting in that way and not know how to help,” Foley said.

The cause of the condition is unknown. Theories focus on the bulbar nuclei, which controls the muscle movement of laughing and crying. It is believed that there is a disruption of the control of those muscle movements, as well as a loss of inhibitory control in the brain.
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids ... olled.html
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there......."

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”