Michelle O & The Unlunchables

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-31-2015 11:42 PM

Hillary, succumb to the right wing conspiracy? Not on your life! She'll only give in when she's hauled off in handcuffs, and maybe not even then, insofar she can still campaign from behind bars. Not the best of worlds but it's that or being a quitter -

Besides, it's HER TURN! Just what is it about "entitlement" that people don't get?

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 09-01-2015 09:45 AM

BIG SMILES - entitled??

I want America back!

most people I know want America back ....

The people are ENTITLED!

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 09-01-2015 10:46 AM

Cherry Kelly wrote: I want America back!

most people I know want America back ....
What makes you think you are entitled to having your "America back"? Everything changes. Everything.
Last edited by SquidInk on 09-01-2015 10:49 AM, edited 1 time in total.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-01-2015 11:45 AM

SquidInk wrote: What makes you think you are entitled to having your "America back"? Everything changes. Everything.

I feel a song coming on..........!!!!!!! :cool:

One of my favorite songs of all time.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 09-02-2015 01:34 PM

squidlink -- because this is the USA - where I reside.

What is has become with this current administration... well has become something else and is NOT good any more.

Overrun by ILLEGALS - and yes I will call them illegals because that is what they are. We have "legal immigration" -- this current mess everywhere one looks - has been filled with illegals with something over 700 in every 1000 having criminal records.

They make up the largest percentage of welfare recipients.
US citizens have even been forced to train illegals to take over their jobs - why - oh gee $$$

Amendment XIV (see first full sentence) has been violated for far too many years. NON-residents giving birth (then 99% of the time returning to their home countries - are literally handed birth certificates US ones - in total violation of our Constitution. These "anchor babies" parents then receive $$$ from the US taxpayers so they can raise those little ones. Then when those little ones become of age - they come to the USA - set up a home and bring in every distant cousin and demand more taxpayer support. SORRY but NO MORE!

REAL US citizens are unemployed, out of UC $$ and also having to go on welfare. WHY?

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-02-2015 01:59 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote: REAL US citizens are unemployed, out of UC $$ and also having to go on welfare. WHY?

It's called "cheap labor:, CK. Everyone agrees that this is the issues, and the draw to people coming here. Only until the employers are held to account, nothing will change....... few years ago, there was a raid on a seafood processing plant in nearby New Bedford, which is the largest fishing port on the entire east coast. People were rounded up, the employer heavily fined and things got better fro a while. but, as with everything else with the government, they don't enforce the laws which are already on the books...... and we're right back where we were.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-02-2015 05:08 PM

Rule of law isn't what it used to be. Call them illegal aliens, call them undocumented residents, what amounts to an invasion of the nation and an erosion of American sovereignty comes with a PRICE TAG... Much like Michelle's 'healthy meal' mania? Evidence shows with O's selective enforcement of immigration law, there's NO free lunch!

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-02-2015 05:29 PM

Btw, if 'Taking Back America' means a return to Constitutional government, getting there's not gonna be easy! ESPECIALLY insofar Her Highness Hillary will only pull us even MORE in the other direction.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-02-2015 07:24 PM

SquidInk wrote: What makes you think you are entitled to having your "America back"? Everything changes. Everything.

So true. And the changes are not all done yet. With changes , I can't help but feel, that new oppotunitities will also arise. Your day is still what you make of it.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-03-2015 06:03 AM

Doka wrote: So true. And the changes are not all done yet. With changes , I can't help but feel, that new oppotunitities will also arise. Your day is still what you make of it.

Exactly, there will (hopefully.....) always be new opportunities here in this country. For everyone.

Unfortunately, our government is so broken and inefficient in the way they've been mishandling this issue.

If "the issue" is that these people are here illegally, then make them "legal" by fixing the system that people would go through in order to become legal. Not saying "amnesty" since that word has become so inflammatory. Register these people, let hem know that there is a process to be followed - they have to follow the process and work from there. Criminals get deported as always, but get the people who have not committed any crimes an opportunity to build a better life and stop expending so many resources in such as wasteful manner.

I tell ya, if these government types were in private practice they'd have been fired by now.....

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 09-03-2015 12:58 PM

The problem with -
WORK - the ACA(ObamaCare) came along and employers with "X" number of full time (now called 30 hrs as full time?) had to pay out a lot of $$. SO what do they do? put workers on two hours LESS than full time. Those workers lose insurance, retirement benefits, etc. and far too many now must work two jobs - if they can find a second one.
--
Illegals taking over jobs for less pay. Illegals signing up for and getting taxpayer welfare and refusing to learn or speak ENGLISH.
--
Schools are overwhelmed with illegal children - speaking 60-70 or more different languages, and large teacher shortages. I say remove those illegal children and put them in places (RR cars with teachers who will teach them ENGLISH until they are ready to go to a USA school - better yet, send them and their illegal parents back to their own countries.)

NOW I do know we have a lot of people from war torn countries - ISIS - and that is not quite the same as what one could call illegals in the sense of other groups.

----
When I say I want AMERICA back - I mean it. NO more illegals - and deport every one of them. We have LEGAL immigration. BUILD that wall!

As a child growing up, I could safely ride my bike all over - alone or with others. I could play outside without fear. My children could as well - until - well now with grandchildren - they can no longer do that. WHY? think about it.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-03-2015 02:07 PM

Wow! I just listened to a Trump press conference, he answered questions, left and right off the cuff, no tela- prompter! What a breath of fresh air. It is like being exposed to an "Alive Person" for the 1st time in a long time. I really had no idea how "zombie" like the current administration really is until this moment.
:eek:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-03-2015 02:12 PM

Back to topic:Michelle O & The Unlunchables........

Zombies don't eat do they? :D
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-03-2015 02:22 PM

Doka wrote: Back to topic:Michelle O & The Unlunchables........

Zombies don't eat do they? :D
Sure they do! People brains, they especially like to devour... Far's that goes, the Zombie Apocalypse comes, at least everyone in the O administration can breathe easy.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 09-03-2015 03:46 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote:
When I say I want AMERICA back - I mean it. NO more illegals - and deport every one of them.
Everything changes, Geronimo. Everything.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”