OREGON SHOWDOWN

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Re: OREGON SHOWDOWN

Post by voguy » 01-28-2016 05:31 PM

It will be interesting to see what the cop's body cameras shows. The cops can prove he had a weapon if they want, but they may just "lose" the video, too. Also, did anyone think the number of shots fired was a little excessive?
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-28-2016 05:51 PM

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 01-29-2016 10:49 AM

A drone? small high flying plane? Release is now out there -- extremely poor video.
You see their white van going down the road, you see them stopped by hmm police black vehicles? You see cops? FBI? with rifles drawn - 3 minutes no movement (scene blacked out?) what appears to be a cop? FBI? pointing rifle at van ... van taking off. Stopped further down the road by other black vehicles. The white van is in the snowbank.
You see the man killed with hands up standing in the snow. You see him with still one hand up, and tossing aside (??gun??) It was not pointed at the armed rifles, but toward the ground. You see him shot falling to ground and laying there. You see some movement, two jerking movements as if shot again and nothing.
NO - repeat NO audio.

Inasmuch as the other man was injured - when did that happen? Could it have been from when the van was first stopped? Could it have been the van rushing to get the injured to a hospital? Don't know as the video is so bad. Cops/FBI had no body cams.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-29-2016 08:49 PM

Apparently the officer to the left of the victim, and the one to the lower right, both had body cameras; according to the FBI. They are refusing to release that video. The officer to the left shouted to the victim "take you weapon out and throw it on the ground." When he complied, that's when he was shot. Disturbing.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-30-2016 11:32 AM

voguy wrote:Apparently the officer to the left of the victim, and the one to the lower right, both had body cameras; according to the FBI. They are refusing to release that video. The officer to the left shouted to the victim "take you weapon out and throw it on the ground." When he complied, that's when he was shot. Disturbing.

It is indeed troubling , Voguy. I wonder? :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-31-2016 11:05 AM

I watched the vid from the drone of the "event" last night. I would say this.....If the guy had been a person of color it would have been HUGE and with good reason! Now is the time to be afraid. :!:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-31-2016 04:01 PM

We, as citizens, are facing the same packs of wolves as our forefathers dealt with. I believe we will see a revolution in our time. The justifications and indemnification of those within the government point out we've faced the tipping point. It's just a matter now of when full scale slap back takes place.
Attachments
Irony.jpg
Irony.jpg (109.41 KiB) Viewed 3152 times

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 01-31-2016 09:53 PM

ya take out your weapon and throw it down....

sick and sad what those FBI - OSP did -- ALL should be rounded up - and arrested on charges of murder
autopsy the deceased, match bullets to the ones who killed him -- and yes it can be done.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-01-2016 08:05 PM

Can't arrest them. Can't prosecute them. They are untouchable. They are above the law.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 02-02-2016 11:34 AM

... wonder what the people of these USA would say if they did release the information about the bullets and who fired them...

actually they are not above the law as we have seen with officers going to jail for killing people, huge $$$ given to families from deaths - even for deaths of criminals - ya

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-02-2016 06:23 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote:actually they are not above the law as we have seen with officers going to jail for killing people, huge $$$ given to families from deaths - even for deaths of criminals - ya
I would have to see the real data on federal officers being incarcerated. The U.S. has seen its share of prosecutions of law enforcement people based mainly on citizen cameras. There has been an increase in seizure of cameras and phones, so its recommended if you capture illegal law enforcement activities, you not say anything, and then get it uploaded to many sites as possible so it's shared before it's pulled down for "reasons". The fed is the ultimate killing machine as they are becoming what the KGB was in the 1960s. It's hard to prosecute someone when you can't see their face, or they dress up like ninjas in black uniforms to commit murder. And let's not forget what one IRS agent told the owner of seized property; "we are the IRS. You can not fight a faceless foe who has untold assets to tie you up for decades." This to me suggests police state where there is no due process, and no protection from an illegal and unjustified seizure of property.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-02-2016 06:31 PM

Interesting....

Shot nine times, I guess that is why he didn't keep his hands up. I wonder if this gun was "stolen" from a Fast and Furious sale.

← Why is the USA Rushing Headlong into Environmental Armageddon?
Best Open Carry stop EVER. Share with EVERY OFFICER YOU KNOW ! →
Was a stolen 9mm handgun planted on LaVoy Finicum after his death by the FBI?
Posted on February 1, 2016 by lozzafun
~@ An interesting development… Witness’s stated that Lavoy left his guns at the refuge, that they all did… Is it true?… Darned if I know but ‘if true’, this claim puts a big hole in the official story…

2-2-2016 UPDATE … A reader sent me a data base for hot guns… I entered the serial number and this is what came up…

FIREARM NOT REPORTED STOLEN

The serial number “54119868” has not been submitted to the database.

This being a free database for the public, it is likely there are more out there… One used by law enforcement is likely to be more accurate… I am going to attempt to locate the person who did this search and see if we can verify it!
source

According to the Pacific Patriots Network, the serial number of the 9mm gun the FBI claimed was found on LaVoy Finicum came up STOLEN over 2 years ago.
That serial number is 54119868.

Barbara Davis on facebook said LaVoy was shot 9 times, and his body is back home now, but the funeral will be closed casket.

Barbara was the one that put out the call for the serial number according to the post on Facebook, which they are saying has now been removed.

Date: February 1, 2016
Subject:Finican murder

This looks weird because i had to take a photo of it. Facebook wouldn’t let me forward the original which came from my reliable source. And, It has disappeared. They are majorly into a censorship mode.
Joanne
serialnumberof9mm640.jpg
serialnumberof9mm640.jpg (61.54 KiB) Viewed 3133 times

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-02-2016 09:17 PM

This is dated 2/1/2016

Cliven Bundy serves notice to Oregon sheriff
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/cliven- ... on-sheriff

From News 8 in Nevada does not sound like it is over.

I'm going to say this again here , there is a News Blackout going on some where? Might be law in-forcement got the memo? I can find some news about Europe and the refugee wars, but nothing here(US). We have the same mix here, can't be THAT QUIET! Trying to find stuff going on ,has become very difficult to find. I keep finding more vids pulled. :confused:
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-03-2016 04:36 PM

Just leaving this here with no comment.

News Story

Video

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-06-2016 09:11 AM

Albeit biased, it does have several valid points. If you have been paying attention you know that the BLM has been killing horses at a record rate to get them off the lands, and the blaming it on ranchers. Further, take note of how much land has been seized by the government. This is more than just some crazy ass rancher patriots.

STORY

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”