OREGON SHOWDOWN

Moderator: Super Moderators

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Re: OREGON SHOWDOWN

Post by Cherry Kelly » 02-06-2016 12:04 PM

voguy -- information just getting worse all the time.

----
OH hmm - gov't taking over more land (and a lot of it with 99 yr leases) - gee could it be they plan to round up people and put them there? Or turn it into "settlement land" for illegals?

One has to wonder.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-06-2016 12:53 PM

I don't necessarily buy into the settlement land, but when you dig down inside the State of Nevada records you find the government is snapping up mineral rights, as well as reclassifying grazing land for (government) oil exploration and mining. And when you look back a couple decades, you find that part of this whole issue started when the government reneged on ranchers being able to use the land and wanted the cattle and horses off the property so they could start mining. Many of the areas have now been classified as secret.

Truth be told, the miners and the cattle could co exist, but the government doesn't want the public to know what they are doing with mining and deep earth fracking.

When the government doesn't want you to see, that's the time to get suspicious.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-06-2016 02:19 PM

My neighbor , who has a son in Burns, said the town is swarming with " Military Types" and "Black Hawk" helicopters. Not reg military.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-06-2016 08:36 PM

Interesting development in Utah....

Story

Utah to Seize Own Land from Feds; Challenge Federal Overreach of Western States

In three weeks, Utah intends to seize control of 31.2 million acres of its own land now under the control of the federal government. In an unprecedented challenge to federal dominance of Western state lands, Utah Gov. Gary Herbert in 2012 signed the "Transfer of Public Lands Act," which demands that Washington relinquish its hold on the land, which represents more than half of the state's 54.3 million acres, by Dec. 31. So far, however, the federal government hasn't given any indication that it plans to cooperate. So, state officials will proceed with a program of education, negotiation, legislation and litigation.

It is about time that the States stood up to the bullying and encroachment of the Federal Government. Ever since the bastardization of the Commerce Clause, which gave the Federal Government the unconstitutional authority to lord of the sovereignty of the States (let's remember that each State has a Constitution), the Feds have been gobbling up land as if it were still the lawless frontier, usurping the sovereignty of the States. The 17th Amendment - which unconstitutionally facilitated the direct election of US Senators, thereby eliminating one of the crucial checks-and-balances to protect the sovereignty of the States - cemented the ability of the Federal Government to illegitimately confiscate land. I only hope that Utah is successful in this endeavor. I mean, if they can have sanctuary cities in violation of federal law, why not the repatriation of stolen land?
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-09-2016 05:38 PM

Somewhat politically leaning site, but the story does pan out according to papers in four western states.

STORY

So I guess when your cattle are burned alive and you protest what the government is doing you're a terrorist?

(Video may be disturbing to some.)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-01-2016 05:34 PM

Keep an eye on Utah, as a local Utah Sheriff stated to the BLM: “I Will Deputize Everyone and Arrest All Federal Agents.”

The Utah Independent reports: "Utah Attorney Todd MacFarlane actively supported ranching scofflaws Cliven Bundy, Wayne Hage, Mary Bulloch, and LaVoy Finicum. He now represents the Finicum family and, working with Smith, is engaged in a dangerous game of recruiting ranchers, miners, and other federal “permittees” to sign a pledge document to boycott paying their fees."
The federal government is only allowed to own Washington DC and military installations as per Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the Constitution. Furthermore, per Article I, Section 8, Clause 1, the BLM, FWS, Department of Interior, Forestry Service, and many other federal agencies are wholly Unconstitutional and disallowed. However, it is the two little words “general welfare” that have been misapplied and abused by DC legislators for decades which has led to the creation of such agencies; the same ones which exercise such egregious overreach and disregard for our rights, our families, and all Americans every day.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-10-2016 10:02 AM

Here is a video releassed yesterday, from inside the truck of the protesters, not the one law enforcement released. Scroll down the article you will find it.
Please comment.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-0 ... ester-back
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-10-2016 04:53 PM

This is interesting. Finicum was apparently shot in the back, and not in the front as claimed by the FBI witness. FBI caught lying, again.

PDF of Autopsy

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-10-2016 05:23 PM

Voguy did you watch the video?

INTELLIHUB) — One or more FBI agents from a special “elite national unit” are suspected of lying about shots that were in fact fired at Oregon Occupier, rancher and family man LaVoy Finicum while he and others were en route to meet with the Sheriff of a neighboring county on Jan. 26, and are currently being investigated by the U.S. Department of Justice.

This also follows lockstep with reports of “mercenaries” in the area who may have been operating outside the official scope of the law.

What is extremely interesting about this new finding is that fact that Finicum was actually shot at by FBI upon disembarking his vehicle, while having held his hands held high in the air, in what may have even have been an attempt to quell him, ultimately stopping him from meeting with Grant County Sheriff Glenn Palmer who he was scheduled to speak with in John Day, North of Burns Oregon.

Moreover, this would have also led to Finicum actually being the one in fear for his life and not law enforcement officials as originally claimed with the FBI justified Finicum’s death earlier this week.

https://www.intellihub.com/5-elite-nati ... -cover-up/
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-10-2016 05:37 PM

Yeah, I watched it. The evidence against the government just keeps building. At some point I think the citizens will turn on them, and then it's all out civil war. As much as I don't advocate violence, I think we're well past the justification point as there have been too many killing and atrocities on American citizens and nobody ever gets in trouble.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-10-2016 05:38 PM

NOW IT GETS WEIRDER
(I knew about her give away of uranium to the Russians)

Clinton Foundation took massive payoffs, promised Hammond Ranch and other publicly owned lands to Russians along with one-fifth of our uranium ore

As it turns out there’s a lot more to the story behind the Malheur Wildlife Refuge–a whole lot more–and this article is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

As you may or may not know, Intellihub reported on Jan. 4, that the Hammond’s ranch and other ranch-lands surrounding the refuge sit atop a vast swath of precious metals, minerals, and uranium that’s heavily desired by not only the federal government, but foreign entities as well.

However, at the time of the article’s publication the federal government’s full motive to seize the land was not yet known other than the fact that these elements do exist in the vicinity and are invaluable.

Now, after further investigation, more pieces of the puzzle have been put in place and you’re not going to believe what characters are involved.

I’ll give you a hint–one of them is currently being investigated by the FBI and is also running on the Democratic ticket in hopes of becoming the next President of the United States. That’s right, you guessed it–none other than Hillary Rodham Clinton of the notorious Clinton crime family.

Hillary and her foundation are implicated in the dastardly scheme along with the Russian State Nuclear Energy Corporation, Rosatom, and a few dubious Canadian elite, which is where the news gets really bad.

READ REST OF STORY

https://www.intellihub.com/clinton-foun ... ds-russia/
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-10-2016 05:49 PM

Someone in the 48 will have to do the story, I can't. But there are may North Dakota resident's feeling cheated by oil companies and the federal government over the Bakken-Formation. In a nutshell, it's about mineral rights.

Apparently the oil companies talked to people who supposedly had oil under their land, and said they would come back with an offer. Such an offer could be lucrative even on 1 acre of land. Apparently the U.S. government has secretly changed the rules to allow the oil company to go down, then horizontally under people's property to extract the oil, thus cutting the land holder out of the deal. And guess who gets the money? With more than 450,000 barrels per day being extracted we're talking billions.

So a manufactured "slow down" is being orchestrated, so as to raise the cost of oil, (set to hit this fall in the U.S.) This applies a multiplier to the money the fed gets.

Meanwhile, the law of "depth" also covers precious metals and other "minerals", meaning if you own land and there is gold under it, the fed has the right to come up under you and take it as it's "their ground". You legally own only to 10' below the lowest point in your home (basement).

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-10-2016 06:43 PM

We are being soooooo raped. :vultures:
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-10-2016 08:25 PM

Unfortunately we are ... until we start getting our stuff together and fighting back.

A bully never stops being a bully until the first person stands up to him and knocks him on his ass. The the bully stops.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-28-2016 08:43 AM

Some times a tiny bit of justice is served. There never was an "Armed Take-Over", they walked in to a closed, un-maned building, guns they had, but not pointed at a soul. The place is closed during the winter months. Notice we don't hear a thing about Fincums death with 3 bullet holes in his BACK!

===========================================

In "Shocking Defeat" For Prosecutors, Anti-Government Militant Leader Ammon Bundy And Six Followers Acquited

In a shocking verdict, seven anti-government militants including Ammon Bundy, were acquitted in federal court of conspiracy charges stemming from their role in the armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon last winter in protest of the Bureau of Land Management’s treatment of the Hammond Family, as supporters cheered outside the courthouse.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-2 ... d-six-foll
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”