Eternal Damnation!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Eternal Damnation!!!!!!!!

Post by kbot » 02-08-2016 06:10 PM

You know things are getting bad when you're threatening your constituency and core voters with eternal damnation if they don't vote your way........

Usually, the Far Right is accused of doing this, so it's interesting to see the lines being blurred, and the reaction by the Far Left..... It's all good clean fun, I guess......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Re: Eternal Damnation!!!!!!!!

Post by kbot » 02-08-2016 06:12 PM

And, not to play favorites here........

There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-08-2016 07:26 PM

Lightweights in politics.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-09-2016 07:06 AM

Then there are those who have been around forever.........

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 02-10-2016 09:08 AM

hehe and in hell presidential campaigns never end.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-10-2016 09:52 AM

Fan wrote:hehe and in hell presidential campaigns never end.

Ya got that right, Fan! :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-10-2016 12:38 PM

Time to start renaming the levels I guess...........
991a9c7968edcf924e08ef4bf851d194.jpg
991a9c7968edcf924e08ef4bf851d194.jpg (29.57 KiB) Viewed 3554 times

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-10-2016 08:45 PM

No comment.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-10-2016 09:46 PM

Fan wrote:hehe and in hell presidential campaigns never end.
It seems they never end right here on earth in the US. As soon as they're elected they start campaigning for the mid terms and right after that they start in for the next election.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

BANG ZOOM

Post by Riddick » 02-11-2016 05:16 AM

voguy wrote:

No comment.
My understanding is, some working class voters find Trump attractive - But how well do they really know him? At the same time, it's said familiarity breeds contempt - Might Ralph's rejection of the Donald's advances suggest as the campaign drags on, the time will come when it becomes more than apparent the honeymoon IS indeed over!?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-11-2016 07:18 PM

I would hate to think I'm coming back to a country which would be ruled by Trump. He may be a damn good businessman in his own right, but running a business and being the leader of the (perhaps) free world are two separate things. However, I like him in the fight as he is bringing up subjects which both parties refuse to mention till they are pressed to say something. To that end I think Trump is good.

Months ago I didn't think he had a snowball's chance in hell, but it seems more people are fond of him just because he is saying things, un-filtered, which many Americans think, but dare not say.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-11-2016 11:02 PM

Trump has a few things going for him one- he is not someone who was "created" out of straw, we know where he has been , what he does, not many secrets if any(they would have found them). He hasn't sat for 20 years in Sunday church listening "Fire Brimstone, hate "speaches, as far as I know he hasn't promised, "freestuff" for a vote. And as far as I know he is not a member of the communist party. And I'm pretty sure he hasn't killed any one lately.

And by the way, America is no longer free and as far as safe, that's questionable. Our wealth has been stolen and as soon as the "The 12" wake up and find that they too, no longer "own" themselves , the constant wars, just in the last 7 years alone, that we and our"allies" have been busy at , we should end up with "the most hated country" award. We do need to have a builder to salvage our broken infrastructor, and a negotiator between peoples who have been "pitted" against each other so that they can find working solutions.

I'd sayTrump, has some qualifications. As a side note, Bernie has never had a job in the private sector, always the politician, personly as "tight" as they come . I love Trivia. :D And I'm not saying the Bernie stuff is good or bad, it's just interesting.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-11-2016 11:45 PM

Doka wrote:Trump has a few things going for him one- he is not someone who was "created" out of straw, we know where he has been , what he does, not many secrets if any(they would have found them). He hasn't sat for 20 years in Sunday church listening "Fire Brimstone, hate "speaches, as far as I know he hasn't promised, "freestuff" for a vote. And as far as I know he is not a member of the communist party. And I'm pretty sure he hasn't killed any one lately.

And by the way, America is no longer free and as far as safe, that's questionable. Our wealth has been stolen and as soon as the "The 12" wake up and find that they too, no longer "own" themselves , the constant wars, just in the last 7 years alone, that we and our"allies" have been busy at , we should end up with "the most hated country" award. We do need to have a builder to salvage our broken infrastructor, and a negotiator between peoples who have been "pitted" against each other so that they can find working solutions.

I'd sayTrump, has some qualifications. As a side note, Bernie has never had a job in the private sector, always the politician, personly as "tight" as they come . I love Trivia. :D And I'm not saying the Bernie stuff is good or bad, it's just interesting.
"Over the next few years, he took various jobs in New York and Vermont and spent several months on the Israeli kibbutz Sha'ar HaAmakim."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

"Bern In Hell"

Post by Riddick » 02-12-2016 02:20 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-12-2016 08:57 AM

I liked Bernie's, "Well, at least I didn't take any advise from Kissinger......" moment last night

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”