Being The Donald

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Being The Donald

Post by Raggedyann » 07-21-2016 11:34 PM

The worst Presidential blah, blah, blah I have ever heard. Trump spoke to White America and everybody else better watch out. Disgusting!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-22-2016 12:04 AM

REF The so called War on Terror: The Donald's promised feel safer "hat trick" will be stopping a 1,400 year old conflict dead in it's tracks! As much as we want it stopped, that ain't gonna happen unless we out spend the bad guys using our fiat currency and then see many young American lives spent on out lasting their evil lives! :evil:

Those few line's are from a subscriber to Robert Spencer's Jihad Watch since it's inception. :|

Never-the-less The Donald will be the next U.S. President!

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

The Incredible President Trump

Post by Riddick » 07-22-2016 04:06 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Never-the-less The Donald will be the next U.S. President!
So has Hillary conceded yet? Really, why wait 'til November, eh? Elections are just formalities anyway.

OTOH, she may still think she's inevitable. Has she talked to Eleanor lately, I wonder? She's got that whole Spirit World chat business going for her, which is nice. Dunno if it's enough to displace The Donald though.

Even with the Other Side on her side, what good is ANY of it? The Strongest One There Is, Is TRUMP, and Trump SMASHES Hillary! It's gonna be great.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-22-2016 06:06 AM

Raggedyann wrote:
kbot wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:As I have said before, I think this whole thing is a set up for Clinton and the media is in full lockstep. I don't usually get caught up in conspiracy theories, so perhaps my brain is clinging to this one as a way to damp down my fear that Trump is true blue. :shock:
Absolutely the media is behind Hillary - was there ever any doubt. You can tell just by their facial expressions - forget the actual "reporting" - using the term very loosely. Chuck Todd, especially, looks like he needs to run out for a cigarette every few minutes - he has a constant afterglow thing going on whenever talking about the Clinton campaign..........
The Donald has to be in on this mess. I thought Todd was Republican but I don't know who is for who anymore. I think I must have died and just haven't realised I'm in sitting in hell. :messedup: :mrgreen:
I don't know where Trump is in all this - my thoughts are, no matter which of these two idiots get in, we're screwed.........

Which is why, at times like these, the words of George Carlin are so relevant, and, why I feel the need at times to listen and reflect..........

One of my personal Carlin favs of all time:

I apologize in advance to those offended, but, as the Dems have showed us, there is an awful lot of THAT going on nowadays, with political correctness being at an all-time high. And, this in itself is one of the things so remarkable about the Left. At one time, this was their shtick after all, right? Now, a generation or two later, the Left has drunk the dregs of the PC Kool-Aid and are tripping over themselves in order to "not offend...."

Just sayin'..........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-22-2016 08:12 AM

I liked the acceptance speech , and no, I don't think it is going to be a"walk in the park" to return to some "positive things, for all. We have listened to speeches that always include "victims" , hand picked of course, for so long, it almost felt like "something" was missing with no" guilt trips " . When all inclusive words where used, like "Americans", without the phrase, "that's just not who we are" . Of all the things, that may be the hardest for Trump it will probably be bringing any sense of Unity back to us.

The Dems have no choice to but to talk about "victims" and "revenge" of some sort and accuse repubs of doing what they have been doing all along. You ask a died in the wool democrat how things are going economically, and they say not so good, then ask them, which party has been in power for 8 years, they get glassy eyed and miffed.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: The Incredible President Trump

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-22-2016 08:15 AM

Riddick wrote:
Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Never-the-less The Donald will be the next U.S. President!
So has Hillary conceded yet? Really, why wait 'til November, eh? Elections are just formalities anyway.

OTOH, she may still think she's inevitable. Has she talked to Eleanor lately, I wonder? She's got that whole Spirit World chat business going for her, which is nice. Dunno if it's enough to displace The Donald though.

Even with the Other Side on her side, what good is ANY of it? The Strongest One There Is, Is TRUMP, and Trump SMASHES Hillary! It's gonna be great.
Riddick,

I had a "killer" response for you but my pinky finger touched a button on the lower right and zip it was gone! That's maybe best because the NSA's computers would have gotten a chill inside PDQ! :lol:

Hillary Uh Clinton's coughing fits + XXX gave rise to the Secret Service's watchers nicknaming her "Crunk" for SOS HRC! Years ago locally we had a beloved weather forecasting lady who would get into coughing fits and she had an XXX problem too. :oops:

I'd better stop writing here before there is a loud knock at our front door! :P

SOS :?: :oops:

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-22-2016 10:46 AM

Doka wrote:I Of all the things, that may be the hardest for Trump it will probably be bringing any sense of Unity back to us.
In this I think you're correct Doka. Even as Trump was breaking ground on his promise to support the LBGTQ community, there were gasps in the crowd and I'm told that this flies in the face of the GOP's platform.

I think that there are issues on both sides. Chris Matthews was asking the Trump campaign manager and speech writer this morning about Trump's speech and his promise of inclusion. Chris was confused as the expanded inclusion that Trump has championed is antithetical to the GOP's traditional position, which they have been criticized for. Now Trump is trying to make inroads and gets criticized for doing that. So, I'm confused as well - the Left, apparently simply cannot be pleased.....

It may be that the GOP will do a far better job that the Left on these issues and rather than delegate individuals and groups to permanent victim status, actually DO something substantive and meaningful.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-22-2016 03:43 PM

No candidate can do any of the protect this or that from a White House in Washington. The only way to do that effectively is via martial law. Think about it seriously, folks. What can ANYONE in charge of the nation do to make you safer except to lock down the nation and create more laws?

Safety and security starts from a local level, with citizen involvement. Even then, it's not going to be 100%.

Think about your situation. You're sitting at your computer, reading a forum, when someone busts your door to harm or steal from you. Do you really thinking some suit in Washington can save you? Get real.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-22-2016 03:56 PM

kbot wrote:
Doka wrote:I Of all the things, that may be the hardest for Trump it will probably be bringing any sense of Unity back to us.
In this I think you're correct Doka. Even as Trump was breaking ground on his promise to support the LBGTQ community, there were gasps in the crowd and I'm told that this flies in the face of the GOP's platform.

I think that there are issues on both sides. Chris Matthews was asking the Trump campaign manager and speech writer this morning about Trump's speech and his promise of inclusion. Chris was confused as the expanded inclusion that Trump has championed is antithetical to the GOP's traditional position, which they have been criticized for. Now Trump is trying to make inroads and gets criticized for doing that. So, I'm confused as well - the Left, apparently simply cannot be pleased.....

It may be that the GOP will do a far better job that the Left on these issues and rather than delegate individuals and groups to permanent victim status, actually DO something substantive and meaningful.......
Trump's supposed support for the LGBT community came in conjunction with his statement that immigrants (aka Muslims) will not be welcomed into the US, along with refugees. The amazing statement was made in relation to the murders in Orlando that were carried out by an ISIS radical, and it's questionable that the shooter was actually connected to ISIS but that's another subject.

Trump has alienated women, African Americans, and Latinos but suddenly he is inclusive of the LGBT community. Correlating the connection of LGBT and radical Muslims was disingenuous and sloppy. I laughed out loud.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-22-2016 04:09 PM

voguy wrote:No candidate can do any of the protect this or that from a White House in Washington. The only way to do that effectively is via martial law. Think about it seriously, folks. What can ANYONE in charge of the nation do to make you safer except to lock down the nation and create more laws?

Safety and security starts from a local level, with citizen involvement. Even then, it's not going to be 100%.

Think about your situation. You're sitting at your computer, reading a forum, when someone busts your door to harm or steal from you. Do you really thinking some suit in Washington can save you? Get real.
:bigup:

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-22-2016 04:27 PM

See, we do agree on some things.
Kiss.jpg
Kiss.jpg (17.32 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
SMOOCH

Yeah, I know. Ewwwwww!
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-22-2016 04:32 PM

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-22-2016 04:39 PM

Best meme of today...
Kids.jpg
Kids.jpg (44.22 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-22-2016 06:05 PM

Admit it. You were all Rick Rolled....

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-22-2016 06:08 PM

Rick Ghastly! Like fingers on a chalk board. Yuck!

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”