Chris Cuomo's Utopia

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Chris Cuomo's Utopia

Post by Doka » 03-26-2016 02:01 PM

CNN's Cuomo Wears Shirt from Fidel Castro As He Covers Obama's Cuba Visit

Quote:

The anchor summarized that for his father, former New York Governor Mario Cuomo, "the concern was the freedom of the people. What is the point of this communist regime if it is not to truly make everyone equal — not at the lowest level; not by demoralizing everyone; but lifting everyone up? My father, generations of politicians, have been fighting this. So, I wear this shirt as a reminder of that, and of my Pop."

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mat ... cuba-visit

This a case of standing in the midst of poverity, oppression and loss of human dignity and saying "Aint't it Great!" Well that's what Daddy planted in his mind. He SEES NOTHING ELSE. He does not see the country stuck in the 1950s, he does not see the $9.00 Per Month pay checks, he does not see that communication with the outside world all but cut off. He does not see the boat loads of 1000s of dissidents risking life and limb that wash up on US shores. Equality yes! All poor. For an ideal that has Never Worked .
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Diogenes
Pirate

Re: Chris Cuomo's Utopia

Post by Diogenes » 03-26-2016 02:59 PM

Another example of a well heeled bleeding heart who completely ignores facts.

Chris - please I'm begging you - move to Cuba or even better how about Venezuala - see if you can work your magical thinking on them.
A man's character is his fate

voguy
Pirate

Re: Chris Cuomo's Utopia

Post by voguy » 03-26-2016 06:31 PM

Not too many can live in Venezuala, except those who have no escape route from the country. Unless you're out in the wild, the dangers from the city are worse.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”