All Things Bernie

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Re: All Things Bernie

Post by voguy » 06-25-2016 07:21 AM

So now Bernie says he will vote for Hillary. Isn't that special?

What a fraud.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Wotta Revoltin' Development

Post by Riddick » 06-25-2016 03:21 PM

voguy wrote:So now Bernie says he will vote for Hillary. Isn't that special?

What a fraud.
It's a signal from Bern to his supporters! By voting for Hillary, he's truly revolting.

Not in a good way, but hey, it's politics. The revolution's postponed. Stay tuned!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 06-25-2016 07:50 PM

If Bernie's supporters had any sense they would vote for Johnson, who sides with Bernie on 48% of the issues. Voting for Hillary is an automatic dropping of the soap in the cell block A shower.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-28-2016 12:08 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-30-2016 01:26 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-03-2016 01:31 PM

This is the Crux of the matter, the TTP,. It is the Ultimate Game Changer for Hillary and Obama(you don't really think, Obama is going anywhere, do ya?)to take control over, Canada, US and Mexico, it has already started with "Summit Meeting" last week. It is a beautiful cookie, laced with poison to the people. Go get them Bernie!
June 30th, 2016
Bernie Sanders pushes Democratic Party to oppose Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal

Shifting his campaign's focus away from winning the White House, Bernie Sanderscalled on supporters this week to join him in urging the Democratic Party to come out against an Obama administration-backed trade deal with countries in the Asia-Pacific.

The Vermont senator, who has vowed to take his presidential bid to the upcoming Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, asked backers to help him push for an amendment to the party's platform committee stating that "the Trans-Pacific Partnership must not get a vote in this Congress or in future sessions of Congress."

The rest of the Story http://www.masslive.com/politics/index. ... ocrat.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-12-2016 04:08 PM

So let me get this straight. The guy who was fighting the establishment is now partnering with the establishment. Brilliant!

Bernie supporters.... consider Gary Johnson

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-13-2016 12:26 AM

Today , I heard that if Johnson got a certain percentage 15/18% not sure, that he would be allowed in the debates, that would be a big boost. Does anyone know if this is the case?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-13-2016 05:01 PM

It would. I think Johnson is who we need now to turn things around. As you read in other articles it's getting out of control. The two top asshats running now are just going to toss more accelerant onto a volatile situation.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-13-2016 05:57 PM

Bernie's Old News. It's Time To Feel The Johnson!

Host Of The Steel Toe Morning Show On Rockin'101.7 in St. Cloud MN Makes The Case To Feel The Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3UhKpi9uo0

Feel The Johnson On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/presidentgaryjohnson/

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-14-2016 07:57 AM

Riddick wrote:Bernie's Old News. It's Time To Feel The Johnson!
Oh, that's just not right.........

Here's an issue - from what I've been reading, Bernie's pissed off a lot of his supporters. The reason that they voted for him are (1) they liked his ideas, and (2) he wasn't Hillary. They're not going to go in droves over to Hillary and suddenly vote for her.

Some polls show that, among young voters, especially black and Hispanics, but also some white - young voters between 18-30, Hillary isn't resonating with them. And chances are, unless she can con then, they won't vote for Hillary.
Attachments
index2.jpeg
index2.jpeg (4.02 KiB) Viewed 5463 times
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Heh heh. You Said "Johnson"

Post by Riddick » 07-14-2016 11:27 PM

kbot wrote:
Riddick wrote:Bernie's Old News. It's Time To Feel The Johnson!
Oh, that's just not right.........
Oh, I dunno. I mean, generating publicity, what's wrong with that? As a campaign meme, particularly flattering, it isn't. Yet if nothing else, it IS a for sure attention getter.

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-15-2016 05:14 AM

I'm probably going to regret this, but...........

Johnson Still Rising

Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson Still Rising, Says New Poll

For those who can't stomach the idea of voting for Donald Trump OR Hillary Clinton, the prospect of voting for a Libertarian candidate was the only option that didn't look like selling your soul.

The rush to the Libertarian party was somewhat noticeable. Spikes in membership saw the Libertarian party gaining 100 new members a month, and somewhere around $400,000 in donations...and that was reported back in May.

Apparently, approval for Gary Johnson has seen something of an uptick since then, as the Libertarian candidate has seen a 2% growth in approval, bringing him up to 12%, according to a NYT/CBS poll. While Republicans sit at 9%, and Democrats sit at 5%, Independents support Johnson at 21%.

There could be several factors leading to this bump for Johnson, such as Bernie Sanders dropping out and throwing his weight behind Clinton, and of course, Clinton escaping any kind of punishment for her very obvious crimes surrounding her private email servers.

Regardless of the reason, this is exciting news for those would like to see Johnson at least make a showing on the debate stage alongside Clinton and Trump. Johnson needs a total of 15% to appear next to the Democrat, and other Democrat.

As it stands, many people don't seem to know that a 3rd party candidate even exists. Johnson's appearance on the national stage would probably be a massive upset to poll numbers for the two main parties, whose candidates no one seems to like. The introduction of a new candidate could begin a voter's exodus toward the Libertarian cause.

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2 ... -new-poll/
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-15-2016 04:18 PM

kbot wrote:I'm probably going to regret this, but...........

Johnson Still Rising
See? It's working!!

Feeling is believing. ;)

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-15-2016 04:32 PM

I heard he's just 1.6% away from being able to be in the debate.

If that happens, (and I don't think it will), I believe many repubs and dems will jump party.

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”