All Things Obama/ The Legacy

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: All Things Obama/ The Legacy

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-31-2016 08:42 AM

RA wrote just minutes ago: "If the Electoral College remains, at some point somebody that you really like will lose because of it and then you will understand how unfair it is to nullify the vote of millions of people because of an out dated law. I have said many times that I do not like Hillary but like her or not the fact that she isn't the President elect is bizarre."

It was not bizarre it was good luck :!: :mrgreen: Thank you Rust Belt, thank you Coal Miner's families, thank you Grain Belt poultry & pig farmers and all our cattle ranchers, thank you U.S. Military service members, veterans and their families, and thanks to us conservatives and rejuvenated liberals! :wink:

MK II :mrgreen:

On topic: Our POTUS is taking the last of his steroid prescription now! He's off-the-wall bizarre nearing the end of his administration and that leadership was plenty bizarre for the last 8 years :!:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-31-2016 08:56 AM

Raggedyann wrote:
kbot wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:[

Full of emotion and Hillary.

I've read many insults in your posts about the left. So now you know what I think of the right. Who the hell cares which state hates which state? Good grief, sounds like kindergarten level whining to me.
So, policies enacted under Obama hurt people living is certain areas, and when Hillary said that she would continue his policies, they voted against her. Sounds pretty basic to me........
If the Electoral College remains, at some point somebody that you really like will lose because of it and then you will understand how unfair it is to nullify the vote of millions of people because of an out dated law. I have said many times that I do not like Hillary but like her or not the fact that she isn't the President elect is bizarre.
To believe this then, you'd have to believe that Hillary, her campaign, and the media which backed her, were focusing solely on the popular vote. But, the fact is, none of them were. From Day 1, we had CNN and MSNBC (especially) displaying their national and state maps with their COUNTDOWN TO 270. Everyone KNEW that in order to win, that it is the electoral college that wins elections. This is hardly anything new. The Hillary supporters used to run stories about during earlier elections, that Mondale only garnered so many electoral college votes, or that Hubert Humphrey only garnered so many electoral college votes....... Hillary and her campaign managers planned which states they would campaign in BASED ON those states electoral college votes. You could see the anchors planning the victory, adding up each state's electoral college wins, and adding those votes to the total.

So, it's very disingenuous for anyone at this late date to pull a "WTF?????" when everyone KNEW going-in that this is how the system actually, legally, works. Of course, since the Department of Education has pulled civics classes to focus instead on teaching My Two Dads, and force-feeding various alternative lifestyles and other social engineering down kids throats for years now, it's no wonder that people just don't know that this is the law. Perhaps if the schools taught history and civics again, people would be better prepared and have the knowledge to determine their own fates, rather than relying on a system that is so screwed-up that they don't even realize just how much they have screwed-over the country and potentially the entire world.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-31-2016 11:27 AM

Quite frankly I will always wonder if Hillary really DlD win the the "popular "vote in the states that where recounted she lost more votes and Trump pick up close to another 100, I think. Now if one where to go into California, and start getting rid of the Illegal votes for whatever reason, illegals, dead, etc. The picture could be Really different.

This is the 5th time in our history that EC won over popular, so it is not a new thing.

Adams, Hays, Harrison, Bush, Trump.

We in the US are just doing what the system was designed to do. So sorry it does not meet with Raggedyann's approval .
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-31-2016 05:34 PM

Doka wrote:Quite frankly I will always wonder if Hillary really DlD win the the "popular "vote in the states that where recounted she lost more votes and Trump pick up close to another 100, I think. Now if one where to go into California, and start getting rid of the Illegal votes for whatever reason, illegals, dead, etc. The picture could be Really different.

This is the 5th time in our history that EC won over popular, so it is not a new thing.

Adams, Hays, Harrison, Bush, Trump.

We in the US are just doing what the system was designed to do. So sorry it does not meet with Raggedyann's approval .
If the Republicans win there is voting fraud, if the Democrats there is voting fraud. Yawn.

No Trump does not meet with my approval because Canada and the rest of the world can be negatively affected. Again, yawn.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 12-31-2016 08:12 PM

Obama trying to destroy this nation during his last days - with how many EO's??

----
Trump will be in office 20 days from Jan 1 -- hopefully he can with help -- get rid of them.!

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-01-2017 02:09 AM

ROTFL - I rarely use letters so famous but you know what those stand for! :lol:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-01-2017 05:19 AM

RA wrote: "No Trump does not meet with my approval because Canada and the rest of the world can be negatively affected. Again, yawn."

Most of us in these 12 pages want to give The Donald a sporting chance at leading this country "differently", for the potential betterment of the world*, your country and ours! Some day your words up there might taste better inside a big sesame seed bun with mayo, onions, pickles and cheese. :idea:

MK II :wink:

*Including Russia! Now we're back on topic :!: This 8 year rookie POTUS could care less about the Great Bear with just half the population of the United States of America due to their great loss of human life in World War I & II :!:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-01-2017 06:57 PM

Canada has McDonalds on every street corner MK, if that is what you are referring to. Gross!!!

I base my opinion about Trump on the awful things he said during his campaign. Nobody will ever convince me this is a nice man. I thought he was a thin skinned, low class prick long before he ever ran. You guys love him, (and his apparent adoration of Putin), only because he represents the Republicans.

As long as you continue to cling to the illusion that there are actual sides, you could care less what kind of person you vote for. There is no distinction between sides. Obama changed nothing, Hillary would have changed nothing and this current liar will change nothing. Even Bernie could have changed nothing. The powers at work behind the scenes would have straightened Bernie out in short order and he would have been back tracking on his promises as Trump is already in the process of doing.

I can kind of understand the people who voted for Trump as a way to protest against the establishment. However, I do not understand people who voted for Trump on the assumption that he will actually be the high priest saviour, or who voted from him based on his "lovely" character. Doesn't say much about them IMO.

Most everybody that posts here is at retirement age or close to it. Have fun trying to make your pensions stretch with continuous rising prices and Trump's plan to privatise all social programs. But you all love it when corporations make huge profits on the backs of those who can least afford it, so this should thrill you to the marrow.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-01-2017 08:39 PM

Nope it's nothing to do with fast food giant yellow M burgers etc,..............your switchin' gears away from the words you were free to chose from noting our non politician as the USA's 45th president elect. And I don't like your PM for many reasons I'll not mention. He's a non entity on the war on terror and it was expected when he arrived on duty!

On a serious note we're back on the prime suspect again......... :realmad: It seems lots of change and little hope came to other nations.

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-01-2017 09:17 PM

I fail to see the meaning behind your words re buns and pickles etc. Sorry.

If you wish to criticise Trudeau, have atter. I can take it. I have some criticisms of my own. If you believe that our immigration policy puts you at risk, then I would have to disagree though. Not all brown skinned people are terrorists. Why I even have some in my own family and they are very nice little people, along with their Mother, my sweet daughter-in-law.

A comment on CBC tonight: "The election of Trump has eliminated Canada's inferior complex to the U.S." :mrgreen:
Last edited by Raggedyann on 01-01-2017 10:12 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-01-2017 10:09 PM

I live in rural America, as armed to the teeth as I am, there's no worries where I tread. Our POTUS' immigration policy is what he's been criticized for daily and nightly on the three early evening talk shows I hear on the radio;
The Mike Gallagher Show, The Mark Levin Radio Show and Dr. Michael Savage's Savage Nation.

When they're eventually publicly pooping in Canada and in American's gardens and front yards. The home owners should just call it low grade fertilizer and smile as they hopefully walk away. Most of them are not brown skinned as you've noticed. :wink:

I doubt you follow the Jihad Watch Daily Digest of the world's negative "my struggle" news like I do. BHO is not befriended there for sure! You'll read a 6th Century redo is alive and well in the M.E. And it is arriving daily in Scandinavia, Austria, Holland, England, France, Italy, Greece, Germany, and America. :oops: A passenger bus this weekend just dropped off their asylum seeking M.E. passengers inside a small town in Nebraska according to the Drudge Report. :?

Stand-by for more!

MK II :idea:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-01-2017 10:27 PM

I edited my previous post if you're interested.

No, I can't say that I read or listen to right wing philosophies. We all live it on a daily basis, so no point. Although I have taken to reading the Drudge when I'm very bored, or I want to see the right wing reaction to the goings on. But as with all main stream political sites right and left, they don't report things they don't want their sheep to become aware of. The weird news articles are entertaining.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-01-2017 11:36 PM

Raggedyann wrote:Canada has McDonalds on every street corner MK, if that is what you are referring to. Gross!!!

I base my opinion about Trump on the awful things he said during his campaign. Nobody will ever convince me this is a nice man. I thought he was a thin skinned, low class prick long before he ever ran. You guys love him, (and his apparent adoration of Putin), only because he represents the Republicans.

---------------------
The awful things he said , huh? This coming from someone who attacks, and calls names, perhaps you should take a look at your own actions and words, you and Trump may have more in common, than not.
Love him? We have hopes of keeping what little precious freedom we have and keeping America ,America for all races, colors and creeds, who legally want to do the work to come here.

----------------------

As long as you continue to cling to the illusion that there are actual sides, you could care less what kind of person you vote for. There is no distinction between sides. Obama changed nothing, Hillary would have changed nothing and this current liar will change nothing. Even Bernie could have changed nothing. The powers at work behind the scenes would have straightened Bernie out in short order and he would have been back tracking on his promises as Trump is already in the process of doing.
-------------------------------------

I am truly sorry that you carry such bitterness and despair, yet apparently to me any way ,continue embrace those "Dark Powers" behind the scenes. Trump will do what he can for the people, he will be walking in "mine filled" territory, and setting a new stage for future success. In case you didn't notice, he is someone who Is going to be President , Against All Odds. He hears the people, something that in its self, is just pretty darn awesome . And he is only human. So I will adjust my expectations accordingly . :D
----------------------------------------------------------

I can kind of understand the people who voted for Trump as a way to protest against the establishment. However, I do not understand people who voted for Trump on the assumption that he will actually be the high priest saviour, or who voted from him based on his "lovely" character. Doesn't say much about them IMO.

---------------------------------------------

I can only speak for myself. I voted for Trump to save my country from a Real danger of being swallowed up by greed and power players, who treat the world and the people on it like trained dogs for their own demonic pleasure. No one can ever save us from ourselves, except ourselves. That appears to be of little interest to some.

----------------------------------

Most everybody that posts here is at retirement age or close to it. Have fun trying to make your pensions stretch with continuous rising prices and Trump's plan to privatise all social programs. But you all love it when corporations make huge profits on the backs of those who can least afford it, so this should thrill you to the marrow.

-------------------------------------
Ah, but we will make it. The Trump voters should know that better than any one, we have each other. At lest 300 million of us agreed on something and we feel good about it. We did not choose to follow those who wish to divide us.

To privatize leads to competition to offer or build affordable production, something a government never can do, too many fingers in the pie. I don't see Social Services being privatized any time soon, if any thing it could very well be steam lined(Cleaned Up) and expanded. Yes as far as I'm concerned the more businesses (Corporations) the better, contrary to the brain washing, Corporations pay huge taxes to take the pressure off individuals . Do you ever wonder why nations and states want more corporations in their areas? They can create a much more individual friendly tax base. If it weren't for our slimy fingered politicians and government. We the people would be doing quite well.

KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-01-2017 11:58 PM

This reply is in 100% English just like my family ancestry...............Here! Here Doka! Well written, bloody good, bloody, bloody good! :D 8)

MK II and a :raspberry goes to (Dr. Savage's years old moniker) B.O. as POTUS :!:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-02-2017 03:31 AM

Doka - You told me awhile back that I am full of hate just because I state my opinions about Trump and you can't counter any of them because they are all true and that frustrates you into responding with anger. My gloves came off after that insult.

It pisses you off that I now say what I think about right wingers. I never used to do that and always stuck to the subject at hand. But I got really sick of all the insults lobbed at lefties over the last five years, so now it's my turn. I've decided to let it all hang loose because I think Americans that voted for Trump are nuts. Suck it up buttercup.

I may be forthcoming but I have never made fun of disabled people. He said he can grab women by their private parts because he's rich and famous. Really Doka, how do you reconcile these things in your brain? You will never honestly respond to this question anymore than you have honestly answered any of the other questions I've put forward about this creepy bastard.

No, 300 million of you did not agree on something good, as you stated above. Trump received 61,943,670 votes. Get real!

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”