Joe Biden, At "It" Again?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Joe Biden, At "It" Again?

Post by Doka » 08-15-2016 08:57 PM

I don't know whats going on with Joe, A bit creepy, but we can all use a bit of "Comic Relief" :D

In first picture is Hillary saying "A little to the left" ?

Joe Biden’s Awkwardly Long Hug with Hillary Clinton

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... y-clinton/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Joe Biden, At "It" Again?

Post by Riddick » 08-15-2016 11:28 PM

What's Joe gonna do for attention when he's not the VP anymore?

It'll have to be extra special creepy to make it into the headlines

Nothing to get an arrest AND conviction on his record, hopefully!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

SAY IT AIN'T JOE!

Post by Riddick » 05-19-2017 01:07 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Daughter: Biden Considering Run

Post by Riddick » 09-08-2017 03:08 PM

Former Vice President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley, added more fuel to the 2020 speculation mill this week, saying that she thinks her father is considering a run for president.

Asked in an interview with Women's Wear Daily if her father will make a bid for the White House, Ashley Biden said, "I hope so."

However, she cautioned that he has not made up his mind yet and a decision on an actual run could be a ways off.

"Right now, his focus is on the (Biden) Foundation and Cancer Moonshot, as well as getting other Democrats elected. He's not there. He's taking it day by day after the loss of my dear beloved brother (Beau)," she said.

"He'll make a decision when that time comes," she continued. "A lot can happen in four years and we know this as a family. If he is in good health, knock on wood, and seeing what the landscape is at the time, yeah, I think he is considering it."

Ashley Biden is not the only member of the former second family to lend her support to possible 2020 aspirations. Joe Biden's wife, Jill, said her husband "is not going away."

"He loves politics, he loves what he's doing, and he said he would stay involved," she said. His brother noted that the former VP "absolutely" has another run in him.

Biden himself has launched a political action committee, "American Possibilities PAC," and is scheduled to tour the country this fall to promote his new memoir, "Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope Hardship, and Purpose."

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”