Obama & Company Shame-------Syria

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Obama & Company Shame-------Syria

Post by Doka » 12-16-2016 12:41 PM

Syria- this report came through the UN on Dec. 9th, 2016, there are snippets to the side, as it is 53 minutes long and Well Worth It! The Canadian Journalist, should be commended most high for her reporting.

SYRIA

"12,000 years TO BUILD, 4 years to Destroy"

https://youtu.be/ebE3GJfGhfA
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Obama & Company Shame-------Syria

Post by Doka » 01-26-2017 01:04 AM

I really think that Obama And Hillary Need to be Locked Up For This One Thing Alone.

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard released the following statement upon her return:

“My visit to Syria has made it abundantly clear: Our counterproductive regime change war does not serve America’s interest, and it certainly isn’t in the interest of the Syrian people.

“As I visited with people from across the country, and heard heartbreaking stories of how this war has devastated their lives, I was asked, ‘Why is the United States and its allies helping al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups try to take over Syria? Syria did not attack the United States. Al-Qaeda did.’ I had no answer.

“I return to Washington, DC with even greater resolve to end our illegal war to overthrow the Syrian government. I call upon Congress and the new Administration to answer the pleas of the Syrian people immediately and support the Stop Arming Terrorists Act. We must stop directly and indirectly supporting terrorists—directly by providing weapons, training and logistical support to rebel groups affiliated with al-Qaeda and ISIS; and indirectly through Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, and Turkey, who, in turn, support these terrorist groups. We must end our war to overthrow the Syrian government and focus our attention on defeating al-Qaeda and ISIS.

“From Iraq to Libya and now in Syria, the U.S. has waged wars of regime change, each resulting in unimaginable suffering, devastating loss of life, and the strengthening of groups like al-Qaeda and ISIS.

“Originally, I had no intention of meeting with Assad, but when given the opportunity, I felt it was important to take it. I think we should be ready to meet with anyone if there’s a chance it can help bring about an end to this war, which is causing the Syrian people so much suffering.

“The U.S. must stop supporting terrorists who are destroying Syria and her people. The U.S. and other countries fueling this war must stop immediately. We must allow the Syrian people to try to recover from this terrible war.”

https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2017/01/25 ... syria-now/

This is well worth watching! She stops short of naming names of the guilty
Tulsi Gabbard on CNN

https://youtu.be/BFXOtnQJ25o
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-26-2017 01:04 AM

I really think that Obama And Hillary Need to be Locked Up For This One Thing Alone.

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard Returns From Syria with Renewed Calls: End Regime Change War in Syria NowRep. Tulsi Gabbard Posted onJanuary 25, 2017

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard released the following statement upon her return:

“My visit to Syria has made it abundantly clear: Our counterproductive regime change war does not serve America’s interest, and it certainly isn’t in the interest of the Syrian people.

“As I visited with people from across the country, and heard heartbreaking stories of how this war has devastated their lives, I was asked, ‘Why is the United States and its allies helping al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups try to take over Syria? Syria did not attack the United States. Al-Qaeda did.’ I had no answer.

“I return to Washington, DC with even greater resolve to end our illegal war to overthrow the Syrian government. I call upon Congress and the new Administration to answer the pleas of the Syrian people immediately and support the Stop Arming Terrorists Act. We must stop directly and indirectly supporting terrorists—directly by providing weapons, training and logistical support to rebel groups affiliated with al-Qaeda and ISIS; and indirectly through Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, and Turkey, who, in turn, support these terrorist groups. We must end our war to overthrow the Syrian government and focus our attention on defeating al-Qaeda and ISIS.

“From Iraq to Libya and now in Syria, the U.S. has waged wars of regime change, each resulting in unimaginable suffering, devastating loss of life, and the strengthening of groups like al-Qaeda and ISIS.

“Originally, I had no intention of meeting with Assad, but when given the opportunity, I felt it was important to take it. I think we should be ready to meet with anyone if there’s a chance it can help bring about an end to this war, which is causing the Syrian people so much suffering.

“The U.S. must stop supporting terrorists who are destroying Syria and her people. The U.S. and other countries fueling this war must stop immediately. We must allow the Syrian people to try to recover from this terrible war.”

https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2017/01/25 ... syria-now/

This is well worth watching! She stops short of naming names of the guilty
Tulsi Gabbard on CNN

https://youtu.be/BFXOtnQJ25o
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-26-2017 01:49 AM

As a side note.......

Keep an eye on this young woman, as she certainly could very well be our first woman president. One that we could be very proud to have in the office.

She does have a flaw or 2 , she is a Democrat and a heavy duty envionmentalist , but she has time to grow wisdom and wings. :)

Tulsi Gabbard

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”