Trump In Action

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Trump In Action

Post by Doka » 12-08-2017 12:44 PM

Isn't interesting that all those women ONLY see the color of the skin and totally disregard the Talent of the man? :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-10-2017 10:44 AM

:oops: "The View"(s)cadre of sophisticated ladies missed the boat on that show and Charlie took them to school damned fast doka! :wink:

I hope this Twittered pic fits today. :P How does a new born baby in America become a liberal or a conservative? :confused:

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-24-2017 08:37 PM

The "House of Cards " is being dismantled.

Wife Of Fusion GPS Founder Admits Her Husband Was Behind Fake "RussiaGate" Story

by Tyler Durden
Dec 24, 2017 11:18 AM

Authored by Alex Christoforou via The Duran,

The Russiagate story concocted by Hillary Clinton and the DNC, who coincidently funded Fusion GPS (the firm behind the ‘Trump dossier’ that the entire Russia election meddling is based upon), is unraveling at record speed.

Mary Jacoby, the wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, who is the man in the middle of the entire Russiagate scandal, boasted on Facebook about how ‘Russiagate,’ would not exist if it weren’t for her husband

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-2 ... gate-story

We are in for very "Unsettled" Holiday Season! Trump has "Pulled The Plug" on the "Swamp" with the Document presented below. Will it be "Justice" or a Death Warrant? (HIS).

EXECUTIVE ORDERS

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

LAW & JUSTICE

Issued on: December 21, 2017

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) (INA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

The entire Order Here and it is complicated for sure.......

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential ... orruption/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-24-2017 11:27 PM

It was a complicated read doka. Thanks for both news spots on the origin of Russiagate and eliminating the corruption from the black lagoon. That new executive order is another Christmas gift to a conservative from President Donald J. Trump; an heir to Scottish ancestry! :D

Every drain plug, big or small, needs a pull chain. I will gladly donate our SCANIA log rig's log chains for draining the swamp. When it's time to pull up the deep seated Washington D.C. plugs! :P

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL :!:

MK II :idea:

Tune into Craig Baily's "Floydian Slip" via Twitter linked here - The Dogs of War - Pink Floyd :!:

http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.net/v5/WXUR

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-27-2017 01:23 PM

The Article below will help you to understand what the Dec 21st, Executive Order means. Warning !It is quite long. Agree or disagree , this is what it says. Being informed, has always been a human " choice". Being Loyal is considered to be a fine thing. Being Loyal without question, is stupidity at its finest, no better than a trained dog.

New Trump Executive Order Targets Clinton-Linked Individuals, Lobbyists And Perhaps Uranium One

by Tyler Durden
Dec 27, 2017 7:41 AM

The Trump Administration quietly issued an Executive Order (EO) last Thursday which allows for the freezing of US-housed assets belonging to foreign individuals or entities deemed "serious human rights abusers," along with government officials and executives of foreign corporations (current or former) found to have engaged in corruption - which includes the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, and corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources. 

Furthermore, anyone in the United States who aids or participates in said corruption or human rights abuses by foreign parties is subject to frozen assets - along with any U.S. corporation who employs foreigners deemed to have engaged in corruption on behalf of the company.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-2 ... -perhaps-u
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-27-2017 02:05 PM

Whew! That explanation leaves me in the clear and I will admit to visiting DC's swamp just one time on our class trip. :D

Thanks Doka for clearing it up for us few, active swashbucklers! :wink: BTW what's a swash?

That new Exec order was more logical than Prez #44's order at years end three years ago. The one where we could be put in jail, no questions asked, and they could throw away the key! :oops:

MK II :realmad:

:D Whew! Canada's top US #45 POTUS detracter left my name off her fresh post below this edit! Send me some unfrozen and flight worthy Canadian waterfowl RA! I'll shoot 'em, box 'em up, mail 'em to your address and you pick 'em one feather at a time :!: ::p Then mail 'em back, I'll pay the postage! :lol:

:evilpengu :coolhat:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 01-01-2018 10:51 AM, edited 2 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-29-2017 12:53 PM

As many wait with baited breath for Trump to fire Mueller , as the left has been telling every one via "Fake News". Trump is telling them all that he thinks Mueller is a Fair guy! :lol: :rolleyes:

There is no reason to fire Mueller of course,as he is intent on making himself irrelevant. The left is desperate for war or something for distraction. There is one thing that could be a world distraction for all, is that economic bubble bursts, and the readjustment of all things regarding money. It will happen, just don't know when. :shock:

Trump Says Mueller "Will Treat Him Fairly" But The "Russia Hoax Makes The Country Look Very Bad"

As the Right continues to blast clear signs of FBI bias among various/most members of Mueller's team (see here,here and here for just a few examples), the Left continues to simply ignore all signs of impropriety and instead threaten a "constitutional crisis" should Mueller be relieved of his duty.

Of course, while Bernie Sanders and Chuck Schumer love to appear on CNN and MSNBC to talk about Trump firing Mueller (it's a great way to fire up their base after all), such a plan, at least if you believe the constant reassurances from the White House, continues to be nothing more than a figment of the Left's imagination.  In fact, sitting down with the New York Times yesterday evening, Trump once again said he "thinks [Mueller] is going to be fair" but reiterated that the "Russia hoax" continues to "make the country look very bad."

More Story
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12- ... k-very-bad
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-29-2017 06:41 PM

Presidents never have to pay the consequences for their actions. That's why they have underlings do all the dirty work and the underlings pay the consequences. As with all underlings, these idiots thought Trump would be above question and they would never have to take the fall. Even if there is a ton of evidence for obstruction of justice, I would be very surprised if he is actually charged.

Unfortunately, I think the world will have Chester the Molester for the full term. He will carry on implementing all the things he promised you during his campaign. Funny though, I don't remember him saying anything about giving a huge tax reduction to the swamp rats, thus adding to the deficit. Or creating higher health care premiums for y'all by repealing the mandate and doing screw all else to fix your system. Allowing mentally ill folks access to guns was a really sensible thing to do. But it seems that everybody is receiving pay backs for their support of the dear leader except the middle class. Oh no wait, he did pull out of the world climate change accord because he is the expert on everything. His IQ is so high it can't be measured. LMAO! He understands the tax system better than the best CPA in the land according to him today. He actually just knows how not to pay taxes better than most in the land and I guess that’s why he won’t show you his tax return.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-29-2017 08:08 PM

I do not expect a response to the above post as there is nothing to say that could refute the sad facts.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-30-2017 05:46 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 12-29-2017 06:41 PM Presidents never have to pay the consequences for their actions. That's why they have underlings do all the dirty work and the underlings pay the consequences. As with all underlings, these idiots thought Trump would be above question and they would never have to take the fall. Even if there is a ton of evidence for obstruction of justice, I would be very surprised if he is actually charged.

Unfortunately, I think the world will have Chester the Molester for the full term. He will carry on implementing all the things he promised you during his campaign. Funny though, I don't remember him saying anything about giving a huge tax reduction to the swamp rats, thus adding to the deficit. Or creating higher health care premiums for y'all by repealing the mandate and doing screw all else to fix your system. Allowing mentally ill folks access to guns was a really sensible thing to do. But it seems that everybody is receiving pay backs for their support of the dear leader except the middle class. Oh no wait, he did pull out of the world climate change accord because he is the expert on everything. His IQ is so high it can't be measured. LMAO! He understands the tax system better than the best CPA in the land according to him today. He actually just knows how not to pay taxes better than most in the land and I guess that’s why he won’t show you his tax return.

Any one can respond to you Ra, but you have no ears to hear, so it really doesn't matter what any one says. Your hatred of Trump is a curious thing, as he is not even your President, and America is not even your country.

The tax cut will mainly help people who make $50,000, and under, soon they will benefit by finding they have some extra money in their pockets, a lot of them won't pay taxes at all. Trump did raise taxes on himself with regard to personal income. And close some loopholes, that would have benefited him, but of course for many that will never be enough.

He did lower Corporate taxes to be more competitive with the rest of the World, as our corporate taxes in this country, where THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD. For those clueless people who just can't figure out why those nasty rich corporations move out of country, that is the main reason. For those who may be tired of only finding cheaply made, but just as high priced ,"made in China" goods, there is a reason. WE helped in turning China into one of the most successful Capitalistic Countries in the world gaining freedoms for their people on a daily basis, all the while giving up our own freedoms, all by design, that may kick the rest of the countries, (including the US), in the teeth one day). And more recently China has cut off the rest of the world by rejecting to be the World's Biggest "Garbage Dump" Imagine that!

Climate Change, you mean the ebb and flow of warmth and cold, like that has been going on for billions of years? You are more than welcome to send your monthly checks to Al Gore, I'm sure he will gladly take your check, but so sorry he will be unable to save you ,he would need more of your money for that. :rolleyes:

If you are really interested in your "Fate" i would watch your leader who seems more interested in " sissyfying" your men, that rather crochet a blanket than save their country from just becoming a part of the Caliphate.
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-30-2017 07:09 PM

Oh My, Trump must have missed the memo on NOT TAXING rich banks!! Probably won't hear much from the MSM about this. The Elite don't like it when people cheer, too much noise and happiness! Even the poorest of elitists (welfare folks),
Have such delicate sensibilities, and if the free money does not come out yours and my pockets, it just not worth having!
Maybe ? :rolleyes:

Goldman Sachs expects $5 billion hit from tax overhaul

New York bank became one of the first to release details on how changes in the tax code will affect how money parked overseas is handled

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ul-4Q.html
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-30-2017 08:49 PM

Doka wrote: 12-30-2017 05:46 PM Climate Change, you mean the ebb and flow of warmth and cold, like that has been going on for billions of years? You are more than welcome to send your monthly checks to Al Gore, I'm sure he will gladly take your check, but so sorry he will be unable to save you ,he would need more of your money for that. :rolleyes:
Last edited by Riddick on 12-30-2017 08:54 PM, edited 1 time in total.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-30-2017 08:54 PM

Doka wrote: 12-30-2017 05:46 PM Any one can respond to you Ra, but you have no ears to hear, so it really doesn't matter what any one says. Your hatred of Trump is a curious thing, as he is not even your President, and America is not even your country.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Trump Derangement Syndrome Meets Tax Reform

Post by Riddick » 12-30-2017 10:15 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-30-2017 11:31 PM

Doka --- spare me the bs about Trump being your President. Your country dominates, has the largest military, has a nut case touting on about firing off nuclear weapons and the world economy hinges on every word the nut case utters. We get to watch and fear this insanity thanks to a bunch of low information pathetic hillbillies who have no sense of decency and no fork in their in family tree. You are always posting stuff about Trudeau but I guess that's OK as you are an entitled American.

All the rest of what you said is bs as well. A small tax break working people might get but that will soon be eaten up in higher medical premiums. The asshat gave you nothing. Admit it.

Riddick - you are such a hypocrite. I could have sworn you wrote posts expressing your disgust at our corporate leaders and the corruption of paid for elections by these pigs at the trough. I could be wrong though as most of the time you write non nonsensical gobbledy gook that I'm sure you think is very clever. :lookup:

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”