Trump In Action

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Trump In Action

Post by Raggedyann » 02-18-2018 09:39 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-18-2018 05:41 PM It could take me being accepted here as a volunteer Moderator, just as I have been in the USA and the UK. Where I've been watching for eight years, that pic of your avatar's lap top, if it actually represented yours. Would no longer be able to log into 2 mystery themed web sites. 🚧 ⏳ 💻
MK II
Even if you were a mod here you would not have authority to ban me. Only the admin has the authority. Not sure how often he reads the FF but so far so good. :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-18-2018 10:18 PM

Florida Shooting Survivors Vow to Shame Lawmakers at D.C. March

Speaking on ABC’s This Week on Sunday, Cameron Kasky, one Marjory Stoneman Douglas High student involved in the event, said those who survived the massacre that killed 17 people are determined to “create a new normal where there’s a badge of shame on any politician who's accepting money from the NRA.” He said students want to get their message across to President Trump, Sen. Marco Rubio, and Gov. Rick Scott “to give them the opportunity to be on the right side of this.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/florida-s ... t-dc-march
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-19-2018 05:57 AM

This reply is on topic with the president's safety being mentioned in the black box below.

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Australia established gun control and home robberies went up 28%.

56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control:

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are "citizens". Without them, we are "subjects".

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN!
SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE.
SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
IT'S A NO BRAINER!
DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment!

[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-19-2018 02:42 PM

Do you really think your guns are going to save you if the Gov comes after you all? They can wipe you out by the thousands with drones and such. How you can defend guns when kids are being slaughtered monthly is nothing short of stupidity and insane.

When I look at the black box you put there, I feel like I'm looking at pure evil.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-19-2018 04:03 PM

A Columbine survivor is calling for concealed carry law for students. I'm for all teachers to carry openly for a start coupled with every security person having their heavily decaled car or suv parked conspicuously OUT FRONT!

Once the kids are in safely behind hardened locked doors, all trigger ready to set off loud alarms when tried from the outside!

You RA, like normal, went overboard from the top down. All while you are still posting on borrowed time!

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-19-2018 06:37 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-19-2018 04:03 PM A Columbine survivor is calling for concealed carry law for students. I'm for all teachers to carry openly for a start coupled with every security person having their heavily decaled car or suv parked conspicuously OUT FRONT!

Once the kids are in safely behind hardened locked doors, all trigger ready to set off loud alarms when tried from the outside!

You RA, like normal, went overboard from the top down. All while you are still posting on borrowed time!

MK II
No other country in the industrialised world has to rig their schools to look like fortresses and arm their teachers. Sorry but that is insane. Get rid of the god damned guns for christs sake!

I'm posting on borrowed time? According to who?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-19-2018 10:19 PM

Ra, if you would be so kind ,as to take your "Trash Talk" and create your own thread, I know, I know IT IS YOUR RIGHT?!

Thank You.........?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-20-2018 01:34 AM

No. This is still about Trump.

I am not speaking any differently than we all speak in real life. Give me a break. The one who should watch his mouth is your low life president. But it has been said on here that he is admired because he talks like a regular person. So do I!

Riddick
Pirate

Do-It-Yourself Troll Control - "Take Out The Trash"

Post by Riddick » 02-20-2018 02:10 AM

Doka wrote: 02-19-2018 10:19 PM Ra, if you would be so kind ,as to take your "Trash Talk" and create your own thread, I know, I know IT IS YOUR RIGHT?!

Thank You.........?
When it comes to trash talk, IMO?
It more than deserves a mention

It's well within anybody's rights
to pay it utterly NO ATTENTION -

"When you're troubled by crap trolls bring
If you ask me what to do, here's one thing
Don't respond in kind or shake your fist --
Instead, make good use of the control panel IGNORE LIST"

Just A Link and a Reminder To 'Take Out The Trash'...

Ignore function still operable And working fine, folks! :D

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-20-2018 11:12 AM

It's becoming pretty clear , just who , is working for the Russian's.......... :shock:

Progressive director Michael Moore participated in an anti-Trump protest in New York that was organized by Russians, according to information released Friday by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Rosenstein announced indictments from Special Counsel Robert Mueller Friday against 13 Russian nationals for meddling in the 2016 election, highlighting how the Russians used social media to stir up strife and anger on social media using memes and unwitting Americans to do their bidding. One Russia-sponsored event was a protest of then President-Elect Donald Trump on Nov. 12, 2016, called “Trump is NOT my President,” and it involved Moore. (RELATED: Mueller Confirms: Russia Used Anti-Trump Resistance To Stoke Division)

Rest of the Story
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/19/micha ... ump-rally/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-20-2018 11:31 AM

More Irony here.......Are we going to start hearing, "The Russians maid MeMe do it", A little "switcher- Roo" , from "The Russians, the Russians"? :rolleyes:
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-20-2018 12:05 PM

CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

While the two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day, a check of coverage between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern found that the Fox News Channel offered only a short re-cap (66 seconds) at the start of their 4:00 p.m. Eastern hour.

Of course, none of the networks were aware of who was allegedly behind the march, but CNN and MSNBC reveled in the inflammatory messages of the march. At one point, MSNBC anchor Alex Witt credulously responded to the ridiculously alarmist rhetoric: “That woman, when she’s saying she’s concerned that black people will be shot in the street....Is that a legitimate concern for her? Because, that’s scary.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ri ... sored-anti
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Do-It-Yourself Troll Control - "Take Out The Trash"

Post by Raggedyann » 02-20-2018 02:16 PM

Riddick wrote: 02-20-2018 02:10 AM
Doka wrote: 02-19-2018 10:19 PM Ra, if you would be so kind ,as to take your "Trash Talk" and create your own thread, I know, I know IT IS YOUR RIGHT?!

Thank You.........?
When it comes to trash talk, IMO?
It more than deserves a mention

It's well within anybody's rights
to pay it utterly NO ATTENTION -

"When you're troubled by crap trolls bring
If you ask me what to do, here's one thing
Don't respond in kind or shake your fist --
Instead, make good use of the control panel IGNORE LIST"

Just A Link and a Reminder To 'Take Out The Trash'...

Ignore function still operable And working fine, folks! :D

Yep, the ignore list works good if you use it. Obviously Riddick, you don't. :mrgreen:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-20-2018 04:04 PM

Can't use it .......YOU are a "Moderator", :roll:
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-21-2018 09:11 AM

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋