Trump In Action

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Trump In Action

Post by Raggedyann » 02-16-2018 02:42 PM

I didn't get those figures from TV. Just google it and you will find lots of articles stating the amounts paid out to politicians by the NRA. Get your head out of your ass MK.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 02-16-2018 03:41 PM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-16-2018 03:40 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-16-2018 07:56 AM RA, I bet you were a mean little snot nosed, pigtailed brat while growing up! ::p

MK II :wink:
Actually I think I'm fairly even tempered considering the fact that I have put up with snotty remarks and flat out insults for a long time on the FF and I was always benign in my responses by sticking to the subject, unless of course I was outright attacked for no good reason. Being the only left winger here has been disappointing and definitely contributed to you people saying whatever snotty things you wanted. Gang mentality! But now I feel like just saying whatever comes into my head too. It's a new found hobby. :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-16-2018 06:59 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 02-16-2018 02:42 PM I didn't get those figures from TV. Just google it and you will find lots of articles stating the amounts paid out to politicians by the NRA. Get your head out of your ass MK.
Always believe what"s found on the Net. You do,

I think lefties saved you from drowning in your after*****! Years ago many here changed this place from bad to worse. Linnea fought the GN fights but we left in droves. I"d say you may have been one of them. :P

Tit for tat,...............JOIN THE NRA & Remember my signature!

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 02-17-2018 07:49 PM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-16-2018 07:24 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-16-2018 06:59 PM
Raggedyann wrote: 02-16-2018 02:42 PM I didn't get those figures from TV. Just google it and you will find lots of articles stating the amounts paid out to politicians by the NRA. Get your head out of your ass MK.
Always believe what"s found on the Net. You do,

I think lefties saved you from drowning in your after*****! Years ago many here changed this place from bad to worse. Linnea fought the GN fights but we left in droves. I"d day you were one of. them. :P

Tit for tat,...............JOIN THE NRA & Remember my signature!

MK II
I have no clue what you are banging on about re Linnea and GN etc. :confused:

If the NRA wasn't paying politicians big bucks, a million web sites, and now TV networks wouldn't have reported the exact amounts they were paid. The only credible information apparently only comes from your chosen TV channel (Fox Liars)and alt right web sites. As I said...get your head out of your ass buddy.

Your sig line is completely inappropriate at this time.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-16-2018 08:02 PM

Being a victim

So as not to offend some people this article is not about genuine victims, someone hit by a car or an old age pensioner attacked by a mugger. It is about the others.

In our society, unfortunately the benefits of being a victim are immense. We almost seam to encourage it, and it does have great benefit for our political leaders to allow us to feel that there is nothing we can do about many situations and we must give up personal responsibility for many things.

Our current society supports a victims without much question as to how it all came about in the first place. We don't often ask what was the person doing, thinking or behaving, what could they have done by changing to avoid this situation. What can they do in the future to change.

Because of this many have become very good victims and there is benefits to this form of emotional blackmail and manipulation.

Playing the victim role of "poor me" is great emotional manipulation of others and has huge advantages as it often gets masses of sympathy, pity or compassion, some emotionally immature people do mistake attention for affection, others may encourage it in order to get some form of gain for themselves.

Caring and conscientious people cannot stand to see anyone suffering and the manipulator often finds it easy to play on sympathy to get cooperation and make life easer.

So what are some of the benefits of playing a victim role and how can you spot someone doing it to you?
You can avoid any form of responsibility for your life or the reality create in our physical, emotional or mental lives. If we have no control and it is always done to you, then it is not our fault, however these kind of people don't often achieve much in life. As they would have to face up to some very powerful possibilities for creating an amazing life. So you can get a lot of self worth by being the victim of other peoples wrong doing.

You can pretend to be lazy and dumb. When you do this many people around you will attempt to help you, so it can be a great way to get people to do things for you, and if you choose your victims well, they will even feel good about doing it and will never suspect you. Victims need victimisers. Otherwise they could not be a victim.

They need reasons to be unhappy or spend some time making things up, that they can use, others around them are to blame. When we want something from someone, we can play on our guilt by making us believe we are at fault for their unhappiness or problems As a result, they gain what they want from others, by making them feel responsible for their reality, and by making themselves seem weak, incapable and in need of help.

So it is very energy efficient and cost effective, they don't have to spend the tens of thousands of hours we do in researching, learning and practising how to be amazing, they also save the thousands of pounds that we spend on an ongoing basis to learn new skills and abilities that we have to.

So they never have to learn and evolve to find nicer ways to get the results they are currently getting. It is for this reason they will often pick on people who are needy and emotionally insecure, people who will feel that they are responsible for someone else's happiness and well being and success.

So to sum up, you may get some very good results by being a victim these can include: 

Getting attention, lots of it when you desire and from well meaning souls.

Being honest, you do not have to hide your feelings, sometimes just your intentions. 

It takes far less energy, It is cheeper than learning. Less hassle than growing. 

You avoid any form of failure as you may consider you already are and no one else will expect you to achieve things.

You have prepared for the worst, and will survive it. 

You can enjoy being right most of the time and when you are proven not to be, you can just ignore it. 

It means that if you choose you can be left alone. Who the hell wants to be around someone who is always at effect not cause in their own life.

Other people will not often tell you there problems, as you have enough of your own. So you will not have to help others as they will not come to you for advice.

You can avoid all responsibility for bad outcomes and failure. You can avoid all feeling of guilt, blame or responsibility. Pretty cool.

You can draw on others to cheer you up, and give you positive talks, tea and cakes and cuddles.

It is for many of the reasons above that someone so skilled in this art, is very difficult to change.There can be too many benefits to give up.

http://www.realsmart-hypnosis.com/being/avictim.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-17-2018 08:46 PM

That post on being a victim are compiled choice words to heed! Thanks Doka for breaking the Canadian ice slipping in here like an ice cube sized glacier enterloping over your Trump in Action thread.

Trolls that write completely spelled out curse words here are operating on borrowed time.

This morning I brought up the Bluffington Post's
$$$ claim in 2016 handed out to a chosen few Republicans. The listeners were several conservative NRA members getting set to go do some woodland traditional archery target practice and it was fake news to all of them. :wink:

Once again it was so easy to avoid writing a curse word. :)

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-17-2018 09:21 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-17-2018 08:46 PM That post on being a victim are compiled choice words to heed! Thanks Doka for breaking the Canadian ice slipping in here like an ice cube sized glacier enterloping over your Trump in Action thread.

Trolls that write completely spelled out curse words here are operating on borrowed time.

This morning I brought up the Bluffington Post's
$$$ claim in 2016 handed out to a chosen few Republicans. The listeners were several conservative NRA members getting set to go do some woodland traditional archery target practice and it was fake news to all of them. :wink:

Once again it was so easy to avoid writing a curse word. :)

MK II
Contact your NRA and ask them for a list of the donations they made to politicians in 2016. I know you won't do this because you don't want to believe it. Hence head up the ass!

I've been called hateful on here for merely and politely giving the opposite opinion from the rest of you. Got mighty sick of that. So now you can suck up everything I think, bar nothing.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-17-2018 09:47 PM

You can read the list including Trump's donation from the NRA at many sites. If this was all BS these people would be all over TV furiously denying it and Fox News would be reporting this supposed lie, they aren't. This has been common knowledge for years.

From the New York Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ators.html

By DAVID LEONHARDT, IAN PRASAD PHILBRICK and STUART A. THOMPSON
OCT. 4, 2017
Most Americans support stronger gun laws — laws that would reduce deaths. But Republicans in Congress stand in the way. They fear alienating their primary voters and the National Rifle Association.

Below are the top 10 career recipients of N.R.A. funding – through donations or spending to benefit the candidate – among both current House and Senate members, along with their statements about the Las Vegas massacre. These representatives have a lot to say about it. All the while, they refuse to do anything to avoid the next massacre.

Senate
John McCain
Ariz.
“Cindy & I are praying for the victims of the terrible #LasVegasShooting & their families.”
$7,740,521
FROM THE N.R.A.

Richard Burr
N.C.
“My heart is with the people of Las Vegas and their first responders today. This morning’s tragic violence has absolutely no place here in America.”
$6,986,620
FROM THE N.R.A.

Roy Blunt
Mo.
“Saddened by the tragic loss of life in #LasVegas. My thoughts are with all of the families affected by this horrific attack.”
$4,551,146
FROM THE N.R.A.

Thom Tillis
N.C.
“Susan and I send our deepest condolences and prayers to the families of the victims of this horrific and senseless tragedy in Las Vegas.”
$4,418,012
FROM THE N.R.A.

Cory Gardner
Co.
“My family and I are praying for the families of those injured and killed in Las Vegas last night.”
$3,879,064
FROM THE N.R.A.

Marco Rubio
Fla.
“I’m praying for all the victims, their families, and our first responders in the #LasVegas #MandalayBay shooting.”
$3,303,355
FROM THE N.R.A.

Joni Ernst
Iowa
“My prayers are with all of the victims in Las Vegas, and their loved ones affected by this senseless act of violence.”
$3,124,273
FROM THE N.R.A.

Rob Portman
Ohio
“Jane & I mourn the loss of innocent lives in this horrific attack in Las Vegas last night. We are praying for those taken from us, their families & all those injured in this attack.”
$3,061,941
FROM THE N.R.A.

Todd Young
Ind.
“We must offer our full support to the victims and their families as our nation mourns.”
$2,896,732
FROM THE N.R.A.

Bill Cassidy
La.
“Following closely the horrendous act of violence in Las Vegas. Our prayers are with those who were injured, killed and their families.”
$2,861,047
FROM THE N.R.A.
House

French Hill
Ark.
“Martha and I are praying for the families and victims of this senseless act of evil. […] We must continue to work together to stop this kind of terror.”
$1,089,477
FROM THE N.R.A.

Ken Buck
Co.
“I'm praying for all of those impacted by the evil events in Las Vegas last night. Our country must stand together in support of the families of the victims and the community.”
$800,544
FROM THE N.R.A.

David Young
Iowa
“My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families and friends of the horrific and evil tragedy in Las Vegas.”
$707,662
FROM THE N.R.A.

Mike Simpson
Idaho
“Though no words can heal our hurt, and no explanation will ever feel sufficient, I pray that all involved may find comfort as we process this devastating tragedy.”
$385,731
FROM THE N.R.A.

Greg Gianforte
Mont.
No statement released.
$344,630
FROM THE N.R.A.

Don Young
Alaska
“Anne and I are praying for all those involved or impacted by this heinous act of violence.”
$245,720
FROM THE N.R.A.

Lloyd Smucker
Pa.
“Horrific act of violence in Las Vegas. Cindy and I pray for the victims, their families, and the first responders.”
$221,736
FROM THE N.R.A.

Bruce Poliquin
Maine
“My thoughts are with all those effected in the horrifying attacks in Las Vegas. The nation is with you.”
$201,398
FROM THE N.R.A.

Pete Sessions
Tex.
“My deepest sympathies are with all who were harmed by this horrific tragedy.”
$158,111
FROM THE N.R.A.

Barbara Comstock
Va.
“I am heartbroken by the mass murder that took place last night in Las Vegas and I am praying for the victims, families, and first responders.”
$137,232
FROM THE N.R.A.

All of these representatives are Republican. The highest ranked Democrat in the House is Sanford Bishop, who ranks 41st in career donations from the N.R.A. Among the top 100 House recipients, 95 are Republican. In the Senate, the top two Democrats are Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Patrick Leahy of Vermont, who rank 52nd and 53rd — behind every Republican but Dan Sullivan of Alaska.

Finally, why are our numbers different from those in Bret Stephens's column on the Second Amendment? Because ours include money the N.R.A. spends on behalf of candidates, in addition to money it gives directly to candidates.

Note: John McCain received the bulk of his donations as the 2008 Republican presidential nominee. For all Congress members, total includes both direct campaign contributions as well as outside money spent on behalf of candidates from the N.R.A.'s Political Action Committees and directly from the N.R.A.'s 501(c)(4) social welfare arm, which does not have to disclose its donors to the public. Figures also subtract independent expenditures for and against opponents if the candidate did not compete in a general election. Dollar figures are career totals back to 1989.

Source: Center for Responsive Politics

Correction: Oct. 4, 2017
An earlier version of this graphic misidentified the home state of Representative Don Young. He is from Alaska, not Arkansas. It also included incorrect data from the Center for Responsive Politics, which they have since corrected. The total amount from the N.R.A. that benefited Senator Richard Burr was $6.99 million, not $5.90 million.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-17-2018 10:26 PM

The NRA actually must have a huge orchard of "Money Trees". :lol: Since their inception they've been protecting our 2nd Amendment rights, which you don't have up there.

So they've lobbied Congress and they always ask for member's donations without stopping. But the weird? random? out of the blue numbers? above, I'll write it again as strange as they read, would enrage the whole legal gun owner membership to resign and march against the NRA!

What you've posted is non news daily on all MSM TV and radio outlets. You're in a strange foreign camp, with our sore loser Dems that are as corrupt has they come and will be as long as that party exists. :twisted:

The signature below is one that our President would approve of and your PM would not!

Try writing without cursing, if we can do it, you can do it. :fortune:

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-18-2018 02:27 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-17-2018 10:26 PM Try writing without cursing, if we can do it, you can do it. :fortune:

MK II
Your President can curse in public all he likes (the eff word being one of them) but you are suddenly offended by a little old lady on a forum saying "ass"? Spare me the phoney indignation. I don't remember you being made a mod so until a mod asks me to change my choice of words I'll damn well say what I like. ::p

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-18-2018 02:58 PM

Well look at this. A tweet this morning from your big bald hero:

“If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!” Trump wrote on Twitter Sunday morning this holiday weekend.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-is-w ... l-shooting

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-18-2018 03:22 PM

Shooting Survivor To Trump: Shame Lawmakers Who Take NRA Money, Not Florida Community
“To every politician who is taking donations from the NRA, shame on you!”

“If the president wants to come up to me and tell me to my face that it was a terrible tragedy, and how it should never have happened, and maintain telling us how nothing is going to be done about it, I’m going to happily ask him how much money he received from the National Rifle Association,” Gonzalez said, sparking cheers and applause.

“To every politician who is taking donations from the NRA, shame on you!” she added. A chant started up among those gathered: “Shame on you!”

Conservative politicians who have taken money from gun rights groups drew criticism in the wake of Wednesday’s shooting. The NRA spent $30.3 million supporting Trump’s campaign in the 2016 election, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sh ... fc3192d81a
---------------------

No denial from Trump or anybody else. No Trump accusations of "fake news" story. What's it gonna take MK?

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-18-2018 05:18 PM

28055769_2282524958425136_8132706013819524065_n.jpg
28055769_2282524958425136_8132706013819524065_n.jpg (61.81 KiB) Viewed 1784 times

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-18-2018 05:41 PM

It could take me being accepted here as a volunteer Moderator, just as I have been in the USA and the UK. Where I've been watching for eight years, that pic of your avatar's lap top, if it actually represented yours. Would no longer be able to log into 2 mystery themed web sites. 🚧 ⏳ 💻

Dawn soap, as your new mouthwash, could work a miracle! :P

To date those 2 different numbers of conflicting *** contributions, 34M$ vs 30M$, given to Trump's 2016 campaign, collides with the fact that he paid for the vast majority on his own, to win!

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 02-19-2018 04:43 AM, edited 5 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-18-2018 05:41 PM

It will take people sitting down and figuring out a plan of action. It will take a massive , joint endeavor , to help the mentally ill and keep them safer from themselves and others. Many years ago I watched the ACLU dismantle the entire Mental Health System, granted it needed major overhauling, but what happened was they, the mentally ill, where freed by the ACLU, they are not required to take there medication, seek counseling, or be detained in anyway , they have the freedom to starve to death, freeze to death, enjoy drugs, booze and kill people if they choose. There will never be a problem for a criminal or the insane to get a gun, even when every last law-abiding citizen, has turned theirs in. I might add that When the ACLU won their court battles, Reagan signed off on it. A Bi-Partisan deal, and "Sweeping under the Rug, lets pretend the problem doesn't ,exist.

Chicago the Murder Capital of the country, maybe the world, is a "Gun Free" zone for a long time. Banning guns from Law-Abiding Citizens, allows for more innocent to be Murdered and controlled. But that is part of the plan, anyway?

The Micro- Management of the hate filled masses, will never allow for solutions. It is not on their agenda, and this is the world they have created.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”