And the freak-out continues

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

The Apoplectic Left's Burning Desire

Post by Riddick » 06-16-2017 02:59 PM

Before the Unabomber, there was Vietnam era violence. Remember the bombing of the UW-Madison Army Math Center? As for far left terrorist groups and radicalized celebs, how about the Symbionese Liberation Army? Patty Hearst? Yeah! RESIST!

Does anyone seriously believe had Hillary been elected there'd be a special counsel digging into the vast myriad of questionable Clinton contacts not to mention (mis?)conduct as O's Sec Of State, including but not limited to the family Foundation?

Insofar The Establishment, the "Deep State", whatever you want to call it, wasn't expecting a Trump victory, in an effort to correct that error every resource at its disposal is now being directed at upending the Administration one way or another -

Trump calls it a "Witch Hunt." In Hillary, we'd have an actual witch, but as a darling of the Deep State there'd be no risk of burning at the stake; OTOH being no darling and evidence or not they've determined The Donald needs to be burned, AND badly!

Evidently, they've also determined encouraging and employing violence as a means to an end is no vice. Soft coup, hard coup, what's the diff, so long as it gets them what they want? Machiavelli is long gone but it's apparent his methods live on.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: The Apoplectic Left's Burning Desire

Post by kbot » 06-19-2017 05:51 AM

Riddick wrote:Before the Unabomber, there was Vietnam era violence. Remember the bombing of the UW-Madison Army Math Center? As for far left terrorist groups and radicalized celebs, how about the Symbionese Liberation Army? Patty Hearst? Yeah! RESIST!

Not to mention The Weather Underground.

Years ago I used to frequent a news stand that carried just about every magazine anyone could possibly want. They had a broad range of political material from Foreign Affairs and the National Review on the right to anarchist material on the Far Left. You can actually find quite a bit of material out there, although much has probably transferred over to the internet.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Re: And the freak-out continues

Post by Riddick » 06-21-2017 12:51 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Alt-Left Insanity: Liberals Vandalize, Attack, Riot & Burn, But Aren’t Violent

Post by Riddick » 08-23-2017 01:30 PM

Note: Normal people might find some of this offensive. (We hope. Dear Lord, please!)

Ordinarily, this is a mostly fun column to point out how extremely whacky the alt-left is in America. We’ll get to that, but first, it’s important to know that the alt-left is also violent and dangerous.

The media have gone berserk, angry that President Trump dared call out the left for its own violent lunatics. He’s right. Though lots in the media pretend being “antifascist” is something honorable, Antifa is another part of left-wing thuggery.

Virtue signalers demand that everyone hate Nazis. That’s like hating cancer. We all do. But I will take the ego plunge and quote my own Twitter account: “Nazis are awful. Racists are awful. #Antifa is awful. Political violence is awful. Why does saying that trigger so many in media?” There, the virtue signalers got their digital pound of flesh.

There’s a reason why this is important. If media people accept the left is filled with violent sociopaths who don’t believe in free speech, freedom of religion or maybe even the United States, that changes the conversation. Can’t have that!

Let’s remind them, shall we? FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-24-2017 05:48 AM

Well Riddick, it's a case of what is viewed as OK in the viewer's eyes after all, correct?

The violence committed by the ALT-RIGHT crowd is "bad", yet the violence committed by the ANTIFA crowd is somehow "good" .

What's truly amazing is that the "anti-Fascist" crowd are, in fact, acting just like the Fascists they claim to deplore.....

But, that's OK because it's all a convenient label anyway, right?
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-24-2017 08:26 AM

When one takes something out of context and harps on it till the "cows come home", Well ,my eyes are on them , are they really that "Stupid and Childish", I keep coming up with Yes. :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-24-2017 10:59 AM

Yes, Doka - but now there's THE BOOK.......

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-24-2017 02:07 PM

Ah, THE BOOK! Hillary will do anything, say anything, give away our country, and run arms deals as long as she can get away with it, she will keep the pot stirred on high as long as she is alive.

Do you really want to know what Trump said........? I watched him say it, all can watch him say it. It was stupid for him to say it! When he has got to know the "Idiot Squad" is watching closely.

I am paraphrasing here.

He said, that when the KKK had it's march, protest, what ever......they where fairly quiet and even stayed that way pretty much, when the other (hate groups, my words) groups came to crash the KKKs party. He was grateful, that the SITUATION did not explode into more horrible violence. SO.....that translates into Trump is a "White Supremacist" "Nazie".

So , perhaps, I could interpret the Left's motto as "Violence Rules" :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-24-2017 02:30 PM

That is such a funny Vid, Kbot, thanks for posting! Mark Steyn is Soooo funny! :D
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-24-2017 03:29 PM

I liked (although it is sad) the comment that she was "creeped-out" by Trump standing behind her, but she can live with a serial rapist.........

Maybe its me.......... I dunno.

Riddick
Pirate

Angels With Black Wings

Post by Riddick » 08-24-2017 04:02 PM

kbot wrote: 08-24-2017 05:48 AM Well Riddick, it's a case of what is viewed as OK in the viewer's eyes after all, correct?

The violence committed by the ALT-RIGHT crowd is "bad", yet the violence committed by the ANTIFA crowd is somehow "good" .

What's truly amazing is that the "anti-Fascist" crowd are, in fact, acting just like the Fascists they claim to deplore.....

But, that's OK because it's all a convenient label anyway, right?
That's what life is like when you avoid looking into mirrors, I suppose. Or, is it they DO look in the mirror, and project that image onto their enemies? How opportune is THAT!

Self-aware thuggery or not, being 'anti' whatever it is they oppose IS a convenient deflection, isn't it?

LOOK AT THEM! Don't look at US - Especially when we're guilty of the very same tactics AND FAR FAR WORSE -

They're the devils. WE'RE the angels.... To paraphrase Ripley, Believe It OR ELSE!!

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-24-2017 04:40 PM

I don't believe that anyone (my dear wife excluded of course) is perfect, and this goes especially for political/ activist groups.. No matter what their beliefs, I am sure that they all start with good intentions (on some level), but people need to chill and take-in a deep breath. The politicians and media certainly knw how to rile-up crowds and they're not doing anyone at the middle/ lower class levels any favors.

My personal view anyway......

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-25-2017 01:13 PM

Riddick

Quote:

"That's what life is like when you avoid looking into mirrors, I suppose. Or, is it they DO look in the mirror, and project that image onto their enemies? How opportune is THAT!"

"Self-aware thuggery or not, being 'anti' whatever it is they oppose IS a convenient deflection, isn't it? "

"LOOK AT THEM! Don't look at US - Especially when we're guilty of the very same tactics AND FAR FAR WORSE -"

"They're the devils. WE'RE the angels.... To paraphrase Ripley, Believe It OR ELSE!!"

Spot on Riddick! The Souless Devils, need no self-awareness, that is not of any use to them, that is not their" purpose". Self-awareness, requires a conscience . She and her ilk are truly "Devils" they have not been "Alive" for a long , long time.

CONSCIENCE

[kon-shuh ns] 

Spell Syllables

ExamplesWord Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

noun

the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action:

to follow the dictates of conscience.

the complex of ethical and moral principles that controls or inhibits the actions or thoughts of an individual.
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-18-2017 04:01 PM

And now, the Emmys...........

Ex Press Secretary Sean Spicer appeared on the 2017 Academy Awards - the universe's biggest self-congratulatory show by the most out of touch group of people alive.

Sean (for better or worse...........) made an appearance, portraying himself, channeling Melissa McCarthy.

The reviews are mixed of course. Ex Obama press secretary Jen Psaki just spoke on CNN and she's very offended ("as a professional.....")

I LOVE CNN's view ("and that's not funny....."). They LOVED IT when it was (to THEM anyway...) "funny".

Hollywood just enabled Sean Spicer and that's not funny

Here's the thing: Not only was the Spicer bit not funny, it shouldn't have happened at all.
Consider, first, the nature of the "joke" here.

Spicer was doing a send-up of his insistence -- the day after President Donald Trump's inauguration -- that "this was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period."
That assertion, in the earliest days of the Trump presidency, was a lie. Spicer knew it. But, because Trump was unhappy with the coverage of his inauguration -- and the crowd comparisons to Barack Obama's first inauguration -- he sent Spicer out to lecture the press about how they were fake news. (They weren't.) http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics ... 202172324/

Word to the wise (celebrities ?!?!?!?!? :roll: ) the public doesn't care. As much as it pains celebrities, they are not relevant to most people, which, I know, must come as a shock to them. Spicer gave them as good as they gave him. They need to get over it. As does CNN. THEY made a point of going past "reporting" to "editorializing" at will.

Both groups need to get over it. And themselves.............

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-18-2017 08:45 PM

Me thinks CNN took down the story?
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”