And the freak-out continues

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Re: And the freak-out continues

Post by kbot » 04-24-2017 10:57 AM

One article I read referred to a much earlier episode with members of a visiting group who were gay ("not that there's anything wrong with that....") who were positioned in front of a portrait of Reagan, flipping him off.

THAT was OK, and even laudatory, according to the Left.

Kinda makes one wonder..........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

THE NEW DOOMSAYERS

Post by Riddick » 05-13-2017 09:26 PM

Freaked Out American Liberals Are Preparing For The Apocalypse

Although “preppers” are often associated with the far right, an increase in anti-globalist sentiment is leading liberals to get ready for disaster. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-14-2017 08:03 AM

"A month before the 2016 US presidential election, Colin Waugh and his wife bought their first firearm.
Donald Trump’s campaign was taking an unprecedented turn, with the candidate baiting gun-rights supporters to exert their influence and suggesting that a loss in November would be evidence of a rigged system. The gun, as Waugh frames it, was a form of insurance in case American democracy dissolved into a quasi-Mad Max society, and liberals became the hunted.'

So the Left is now all about gun rights? Funny how perceptions change........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

GREAT GUNS A'POPPIN'

Post by Riddick » 05-14-2017 02:48 PM

kbot wrote:So the Left is now all about gun rights? Funny how perceptions change........
And it took Trump for them to see the light. FINALLY, the Left has come back to their senses: Gun rights are what make America great. And it will be great again!

Lock & load. It's survival of the fittest. Whoever keeps and bears the biggest and best wins. What better than an armed to the teeth mulitgender militia movement? Heed the call to resist! Now is the time for all good whatever to come to the aid of their country

Firearms & Far Left freakouters. Rambo, Ramboldi! A winning combination - With guns, grit and determination, and an intent to commit mayhem in all its forms they'll take America back sure as shootin', KWIM?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Student Has 2 Minute Freak Out Over Trump Sign On Campus

Post by Riddick » 06-11-2017 06:33 PM

This is what happens when you don't take your meds.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing, the first symptom of which, according to an op-ed in the LA Times, is a loss of all sense of proportion by those afflicted with the recently discovered disease.

Don’t believe us? Watch the video from Western Washington University, a bastion of free speech, tolerance and progressive ideals. What you’ll see is a female student come completely unhinged after seeing a sign supporting Donald Trump. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 06-12-2017 06:16 AM

And this piece from the depths of the bowels of Far Left Liberalism run wild........

Brentwood student told he could not walk in graduation if wearing his Army service uniform

BRENTWOOD, Calif. (Rob Malcom/KTVU) - A Bay Area teenager was not allowed to walk in his high school graduation because he wanted to wear his Army Service Uniform -- an act the school district later apologized for, but a day too late.

PFC Harland J Fletcher is a student at Liberty Union High School in Brentwood. Fletcher says he was told he was not allowed to walk in his high school graduation on Friday unless he was wearing his graduation robe, not his Army Service uniform.

"I was really disappointed," he told KTVU. "I felt disrespected."

Fletcher, a US Army Reserve Medic attended Basic Combat Training between his junior and senior year of high school, enlisting on his 17th birthday, the earliest day possible. This option is known as a "Split Option".

Fletcher says his counselor approved him wearing his Army Service Uniform during the graduation ceremony on Friday. When he arrived to the ceremony, Fletcher says he was told by the principal and vice principal that he must wear the robe in place of his uniform.

Fletcher says he told school administrators that wearing his "blues" was within his rights as long as he fulfilled all school requirements and completed basic training.

Fletcher says he was then told that he "can pick up the diploma in the office on Monday."

http://www.ktvu.com/news/260301050-story

So, the lesson here is that, the Dept of Education respects the rights of all alternate lifestyle students, but PUHLEASE, DO NOT remind them that there are those willing to risk their lives in order to protect those holding alternate lifestyles........ :roll:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-13-2017 10:21 AM

"Freak-Out" is a excellent label placed on the soul-less, moral-less Un-Holywood crowd, who have worked their "Freaky" selves into a killing and chilling frenzy, obsessed with assassination and impeachment. A classic example of non-human bloodlust. Possession is the real-deal, and who knows how many willingly join the hatefest.

Who ever thinks earthly reality can't be as "creepy" as any horror movie , is just not paying attention!

Celebrities Call for Boycott of Delta, Bank of America after Companies Pull Funding from ‘Trump’ Stabbing Theater

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... c-theater/

Time Warner under pressure for still sponsoring Julius Caesar production which shows 'Donald Trump being murdered' - as CNN host hails it a 'masterpiece'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -play.html

-----------------------------------------
No Surprise here, Time Warner, behind a whole mess of things. The Propaganda Network of CNN and much more..........Ted Turner and Jane Fonda are real Pros at dis-information and subterfuge.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

"Love Trumps Hate"? How Low Can They Go??

Post by Riddick » 06-14-2017 12:48 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-14-2017 09:55 PM

UPDATE: Shooting Victim Steve Scalise Had Second Surgery, More Needed – President Trump Visits Family…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-134335

Soooo, Open Season on Republicans is officially open, the Crats must be sooo proud.......... :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Between The Pit Of Man's Fears & The Summit Of His Knowledge

Post by Riddick » 06-15-2017 12:35 AM

Hodgkinson Soaked Up Liberal Fake New Like A Sponge
From "The Rush Limbaugh Show" 6.14.17 (Edited & Excerpted)

Look, I know people are able to arrive at opinions independently of stimulation or influence. I understand this. But I have been worried for quite a while about the cumulative effect or impact of this constant anti-Trump hysteria everywhere in mainstream media: New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC. It’s hysteria. It’s lies.

I have been very concerned about what all of this is doing to the average, base Democrat voter. I have sensed them getting more and more fringe and imbalanced, and the evidence for it is everywhere in the things that they tweet. They openly promote violence, and advocate some of the most despicable things happening to their political enemies.

The hatred is raw, it is undiluted, it’s just savage. These are the mainstream of the Democrat base, and I don’t have any doubt that they are being radicalized. They’re being radicalized.

Since this program began, the American media has attempted to portray you people in this audience as being identical to the guy that shot up members of Congress today in Virginia. You know it as well as I do. You’ve heard it. You’ve listened to them say it. They’ve tried to characterize me and you as agents of hate and all of this. And it’s all rooted in nothing more than political, ideological differences. And it’s been going on for I don’t know how long.

Every time there has been a mass shooting or an act of terror, I guarantee you the first thing the media has done is they tried as hard as they could to find evidence that the perpetrator was a listener of this program and then of talk radio and then later a viewer of Fox News. They have been doing this since this program began, and they have yet to be able to find one example where that linkage has been established. Not one.

Conservatives don’t do these things, much as the media is waiting constantly for it to happen, it doesn’t. Things like this are perpetuated by genuinely insane, out-of-balance people or people like this guy Hodgkinson. And to have it categorized as something other than that has been something that’s common for 20 or 30 years.

And then this event happened today, and it’s something that I have honestly been worried was it going to happen because I don’t think that you can bombard people with this kind of hatred from the time they were in day care all the way up to kindergarten, and then middle school, high school. You get ’em into college, and they start watching their late night comedians, and all of this stuff is just… Some of it disguised as “comedy,” but it’s all coming from a foundation of anger and rage and hate.

Mainstream leftist progressives are being driven insane. This guy can repeat everything that he’s heard in the media verbatim, and it sounds like he is one of them. As evidence of how the media may have, along with Democrats, really ginned this guy up, back on March 22nd this Hodgkinson guy tweeted the following: “Trump is a traitor. He has destroyed our democracy. It’s time to destroy Trump and company.”

This guy’s Facebook page reads and looks exactly like your average CNN 10 person panel on Trump and Russia. So the shooter was acting on the fake news, the big lie, that Trump had colluded with Putin. This guy believed everything he heard. This guy soaked it up and believed everything and thought Trump should be sent packing along with the Republicans.

Here’s the thing about this — It is a hoax. It is a manufactured narrative that has been fed by anonymous leaks from nameless people with no evidence whatsoever. And it has been the primary news story going on six straight months, maybe seven, seven straight months uninterrupted, the number one story.

It’s greater than nothing here. There is no “there” there. There is no evidence. There isn’t even a scintilla. This is all a manufactured political theory to explain what to Democrats is inexplicable: Them losing an election to Donald Trump. And they have been hysterical for seven straight months now. It’s been the lead story. CNN cannot let go of it. The New York Times can’t. There isn’t a shred.

And yet if you look at this guy’s Facebook page and if you look on his Facebook page the various television, celebrities, hosts, personalities and shows that he watches, or watched, it is all this Russia story. Everything. There’s some climate change in there, obviously there would be. But it is astounding, folks. This guy was driven to pick up a gun and start shooting people because of the hatred he harbored.

Now, I have to ask a question. If this had not happened as it has happened for the last seven months, would this guy be as enraged, would he have been as he was? Well, we can’t know. With numerous assassination plays and television shows and so forth that have now permeated the popular culture, it is, as I say, I’ve run out of descriptive words.

Their heroes, their idols, their news leaders, their political leaders, this is how they keep them engaged, is with hate and the expectation that there’s gonna be a reward for all the hate. That the hate is going to be justified. That the hate is going to be rewarded because this evil guy, Trump, who stole what’s ours is gonna get his and he’s gonna go to jail and he might even get the death penalty and we’re gonna see to it that he gets the max punishment.

This is what they’re thinking. This is what they’re hoping. This is what they’re desperately desiring. And all of it, all of it is founded in nothing. And this guy, Hodgkinson, wherever you go to find evidence of his thinking and belief, it mirrors what you see in the Drive-By Media every day. As I said, this is what alarms me more than the fact that he’s a fringe lunatic. He is a lunatic, or was. But he’s mainstream.

This has been my point all along, that the Democrat Party mainstream are not really mainstream citizens or human beings. They have been radicalized. They have become defenders of militant Islamic terrorists, for example. The only enemy they have is us, folks, Republicans and conservatives. They’re willing to open the borders of this country to anybody who wants to come in. They don’t see any potential harm or problem whatsoever.

They mock and laugh at the idea that there is militant Islamic Jihad going on. But they are armed and ready to do battle with American Republicans and conservatives. And it is my contention they have been brought to this point. They have been educated with it. They have been propagandized. They have been indoctrinated. They have been inspired in the classroom and on television by what they consume throughout various forms of media.

I guess that’s the essence of why this is so troubling to me. Because it’s again something right out in the open for all of us to see and recognizance and admit, but I don’t know how many people actually will. Then you got the FBI out there saying, “Well, we’re not sure yet he was even targeting congressmen.” Oh. “And we’re still looking for a motive. We can’t be sure that targeting congressman was the objective.”

So something that happened right in front of our eyes and it’s patently clear what happened here, the guy signs on to this change.org resolution to impeach Trump. Over here is a giant Stack of nothing that the FBI firmly believes, is investigating and is gonna have an independent counsel even look further. It’s surreal. It’s like the Twilight Zone, in a way.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-15-2017 02:17 AM

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Between The Pit Of Man's Fears & The Summit Of His Knowledge

Post by kbot » 06-15-2017 11:17 AM

Riddick wrote:Hodgkinson Soaked Up Liberal Fake New Like A Sponge
From "The Rush Limbaugh Show" 6.14.17 (Edited & Excerpted)

I have been very concerned about what all of this is doing to the average, base Democrat voter. I have sensed them getting more and more fringe and imbalanced, and the evidence for it is everywhere in the things that they tweet. They openly promote violence, and advocate some of the most despicable things happening to their political enemies.

The hatred is raw, it is undiluted, it’s just savage. These are the mainstream of the Democrat base, and I don’t have any doubt that they are being radicalized. They’re being radicalized.

Its getting scarier by the day. The Left would probably counter that this is merely a reaction to the violence inflicted on them by (fill-in-the-blank) over the years and its coming to a head - being a natural outgrowth of the past nearly two decades, although some would certainly point further back into the past for evidence.

Yesterday I was listening the WBGH Boston's NPR station and the two Far Left host were carrying on about whether the open-carry laws would have done anything, as they personally feel that we should all be disarmed.

Now that this individual has been identified as a Bernie supporter, I wonder what their tune is......

Riddick
Pirate

Sgt. Hatred's Impeach Trump Club Band

Post by Riddick » 06-15-2017 01:11 PM

kbot wrote:Now that this individual has been identified as a Bernie supporter, I wonder what their tune is......
Pop chart topper today appears to be "Mueller Investigating Trump For Obstruction Of Justice" (the latest WaPo unnamed sources production & music to the ears of headbanging Far Left freakouters)

Why discuss Hodkinson? The sooner the story leaves the headlines the better. It and anything else of actual substance is a distraction and risks diminishing the constant Dump Trump drumbeat -

Lest attention to anything but anonymous leakers be drawn out it's the MSM's duty to drown it out & exclusively attend to fueling the flames of fury against the illegitimate, illegal & immoral WH regime.

NOT MY PRESIDENT! IMPEACH 45! We, the American People, are facing a CRISIS. ACTION is NECESSARY. “Trump has attacked every value Americans embody,” Yada Yada Yada

Stay tuned for all that and even more hysteria, "As The Freak Out Continues"

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-15-2017 08:59 PM

"Yada"

I guess this is just another way to take over a government, Death by Insanity. It "appears" that every news outlet and the dim-wits that they convert are so ready for the NWO, only requirements, hate and blame. Now I know why I don't bother listening to the MSM , It is just plain embarrassing to be a human these days. But not the 1st nor most likely not the last time for that to happen. The " Machiavellian Way" has worked many times through history.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Machiavellian

or Machiavelian

[mak-ee-uh-vel-ee-uh n] 

adjective

of, like, or befitting Machiavelli.

being or acting in accordance with the principles of government analyzed in Machiavelli's The Prince, in which political expediency is placed above morality and the use of craft and deceit to maintain the authority and carry out the policies of a ruler is described.

characterized by subtle or unscrupulous cunning, deception, expediency, or dishonesty:

He resorted to Machiavellian tactics in order to get ahead.

noun

a follower of the principles analyzed or described in The Prince, especially with reference to techniques of political manipulation.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/machiavellian?
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 06-16-2017 11:22 AM

The Far Left does seem to have their share of those willing to use violence. Just take a look at this one:

Unabomber: ‘I favored Clinton and later Obama’

Then-Sen. Hillary Clinton had been Ted Kaczynski’s preferred pick for the Democratic nominee for president in 2008, but the incarcerated anarchist better known as the “Unabomber” ultimately backed then-Sen. Barack Obama’s bid for the White House, newly published letters reveal.

Kaczynski, 73, lost his right to vote after being convicted in 1998 of crimes related to the nationwide bombing campaign that earned him notoriety as the “Unabomber,” but he told a pen-pal in 2009 that he favored Mrs. Clinton over Mr. Obama in the Democratic presidential race before she lost the nomination.

“I at first favored Hillary Clinton for president, but after she was out of the picture, I favored Obama,” Kaczynski wrote in an April 2009 letter to Lydia Ecceles, a Boston-based artist who spearheaded a write-in campaign in 1996 focused around putting the Unabomber in the Oval Office.

“I mean, I don’t think any of our politicians are worth a damn so when I say I ‘favor’ a politician for an office, I just mean that I think he or she is the least of the available evils,” he added.

Mrs. Clinton ultimately lost the Democratic nomination that year to Mr. Obama, and she is currently pursuing the party’s nod for the presidential election in November.

Rare insight into the serial murderer’s stance on 20th century politics surfaced on Monday when Yahoo News began publishing excerpts from Kaczynski’s letters.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... nton-and-/

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”