The coming insurrection

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

The coming insurrection

Post by kbot » 02-24-2017 12:36 PM

I think that many people, on both sides of the aisle, if asked, "Do you think that we're heading for an uprising or civil war?" that the answer would probably be yes.

Most people would probably agree that the political airs are toxic - and have been since at least Bill Clinton's time in office, although some will say "since Reagan", or some even further back to Nixon, LBJ and the 60s.

Some will point to disparity in income, racial issues, gender issues, issues along party or religious lines......

I think all would agree though that we are in some extra-stressful times.

So, when I'd heard about this guide, I though I'd get a copy to read since this seems to be THE blueprint for current insurrection by the Left. And, the thought reminds me of the small book published a few years ago called The Coming Insurrection.

In any event, it's enlightening..........

https://www.indivisibleguide.com/download-the-guide/
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: The coming insurrection

Post by Doka » 02-24-2017 05:09 PM

WHAT !??! :confused:

"Indivisible", "Guide to Resisting The Trump Agenda" :confused: :shock:

I don't know about any body else, but I have lived and experienced the darkness of the "Lefts" Agenda for 8 years +++. I didn't care for it (understatement). I'm sure those, who hate, freedom and dignity, will love it.

Is this the" Obama Handbook" that the "corporate globalists, war mongers) are so proud of? I think Bannan put it well yesterday, as I posted. "We will have to fight for America for ever". OK, I understand that, but it sure is nice, to have a President that is watching our back!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-25-2017 01:28 PM

I want to tell you Kbot, that You are SPOT ON. I am the one that is slow connecting the dots. Clearly , No Sanity or Peace in sight for awhile. :(
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-25-2017 01:55 PM

I read their intro that shows insurrection is hoped..........FOR! Our Amazon Fire stopped typing again! Don't buy one!

The lady's mug, with 1/4 inch of make-up, & speech that kbot posted below this edit tells of the extremely close connection the Clinton family has with her daughter's uncle-in-law. Her ad video is en sighting insurrection punishable by time behind bars or worse! :shock: But the b!tch is immune to prosecution! :?

I just don't get it and I'm tempted to post here once again President Donald Trump's "Ode to the Sore Losers and America", but I won't add a song that most of you have memorized already! :wink: :P
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 02-25-2017 09:45 PM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-25-2017 03:11 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:I read their intro that shows insurrection is hoped
And, right on cue - here it comes.........

There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-25-2017 03:43 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:I read their intro that shows insurrection is hoped

Of course they are.

The 3 headed hydra needs to be stopped(Obama/Clinton/Soros) they are ALL well versed in overthrowing governments, and even like to Brag about it.

They ALL are guilty of Seditious Behavior, Words, Deeds and Actions. Files on the 3 of them would no doubt take up Every Step to the Capital Building.

===============================

Sedition

A revolt or an incitement to revolt against established authority, usually in the form of Treason or Defamation against government.

Sedition is the crime of revolting or inciting revolt against government. However, because of the broad protection of freespeech under the First Amendment, prosecutions for sedition are rare. Nevertheless, sedition remains a crime in the UnitedStates under 18 U.S.C.A. § 2384 (2000), a federal statute that punishes seditious conspiracy, and 18 U.S.C.A. § 2385 (2000),which outlaws advocating the overthrow of the federal government by force. Generally, a person may be punished forsedition only when he or she makes statements that create a Clear and Present Danger to rights that the government maylawfully protect (schenck v. united states, 249 U.S. 47, 39 S. Ct. 247, 63 L. Ed. 470 [1919]).

The crime of seditious conspiracy is committed when two or more persons in any state or U.S. territory conspire to levy waragainst the U.S. government. A person commits the crime of advocating the violent overthrow of the federal governmentwhen she willfully advocates or teaches the overthrow of the government by force, publishes material that advocates theoverthrow of the government by force, or organizes persons to overthrow the government by force. A person found guilty ofseditious conspiracy or advocating the overthrow of the government may be fined and sentenced to up to 20 years inprison. States also maintain laws that punish similar advocacy and conspiracy against the state government.

The Rest Here
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/sedition
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-25-2017 03:52 PM

I couldn't watch but a few seconds of Hitlery, I had bad thoughts! Sessions, I hope your not just working cross word puzzles!!!?!
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-25-2017 09:52 PM

Doka wrote:I couldn't watch but a few seconds of Hitlery, I had bad thoughts! Sessions, I hope your not just working cross word puzzles!!!?!
From a remote location George SSoros is paying "volunteers" to riot and so far no one has died.

Charlie Manson, with very little money, did the same thing and people were murdered! :evil:

Thanks kbot and Doka as both of you see what others refuse to see and Fox News, on the telly now, must be afraid to cover this BSh!t :P

My unfinished post above here just got finished. Does anyone want to buy 1 slightly used Amazon Fire that still has it's "Touch O Matic" surface intact? :P

MK II :idea:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 02-28-2017 03:26 AM, edited 2 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

ALL POWER TO THE COMMUNES

Post by Riddick » 02-26-2017 01:40 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-26-2017 09:13 AM

Doka wrote:I couldn't watch but a few seconds of Hitlery, I had bad thoughts! Sessions, I hope your not just working cross word puzzles!!!?!
I saw this on TV - only a few seconds, maybe a minute, and thought "What the heck is she doing?" To me, it sure sounded like a call to overthrow the government, although I'm supporters will say that it's only a call to organize for the ballot box.....

I think that we will start to see a time of ever-increasing violence.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: The coming insurrection - OMG! Pray it's not!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-26-2017 10:17 AM

Yes kobot, doka, and Riddick :!:

:halloween The bane of the United States Secret Service :raspberry , the Arkansas State Police :raspberry and the Little Rock Police Department :raspberry is getting some very serious air time now, again? I thought the dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago! :confused:

Something IS sadly in the air kobot! The old Hungarian man (who's job once was to gleefully divvy out the last soul possessions of members of an impossible to doom religion) I doubt can sustain financially busing his volunteer paid-on-call black dressed "Kristallnacht" ninjas 24-7-365 :!: Or be able FINALLY once again to orchestrate their limo torching, Starbucks and Bank of America glass window "hits" from a United States prison cell :!: :twisted:

:?: All while I was just now printing out my rant I did forget that those 3 "Whodunits?" to date are still very luckily immune from federal prosecution :!: :oops: Doka knows who I am writing about and I'm aware that you kbot and Riddick know it too :!: :confused:

Where are our Founding Fathers when we need them most? Where is our John Wayne? Where is our Winston Churchill? But have hope I think he's not a ghost but an American billionaire named President Donald John Trump :!: So pray daily for the man "who has a plan to rescue America". The last seven words are credited to David Horowitz's newest book! :D

MK II :hourglass

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

Rise Of The Wiley Insurrectionists

Post by Riddick » 02-26-2017 09:10 PM

kbot wrote:I think that we will start to see a time of ever-increasing violence.
Increasing violence? Now there's a brilliant idea! Not just sheer genius, it's SUPER genius!

Using force is the key to success: to get what you want, there's NO LET UP or GIVING up

The really great thing about extreme measures is there's NO WAY they can ever backfire.

That's what the official ACME guide says. Follow the script you'll never go wrong... Right?

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-27-2017 11:56 AM

I'd heard this over the weekend and was surprised. This is a growing shift in demographics and philosophy that the Democrats may not be able to withstand over time as the party changes allinaces ........

Alan Dershowitz: Why I Will Leave the Democratic Party If Ellison Is Elected its Chairman

Tomorrow the Democratic National Committee (DNC) will have to choose the direction of the Democratic Party, as well as its likely composition. It will be among the most important choices the DNC has ever had to make. There has been a powerful push from the hard-left of the Democratic Party, led by senator Bernie Sanders, to elect Keith Ellison chairman. If he is elected, I will quit the party after 60 years of loyal association and voting. I will become an independent, continuing to vote for the best candidates, most of whom, I assume, will still be Democrats. But I will not contribute to the DNC or support it as an institution. My loyalty to my country and my principles and my heritage exceeds any loyalty to my party. I will urge other like-minded people – centrist liberals – to follow my lead and quit the Democratic Party if Ellison is elected Chairman. We will not be leaving the Democratic Party we have long supported. The Democratic Party will be leaving us!

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/02/24/a ... -chairman/

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-27-2017 12:39 PM

Hiltlerys choice was always Perez, as he has always been part of the Cabal, But it appears that they got two for the price of one. A Communist and a Radical Muslim :shock:

FEBRUARY 26, 2017 5:03 PM 22
Alan Dershowitz Following Defeat of DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison: I Will Remain in Democratic Party, But Will Fight for It to Move Away From Anti-Israel, Far-Left Trends.

Still, he said, “I wish Perez had not appointed Ellison as his deputy

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/02/26/a ... ft-trends/
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-27-2017 12:47 PM

Dershowitz 's Name pops up A LOT, in the" Pizza Gate" situation. Which is just too" scumey" for even me , to get into! :twisted: :twisted:
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”