Treasonous Far Left “Resistance” Democrats AKA The Terrorist Party

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Treasonous Far Left “Resistance” Democrats AKA The Terrorist Party

Post by Riddick » 04-19-2017 04:22 AM

It’s becoming a familiar slogan now within the Democratic Party in the Age of Trump: Resist! Resist!

In reality when you delve deeper into its meaning, it’s clear today’s Democrats – elected officials and their supporters – don’t simply want to “resist” President Donald J. Trump and Republicans.

They want to vanquish them as a viable force while at the same time overthrow our form of government and replace it with something very far Left, and very authoritarian – Which Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, says makes them nothing less than a terrorist group.

Writing at Frontpage Magazine, Greenfield noted despite his clear, commanding electoral victory the Left has once again this century declared a GOP president’s election as “illegitimate.” This time with Trump, however, is much different.

The Democratic Party has openly supported a treasonous “resistance” movement, working to thwart Trump’s constitutional duty to protect the country, and plan to openly defy his administration’s efforts to enforce laws that have been on the books for decades.

“That covers violent anti-government protestors, states declaring that they are no longer bound to follow Federal immigration law and Senators obstructing for the sake of obstructing,” Greenfield notes referring to the reason why it’s taken Trump so long to get his Cabinet and government in place.

And now, the overarching goal of elected Democrats on the federal level is to do whatever they can to make legislative activity impossible. The end game is to declare our governing institutions have “failed” and thus must be rebuilt into something the founders never intended them to be.

“The Left makes its opposition to the Constitution, the election process and the rule of law into a crisis,” Greenfield writes. “And then it uses that crisis to demand a new system.” The objective of the “radical” element of the Left is nothing less than fully discrediting our form of government.

Rather than reform it leftward from within as “moderates” seek to do, the radicals believe it “needs to be discredited and overthrown by radicalizing a revolutionary base,” Greenfield said. “That’s what ‘resistance’ actually means,” he wrote.

He says the “Democrats have become a terrorist party.” They seek nothing short of destabilizing not just the Trump administration but the entire U.S. government, for the sake of installing a totalitarian state where the central government is the end-all, be-all authority.

The new “civil war has begun,” he wrote.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Treasonous Far Left “Resistance” Democrats AKA The Terrorist Party

Post by kbot » 04-19-2017 11:35 AM

I'm torn on this. The relationship between the government and the people historically has it's up's and down's, and while there may be periods of relative calm, there will always be upheavals. Government works best when it works for people, and the issue is when does the pendulum swing too far in one direction or the other to make one segment of society feel that heir rights are being trampled to exclusion of others.

At one time, people felt that corporations had taken advantage of them for too long, formed unions, worked to get people elected to the government and made changes to their betterment. The felt they got shafted, got a legal ruling that put corporations on the same legal footing as people, hired a bunch of lobbyists and had rules changed in their favor.

then we have newer, non-traditional "outside forces" at play - immigration, religion, gender issues, the environment, delivery of healthcare and so on.

I'm seeing a new trend in politics with more attendance at hometown meetings, but the question is how many people n attendance actually live in the district? Evidence has shown that a number of these events are being co-opted by the Left using online resources to disrupt public meetings. There's nothing wrong with that, but I was surprised to read in my local paper's editorial page in last night's paper an editorial from a Far Left-leaning editorial writer who is now urging caution as she can see that what the Far Left is doing now will eventually be used when the Democrats are in power. I wish I could find it online as it was a good piece.

Since Trump won, Hillary has commented on a number of things - she first urged resistance, which word carries in itself some connotations beyond expressing the will of the people beyond the voting booth.

Hillary than, much later, described the various reasons why she lost to Trump, and many commentators quickly picked-up on the fact that never once did she point the finger at herself, which is in itself illuminating.

It might be helpful if people stopped for a moment to consider whether/ how much they are being played - by both sides. The GOP is in charge now, but they won't be forever, and as it is, the party is in disarray.

The Democrats aren't much better off. They're leaning even more to the Left with Sanders and Warren quickly becoming the darlings of the national stage, but it's difficult (for me anyway) to seriously consider Warren as a champion of the middle class encouraging free tuition when she raked-in over $300k for a one-academic-year's salary at a post at Harvard. Hardly middle class, no matter which view you choose to take in analyzing her reasoning.

I'm hearing more "punish the rich" rhetoric - for example no CNN early this morning, but no one on the Left stops to consider who it is that actually creates all those jobs they hope their kids will land once they graduate college. The Right is rushing to water-down regulations and seem to feel that pollution will respect state borders and all the coal emissions and pesticide run-off will stay within their respective states of origin.

I think that both sides have, deliberately or not, appealed to their more extreme factions and are just rushing headlong towards an abyss that will carry all of along on the joyride.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: Treasonous Far Left “Resistance” Democrats AKA The Terrorist Party

Post by Doka » 04-20-2017 09:37 AM

The lines between Democrats and Republicans have become something else , and not really relevant any more, in my opinion any way. But I do put the responsibility (Blame) squarely on the Democrat/ liberal shoulders for opening up "The Gates of Hell" and fighting with a propaganda of lies to keep them open. Rhino Republicans have always been Democrats in "Sheep clothing". It has become a fight between The Darkness of Globalists Rule or not.

I will always fight to stay in the "or not" side. Have we not had enough of this Demonic Insanity ? It Does come down to personal beliefs and actions, make no mistake. Some will have the ability to save their own souls, most won't. They will never wake up to understand what they have become and never regain what they have so freely given away. Hard conscious choices . Serenity in a storm, or mindless flying monkeys.?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”