"Like Rom On 'Roids" - Meet RAMBOLDI, The Far Left Freakouter!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

"Like Rom On 'Roids" - Meet RAMBOLDI, The Far Left Freakouter!

Post by Riddick » 05-07-2017 12:35 PM

Where have all the way out lefties gone? It's been so long since the FF's political magnetic field underwent a total polarity shift, obviously whatever attracted them here has been lost

Among the ship's contingent of fervently far out left, renowned & immensely popular for anti-right ranting there was one poster in particular who had built up a following second to none.

Joe Quinn? Good guess: but as mighty as he was, in volume for sheer unadulterated trolling and dissing even he was no match for the bombastic, caustic and ever-raucous Rombaldi

Ah, those were the days, eh? At his favorite ire fire target Racehorse, or any pirate daring to opine outside of prevailing FF political norms, premiere flame-thrower Rom took dead aim -

Applause aplenty for a job well done, nothing like the smell of roasted Rethuglican to please the FF far left faithful in a big way. What fun! But alas, those days are done... or ARE they?

Imagine if you will, a political operative (as Rom himself was rumored to be) coming in from the cold after a "sabbatical", never more ready AND raring to harangue his political opposites

Western democratic mores and values being inconsistent with his own idealistic communist philosophy, to sow disinformation in the power struggle social platforms are his battlefield

Exercising his special brand of amorality in the name of the greater good, heightened tensions and disarray all around perversely achieves the ultimate objective of his mission -

Ramboldi is the name, destabilizing America is his game!! One can only imagine the preparation involved...

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: "Like Rom On 'Roids" - Meet RAMBOLDI, The Far Left Freakouter!

Post by kbot » 05-07-2017 07:24 PM

Found him!!!!!!!

Yes, Rom certainly had a way about him........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-08-2017 06:15 AM

Thanks kbot for taking us back to the late seventies or early eighties for that one! 8) That play was the first I'd seen it for 40 years! Heck! :oops: I could compare it to some of the local people once known to me that I haven't laid eyes on in about the same amount of time (2012 census pop. 1,020)! :lol: Now I only see them at fire/1st responder runs and funerals! :(

Riddick wrote: "Ramboldi is the name, destabilizing America is his game!! One can only imagine the preparation involved..."

I do remember him, I do, I do, remember Ramboldi........ :coolhat: :P

Now you've stirred the pot that calls the kettle black! :lol:

MK II :idea:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Ramboldi Comrades At The Golden Arches

Post by Riddick » 05-10-2017 01:40 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-10-2017 09:56 AM

:lol: Now we know what's hidden underneath the 3 hold black mask worn by all paid heathens bused in as Soros slaves as they break the front glass out of a Starbucks :!: :twisted:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 01-03-2018 09:47 PM

Riddick wrote: โ†‘05-07-2017 12:35 PM Imagine if you will, a political operative (as Rom himself was rumored to be) coming in from the cold after a "sabbatical", never more ready AND raring to harangue his political opposites

Western democratic mores and values being inconsistent with his own idealistic communist philosophy, to sow disinformation in the power struggle social platforms are his battlefield
Make that "his OR HER" battlefield. (Or "whatever".)

Guys or gals OR non-binary, political operatives or no, there's certainly no shortage of way-out lefties seeking "justice" these days with verbally abusive pipe-bombs,

I guess that's what you use when you ain't got nothin' else.

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-03-2018 10:36 PM

Riddick wrote: โ†‘01-03-2018 09:47 PM
Riddick wrote: โ†‘05-07-2017 12:35 PM Imagine if you will, a political operative (as Rom himself was rumored to be) coming in from the cold after a "sabbatical", never more ready AND raring to harangue his political opposites

Make that "his OR HER" battlefield. (Or "whatever".)

Guys or gals OR non-binary, political operatives or no, there's certainly no shortage of way-out lefties seeking "justice" these days with verbally abusive pipe-bombs,

You deserved every bit of it and I'm still laughing. :mrgreen:
โ€œFor evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.โ€ Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-04-2018 12:57 AM

Yup.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to โ€œPolitics and Government 2014 - Presentโ€