"I'm a comic, so it's OK......"

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

"I'm a comic, so it's OK......"

Post by kbot » 05-31-2017 11:20 AM

This has to be one of the best lame excuses I've ever heard for making what is essentially, a death threat against a president, which is a felony, btw. That the Far Left is (somewhat) coming to Kathy Griffins aid (and some are even distancing themselves from her) speaks volumes about just how far the Far Left will go in their collective hissy-fit over Hilary blowing a substantial lead and losing an election that many said she had in the bag.

But, in their five-month long kneejerk reaction the Left has crossed the line and some even grasp just how serious this is. The secret service is investigating and Senator Franken is pooh-poohing the situation and Jake Tapper isn't even reporting.

Al Franken: Kathy Griffin can recover from 'horrible mistake'

Kathy Griffin can recover from the controversy over her photo shoot that featured her holding up a bloody head resembling President Donald Trump, Sen. Al Franken said Wednesday.

"I think she did the right thing asking for forgiveness and acknowledging that this was a horrible mistake, so I think she can," the Minnesota Democrat and former "Saturday Night Live" writer told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day."

Griffin apologized on Instagram on Tuesday for the photo that some say encouraged violence against the President.

"I'm a comic," said Griffin, a frequent Trump critic.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/ ... oto-cnntv/

Imagine the uproar if this was directed towards Obama or Bill Clinton........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Oh, The Inhumanity!

Post by Riddick » 05-31-2017 02:25 PM

kbot wrote:Imagine the uproar if this was directed towards Obama or Bill Clinton........
It'd be no laughing matter for sure for the Far Left. From their POV O & Bubba need be revered, not reviled - OTOH for Freakouters Trump deserves scorn at best! Some would say he barely qualifies as a human being -

Yet, after this gruesome Griffin "joke" who can say he has no redeeming qualities? At least he's not a comic.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: "I'm a comic, so it's OK......"

Post by kbot » 05-31-2017 06:02 PM

"Odd" how the Left feels no qualms about using violence, even as "comic" relief directed towards the Right, but even look cross-eyed at their folks and you're "a hater".

Wow!!!!!
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-02-2017 09:13 AM

Maybe this comic's SNAFU could act as a catalyst for calming the ranks of gripe'in sore losers!
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 06-02-2017 11:19 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Maybe this comic's SNAFU could act as a catalyst for calming the ranks of gripe'in sore losers!

Maybe, but doubtful. Jerry Seinfeld and Jim Carey are backing her "I'm a comic!!!!!" excuse, citing First Amendment protections.

And, as it stands, Trump is alienating a LOT of people with his backing-out from the Paris Accord. Coastal states especially are upset as rising ocean levels are already impacting them and the insurance industry has been using the climate change data to increase premiums for those living along the coast. Even people who don't live ON the shoreline have seen their insurance premiums increase as FEMA has redrawn the flood zone maps to include parcels further inland. You can argue all you want "about the science" but that hasn't sopped insurance companies from taking advantage of the data to whack homeowners and businesses along the seaboards and Gulf coast

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-03-2017 07:47 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-25-2017 10:22 PM

kbot wrote:
Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Maybe this comic's SNAFU could act as a catalyst for calming the ranks of gripe'in sore losers!

Maybe, but doubtful. Jerry Seinfeld and Jim Carey are backing her "I'm a comic!!!!!" excuse, citing First Amendment protections.

And, as it stands, Trump is alienating a LOT of people with his backing-out from the Paris Accord. Coastal states especially are upset as rising ocean levels are already impacting them and the insurance industry has been using the climate change data to increase premiums for those living along the coast. Even people who don't live ON the shoreline have seen their insurance premiums increase as FEMA has redrawn the flood zone maps to include parcels further inland. You can argue all you want "about the science" but that hasn't stopped insurance companies from taking advantage of the data to whack homeowners and businesses along the seaboards and Gulf coast
kbot, :)

K. Griffin the hugely risque, non funny co anchor for Anderson Cooper on the Clinton News Network's New Year's Eve party in NYC's Time Square must be awaiting her lawsuit by a billionaire very patiently! :oops:

Edgar Cayce's 1940's era map of water inundating America must be to this day an influence on the FEMA folks! :o

All coastal home insurance will go up just as their property values increase no matter the thought of future hurricane storm surges. We should Google real estate broker agencies in the Gulf Coast, New England's NY, and NJ coastal areas to see what the "going prices" actually are "up to" now. Long after Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Sandy's memories still concern those bravely still living there. :wink:

I'm sure they all are way over our budget! :shock:

kbot wrote:

"Trump is alienating a LOT of people with his backing-out from the Paris Accord."

The liberals and the millions of Al Gore brainwashed worry warts on cc maybe but not me :!: :D

:? Many thanks Riddick for the 2 on line comparisons of weird sh!t :!:

An edit :oops: on Monday afternoon NOT noted at the bottom of the page: A shy visitor just found this for me! I just left the Imaginative Worlds web site with a still active 5 year old report on "insurance industry premiums" based on climate change futures! I ended that line with tiny bit of NY Stock Exchange humor there, eh? :lol:

http://www.terradaily.com/reports/Berke ... e_999.html

MK II :)

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

Griffin: "I’m No Longer Sorry"

Post by Riddick » 08-29-2017 04:20 PM

Monday and Tuesday Kathy Griffin made the rounds on Australian talk shows to promote her comeback tour and completely backtrack from her clearly insincere apology.

Griffin flippantly laughed off the media’s response to the photo as “complete BS” saying she was “excited” to tell her story around the world about “Nazi” Trump.

The comedian also complained about the “sexism and misogyny” she’s faced over the photo scandal and reiterated: "No I don’t apologize for that photo anymore. I think the outrage is complete BS because we have real things to deal with."

Just two days ago, Griffin hinted that she was already ready to backtrack from her fake apology. To Yashar Ali of The Cut, Griffin said she was “done” apologizing for the scandal, rehashing her concerns about her freedom for “artistic expression,” falsely equating free speech with her threat of violence against the President.

A few months ago after Griffin made her teary apology, the media largely let her off the hook and stopped talking about the scandal. Given the fact that the news is rightly consumed by Hurricane Harvey coverage, this shocking retraction will probably not get covered.

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-31-2017 09:10 AM

:x :x No Riddick, there's bound not to be coverage of this potty mouth's apology, and predictable reversal. :oops:

One would wonder what would tranpire if she'd held up a headless likeness of any star in Hollywood, in public view also. Would that $tar have entered a law suit to have their day in court with that CNN New Year's Eve chatty kathy, risque, b!tch! :rolleyes:

:wink: Sic' 'er Donald :!:

MK II :?
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 09-01-2017 08:01 AM, edited 1 time in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-31-2017 10:40 AM

Sigh.............

Struggling to find relevance.

Riddick
Pirate

Kathy Griffin: Nothing ‘Wrong’ With Trump Beheading Photo, ‘Your Friends’ Would Have Done It Too'

Post by Riddick » 09-29-2017 01:29 AM

Embattled comedian Kathy Griffin is featured in this week’s Guardian magazine cover story, in which she defends her decision to share a photo of herself holding up a blood-soaked head of President Donald Trump.

Griffin tweeted the Guardian cover photo which shows her dressed in the likeness of Cuban revolutionary Che Guevara, a communist dictator who murdered thousands of political dissidents.

In the interview, Griffin explains how “anyone” would have taken the Trump photo and argues that she is the victim of “sexism and ageism” at the hands of Trump.

“I took a picture that you or anyone of your friends could make,” she said. “I put it online and was under federal investigation for conspiracy to assassinate the President of the United States of America. I didn’t do anything wrong. It’s insane and I truly believe if it happened to me it could happen to you.”

“I was vilified by everyone,” said Griffin. “I was vilified by Chelsea f**king Clinton. I was vilified by my friend Don Cheadle. I was vilified by people I’d had at my f**king home. Nobody had my back. It happened so fast. I didn’t see it coming.”

Griffin remained unrepentant, claiming that President Trump believed she was an “easy target.” Griffin has vowed to enact revenge on Trump, and in the interview accused him of “human rights violations.”

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Kathy Griffin: Nothing ‘Wrong’ With Trump Beheading Photo, ‘Your Friends’ Would Have Done It Too'

Post by kbot » 09-29-2017 07:55 AM

Riddick wrote: 09-29-2017 01:29 AM
“I took a picture that you or anyone of your friends could make,” she said. “I put it online and was under federal investigation for conspiracy to assassinate the President of the United States of America. I didn’t do anything wrong. It’s insane and I truly believe if it happened to me it could happen to you.”
FULL STORY
That's the difference Riddick. Many people COULD HAVE done what Griffin did. The difference is SHE DID IT. Everyone else, apparently, used the brains God gave them and figured out that it would be a bad idea. Griffin, apparently, has no such filter....... Apparently Griffin also was out (or oblivious) the day in school when they taught that it is a CRIME to threaten the life of the president.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-29-2017 11:15 AM

Riddick, I can't say I've heard her reversal and madhouse claims on MSM. :?

Thanks you two for the updates on THE just one "you" that did it! The rest of us you's numbering over 330 million ain't that dumb. :wink:

kbot writes, "Apparently Griffin also was out (or oblivious) the day in school when they taught that it is a CRIME to threaten the life of the president."

Oblivious Griffin it is, was and always will be!

It must be the times when the penalty for threatening the president, the same heinous act that she did, is moot in the eyes of the law! :oops:

MK II :realmad:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

Starless, Starless Night: Comedian Kathy Griffin Is The Only Recognizable “Name” At The WH Correspondents Dinner

Post by Riddick » 04-29-2018 07:00 PM

The glitz is gone. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”