Lost Contrasts Redefined

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Lost Contrasts Redefined

Post by Doka » 09-04-2017 01:15 PM

This is a long article, well worth the time to read. Also includes some surprises. But mainly for those that are still capable of "Thinking". The others are free to just move on without a thought.

Lost Contrasts Redefined
By Dave Merrick —

I think the biggest challenge for me today is the contrast I carry in my heart and mind of a better world we left behind. Proponents of our downfall, either wittingly or unwittingly, will adamantly fight against the notion that times or people were ever any ‘better’ than they are today. But indeed both were. Since such a huge crowd of people today ‘live’ vicariously by internalizing hours of imaginary garbage fed to them on a droning tv set, many have lost the reality of the contrast of the good things we have left behind us. And the blurring of that has been diabolically and methodically deliberate. The honor and integrity of our leadership has certainly vaporized without our even noticing.

Today dumb kids, and silver ponytails who are afraid of growing up are tearing down historical statuary in an effort to mimic moments of genuine revolutionary conduct in our history. The kids at least might have a bit of an excuse for so humbling themselves, I think, because negligent parents made no effort to introduce them to real and worthwhile frontiers that actually need conquering. I can find no excuse for the silver ponytails, who know how we got here.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/lost ... -redefined
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”