Let's get freaky!!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Let's get freaky!!!!!!!!!

Post by kbot » 11-17-2017 06:36 AM

The newest sexual assault story has Senator Al Franken (D) of Minnesota/ Saturday Night fame as the main protagonist allegedly assaulting a former Palmate model about a decade ago.

Wiping the mental image of Franken doing anything even remotely considered "sexual" given his strange SNL characters, what I find astounding is the Far Left's "blame the victim" defense.........

Snippet:

Are we that hyper-sensitive now that any ridiculously thin claim of harassment, no matter how suspect, is going to warrant an immediate takeover of the national headlines? God forbid anyone ignore it, you might be accused of condoning and that would be the end of you, too. Are we that politically correct now that we look to ruin a man’s career/reputation at the drop of a hat, not to mention inciting the villagers to gather in mass outside his home, without so much as a weighing of the facts/evidence before jumping to conclusions?

Of course, leave it to the majority of spineless Democrats to instantly denounce Sen. Franken and distance themselves from their colleague at the first sign of impropriety. As crazy as they are, times like this make one admire the Republicans for their unwavering loyalty to a scumbag like Roy Moore, especially considering how obviously guilty he is. Think about it: Even if he was caught with the body of a fourteen year-old girl in the trunk of his car, the Republicans would find a way to blame Hillary. But, not the Democrats. Accuse a liberal of blinking the wrong way, and the Dems will buy into it, hook, line and sinker and call for your immediate resignation. As well as a possible “investigation” that could potentially waste millions of taxpayer dollars. Not once stopping to look at who is doing the accusing. The train has left the station.

Leeann Tweeden, a former Playboy Playmate who’s spent half her life nude, or nearly nude, and the other half appearing on shows such as Hannity, also just happens to be a Trump supporter, as well. Isn’t it interesting how she’s decided to share her nightmarish tale of horror and humiliation in the form of an unrequited kiss on behalf of a liberal-leaning Senator with us, now?

Considering all the hundreds of women in Hollywood who’ve come forward in recent months, does this Playboy Playmate, who took her clothes off for men at the drop of a dime, for the better part of the last thirty years, expect us to believe a non-consensual kiss from a “womanizer” like Franken is the worst she’s ever experienced? Did every-single Playboy/Fredrick’s photographer behave like utmost gentlemen? Was every senior producer at Fox News only interested in her for her witty banter while groping every other female anchor? Seriously? With all the allegations coming forward on an hourly basis, the one thing you can almost bet your house on is that attractive young women who posed nude in the eighties were harassed in some way shape or form. Probably once a week, if not more.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/th ... 121e0e915b

Talk about doing what it can to belittle certain "types" of women. I thought that the Left was all about championing the causes of ALL women.............. Wow. Huff Post going a tad over the top here in their condemnation.............. IMHO
Attachments
oghhajsd87q6teodhg3f.jpg
oghhajsd87q6teodhg3f.jpg (39.98 KiB) Viewed 1447 times
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Re: Let's get freaky!!!!!!!!!

Post by kbot » 11-17-2017 06:58 AM

And, of course, HRCs heir apparent in New York, Sen Gillbrand must be the traitor HP spoke of,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gillibrand: I believe Franken's accuser

A Democratic senator says she believes the woman accusing fellow Democratic Sen. Al Franken (Minn.) of groping and kissing her without consent during a USO tour in 2006.

Asked if she believes the woman accusing Franken, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) said, “I do.”

Gillibrand's remarks came after Leeann Tweeden, a morning radio anchor in Los Angeles, wrote a post on the radio station’s website Thursday in which she said Franken grabbed her breasts while she was sleeping during a USO tour to entertain troops in the Middle East in December 2006.

Tweeden included a photograph of the incident as proof.

Tweeden also said Franken wrote her into a skit for his performance that included a kissing scene, then insisted on kissing her during rehearsal for the sketch, despite her objections.

Gillibrand briefly answered questions on Franken after a press conference where she re-introduced a bill to tackle sexual assault in the military.

She is also the co-author of a bill introduced Wednesday to overhaul policies to combat and report complaints of sexual harassment on Capitol Hill.

In a statement, Franken apologized, saying he does not remember the rehearsal the same way and that the photo was meant to be a joke.

“I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn't. I shouldn't have done it,” he said.

Gillibrand told reporters that she didn't think Franken's response that the photo was supposed to be a joke is sufficient.
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/36068 ... ns-accuser

Whether it's the Franken Defense of "It was all a joke", or Moore's assertion "I only dated teenage girls if their Mom said it was OK..." (which is kinda odd in and of itself.........) it seems that everyone is tripping over themselves and in attack mode.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Rush Limbaugh: Democrats Have A Problem

Post by Riddick » 11-17-2017 12:46 PM

From El Rushbo's commentary:
  • What are the Democrats gonna do? They’re trying to get rid of two Republicans, and here comes this big hypocrite, Al Franken, totally gumming up the works, totally screwing up the plan!

I mean, they want to get rid of Roy Moore, and they want to use that to get rid of Donald Trump, and here comes Franken, and there’s an actual picture of Franken doing it… I wouldn’t call it cupping. But he’s either pretending to or it’s the real thing. And she’s dead asleep. He’s got this big “look at what I’m getting away with” grin on his face.

…Now, this guy has been all over the place. When the Weinstein story breaks there’s our old buddy Al making a big show of giving all the money Weinstein gave to women’s abuse centers. He has sponsored legislation that would penalize all kinds of bad activity against women. And you know what they say? A guy that gets caught doing it once doesn’t just do it once.

But here’s the problem for the Democrats. The Democrats are going to town disqualifying, trying to get rid of Roy Moore, and the Republicans have joined them in this. Everybody in Washington wants Roy Moore nowhere near that town. They are going into every weapons depot they’ve got for every weapon they’ve got against this guy. Republicans and Democrats alike.

…So in the midst of this, in the midst of creating this picture that this Republican is a pervert, a creep, a scumbag, human debris, here comes old reliable Al Franken with an actual photo of the abuse… The Democrats, what are they gonna do here? They can’t defend this. Although I wouldn’t put it past them to try, given their close association, friendship with the Drive-By Media.

But it really presents a problem, because this is something you can’t ignore, because there’s a photo of it. And everything that we’ve heard now in this effort to get rid of Moore, what is it? We’ve got to believe the women. Everybody under the sun is saying the women don’t lie. The women have to be believed. Everybody’s saying it about the women involved with Roy Moore.

Here comes Leeann Tweeden. Are they gonna say, “Well, we need further investigation. We can’t just take the woman’s word for it.” Are they gonna do that? They can’t do that. Well, I say they can’t do that, but these people are capable of anything.

…Al Franken has joined the call for an ethics investigation into himself. I tell you what I think they’re gonna try to do here. I think they’re gonna try to skate. I think they are gonna rely on the media dropping this and not covering this and they’re gonna try to make it as though this didn’t even happen. Mark my words.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Wait, What? Democrats Eating Their Own - But Not Without Reason

Post by Riddick » 11-17-2017 01:34 PM

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) told the NYT on Thursday that, in hindsight, President Bill Clinton should have resigned because of his sexual misconduct with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

In her comments Gillibrand called for a "very different conversation" regarding the sexual misconduct allegations lodged against President Donald Trump.

In other words, maybe it wasn't okay for Bill Clinton to remain in office back then, but it's certainly not okay for Donald Trump to remain in office now, given the new focus on sexual assault and harassment.

Saying Democrats are using Roy Moore "as a pretext to get rid of Trump in future impeachment proceedings," on his radio show Thursday, conservative host Rush Limbaugh added:
  • Now, the Democrats are doing this because they want the seat in Alabama. They don’t want Roy Moore there. And they’re using this as a pretext to get rid of Trump in future impeachment proceedings -- not Russia, not collusion, but this stuff.

And that’s another reason why so many of these journalists who gave Bill Clinton a pass are now turning tail and basically saying, 'You know, we blew it. We were too young, we didn’t know what was going on, we do now, and what Bill Clinton did was terrible and horrible.' They’ve got to do that if they’re gonna go after Trump.
FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Catholic League: 'Al Franken Should Resign Immediately'

Post by Riddick » 11-17-2017 01:53 PM

Commenting on breaking news of Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) admitting that he groped a woman who was sleeping and took a picture of his actions, Cathoic League President Bill Donohue said he "should resign immediately," adding, "There is no place in public office for sexual abusers."

"If Franken were an accused priest, he would be forced to step aside, pending an investigation," said Donohue. "Given that he is an admitted molester, he should resign."

"If he does not step aside, the Senate is obligated to invoke all of its powers to see that he does." FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”