My Theory As To What Happened

Moderator: Super Moderators

maryals51
Pirate

My Theory As To What Happened

Post by maryals51 » 12-07-2017 10:08 PM

Don't know if my theory belongs here, but, here goes:
What Happened
Sometime during the Clinton Presidency, Bill or Hillary or both together did something that really pissed off "Them" or "They". Maybe The Clintonistas had someone killed without Permission. Or The Clintons didn't do something they were supposed to do.
Maybe White Rose and The Dark Army (as seen in the excellent TV Series Mr Robot) are patterned after an actual Entity that actually exists! So I'll just use the name White Rose for "Them" or "They".

Now, what's worse than death, when it comes to punishment? Especially when a person or couple is as ambitious, power hungry, as the Clintons?

The year, 2008. White Rose sets things in motion for Hillary to get the Nomination. She is assured, the Nomination to run for President of The U.S. of A. is hers. HRC and her supporters are in bliss.
But then, White Rose sets up a young, handsome, charismatic Senator, someone with little experience, to "steal" the Nomination from Hillary.
During Debates and Interviews she has to be careful what she says, after all Obama is a Black Man and she can't risk being called Racist. Her husband Bill despises Barack, but, he realizes he must be careful too.
BHO wins the Nom and The Election. White Rose gives Hillary a Consolation Prize: Secretary of State.

Now, maybe Billary pissed of White Rose again...or perhaps what they did prior to 2008 so pissed off White Rose that she feels Hillary hasn't been punished enough.

2016. This time Hillary is positively assured that the Nomination is hers. "Debates" with Bernie and that other guy are just a formality.
While White Rose has her minions locking in Hillary's Nom, she personally sees to it that the likes of Donald Trump gets the Republican Nomination. In her own mind, how could she, HRC, possibly loose to that Buffoon.

White Rose rigs Polls to make it look like Hillary is sure to win. White Rose instructs Entertainers, News Reporters, Journalists (all of whom she pays well and threatens harshly) to support Hillary and trash Trump.
But for some sliver of "balance" she pays off and threatens Fox News to support Trump.

Hillary and her supporters are walking on sunshine. She will be the first woman to be Prez of the U.S. of A. White Rose assures her, that buffoon Trump will never win.

But, and mark this, do not underestimate the cruelty of White Rose. Francis and Clair Underwood pale by comparison.

We all know the Rest of the Story.

On Election Night, Hillary doesn't meet her supporters because she was visited by White Rose.

Has Hillary finally learned her lesson?

OK you all might think my Theory is crazy...but I believe it and, well, where else can I share it if not here?
"When they tell you not to Panic that's when you run!"

Doka
Pirate

Re: My Theory As To What Happened

Post by Doka » 12-07-2017 10:45 PM

Thanks for sharing! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-08-2017 01:44 AM

I must say, that's quite the theory you've formulated, maryals! Beyond that, going about proving it, that could be problematic - if indeed there's an Entity as you describe it, my guess it'd probably be not at all interested in being publicly outed - if it had any inkling of anyone who HAD proof, well, next to their fate, what they did to Hillary would pale by comparison

In any case, as they (the generic they, not White Rose & the Dark Army) say life CAN be stranger than fiction: is Mr Robot just a TV show or is art imitating life?? Or vicey-versy?
Last edited by Riddick on 12-08-2017 04:15 PM, edited 2 times in total.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

maryals51
Pirate

Post by maryals51 » 12-08-2017 03:19 AM

We've all seen, read, sometimes joined in on discussions about the idea...fact?...that everything is controlled by "Them"...Illuminati ? Skull&Bones ?
Our "Elections" are a sham...
I don't know if I totally believe that...don't know if I totally believe that we're all actually living in The Matrix...or a Holographic Universe...the more I study and Pray the more questions I have!

For about a decade, maybe longer, "They" have just about been in our face...look at the Illuminati and Free Masons Symbols all over the place.

Somewhere we talked about the Olympics Opening Ceremonies when they were held in London...all the Illuminati and Masons Symbolism all over the Ceremonies.
"They" aren't even bothering to hide anymore!

I've been following the Clintonista Conspiracy Theories since the 1990s, listening to Talk Radio, especially Chuck Harder.

Anyway, some folks can come up with ideas/opinions based on Psychology, Political Science, Sociology, and any other "Scientific" -ology and even Fundamental Religion about why Hillary lost the Election to Trump. And maybe they're right. But none of that really makes sense to me.

The Truth Is Out There and, sometimes, it's weird.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-08-2017 10:07 AM

Thanks for sharing your superb lines on the "enlightened one's" that everyone should read today maryals. You've explained a first for me about secrets from the Deep State's even deeper sewers. When the D.C.'s Swamp can turn it's "hot gases" into spoken words, they will echo yours. :o Skeery, eh?

It ain't over til that Teflon Donna sings! :realmad:

MK II :)
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-08-2017 12:26 PM

Maryals51, your concept is remarkable! Your ability to put it into words is even more remarkable!

"All the World is a Stage" something we have all heard. "They" or "White Rose" as I rather like the name, do you have any concept on what the purpose would be? The sense of being manipulated is not new is it? Most will toss that thought out the window as "something they ate, or what ever.......But you have not.........I hope you will share more.........
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-08-2017 05:03 PM

Doka wrote: ↑12-08-2017 12:26 PM Maryals51, your concept is remarkable! Your ability to put it into words is even more remarkable!
Agreed! Putting things into words, I like to do it but it doesn't always come out right

Turns out looking back, and spotting a wrong-way around bit in it, I've edited my earlier post to say Hillary's fate would pale next to what the Entity would do to anyone it thought might go public with proof of its existence/activities -

Still, who knows? It may be the Entity isn't all done dealing with Hillary, insofar she's not one to just go away and shut up!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

maryals51
Pirate

Post by maryals51 » 12-20-2017 06:59 PM

My Best Guess is, it's all about Power.
Money is just a tool to buy what they need to preserve Power, to get more Power. Because there are people who covet money more than anything, so they can be bought, even selling their power to those who covet Power more than money.

We could get into a deep, tangential discussion as to who "They" really are...Aliens from some other Star System?

Demons or Devils and if so can they have actual bodies or do they possess other human bodies?

Where do I get these ideas :shock: Years of listening to Art Bell and his various Guests...more than a decade of being on Forums like this and reading others' ideas...and watching TV Shows recently like Ancient Aliens and Mr Robot.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-21-2017 06:56 AM

maryals51 wrote: "We could get into a deep, tangential discussion as to who "They" really are...Aliens from some other Star System?"

I read it all so indepth with your alert thinking so correct on DC's politically correct, dreamers of power and control from it's swamp creatures! That could be a harshly "channeled" reality in your line just above maryals!βœ‹ πŸ‘Ύ πŸ‘½

MK II πŸ™ If you think it, we want to read it. Many thanks!😱

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

maryals51
Pirate

Post by maryals51 » 07-28-2018 08:14 PM

I'll continue here with something that, on the surface may look Political, but I don't mean it to be "Political"

Have you noticed that some in Mainstream Media, especially Fox News, actually use the Term "Deep State". For me that's another way of saying "Shadow Government"

Some elected Representatives, mostly Republicans and even a very few Democrats, will openly talk about The Swamp that is Washington DC and DC Politics. They will say that Donald Trump really is not "One Of Them", really does what he thinks is best for America...that is why there is so much Hate.

There are "hints" that some Republicans secretly feed stuff to Democrats to use against Trump.

"TPTB" assured Hillary that she had the Election in the bag. She acted like it. Didn't bother to Campaign in The Heartland. In my initial post, I hinted that "They" "White Rose" caused Hillary to lose.

But, here's a brand new "what if": what if Trump won the Electoral Vote fair and square because The Folks had had enough. Perhaps most in The Heartland would laugh at the idea of a PTB or a White Rose controlling things...they just, like Folks...went against the Main Stream.

Soooooo TPTB, The Deep State, The Shadow Government, White Rose, is/are pulling out all the stops to somehow get rid of Prez Trump. AntiFa, Resist, The Resistance Movement, and all the rest, are puppets being used to get rid of Trump.

Again, this is not meant to be "Political".

This is meant to ask the question: did The Folks rise up against The Machine, not even realizing they were going up against A Powerful Entity, winning with something as simple as their vote?

Or are yinzes all wondering what I've been smoking :lol:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-28-2018 08:59 PM

No we don't and you wrote........"This is meant to ask the question: did The Folks rise up against The Machine, not even realizing they were going up against A Powerful Entity, winning with something as simple as their vote?"

Yes, I and we did!

Since 1999 I've listened to Dr. Michael Savage through a clear signal and white noise to boot! :wink: Since 1999 I've listened to Mark Levin through a clear signal and white noise to boot! Nuff said and I knew chest wader's were not tall enough to get you in and out of Washington('s) D.eep C.rud! :realmad:

What do these acronyms stand for maryals51? "Soooooo TPTB and PTB.............. :?:

Bonus

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

maryals51
Pirate

Post by maryals51 » 07-28-2018 10:44 PM

I'm sorry...we're not limited to number of characters so we shouldn't need to use acronyms...

TPTB is The Powers That Be

PTB is Powers That Be

I'm sorry :oops:

Return to β€œPolitics and Government 2014 - Present”