The Walls Continue Closing In.  The STORY IS GETTING OUT.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

The Walls Continue Closing In.  The STORY IS GETTING OUT.

Post by Doka » 01-09-2018 06:45 PM

Report: Congress Looking Toward Leakers in Ongoing Dossier “Small Team” Investigation….

Posted on January 8, 2018 by sundance

The walls continue closing in.  The STORY IS GETTING OUT. The Bigger media voices will eventually catch up.   Right now the scale of the story is so large, and the consequences so damaging to the country and Obama legacy, the financially dependent media crews are scared to call it out… But that won’t last too much longer.  Ever cautious Rush Limbaugh is nibbling around the edges… –See Here–  Joe DiGenova outlined a big part again today on WMAL –See Here– They can’t ignore it much longer.

DOSSIER CREW: ♦The Steele dossier is a product financed by Hillary Clinton, orchestrated by Fusion-GPS, Glenn Simpson and Mary B. Jacoby.  ♦The Dossier was aided by Nellie Ohr, hired to create an underpinning for DOJ National Security Division FISA application used to legalize the surveillance of the Trump Campaign.  ♦The FISA application was a combined product using FISA 702(17) upstream email collection and phone surveillance, along with the Christopher Steele ‘Dossier’. ♦FBI agent Peter Strzok, DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr and FBI/DOJ lawyer Lisa Page,under the authority granted to them by senior FBI and DOJ leadership, constructed the FISA application.

LEADERSHIP: •John P Carlin Asst. AG in charge of DOJ National Security Division oversaw the use of FISA 702(16)(17) surveillance on Trump officials. •Asst. AG Sally Yates ran interference for the DOJ side. •FBI Director of Counterintelligence W.H. “Bill” Priestap utilized the Counterintelligence unit for the FBI operation that began in July 2016. •FBI Asst. Director Andrew McCabe and •FBI Director James Comey plowed the political roads, coordinated with the IC, and provided cover.

The current President Trump appointed DOJ and FBI leadership are working diligently to reveal the BIGGER STORY and simultaneously weed out the corruption within each agency; and each sub-agency.  The level of ideological corruption is very deep, and the severity of the prior unlawful conduct is extreme.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... stigation/

Just the Huge Scale that the Democrat Elites went to , to make Sure that Trump Did Not Win, is astounding. The plotting, spending huge amounts of money for Fake Documents and the mass amounts of people used, is overwhelming . Continuing to this day.

It appears , at least to me, that they where ,(Are)willing to go to any lengths, even turning a Nation into Zoo, so they could Rule the World their way. I can better appreciate, the total "Dismay" at the Trump win.

They managed to do this by Never saying what they where going to do FOR the people, when they won. I always wondered and still do , why that part is always left out.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Walls Continue Closing In.  The STORY IS GETTING OUT.

Post by Doka » 01-09-2018 09:30 PM

How The FBI and DOJ Intelligence Units Were Weaponized Around Congressional Oversight…

NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers has announced to his staff he is resigning. A nominee will be announced to replace him shortly. Rogers departure makes sense.  His incredible accomplishments are complete; he will now be free to testify, unencumbered, to congress.

This compartmented structure is what led to the creation of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, ODNI. The 911 commission recommended the office to serve as a hub able to ensure intelligence sharing; that is – to ensure intelligence was not intentionally withheld from other compartments when needed.

In 2016 the ODNI for President Obama was James Clapper.  The DNI is a political appointment, a cabinet member, of the President. If the executive branch, the President, wanted to weaponize intelligence as a political tool, he/she would have control over such weaponization as an outcome of their political appointees within the: FBI (Comey, McCabe), DOJ (Lynch/Yates), CIA (Brennan), DNI (Clapper), or DoD (Ash Carter). The efficient weaponization of intelligence stems from controlling the hub, James Clapper.

The civilian (representative) oversight into the compartmented intelligence falls to a very select group known as the Intelligence Gang of Eight.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... oversight/

Keep your eye on the ODNI and how it became "weaponized" with Obama's approval and his help.

I remember the Evelyn Farkas interview on MSNBC, can't tell you how many times I watched it! She spilled the beans all over the place! I had forgotten that Mika Brzezinski was the Interviewer. Mika went kind of silent, Evelyn was not to be silenced! She was very concerned that her Comrade's NOT be cut off from their information/leaks "gravy train" to get rid of Trump. BY ANY means Necessary.

watch for your self

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ect-trump/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-10-2018 06:39 PM

So very confusing! This helps

Answering Common Questions About the DOJ and FBI 2016 “Trump Operation”…

Posted on January 10, 2018 by sundance

This outline is intended to clear up some confusion and answer common questions about the 2016 DOJ and FBI
Counterintelligence Operation against candidate Trump.  ie. “The Trump Operation”.

Quote from Article: "♦Here’s where the verbiage used by media doesn’t match with what was occurring. The DOJ and FBI didn’t use Title III wiretaps, because the current system of NSA intercepting and collecting all electronic data is already one big global wiretap.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... operation/
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-11-2018 12:00 PM

Your post got me thinking about something that went off my radar screen a few years back - NSA fusion centers. This is interesting - and it's a government site too.......

The first sentence kinda got me........

Our Partners

Domestic Surveillance is a team sport. Our success depends upon our partnership with other federal, state, and local agencies. The USA PATRIOT Act was passed in 2001 for the purpose of "Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism". This far-reaching law gave us a wide range of new tools to detect and prevent terrorism. Our partners transmit a steady flow of intelligence information 24-hours a day from across the nation. The incoming data is indexed, stored, and shared throughout the Intelligence Community on our massive cloud computing network.

Suspicious Activity Reporting - Fusion Centers

The Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) Initiative (NSI) is a collaborative effort led by the U.S. Department of Justice in partnership with the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, and state and local law enforcement partners. This initiative establishes a national capacity for gathering, documenting, processing, analyzing, and sharing SAR information gathered by fusion centers across the county.

Located in states and major urban areas, fusion centers are uniquely situated to empower front-line law enforcement, public safety, fire service, emergency response, public health, and private sector security personnel to gather and share domestic threat-related information.

https://nsa.gov1.info/partners/index.html
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-11-2018 01:31 PM

Sooo Basically , Loretta Lynch (Obama's DOJ) and James Comey(Obama's Head of the FBI) got all the Surveillance

On Trump that they needed by using a Fake, made up Document (The Trump/Steel Dossier) THAT THEY ALL KNEW WAS FAKE!

John McCain even sent a special plane to pick-up a hard copy of the FAKE Dossier! Bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC(DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE).

By the sheer numbers of Democrats (NWO's) involved in this HUGE, well planed sham against Trump ,the Presidential contender and held over and continued against Trump the President, is Mind Boggling! It makes Watergate look like, a Peter Pan and Wendy hit on the good ship "Snoopy". I might add that Nixon was Impeached and sent packing in shame and isolation for the rest of his life. 40 of those involved All went to Jail! And rightly so! I guess we will wait and see what happens.

Confirmation: DOJ and FBI Used “Steele Dossier” for Application To FISA Court for Search Authority on Trump Campaign…

It can be difficult to see through the wording to understand the accurate story. Sara Carter and Fox News are both confirming the DOJ and FBI used the Steele Dossier to get FISA-702 Data Surveillance Authority allowing them to spy on Trump campaign officials.

In the latest developments, as reported by Sara Carter and Fox News, the DOJ and FBI used the sketchy ‘Steele Dossier’ as the foundation for their FISA application. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -campaign/
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-11-2018 02:36 PM

kbot wrote: 01-11-2018 12:00 PM Your post got me thinking about something that went off my radar screen a few years back - NSA fusion centers. This is interesting - and it's a government site too.......

The first sentence kinda got me........

Our Partners

Domestic Surveillance is a team sport. Our success depends upon our partnership with other federal, state, and local agencies. The USA PATRIOT Act was passed in 2001 for the purpose of "Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism". This far-reaching law gave us a wide range of new tools to detect and prevent terrorism. Our partners transmit a steady flow of intelligence information 24-hours a day from across the nation. The incoming data is indexed, stored, and shared throughout the Intelligence Community on our massive cloud computing network.

Suspicious Activity Reporting - Fusion Centers

The Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) Initiative (NSI) is a collaborative effort led by the U.S. Department of Justice in partnership with the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, and state and local law enforcement partners. This initiative establishes a national capacity for gathering, documenting, processing, analyzing, and sharing SAR information gathered by fusion centers across the county.

Located in states and major urban areas, fusion centers are uniquely situated to empower front-line law enforcement, public safety, fire service, emergency response, public health, and private sector security personnel to gather and share domestic threat-related information.

https://nsa.gov1.info/partners/index.html

It has never been Off my Radar......After 9/11 just about every thing changed, under the" Bush Watch" it made it semi- legal to watch every man, woman and child in the world, not just a US thing, I say Semi-legal, 'cause morally I think it stinks. But it is here to stay and should always be regarded as a 'lethal weapon" in my book. Cases in point NONE of the Terrorist Attacks in the US, where on the "Spy Keepers Radar" by their own admission , kind of strange?...... :confused: But, I'm pretty sure they know where every "Red Neck" And "Patriot" IS.!

The House voted to renew the NSA spying through FISA just this morning! Here it is...

House votes to renew NSA spying, rejects reform push

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/36849 ... nce-powers House votes to renew NSA spying, rejects reform push

Me thinks that the Finger Pointing, it might be a bit premature! It Only went through the House, where it can now be thoroughly
looked at and overhauled, to what extent, I don't know.

But, to think that a President that just got caught up in the nasty web of deceit and destruction(his), because of NSA and FISA and the other "alphabet" stuff, is Not going to get some "major overhauling" done , is rather Naive!?
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-11-2018 04:52 PM

Doka wrote: 01-11-2018 01:31 PM Sooo Basically , Loretta Lynch (Obama's DOJ) and James Comey(Obama's Head of the FBI) got all the Surveillance

On Trump that they needed by using a Fake, made up Document (The Trump/Steel Dossier) THAT THEY ALL KNEW WAS FAKE!
Not making an assertion on how this relates to the repsent political situation as much as how it can be used on us..............
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-12-2018 01:49 AM

My motive for creating this thread is following an unprecedented plot to overthrow the American Government, Through it's President, the chosen Representative they are considered The One and The Same. What we are watching play out here, is "History In The Making" right in front of our eyes.

This is something that we Americans can't imagine , have a hard time grasping. We have lived pretty safe lives for over 200 years, we have seen it happen in other countries, with not much thought given to it. We have watched it happen in the movies an on TV shows, while eating Pop corn. It is truly a shock, to see it unfold.
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-13-2018 09:38 PM

MOAB= MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS

Pandora’s MOAB – President Donald John Trump…

Posted on January 13, 2018 by sundance

In the first week of March 2016 an exclusive list of top tech executives, billionaires, donors and influence agents gathered at a secretive meeting with key leaders of the Washington system known collectively as ‘The Swamp‘.  The meeting took place at an exclusive enclave in Sea Island Georgia.  The Sea Island group was not defined by a political party, their commonality is power and influence.  The purpose of the 2016 meeting was to formulate a plan to destroy the candidacy of Donald John Trump.
This is not simply another 4-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not We The People reclaim control over our government.

Well worth a read, Trumps Speech of October 13th, 2016................He knew ,exactly what he was in for........! Read it and watch the hair stand up on you arms...............

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ohn-trump/
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-14-2018 01:42 AM

It's a speech all should read from a p***ed off son of Scottish ancestry! Thanks a lot Doka! :D

Donald's mad at the swamp people and he's trying his best to prevent Americans from taking any more of DC's bull crap! I knew my vote would amount to something.

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-14-2018 09:36 AM

Hi MK II

Quote From Speech:
But I take all of these slings and arrows for you.
Wow! He certainly has taken a lot of "Crap" for us, His actions have certainly matched his words! Can't remember if a President ever fought for "The People" like that, even the ones that hate him so bad.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-14-2018 04:23 PM

Doka wrote: 01-14-2018 09:36 AM Hi MK II

Quote From Speech:
But I take all of these slings and arrows for you.
Wow! He certainly has taken a lot of "Crap" for us, His actions have certainly matched his words! Can't remember if a President ever fought for "The People" like that, even the ones that hate him so bad.
Yo Doka, back to ya!

I should express mail the White House my old, trusty BS shovel. It never failed me while cleaning my 48 foot aluminum livestock trailer's triple decked floors! :mrgreen:

If a President will be awake at 3 AM, we know he can be since it's reported he sleeps 2.5 to 3 hours per 24. Those hours were from an insider talking roughly 3 weeks ago on The Jim Bohannon Show.

Personally I think he should get more hours sleeping. 😜 The unhinged hateful attitude of the sore losers are not worth one minute of sleep lost!

MK II :coolhat:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-15-2018 12:52 PM

Interesting post and links Doka - kinda reminds me of a combination of Jekyll Island and X-Files........... Scary times!!!!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-15-2018 01:42 PM

kbot wrote: 01-15-2018 12:52 PM Interesting post and links Doka - kinda reminds me of a combination of Jekyll Island and X-Files........... Scary times!!!!

Maybe For you Kbot, But, Not for me. I'm sorry for your discomfort. But it is Yours.
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-16-2018 01:28 AM

The Defense...........The Russians made them do it!

Horsepucky, Narratives, Political Suppositions and The ATOMIC HAMMER OF TRUTH: Occam’s Razor

Posted on January 15, 2018 by sundance

As most readers are aware the current wagon-circling Clinton defense strategy (to avoid the toxic legal ebola present through the Christopher Steele dossier contagion) is to claim Team Clinton was duped by a Russian disinformation campaign.

This approach attempts to create distance between: Clinton and Fusion-GPS; the intensely false political intelligence assertions within the Steele Dossier; the DOJ/FBI using the dossier as underlying evidence to gain FISA approval; and the outcome of the FBI spying operation on the Trump campaign in 2016.

Unfortunately for them, as we have pointed out, Hillary Clinton -writ large- cannot say they were duped by an intelligence dossier they created themselves.  This is their “dossier problem‘.   However, that said, here’s the New York Times trying to assist that “hoodwinked” narrative though the use of the false Michael Cohen story.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ams-razor/
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”