At The Brink Of Destruction?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

At The Brink Of Destruction?

Post by Doka » 03-23-2018 12:22 PM

Things could go South Fast............If Trump does not Veto............... :shock:

Congress Gives Itself a Bonus in Omnibus
Senate increases budget by $48 million, salaries by $12 million

http://freebeacon.com/politics/congress ... s-omnibus/

Trump says he is considering veto of $1.3 trillion budget

https://apnews.com/0b31d47019564c738f44 ... r-shutdown

Congressmen Had 1,000 Minutes to Read 2,232-Page $1.3T Bill

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence-p- ... e-13t-bill
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: At The Brink Of Destruction?

Post by Doka » 03-23-2018 12:47 PM

Did I hear the wheels just fall off the Country? :cry:

President to Sign Omnibus Bill
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-23-2018 12:50 PM

Trump and John Bolton will create another war to make money. No worries.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-23-2018 02:39 PM

Granted I am Soooo Frustrated, I could chew my own leg off. But I will not abandon him!!

The Libs Won.........They Own It!

The Bill it's self is paper 36 inches tall from floor to the top of it. It's safe to say NO One has read it......yes? Makes me wonder what is hiding in that "gluttonous bill" that the Liberals WOULDN'T really like? Think about it? Aren't the Libs the ones so proud to get "Unread" bills through? And Trump just gave them what they wanted, with OUT much of a 'whimper".
That's just not the Trump we all know!

Pelosi, Schumer declare ‘victory’ with GOP spending bill

“It’s one yard high,” Pelosi repeated, referring to the stack of documents that make up the legislation. “About half of it is the bill, a quarter of it is earmarks, and another quarter are report language.”

Pelosi skewered Republican House leaders for sidestepping the normal process for moving the legislation, alleging the goal was to rush it through before folks realize what’s in it.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and her esteemed counterpart in the Senate, Sen. Chuck Schumer, are declaring the spending bill rushed through by Republicans this week as “a victory.”

“The distinguished leader has clearly put forth many of the priorities that we’re very proud of in a bill that’s one yard high,” Pelosi said of House Speaker Paul Ryan at a joint press conference with Schumer on Thursday.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/pelosi ... -earmarks/
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-23-2018 03:01 PM

This has nothing to do with the Democrats. Nobody put a gun to Trump's head, he willingly signed it. If the Dems benefit, there is only one person to blame and that's lover boy.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-26-2018 01:19 PM

I wonder what else is in this 36 inch bill? That the Democrats are sooooo proud of? It has always worked like a dream for them before?!

Trump To Use Fence Funding To Start Building The Wall

President Donald Trump can use recently allocated funding for border security to begin building his proposed wall along the US-Mexico border, White House deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley said Monday morning.

Confusion has surrounded the $1.6 billion allocated by Congress in its recent spending bill, of which only approximately $650 million can actually be used to bolster existing fencing along the border.

“The speaker told us you can use concrete,” host of “Fox & Friends” Steve Doocy posed to Gidley. “Senator Schumer says you can’t. Only improve the fence. What are you saying there? You can use it?”

Gidley responded “It’s my understanding you can,” noting that the “Hispanic caucus came out vehemently against this bill for two reasons.”

One is because in the letter they wrote to the president it bolsters the president’s deportation force, quote-unquote, and it builds a wall.”

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders noted after the passage of the spending bill Wednesday that “100 miles” of new wall had been authorized by Congress.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/26/trump ... -the-wall/
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”