Maxine Waters is done with 'nice guy politics'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-03-2018 12:41 PM

Anti- Maxine was EVER nice? Devil and Demon haters can be women , it's "equal opportunity don't ya know :twisted:

From the perspective of some House Democrats, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) has the right message. She’s just not always the best messenger.

The Los Angeles lawmaker’s early calls for President Trump’s impeachment and viral showdowns with administration officials have endeared Waters to the party’s young, liberal base. And those stances have also garnered the respect of many House Democrats, who admire how Waters, 79, sticks to her political convictions.

"She is up-to-date, she is smart, she is authentic and she is not scared to express herself,” Rep. Gwen Moore (D-Wis.) told The Hill, adding that her constituents in Milwaukee often ask her if she knows Waters. "She is transformative in terms of appealing to different generations of people.”

Yet her most recent remarks — encouraging public confrontation with Cabinet members — rankled some of those colleagues and raised concerns about how Waters would handle increased authority if Democrats regain control of the House in November.

House and Senate minority leaders Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) condemned her comments, while other Democrats distanced themselves from her.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39525 ... y-politics
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Maxine Waters is done with 'nice guy politics'

Post by Doka » 07-25-2018 12:33 PM

Anti Maxine, "The Chosen One" sure do love her "Old Testament". I am hard pressed to find any difference between her and an ISIS recruitment tape. :roll:

MAXINE WATERS: I’ve been sent by God to get Trump!

July 24, 2018
By Kyle Olson

Move over Jake and Elwood, Maxine Waters is on a mission from God.

After acknowledging the children in the audience, the California Congresswoman ripped into President Trump during a Sunday appearance at First AME Church in Los Angeles.

Wanting to address what people are reading on the “social internet,” she said, “We never dreamed we’d have someone in the White House who was divisive, who could not tell the truth, and who was intent on not making America great again, but taking America down.”

She hammered Trump, telling the congregants, “I am in this fight.”

The Rest of Anti Max's Rant w/ Video

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine ... ust-do-it/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-25-2018 02:20 PM

ImageImage

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Mad Maxine Tries Walking Back Her Violent Rhetoric

Post by Riddick » 02-09-2021 12:16 AM

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., has publically denied encouraging supporters to confront and harass members of the Trump administration.

The California Democrat was asked whether she ever "glorified or encouraged" violence against Republicans in a Sunday interview with MSNBC's Ali Velshi.

"As a matter of fact, if you look at the words that I used, the strongest thing I said was tell them they're not welcome," Watters claimed. "{I said} Talk to them. Tell them they're not welcome. I didn't say go and fight. I didn't say anybody was going to have any violence. And so they can't make that stick."

Watters came under fire in 2018 for telling the same network that she had "no sympathy" for administration officials who defended Trump's "zero tolerance" immigration policy, and urged her supporters to "absolutely harass them" when appearing in public.

"They’re not going to be able to go to a restaurant, they’re not going to be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store," Waters said at the time. "The people are going to turn on them, they're going to protest, they’re going to absolutely harass them."

Her comments came after then-Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and former press secretary Sarah Sanders were confronted with their families in public over family separation during the Trump administration.

Waters showed little remorse during Sunday's interview, however, urging Republicans to distance from Trump or risk being "owned by a dishonorable human being."

Trump’s lead impeachment attorney Bruce Castor is reportedly planning to reference Waters' 2018 comments in his arguments during the former president's Senate impeachment trial this week.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-09-2021 01:53 AM

Anti-Maxine , the insurrectionist? She's another one addicted to that Chinese Money, like the rest of them , ya just don't touch their dogy dishes :D or ice cream.
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”