Clapper: Brennan's rhetoric is becoming an issue

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-19-2018 02:01 PM

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said Sunday that he thinks former CIA Director John Brennan's rhetoric is becoming an issue "in and of itself."

"John and his rhetoric have become an issue in and of itself," Clapper said on CNN's "State of the Union." "John is subtle like a freight train and he’s gonna say what’s on his mind."

Clapper's comments came in response to an op-ed penned by Brennan in The New York Times this week, in which he wrote that President Trump colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.

Clapper said he empathized with Brennan, but voiced concerns for Brennan's fiery rhetoric toward Trump and his administration.

"I think that the common denominator among all of us [in the intelligence community] that have been speaking up … is genuine concern about the jeopardy and threats to our institutions," Clapper said.

Brennan's claims drew criticism from some in the intelligence community who said the timing was suspect.

Article
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk ... -of-itself
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Clapper: Brennan's rhetoric is becoming an issue

Post by Doka » 08-19-2018 03:11 PM

Snippet from article:

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) on Thursday took aim at Brennan for "purport[ing] to know, as fact, that the Trump campaign colluded with a foreign power."

“If his statement is based on intelligence he has seen since leaving office, it constitutes an intelligence breach. If he has some other personal knowledge of or evidence of collusion, it should be disclosed to the special counsel, not The New York Times,” Burr said.

Bennan knows for a FACT, that Trump colluded with the Russians......Well then, where are those said "Facts", It's been over 2 years, why so long? Why is Muller only catching Some 2 bit Russians and a guy with an off-shore bank account (do you want to see, who Doesn't have an off shore account, that's much shorter list.)

This "Charade" only benefits the hate filled ,well-trained , ignorant, semi-human attackers. "SICK'EM" has become
The New Fashion of the age, and like dogs, the many have not a clue as to WHY, but only want to please their masters.

Perhaps, as these parasites are exposed to day light , they will start turning on each other.........We can only hope.

The fact is I can't say I love Trump, I do know I love my Country and the every day citizens that live here and like the way they live and if they don't they still have the right and opportunities to change their own direction if they so choose. The infirm, the old , the druggies and the just plain lazy have the best and the most free stuff of any people in the world! The complainers will have to face their own Karma, so sad ,but it is what they desire.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-19-2018 03:32 PM

Brennen is coming undone, The Devil, is pissed!

"You Put Your Politics Before Us" - Benghazi Survivor Lashes Out At Brennan As Former CIA Boss Says 'May Sue Trump'

Former CIA Director John Brennan said on Sunday that he is strongly considering legal action after the Trump administration revoked his security clearance last week.

In a Sunday interview with NBC's Chuck Todd, Brennan blasted Trump for what he calls an "egregious abuse of power and authority," adding that he's "been contacted by a number of lawyers" who have advised him on legal options - including the possibility of an injunction to stop more clearances from being revoked.

Snippet from article

Meanwhile, Benghazi survivor and former Army ranger Kris Paronto - who lost his security clearance years ago after telling his account of the Benghazi attack - slammed Brennan in a Thursday tweet which reads: "My principles are greater than clearances too John, especially when you and the @CIA kool-aid drinkers punished us for not going along with the Benghazi cover-up story in order to protect you, @HillaryClinton ‘s & @BarackObama ‘s failures. You put your politics before us."

Must Read

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... ce-revoked
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-19-2018 03:54 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”