The Pre-Impeachment of Donald Trump Never Stopped

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: The Pre-Impeachment of Donald Trump Never Stopped

Post by Raggedyann » 11-21-2019 07:14 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 11-21-2019 05:34 PM A dictator always takes away his brainwashed citizens guns, and #45 will not! Got milk? Got coal? "Annie, get your gun!" :lol:
Trump would not waste his time rounding up people's guns as he has access to the largest military in the world and it can take care of any citizen uprising. What with military man power, assault rifles, drones, bombs, tanks and all the technology, just how far do you think you and your guns will get you? LOL.

This is the asshole that separates refugee kids and babies from their mothers and also locks them up in cages. Do you think for one minute he would stop at killing a crowd of people that oppose his supreme leadership?

People are far too busy trying to make a living and looking after their families to riot.

See how critical thinking works? Try it sometime as it's really fun. :D
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-21-2019 08:20 PM

Oh and by the way...where were Bolton, Pompeo, Mulvaney, and Perry? Why didn't they testify to Trump's innocence? Oh right they couldn't because they were in it up to their necks. :roll:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-21-2019 10:31 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 11-21-2019 07:14 PM
Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 11-21-2019 05:34 PM A dictator always takes away his brainwashed citizens guns, and #45 will not! Got milk? Got coal? "Annie, get your gun!" :lol:
Trump would not waste his time rounding up people's guns as he has access to the largest military in the world and it can take care of any citizen uprising. What with military man power, assault rifles, drones, bombs, tanks and all the technology, just how far do you think you and your guns will get you? LOL.
Yeah, pretty far since we're not on the same wave length mainly about personal protection at home. The only at the ready, black masked lib rioters are paid $1,500.00 per weekend by George Soros and company!

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-21-2019 10:31 PM

:boba: :luke: :jabba: :lol:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 11-27-2019 07:16 PM, edited 1 time in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-22-2019 01:38 AM

That's the best you can do MK? Alrighty then. I have no idea what you are on about. :confused:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-22-2019 02:51 AM

It's clear as mud to you so read it slowly once more. :D I say my friends here know exactly what I meant. Your first reply to my post went way overboard! :P

One would be led to think all your sour notes on Trump would cause you heartburn.

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-22-2019 01:23 PM

Just listened to Trump's unhinged, rambling interview on Fox this morning. How in the hell can you people take this mentally ill, inarticulate man child seriously? He calls everybody "sick puppies" because he can't think of intelligent way to express or detail his disagreements with them. This nonsense was full of conspiracy theories and past accusations of the FBI and Obama bugging his campaign. Debunked! Oh and stay tuned because there is something coming down the pike that will be "historic". I won't hold my breath. :mrgreen:

The guy is a desperate, emotionally unstable simpleton! That's the only thing that came through loud and clear.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-22-2019 01:33 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 11-22-2019 02:51 AM
One would be led to think all your sour notes on Trump would cause you heartburn.
I guess the majority of the US and probably the world should all take antacids too then. MK, you are living in a cult bubble. Go get some help buddy.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-22-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:
Question: Where is it legal that we can have a private attorney shape US foreign policy?

Question: Where in the Constitution does it say that Non-Elected, Career Staff members is in charge of US Foriegn Policy?

Even though they "Feel" that their agenda is better. Executive of the "Executive Power of the President" is totally out of whack! Trump is working under the same Constitution as Obami said he was. Why is it OK for Obamie and not Trump. ? Just because you hate him, does not change the rules. Unless of course you are as Evil and Corrupted by the Propaganda you expose yourself to, by your own choice.

I understand that there are many influenced by the outer trappings, they see a uniform, not what or who is wearing it. If a Janitor wears a suit to the bank he works in, then he is THE Bank President. Eat the wrapper and throw away the candy bar. Wear designer clothing wrong side out, so others can appreciate the expensive label, a person of "labels" and not one wit of depth or reason , nor wisdom.

I deem you guilty cause I don't like you, they told me to hate you, but to Never ask why. It just does not work that way.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-22-2019 01:44 PM

The Powers of the President

According to Article II of the Constitution the President has the following powers:

Serve as commander in chief of the armed forces
Commission officers of the armed forces
Grant reprieves and pardons for federal offenses (except impeachment)
Convene Congress in special sessions
Receive ambassadors
Take care that the laws be faithfully executed
Wield the "executive power"
Appoint Cabinet officials, White House staff and Supreme Court justices

Powers of the President That Are Shared with the Senate

Make treaties
Appoint ambassadors, Cabinet members and Supreme Court justices

Powers of the President That are Shared with Congress as a Whole

Approve legislation

Other sources of information:

The Executive Branch
Presidents of the United States (POTUS) Online from the White House history website, this site provides background and biographical information on all of our presidents.
Inaugural Addresses of the Presidents of the U.S. From George Washington to Donald Trump. Online from Bartleby.com.
The American Presidency Project contains a "set of articles on the Presidents, the Presidency and American politics."

https://votesmart.org/education/president#.XdgguKaIZyQ
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

'Shadow' Diplomacy: Par For The Course Of U.S. History

Post by Riddick » 11-22-2019 04:37 PM

Rudolph Giuliani didn’t hide the fact that he was investigating whether Ukraine interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential race. Yet most media have treated Giuliani’s efforts as sneaky and suspect because he acted at the personal behest of the president and not as an official representative of the bureaucracy. The New York Times, for example, claimed Giuliani was conducting “a shadow foreign policy campaign.”

In fact, presidents since George Washington have turned to individuals without formal government positions to pursue foreign policy interests and objectives. Private citizens, often acting as special envoys, have helped negotiate issues ranging from trade to war. While critics deride such efforts as “back-door,” “secret,” or “shadow” undertakings, many presidents have found it useful to dispatch people they trust, who can think and operate outside the constraints of official channels in handling delicate matters.

Personal envoys who aren’t official diplomats have always rankled the State Department, which sees itself as holding a monopoly on forming foreign policy and negotiating to secure American interests (even if its workings aren't completely transparent, as with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email setup, to take a recent notable example). Foggy Bottom doesn’t view its role as simply fulfilling the president’s druthers, which can be frustrating for a president. So it’s no surprise that President Trump might feel the need to do an end-run around State, a department he trusts perhaps even less than it trusts him.

Giuliani’s freelancing has been characterized by many Republicans as an effort to get at the truth. Democrats and most media describe his actions differently – as “unlawfully wielding political influence,” a blatant conflict of multiple interests, representing not only the president but also “clients with cases to plead before the Justice Department.”

Whether such conflicts are unlawful will perhaps be sorted out. But potential conflicts are a standard hazard of freelance diplomacy. An example that is both typical and extreme: In February 1978, President Carter sent not just a private envoy to Cuba but one who had significant personal business interests in normalizing relations between Washington and Havana. The unofficial diplomat was Carter’s old Georgia friend and booster, J. Paul Austin, the CEO of Coca-Cola.

According to “Back Channel to Cuba” by William LeoGrande and Peter Kornbluh, Austin had already been to Havana in the summer of 1977 where he “met with Fidel Castro to discuss the possibility of opening a Coca-Cola bottling plant in Cuba” – a literal instance of what was jokingly called “Coca-Cola diplomacy.”

Carter used Austin in part because official government entities were busy trying to further their own policy agendas instead of promoting the president’s goals. “I asked Paul to go down as my emissary,” Carter said to LeoGrande and Kornbluh. “I felt that this would be a good way for me to have a direct assessment of what Castro’s commitment was.”

Austin overdid it. He proposed to Castro not only a summit in the United States but that the Cuban dictator come join the Carters for Christmas in Plains. A Carter-Castro Christmas never came off, and the affair left official officials rolling their eyes. “It was a good lesson not to rely on non-professionally trained people to conduct private negotiations,” recounted Carter’s national security adviser, Zbigniew Brzezinski, “because there was a real disconnect between what the guy was sent to talk about and what he came back with.”

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-26-2019 08:04 PM

Doka wrote: 11-21-2019 12:39 PM Ho- Hummy , No more trying to "Reason" with those that know NO reason. Hate, just seems to make "Shoe Goo" out of mental capacities.

Maybe we should all just lay down and "Play Dead" just like Kbot's Favoite "Signature" suggests.
Quote:
What the hell are we fighting for? Ah, just surrender and it won't hurt at all. You just got time to say your prayers. Yeah, while you're waiting for the hammer to fall. (Brian May of Queen)
It's actually from the song Hammer to Fall by Queen.

May want to listen to it sometime Doka.......

There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-27-2019 04:37 PM

I listened, I read. I like Freddy.

The Song is one of Hopelessness. I know the feeling of hopelessness, but I don't live there.

It is your thing , you identify with it or it wouldn't be your "signiture". Do you plan on living life to the lowest, while waiting for the "Hammer To Fall" ?

Hammer to Fall
Queen

https://genius.com/Queen-hammer-to-fall-lyrics
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-30-2019 06:42 PM

Biden has named his bus the "No Malarkey" tour. Talk about an old fart. He's totally out of touch. The young people today will have to look up 'malarkey' in the dictionary, according to one comment I saw. LOL

This old uncle Joe thing is just bit too barfy!

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-30-2019 09:08 PM

Doka wrote: 11-27-2019 04:37 PM I listened, I read. I like Freddy.

The Song is one of Hopelessness. I know the feeling of hopelessness, but I don't live there.

It is your thing , you identify with it or it wouldn't be your "signiture". Do you plan on living life to the lowest, while waiting for the "Hammer To Fall" ?

Hammer to Fall
Queen

https://genius.com/Queen-hammer-to-fall-lyrics
Wrong Doka..............

The question of the meaning of the song was effectively settled when May wrote on his website that "Hammer to Fall is really about life and death, and being aware of death as being part of life", and that "the Hammer coming down is only a symbol of the Grim Reaper doing his job!"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammer_to_Fall

In other words, being totally aware, pragmatic, honest..........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”