The Pre-Impeachment of Donald Trump Never Stopped

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Pre-Impeachment of Donald Trump Never Stopped

Post by Doka » 12-19-2019 01:16 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 12-17-2019 10:21 PM Doka Wrote:
I don't see Democrats being struck "Hateless" any time soon. In fact there is no cure for hate ,it becomes an obsession of the mind, body and spirit, just like drugs and booze.

There are many posts on this forum full of your hateful rants about Obama, or should I call him Obami as you always do. So stop with your hypocritical 'everybody else' is hateful bull$hit. You were doing this long before Trump was elected, so again please don't make me keep bringing your hypocrisy to your attention. Thank you!!!!
You can call me anything you want, accuse me of anything you want. I have tried to keep my "Principles" in place. I will always come down on the side of Liberty, even for you. Inviting needless economical suffering into every ones life, seems pretty pointless, but evidently, not to many. You bet I don't like Obamie, he is the "Creation" come out of the darkness and precisely ,cunningly and openly set in force the dismantling not only the US but many other Countries, right under the lesser observant noses, not an easy thing to watch. I can rant and rave with the best of them, but unlike most, I do realize, I know I have no power. It does get very frustrating. But , I am slowly learning, to just let go, others will seek their own fate, knowingly or blindly, I won't have a thing to do with it.

Nice of you to offer to keep me "in Line" truly meaningless, unless you can take a look at you self 1st, it does show.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-19-2019 02:50 PM

Of course you're entitled to your opinions and how you express them, but do keep in mind that slamming others for the same crap you pull off is revealing about your so called principals. As with most right wingers, you have zero capacity for objective analysis, just rabid, obsessed loyalty to a cruel, spiteful, and now impeached, old fool.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-19-2019 07:41 PM

"but do keep in mind that slamming others for the same crap you pull off is revealing about your so called principals. "

Perhaps it would good for you to Practice What You Preach :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-19-2019 09:55 PM

Very good Article

Why Impeachment Is A Massive Blunder For Nancy Pelosi

Despite Wednesday's long-expected vote and the media cheer group accompanying it, impeachment is going terribly for the Democrats.

Washington, D.C. — It’s been an ugly fall in Washington. Wet, dreary and deeply stupid. In the season we’re supposed to be shopping for the perfect gift for our loved ones, instead most of us are busily shopping for a reason to give America what they say she wants more than her two front teeth: impeachment.

But despite Wednesday’s long-expected vote and the media cheer group accompanying it, this is going terribly for the Democrats.

There’s a willful suspension of belief at work in the capital city. Self-proclaimed defenders of the Constitution make excuses for sloppy spying on a major candidate for president. Men who compare themselves to those at Valley Forge shift seamlessly from allegations of urine-soaked escapades to collusion with the Kremlin, from the Kremlin to Ukraine, and finally from quid-quo-pro to bribery to obstruction, with stopovers on NFL anthem protests and insults to “The Squad.” The speaker quotes the deceased Elijah Cummings in wondering, “When we’re dancing with the angels, the question will be asked, in 2019,” did we impeach Donald Trump?

Full Story/Comments

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/19/wh ... cy-pelosi/
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-19-2019 10:04 PM

Doka wrote: 12-19-2019 07:41 PM "but do keep in mind that slamming others for the same crap you pull off is revealing about your so called principals. "

Nice try. :facepalm:

I have never gone on and on and on about people who disagree with me being haters. I couldn't care less who disagrees with me. You, on the other hand, become incensed and vitriolic if someone dares to give a negative opinion about scummy Trump. Good old Kbot, who is always nice to everybody, merely mentions trump, or the Republicans in a way that doesn't suit you and you become sarcastic and nasty. It sounds like you are failing him at some kind of right wing club test.

All those posts of yours denigrating Obama...did you notice me calling you a hater over them? Nope you didn't.

The FF isn't just a place for Republican and Trump lovers to voice their opinion, so learn to deal with it OK?
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-20-2019 11:51 AM

Raggedyann wrote: 12-19-2019 10:04 PM
Doka wrote: 12-19-2019 07:41 PM "but do keep in mind that slamming others for the same crap you pull off is revealing about your so called principals. "

Nice try. :facepalm:

I have never gone on and on and on about people who disagree with me being haters. I couldn't care less who disagrees with me. You, on the other hand, become incensed and vitriolic if someone dares to give a negative opinion about scummy Trump. Good old Kbot, who is always nice to everybody, merely mentions trump, or the Republicans in a way that doesn't suit you and you become sarcastic and nasty. It sounds like you are failing him at some kind of right wing club test.

All those posts of yours denigrating Obama...did you notice me calling you a hater over them? Nope you didn't.

The FF isn't just a place for Republican and Trump lovers to voice their opinion, so learn to deal with it OK?
You are So funny!

"Don't imitate my behavior but obey my instructions." Hypocrite Democrat Motto

You can not see your self, when you go off on your "Superior Elitist Attitude". That's why I will always come down on the side of Liberty, we both have the freedom to make A- wholes of our selves, as fellow human beings and nothing more. It also affords us the right to thrive, and find our own potential, or not.

Broadly speaking, liberty is the ability to do as one pleases. In modern politics, liberty is the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-20-2019 07:19 PM

If I come across as a 'Superior Elitist" it's because I am. :coolhat:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-20-2019 08:26 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 12-20-2019 07:19 PM If I come across as a 'Superior Elitist" it's because I am. :coolhat:
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-21-2019 12:50 AM

Quiet reverence? :mrgreen:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-24-2019 02:14 PM

I would think that the "Bobble Heads" are getting really restless, they have been promised Trumps destruction, since the day he took office.

Fact Check: No, Trump Admin Did Not ‘Begin’ Hold on Ukraine Funds 91 Minutes After Call with Zelensky

The news media and Democrats are quickly seizing on a government email to paint a misleading picture that the Trump administration requested the Pentagon withhold military aid to Ukraine just 91 minutes after President Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The decision to withhold aid was actually announced seven days prior to Trump’s July 25 phone call while the email in question was part of a weeklong discussion about withholding aid and was unrelated to the call, the Trump administration explained.

The email was obtained on Friday along with 146 pages of other documents given to the Center for Public Integrity (CPI) as part of a Freedom of Information Act request.

CPI has been openly funded by billionaire activist George Soros’s Open Society, which formally listed CPI as a media “partner.” CPI is also funded by the Soros-financed Tides Foundation.

Based on guidance I have received and in light of the Administration’s plan to review assistance to Ukraine, including the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, please hold off on any additional DoD obligations of these funds, pending direction from that process,” Duffey wrote, according to the documents.

The OMB immediately pushed back explaining the aid hold was announced seven says before Trump’s July 25 phone call and that the Center for Public Integrity was harping on one line to paint an inaccurate and misleading picture of the timing of the aid hold.

The OMB strongly denied the email, one of many, had anything to do with Trump’s phone call, explaining the communication was procedural and part of a process put into place one week early.

Rachel Semmel, a spokeswoman for OMB, told reporters it was “reckless to tie the hold of funds to the phone call.”

“As has been established and publicly reported, the hold was announced in an interagency meeting on July 18,” she said. “To pull a line out of one email and fail to address the context is misleading and inaccurate.”

Full Article/Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... -zelensky/
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”