Joe Biden : ‘I’m Joe Biden’s Husband, Joe Biden’

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Joe Biden : ‘I’m Joe Biden’s Husband, Joe Biden’

Post by Doka » 07-05-2020 01:06 PM

And So it goes.......... :nod:

Joe Biden: ‘I’m Joe Biden’s Husband, Joe Biden’

Joe Biden appeared to suffer another mental malfunction on Friday when he referred to himself as “Joe Biden’s husband.”

The presumptive Democrat nominee for president was speaking to the National Education Association annual conference, and union president Lily Eskelsen Garcia touted Jill Biden’s membership in the largely compulsory organization.

She then introduced Biden, who said, “I’m Joe Biden’s Husband, Joe Biden.”

He didn’t correct himself and launched into his remarks.

Article /Video/Comments (3,000 +)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... joe-biden/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Make America China

Post by Riddick » 07-09-2020 08:31 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

9 Radical Ideas In The Biden-Sanders ‘Unity’ Platform

Post by Riddick » 07-09-2020 08:37 PM

Joe & Bernie released the policy recommendations of their “unity task force” on Wednesday. The proposed platform marks Biden’s continued shift to the left, as the so-called “moderate” candidate — a label he has rejected — continues to be steered toward more radical positions to appeal to the party’s base, offering “revolutionary institutional changes.” FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Joe Biden : ‘I’m Joe Biden’s Husband, Joe Biden’

Post by Doka » 07-25-2020 11:16 AM

They take these "Bizarre" Joe B's videos down out of reach just about as soon as they happen. Pretty sure the democraps, need to be protected from seeing these! He is a sick man and a useful idiot to dems, sad and embarrassing to normal folks.

Will the Nurse Who Allegedly Blew Into Joe Biden's Nose Please Stand Up?

For those of us who have had a loved one with dementia, it is impossible not to wonder what is wrong with Joe Biden’s family. He is clearly struggling in every extemporaneous public appearance and even has difficulty with his highly produced and scripted ones.

This recent virtual meeting was no different. The full video is not on Biden’s YouTube page. However, this comment is truly bizarre:

The woman he is speaking to looks quite confused. As a registered nurse myself, I can assure you that this never happened. I would venture a guess it was his wife, Jill Biden, who whispered in his ear and went home to get him pillows. Of course, she basically functions as his nurse at this point, so the mistake is understandable.

As far as breathing into a patient’s nose? That is not a technique used by nurses anywhere I am aware of. In a hospital setting, Ambu bags are used to give breathing support during resuscitation. A nurse may also place a nasal cannula or face mask which covers the mouth and nose to deliver oxygen if a patient needs it. Breathing into someone’s nostrils would violate every basic principle of infection control since the early 20th century.

Full Article/Comments

https://pjmedia.com/election/stacey-len ... up-n695855
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Meanwhile, At The USA Today...

Post by Riddick » 07-25-2020 06:47 PM

Grasping At Straws, Fixation On Biden's Mental Fitness Invites Own Critique
"Like Racism, Ageism Devalues Human Life"

Trump is searching for any way to make the election "a choice" between Biden and him, rather than a referendum on his presidency. FULL STORY

My opinion of the MSM's journalistic integrety is, they have none. But hey, they gotta do what they gotta do, which is to ignore or downplay Joe's 'gaffes,' deny his clearly diminishing capacity - AND to take the Trump campaign to task for pointing it out -

Is it ageist to think if Biden agrees to debate his handlers outta hope & pray he doesn't start drooling? I say no. It's sad he's losing his senses but then, so are Dems of all ages.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

You Ain't Black!

Post by Riddick » 08-04-2020 10:10 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Biden-Speak In A Nutshell

Post by Riddick » 08-15-2020 02:04 AM

Behold! Joe, The Communicator Par Excellence!

http://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

He says what he means & means what he says

If you can't understand him, it's YOUR problem

Get yourself a Gibberish to English translator.
---
Meanwhile... The Dem nominee preps for the convention

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Biden's Lead Too Slim: Bill Maher

Post by Riddick » 08-15-2020 08:06 PM

During a panel discussion "Real Time" host Bill Maher expressed his concern that Joe Biden wasn't "comfortably ahead" of President Trump as much as he should be less than 90 days ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

"Biden's ahead, but he's not, to my view, comfortably ahead. Not for my comfort," Maher said. "I mean, Hillary was ahead by more at some point. And I just got to ask: What is your party doing against this walking disaster [Trump] that you can't close the gap better than that?"

Maher asked the panel if he thought the Democratic Party was "too captured by its far-left fringe." Andrew Yang dismissed the assertion but raised a different issue that the party faces.

"When I was campaigning around the country, I said, 'I'm running for president,' and someone would say, 'What party?' and I'd say, 'Democrat,' and you could see this negative reaction oftentimes," Yang told Maher. "And this is from truck drivers or waitresses or retail clerks that I thought the Democratic Party was fighting for.

And the fact that our message is not reaching certain Americans. I think the Democrats need to do some soul-searching and say, 'Why is it, why is it that so many people think the Democratic Party isn't speaking to them, isn't fighting for them, is patronizing them?"

FULL STORY

Also of interest -

Report: Obama Warned Against Underestimating Biden’s Ability to Screw Things Up

Chris Wallace Shocked by the Biden Campaign’s Decision to Not Have Any Top Officials Appear on Sunday Talk Shows

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Joe The Uniter

Post by Riddick » 08-21-2020 07:47 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

In Case You Missed It

Post by Riddick » 09-04-2020 03:06 PM

Prof. Biden claims Edison didn’t invent the lightbulb. Apparently, fake internet rumors are where Joe gets his history lessons.

And the Left wonders why we don’t like them tearing down statues. When they’re not destroying history, they’re trying to rewrite it. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Biden Unmasked

Post by Riddick » 10-31-2020 05:04 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Dog-Gone It! A Tough Break For Joe

Post by Riddick » 12-05-2020 08:12 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”