Curiosity: Destination Mars

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-27-2015 12:18 PM

IMHO nothing was faked, but totaly messed with, for sure.Most of us are pretty much "hard wired" to seek out what space has to offer us, if not a "yearning" to go there.

The van allen belt can be argued for ever, even when we finally break free of this" prison planet".
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 06-27-2015 01:33 PM

Doka wrote: IMHO nothing was faked, but totaly messed with, for sure.Most of us are pretty much "hard wired" to seek out what space has to offer us, if not a "yearning" to go there.

The van allen belt can be argued for ever, even when we finally break free of this" prison planet".

Let's just say it is easier and safer to fake it than do it. Somehow the moon rocks are gone. The video archives are gone. Pretty much all evidence is gone.

I don't actually care much, I don't think it is very important. We obviously do not take space seriously even if we did go. It is not benefiting mankind, and in reality it is more about weapons than anything else.

The US doesn't even have a space program, they hardly ever did, in my lifetime at least. It is all kind of a sick fantasy.

If we cared, and were serious we would have had a moonbase for 20 years or more now. The fact that does not exist and has never even been seriously talked about is a dead giveaway for me. You can't go to Mars or anywhere else far without having technology that makes it possible. The only place you can test and develop this technology is on the moon. The only place you could launch a ship that could reach Mars is from the moon or orbit, but the moon is infinitely more useful for this.

Either it is impossible to get a human to the moon or else there is a secret on the moon they feel we can't know about. Those are the only 2 explanations that make any sense at all to me.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Riddick
Pirate

Rocket To Mars

Post by Riddick » 06-27-2015 06:01 PM

Fan wrote: You can't go to Mars or anywhere else far without having technology that makes it possible. The only place you can test and develop this technology is on the moon. The only place you could launch a ship that could reach Mars is from the moon or orbit, but the moon is infinitely more useful for this.
True. 'Course, who knows? I understand application breakthroughs in projectile propulsion methods could make a rocket launch from Earth itself not only possible but practical, not to mention cheap...

Along those lines, so much the skeptic in me questions it? I'm curious to know if anyone's come by any more info about a planned manned mission to Mars that would traverse the distance in a mere 2 weeks --

That is to say from sources aside of this Phil Hendrie parody featuring Art Bell & his guest, former high level NASA insider Brigadier General Johnson Jameson! :D ;)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-28-2015 06:33 AM

What "they know" what "they are Not telling us" is one of a few things I'm NOT, skeptical about.

Our own self-serving meme humans, leaves me to believe, that we certainly don't have much intelligence to get to the store , little lone get us into space.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Astronomy/ NASA/Physics”